Lucky Strike Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CUMMMMIIINNNNGGG!!!!" Gale announced as well.

Her juices wetted Mack's pants as they stayed together. I wanted his dick to absorb as much of her Gonorrhea as he possibly could. It would be sheer agony as he pissed and a reminder to stay as far away from this place as he could manage.

I also tweaked his mind so that Mack would become a sissy in the coming weeks. It would eventually be his downfall and probably get him removed from power by his organization. The one thing he despised, he would become.

****

Peg and I put Carl back on ice in the psyche ward.

We were driven back to the condo. On the way, we were stopped at a red light and saw my ex-wife Ali getting fucked in a side alley.

I rolled down my window and waved her over.

Ali stumbled over to the car we were in.

(I entered her mind..."You will give two fucks for free every time you swallow a load of sperm because that's all you are good for. I'm your pimp now and here is a key to a mailbox on 9th and Henderson. You will make $500/week and live in the apartment above it. Here is another key for that as well. Since you want to be a whore, you will live as a whore and every time you fuck or suck, you will remember that you could have had it all. But now, all you will see is my face on every Tom, Dick or Harry that you have sex with.")

And we drove off.

****

End of part 3...