Lucky Strike Pt. 03

Story Info
Tom's mind powers grow stronger.
11.3k words
4.62
18k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, non-consensual sex, bisexuality and violence. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

"EEEEK!!! Daddy!!! Where did you come from! You scared me!" Becca screamed suddenly.

"JESUS!!!" Peg pressed her hand to her chest in shock and fright when I suddenly appeared.

"Sorry guys, but did I just hear you right? Ali, your Mom, is coming here? When?" I asked her.

"In about 10 minutes Dad." Becca replied.

"FUCK! You know I don't like surprises punkin! I need to go and put clothes on and so do you two. Shit!" I turned around and left their room in a huff.

This wasn't good. It was too soon! Ali still hated me and this wasn't what I wanted. Fuck! I should have made it more clear to my daughters. But they were naïve and thought the best of everyone, including their Mom.

I could have changed Ali's mind, but I wanted her to act on her own accord and not be manipulated by me. This is why I didn't play too much with the minds of Peg and my daughters. I didn't want robots, I wanted free thinking individuals who were loyal. I wasn't Carl Fisher and didn't want to lead out of fear.

I was on my 3rd glass of wine in under a minute.

Shortly thereafter...

Bree and her Mom walked through the front door.

"Oh my word!!! Look at this place! It's so big and spacious!" Ali gushed.

"We knew that you would like it Mom." Becca replied and walked over and gave her Mom a hug which she didn't reciprocate.

"How can you afford such a place? The rent must be crazy expensive!" Ali asked her rhetorically.

"Mom, you can leave your bag here and then we'll head into the living room. You're just gonna love the view from this high up!" Bree told her excitedly.

("I would just love to get fucked in front of that window! I could see myself catering to dozens of men as they flood my pussy with their warm semen. Oh how I miss the feeling of cum dripping down my thighs. I'll need to figure a way to remove Bree and Becca first and then this place will be all mine!!! This place is way too good for these Brats! Fucking leeches!" Ali mused in her mind which I broadcast to everyone present.)

"This is Peg Delaney, Dad's assistant." Becca told her solemnly as Ali and Bree came out of the bedroom together.

"Hi Ali, so nice to meet you. I've heard so mu..." Peg went to shake her hand but Ali just looked at her snidely and frowned.

"Oh really! His assistant huh." Ali she turned and walked over to look out the window.

"Don't you just love it Mom?" Bree smiled.

"Just breathtaking!" She told her daughter.

("Although, I think if we get rid of your Father's nigger assistant it would go a long way to improving this place. We don't need her kind here, dirtying up the place...do we? It should just be the 3 of us! And then after I send the two of you away, it will all be mine! I plan to get fucked in every room!" Ali mused happily in her mind but everyone heard it too.)

"Uh Mom? You know this is Daddy's place! I thought you understood that!" Becca told her bitterly.

"I do sweetheart, but that lying no good degenerate you call a Father, kept this place from me, from us all these years! He owes me everything! Even his life!" She said sourly.

"That's not true Mom!!! Dad just got this place a couple of months ago. He made some deals and sells real estate now." Bree told her emphatically.

"That's ridiculous! Your Father is a loser and always will be a loser!!! He sells used cars and he is a dead-beat. Always has been and always will be! He's probably out somewhere getting drunk as we speak!" She blurted unkindly.

"Daddy rarely even drinks anymore Mom! After you left us, he sobered up. You really need to change your tone Mom!" Becca said sternly.

"How dare you lecture me! The bum probably won this place at a back room party...But don't you worry about him, I'm going to sell this place quick and we can move somewhere nice and live off the rest, easy." Ali told her angrily.

"What? You want to sell this place? No! We live here now!" Bree replied angrily.

"Not if I have anything to say about it. You're just a child. A brat really. You both are! What makes you think that you have any business sense?" Ali berated Bree with her harsh words.

("First thing I'm gonna do is talk to a realtor about selling this place. And after I have the million dollars perhaps I can pay Tony and Steve back with interest. I'll let them use my pussy, ass and mouth as much as they want. They will get the coke and weed going and begin to fuck me proper once again. We'll have an orgy going on my body 24/7! Oh the things I will do with 100k." Ali mused in her head and everyone heard what she said.)

I was in the kitchen drinking my 5th glass of wine. I walked out and showed myself to her.

Ali turned and saw me and her smile turned into a frown.

"Fucking dead-beat! Worthless fucking piece of shit!!! No good, lousy, bastard of a husband! I shouldn't have come. I'm not ready to face this coward!" She shouted piously.

"It's okay Mom. No one is judging you here. It was Dad's idea to have you over." Bree held onto her arm and waist to keep her from bolting.

Ali turned and pushed her daughter away and marched over to me.

"Mom, stop!" Bree blurted.

"Mom!" Becca tried to bar her way but Ali knocked her aside as well.

It looked as if Ali was going to slap me when Peg intercepted her and quickly grabbed her wrist.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Peg told her kindly.

"Unhand me you nig...!" She began to say out loud when I intercepted her thought.

("Ali, my love. There's no need for such vulgarity. I see your plans. I see your hate and everything you are is laid bare before me...before us. Your old life is over. It's time to move forward. You can begin a new life here with us. But the choice is yours." I told her mind and linked our thoughts with everyone present.)

"The fuck I will! I'll have nothing to do with you and this god damn nigger! I'm taking our daughter's and leaving this place! I'll find a way to get this condo from you! You are nothing but a pathetic, lowlife, gambler and drunk! I wish you were dead you piece of shit!" Ali said out loud with venom.

Her words hurt and cut me to the core and a lone tear escaped down my cheek. I knew it would come to this.

I touched Peg's shoulder lightly.

"It's okay Peg. Let her go and stand beside me. Ali needs to do what she feels she must." I told my assistant kindly.

Peg released her hand and took up a position beside me.

Ali saw the tear, same as they all did, but it didn't stop what came next. She reared up and slapped me across the face.

"Bastard!" Ali fumed.

"Mom!" Becca shouted.

"You really wish I was dead! After all I did for you?" I asked her and glanced to my right and saw the knife on the cutting board.

Ali glanced too and took the knife and held it to my throat.

"Noooooo!" Bree shouted.

Ali went to slice my throat but was intercepted by her daughter first. Becca reacted lightning fast and grabbed her Mother's arm and spun her around and Bree slapped her across the face.

"You will not disrespect Daddy!" Bree shouted at her Mom.

Ali was in such shock. Never in her life did she think that her daughters would come to her Father's defense. He must have brain washed them!

She would put an end to this once and for all! Ali dropped the knife and opened her purse and pulled out a small pistol. She turned and began to raise her hand when Becca reacted lightning fast again and took it from her.

"You were going to shoot him? Why?" Becca asked her.

"Your Father doesn't deserve this! None of it! He is a loser and always will be a loser! H-He hid this place from me, from us! W-We could have been rich had it not been for him! I wish he were dead I tell you! DEAD!!!" Ali shouted at her.

Bree handed the pistol to Peg.

Becca grabbed Ali's right arm and Bree grabbed her left arm and together they herded their Mom to the door.

"Unhand me god damn it!" Ali shouted.

"You are not welcome here any longer Mom! We made a mistake in bringing you here. Daddy was the one who pulled you off the street. Daddy was the one who paid for you to go through a detox program. Daddy was the one who paid thousands of dollars so that you could be rehabilitated. And you repay him by pulling a gun?" Becca scolded her.

Ali fought them and spit on them and screamed, "Unhand me god damn it! I am your Mother and I will not be lectured by you two spoiled brats!"

"Brats! You are the one who should be ashamed Mother. We know the truth. It was you who stole our college fund to pay your debts. If anyone is pathetic, it's you!" Bree said sourly.

They went down the elevator and marched her out the front door and tossed her down on the sidewalk.

"Don't ever come back!" Bree shouted at her.

"You wanna be a whore? Then go be one! You certainly act like one! You are pathetic! You are dead to us, so don't ever come back!!!" Becca sneered at her.

Bree emptied the contents of Ali's purse on the sidewalk and then tossed it on the ground beside her.

"This is goodbye Mom!" Bree sniffled.

Both daughters then walked back in the building and went to the front desk.

"That was our Mother, Charles. She is not welcome here anymore. If she happens to show up again then please alert us and the police." Bree told him bitterly.

"Yes Ms. Silverman. I will." He told her and wished her a good day.

****

I was sitting on the couch when Bree and Becca came back in the door. Peg was holding a towel full of ice to my cheek. I was sipping my 6th glass of wine.

Becca sat on my left and Bree sat on my right and they hugged me.

"Oh Daddy! I'm sorry." Bree began to cry.

"No, we're sorry Dad. Bringing Mom here was a mistake. It was too soon. Please forgive us." Becca told me sourly.

I went to take another sip from my glass when Peg took the glass from my hand.

"Alcohol is not the answer Tom. But we think something else is." Peg looked down at me smiling.

"It's time isn't it." I replied calmly.

"It is!" Becca told me as she rubbed her hand over my crotch.

We have been so busy with getting things situated at the Casino that Peg and I haven't made love in almost 2 weeks.

Peg sat across from us and smiled. She slowly uncrossed her legs and began to open them. She wasn't wearing any panties and started to undress herself.

"She's beautiful, isn't she Daddy?" Bree whispered in my ear and opened her blouse for me.

My daughter wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were erect and she placed her left one in my mouth.

"OH Daddy!" She moaned as I began to lightly chew on her hard point.

She took my left hand and placed it inside her panties and my finger slid between her meaty pussy lips. She was wet and my finger went into her pussy easily so I added a second finger and then a 3rd and finally added my pinkie.

I was watching Peg as she traced her fingers around her erect nipples and tweaked them for me.

("I'm envious of you, my love. Seeing your lovely daughter's with you is so taboo. The incest you are committing with them is so naughty and really gets my juices flowing. It makes me wonder about my own sisters. I've never seen them naked, but I can only imagine how gorgeous their pussy's are and I want to lick them and savor their juices...oh my god! Seeing Becca's tiny hands stroking your mighty cock is so incredible! I hope you give her a good pounding! Her pussy, like mine is insatiable my love...watch my fingers disappear inside my honeypot. Oh yes! I'm so fucking wet!" Peg groaned in her mind.)

I watched Peg remove her wet fingers and lick her juices from them.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Becca choked on my cock and then released her mouth and her sister took over.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Bree choked on my cock and when she removed her mouth she coughed up a lot of saliva that her sister quickly slurped into her mouth.

Bree climbed up and slowly impaled her pussy on my dick.

"Fuck me Daddy!" Bree demanded.

Becca slid her wet fingers in my mouth. "I got her ready for you Daddy. Taste her sweetness on my fingers." She moaned.

("I know in the past that the thought of committing incest with your daughters was not something you wanted to do. But it is exciting isn't it daddy? I know that Bree and I both look forward to the day when we can share your magnificent cock with our daughter's when they turn 18. And then with your grand daughter's when they turn 18. Cum in Bree's cunt Daddy! Flood her pussy with your warm semen and give her a baby!" Becca teased in her mind.)

I grunted and Bree felt my cock explode inside of her.

"Yes Daddy, I can feel your dick spurting in my pussy, OH FUCKK I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!! Bree screamed.

Huge globs of sperm flooded into my daughter's cunt and then she kissed me on the lips and our tongues connected.

She stayed connected to my dick for several minutes.

Bree rose off of me and her sister began to slurp my semen out of her pussy.

("Oh my god Daddy! There's so much cum! It's so yummy and sweet. Yes Peg, rub my clit as you stick your tongue in my pussy! Here I fucking cum!!! Yes, oh god, I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" Becca squealed as she moaned into her sister's wet pussy.)

Bree bent down and licked her slimy juices from my still hard cock!

I brought Becca up and we kissed and I tasted my sperm on her lips. She straddled my cock and rammed her pussy down on my dick hard. She rose back up and placed her hands on my shoulders and rammed her pussy down hard again.

"I'm gonna fuck you Daddy the way I want it, so don't stop me! I've been waiting for this moment for months!" She told me out loud.

("I've been waiting for this moment patiently Daddy. I've been a good girl, haven't I? But now, I just can't help myself. I need your fuck stick in me. Hard and deep! Cum in my cunt Daddy and give me a baby! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me! Harder and deeper! Grab my nipples and torture them. YESSSSSS FUCKKKK!!!" Becca begged in her mind.)

"OH FUCK!!!" I grunted and began to spurt huge globs of sperm in Becca's cunt as she fucked me.

"YES DADDY!!! YES!!! CUM IN MY PUSSY!!!" She screamed.

I twisted and pinched her nipples really hard but Becca still didn't cum. It was Peg who pushed her over the edge. She slid a massive strap-on dildo up her asshole and it made Becca climax!

"YES FUCCCCKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Becca screamed in orgasm.

I felt her pussy squeeze my dick really hard, but still she continued to ride me.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me! Come on big boy! Give me twin girls Daddy! Flood your spunk into my pussy! I can feel your dick about to burst again!" Becca shouted.

I grunted and my dick spit another huge load of sperm into her pussy.

"Yes! I'M CUMMIIINNNGGG!!! Becca cried out a second time in just a few minutes.

She rose up off of my dick and we heard a wet splat as our combined juices gushed out of her pussy. Like a fire hose on full blast, Becca's cunt nectar went everywhere!

Bree and Peg got busy cleaning us up.

Becca wasn't finished though. She impaled her pussy down on my hard dick a third time. Although this one was kinder and less urgent.

"God, I just love your huge fucking prick stuffed in my cunt Daddy!" Becca whispered before kissing me.

My dick was easily above her navel. I was in awe that her petite body was able to handle my thick fuck stick so deep in her body.

As she rose up, my lips attached onto her hard nipple and chewed on it.

"Oh that fucking hurts you bastard!" Becca scolded me.

She slowly slid back down my wet cock in hopes that my mouth would release her sensitive nipple, but I did not.

"Daddy! OH Fuck!" She cried out.

Becca rose back up and I released her right nipple and latched onto her left nipple with my teeth.

("Oh my god!!! You fucking man! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!" She cried out in her mind.)

("Cum for me Becca! My incest loving slut daughter! CUM NOW!!!!" I demanded in her mind.)

Becca slammed her pussy down hard on my cock and climaxed!!!

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out loud and then slumped against me as I released her nipple from my teeth.

I got to my feet and carried Becca into my bedroom, still attached to my cock.

I placed her down on her back and pinned her arms above her head. Her eyes were barely open as I began to thrust my dick into her.

("Yes Daddy! Dominate me! Ram your dick into my sloppy twat! Hard and fast Daddy!" Becca mused happily in her mind.)

I started slow and worked up to a feverish pace. Her whole body shook with every thrust into her pussy. I was on a mission to cum and I didn't hold anything back as I fucked my daughter's pussy savagely.

Becca got off on being submissive. She loved having me Dominate her. She was helpless to resist and her pussy just kept getting wetter and wetter as I slammed my hard prick into her tight cunt.

I drove my cock in deep and bellowed, "I'm fucking cummiiinnnggg!"

Huge globs of sperm shot into her pussy and she immediately started to climax. She was too stunned to utter a single word but the look on her face was priceless.

It was the best orgasm yet!

I slumped on top of her and we began to kiss. I then rolled onto my back and she slid off of me.

Peg was there and began to eat Becca out and within minutes she had Becca crying out in orgasm yet again!

"YESSSSSS FUCCCCKKKK!!!" Becca climaxed hard.

Becca truly was insatiable!

Bree began to lick her sister's juices from my dick and it was Peg's turn to ride me now. She slid her pussy down my cock and squeezed it in a way that only she knew how. It was like her pussy was milking the cum right out of my balls.

"My man! The moment you cum, so will I. I'm right on the edge Tom." Peg whispered seductively.

I grunted and filled her pussy with my sperm. I felt her pussy convulse around my cock and her breathing intensified. "Ohhhhh goddd!" She moaned in orgasm.

"That's my fella. Mmmm, I just love being in control Boss. Maybe one day soon you will impregnate me as well." She smiled and removed her pussy and laid beside me.

Bree and Becca cleaned us up with their tongues and the 4 of us drifted off to sleep.

****

The next 4 weeks were absolute bedlam at the casino.

We replaced all of the men on the floor with women. We're talking over 200 employees.

A few of the males reacted poorly to being let go and we thought that was just how it was. I wasn't there personally so I wasn't able to read their minds to see why they were reacting so badly.

Every single table had a woman at it. All the greeters were women and all the security personnel were women. We even had women dispersed around the floor to encourage the men who gambled to bet even more money. No man that I know of can refuse a pretty gal at his side.

Peg and I came to realize that Carl Fisher ran a sloppy Casino. He was losing money and didn't even know it. But then again, maybe he planned it that way?

He was overpaying a lot of his people including his personal assistant Carla. I know that she was his concubine as well as his personal bodyguard, but paying her $10.5 million seemed a little excessive to me. And then again, Peg was a partner with me and 16 others so who knew what was excessive.

If you recall from the last story, I had Carl Fisher committed to a psychiatric ward. He was given a drug that was dispersed from a plant called Fergum. This drug put him into a light coma and was administered weekly.

I could have easily turned Carl into a drug induced zombie, except that I still needed him to be lucid in case anyone from his organization came a knocking.

I read a book awhile back called Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. In the book, the author theorized that what we experience in our minds is just as powerful as what we experience in the real world. In fact, if what we experience in our minds is powerful enough to affect our subconscious then our minds will not only believe what is happening, but experience it as well.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers