Lucky Strike Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers

I'm sure that many of you have seen the movie Vanilla Sky with Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruze. A tragic accident befalls the character played by Tom Cruze and the world in his mind becomes real to him. Well the same thing was happening with Carl Fisher and I was the one pulling the strings.

Carl was still king of his empire in his mind. There were only 2 changes. The first was that I was his right hand man and Carla was not. In his mind, Carl believed that Carla, her sister Connie and lover Megan were sent down to Mexico to pay a debt to a man he owed $25 million to. And the second change was that all of his male staff was replaced with females.

Carl was a sadist and loved to torture people and ruled out of fear. He was still able to do that on a daily basis in his mind with any woman he chose to torment. And torment he did.

I would visit Carl occasionally and enter his mind and have conversations with him about his empire and who to watch out for and any hidden agenda's that I needed to be aware of. He and I would sip brandy while we got blowjobs and talked about the future as he saw fit to tell me.

Carl would then grab one of the servers and slap her around in front of me. He would then fuck her mouth and pull out and spurt his semen on her face.

It was going really well, maybe too well.

And then we encountered our first hiccup...

****

I was sitting at Carl's desk and going through the various emails. I did this every morning and every evening.

Carl had his fingers in a lot of pies and I needed to keep up appearances as best I could. It was fairly easy work because most of those deals were done through middlemen.

Before I came on the scene, Carl would relay orders to Carla and then Carla would relay the orders to any number of underbosses, both men and women in his organization and the messages got delivered. And now with me at the helm, I relayed the messages to Peg and she relayed the orders to the new underbosses, whom were all women.

What we didn't know until too late was that the main office had 3 key people watching Carl Fisher. They were planted in his organization and kept tabs on him. So when we dumped the old crew and replaced it with the new crew, those plants got taken out of the picture too. And word got to the home office. And fast!

And that's when I received the following email.

Carl,

We need to speak in person. I've noticed some inconsistencies with the books and need to take a closer look.

I will be arriving tomorrow.

Be ready.

M

Shit! Who was M?

I paid Carl a visit 30 minutes later.

****

This all takes place in Carl's mind...

"Hey boss!" I greeted Carl.

He was spanking one of the servers with a belt and the woman's ass was turning purple. He was cackling the entire time this happened as he chewed on a cigar.

"Stupid insolent broad!" He kept chastising her with his words.

"We have a problem." I told Carl as I sat beside him.

He looked at me and frowned.

"What's the problem Tommy?" He asked.

He pushed the woman on his lap to the floor and used her back as a foot rest.

"This email popped up while I was in your office." I told him.

I showed him the email.

"Fuck!" He blurted.

"Who's M, boss?" I asked.

"Mack 'The Scalpel' Masters." He said sourly.

"Why do they call him 'The Scalpel'?" I asked.

"He was a guy known for carving people up who crossed him. Often he was found with a scalpel in his hand after removing a guy's eyes, ears or testicles. This guy loved violence. And he was next in line to take over when Nick 'Big Belly' Butera was gunned down.

He's been in charge ever since." Carl replied.

"Has he ever paid you a visit before boss?" I asked.

"No! Never! He let's me do my thing down here as long as I keep his percentage stable and his plants around, everything is copacetic." He said.

Shit! Carl knew about the plants.

"Well sir, I screwed up. I took it upon myself to change our people over to an all women organization with your approval if you recall and as a result we got rid of the plants too." I told him.

"You stupid fuck! I ought-a toss you off the roof, but I can't cause you're my right had guy." He told me angrily and cuffed me across the face instead.

I turned back towards him with a fat lip and he grabbed my chin with his hand and said, "Sorry about that Tom. No hard feelings right?"

"Yeah boss. I fucked up and you had to straighten me out." I told him.

"Yeah, yeah. You did fuck up! But it's okay now. Get the books out and when Mack takes a look at them, everything will be fine. He'll reinsert his people and everything will go back the way it was." He laughed heartily.

"You don't think he'll carve me up do you?" I asked him anxiously.

"No, he won't. But he will want some fine pussy when he's here. He's been known to tear into some ass so don't have our best people around or he will ruin them. Trust me on this. I learned this lesson the hard way when I took a trip to New York with 5 of my best people, 3 of which were female. It was not pretty Tom. I was the only one to return." Carl recalled sadly.

"Maybe we should tell him that the reason we made the changes were because we suspected the fed's had infiltrated the Casino and thought it best to change out the entire staff with people we personally interviewed." I suggested to him.

"Yeah, I like that Tom. I don't think he will question it either. It seems pretty sound." Carl told me.

"Alright boss, well it's getting late and I'm bushed. I'll see you in the morning." I told him.

"Okay. But one more thing. Mack hates homosexuals of all types, even lesbians. When he gets here he'll probably want a private chat with me in my special room. I plan to play for him the tape of you destroying that cunt, Samantha. He'll enjoy seeing that. I'll then buzz you to come in. The rest is up in the air, so be ready for anything." He told me.

I opened my eyes and put things in motion to get Carl transferred back to the Casino through the back elevator.

A cute blonde nurse helped me to get Carl situated. She was then accompanied by another blonde nurse. They looked to be twins. Interesting! My dick lurched in my pants at the thought of these two lovely women together.

I made sure that I stayed with Carl through the entire process and from the psyche ward to the Casino it was Peg's handpicked crew of 5.

Carl's face was concealed during the entire trip so that no one would be the wiser.

(But someone was wise to it. Someone was watching us and had been watching us the whole time.)

****

Peg and I had a lot to do over the next 24 hours and we prepped our people the best we could and hoped for everything to work out. We also planned a worse case scenario in case things went to shit.

I walked into my study at the condo and checked in on all the live feeds that I had from the various cameras now in my possession.

I saw Carl in bed with 2 beautiful naked broads. He was just waking up from his 6 month nap. I was interested to see what all he would remember and how the Fergum plant affected his mind and physical well being after being in a coma for so long. He definitely lost quite a bit of weight (as had I) and I wondered if he noticed it.

"Carla...Carla!" He snapped.

"I'm sorry sir but Carla is no longer with us." The cute blonde told him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. And what is your name honey?" He asked as he cupped her right tit and teased the nipple erect.

"Uh, I'm Honey." She giggled and he chuckled too.

He looked to his right and saw the cute redhead.

"And I'm Peaches." She told him and began to stroke his dick.

He laughed.

"And I suppose that you want some cream!" He said gruffly.

"All over my face sweetie." She replied.

"We both do." Honey told him.

"Well I want some cunt. Come up here and sit on my face Honey and let me taste your sweet pussy." He told her and she straddled his face.

****

I looked at another screen that showed Carla and her sister Connie and Connie's lover Megan all in different rooms. They were being catered to by the same twin nurses that I had seen earlier. Everything looked good there.

I checked another screen that showed the 6 lesbians that I impregnated. They were well on their way and all had protruding stomachs. They occupied Connie's condo, 5 floors above me.

I looked at another screen and saw 14 women getting themselves painted with tuxedos. Each woman was gorgeous in her own right and that's when Peg walked in and stood behind me.

"They certainly are gorgeous are they not Master?" Peg commented as she began to remove her clothes and then helped me out of mine.

"Yes they are. I really like that blonde on the far right. She has the most delicious looking pussy." I told her.

"Boy, I'll say! I love the way her lips open up when she reclines back like that." Peg replied and then took my cock in her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my cock before coming up for air.

"God I love this dick Master. You must be really charged up because you are producing a lot of precum!" She said before slurping another mouthful of the fluid from my dick and savoring it in her mouth.

I brought her up and showed her the feed to the psyche ward.

"Twins? Hmmm. I don't remember hiring them. They are cute though. Is that what has gotten you so charged up?" She asked while stroking my hard-on.

There was a soft knock on the door and I clicked the screen to a porno as Becca walked in wearing a bikini.

She smiled when she saw Peg stroking my cock.

Peg choked on my dick again. "Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

Peg removed her mouth, turned and showed my daughter her mouthful of precum and they kissed.

Becca then moved in and began to choke on my cock.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

"Oh Daddy, I just love this fucking cock!" She told me which made me smile.

Bree stood in the door and observed the three of us fooling around. She lowered her bikini under her breasts and began to tease her nipples hard with her fingers.

("Yeah, that's it Bree, roll your nipples. Twist them, pinch them and pull on them roughly!" I encouraged her with my mind.)

"So who wants to slurp up a fresh creampie?" I asked the women in front of me and all three raised their hands.

"I really need fucked Daddy. It's been almost 2 days since you last fucked me and my pussy is starved for you to flood it with your sperm." Becca said excitedly.

In reality, it has been almost 2 weeks since I last fucked my daughters, but that is one benefit of being able to change their minds.

I slid my hand down and cupped Becca's pussy through her suit.

"Mmmm. Your pussy feels damp my daughter-slut." I told her and used her pet name.

"I'm always wet for you Daddy." She told me excitedly.

I leaned down and took her erect nipple in my mouth. It was poking through her suit.

"Eeeee, Daddy! My nipple is super sensitive! Oh fuck! I hate it when you do that to me!" Becca squealed.

I moved her bikini bottom to the side and slid a couple of fingers in her drenched pussy. Her clit was super swollen and I nudged it with my thumb while I fingered her.

("Remove her suit Peg and help her straddle my cock." I told my assistant with my mind.)

Peg untied Becca's suit and pulled it off of her body. She then helped Becca to straddle my cock. And Becca slowly sank down on my dick.

"Now I'm happy Daddy! I can stay like this all day!" She said cheerfully.

("Play with Becca's nipples Peg and don't be gentle. I want her to experience at least 5 orgasms before I nut in her pussy." I told her.)

Peg's fingers found Becca's nipples and began to play with them roughly.

"Oh fuck that hurts! I'M CUUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Becca cried out.

I helped my daughter rise up and down on my massive dick.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" She cried out in orgasm a second time.

As Becca rose up again I latched onto her nipple with my teeth.

"Eeeeeee Daddy! Cuuummmiiinnnggg!!!" She cried out a third time.

I then did the same thing to her right nipple and she climaxed a fourth time.

I was close myself and linked my mind to her own, Bree's and Peg's as well.

I drove in deep and began to spew my load in my daughter-slut's pussy.

"YESSSSSSS!!!" I cried out as my dick began to flood Becca's cunt with my sperm.

"OH FUCK DADDY YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Becca climaxed a fifth time.

"OHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" Peg writhed in orgasm too.

"YESSSSSS!!!" Bree shouted and I watched as her juices soaked through her bikini bottoms and dripped down her thighs.

The three of us continued to peak for 30 seconds before I released my hold on their minds.

Becca and Bree were now spent. I planned it that way.

Peg and I were about to embark on a crazy journey that neither of us were ready for.

****

A second hiccup happened...

We arrived at the Casino through the back and took the elevator up to the penthouse.

Peg went off to the left, while I went to the right to find Carl.

"There you are!" Carl blurted.

"I got here as quickly as I could boss. Everything is in place." I told him.

"Something feels off my boy! I have blocks of memory missing it seems." He said uneasily.

Shit! He knows! I needed to distract him somehow.

Carl chewed on a cigar as his fingers were buried inside Honey's pussy. He saw me looking and smiled.

"This broad has the sweetest cunt Tom. You really outdid yourself with her." He told me gratefully.

Carl removed his wet fingers and Honey bent down and slurped her juices from his fingers. She winked at me as she eyed the bulge in my pants.

"You like looking at Tom's crotch, don't you Honey! I ought to let you unleash that beast. He would tear you up girl!" He chuckled.

(I entered Honey's mind and tweaked the fear center in her brain.)

"Please don't baby! You know how tight my little cunt is! If the rumors are true, then his huge dick would literally tear me apart." Honey whimpered at Carl's side.

I could see Carl getting excited at the prospect.

"What do you think Tommy? You want to fuck this broad up!" He laughed heartily.

"I do boss. The snake in my pants hasn't fed in some time." I told him and pretended to take off my belt.

"No Baby! No! Please!" Honey squealed in fear and gripped Carl's arm tight.

"Suck my god damned dick!" He sneered at her.

"Gladly baby! Gladly! Just keep that thing away from me sweetie!" Honey said anxiously.

She removed Carl's pants and started to suck his little 6 inch dick.

My phone rang and I stepped to the side.

"Here already?" I acted surprised.

I turned to look at Carl who had a handful of Honey's hair in his fist as she easily deepthroated his prick.

"I'm gonna cum down your throat you little tease!" Carl told her as she choked on his cock.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Honey choked.

(Honey was one of my best. This gal loved cum. She was a sex addict and needed fucked constantly. I removed that need in her mind and made her near virginal because Carl would flip had he found out that Honey had previously worked as a whore. She has fucked thousands of men and was only 34 years old. She looked much younger of course and that's why I hired her. But make no mistake, her pussy was not as sweet as Carl said it was. That was my doing.)

"He's here boss." I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck!" He cursed and lifted Honey off of his dick.

Honey got to her feet and I escorted her to Carl's bedroom where she would wait for the next few hours.

I then made my way into the side room where Peg was watching another set of monitors.

****

Mack 'The Scalpel' Masters got out of the long white limo.

He was escorted by two big guys in dark black suits.

He walked through the front doors and was greeted by Sasha and Stacy. They led him to the elevator and came up to the Penthouse.

Carl was sitting in his throne and had a hot broad over his lap that he was spanking when the doors opened and Mack got off.

Mack looked at Carl and laughed.

"Some things never change!" Mack said in his low raspy voice.

Carl pushed the broad off his lap and got to his feet.

"Mack! Good to see you boss!" He said and hugged the man and kissed his cheek.

Carl snapped his fingers and a server appeared at his side.

Mack eyed her up and smirked and ordered a scotch and soda.

Before the server could leave, Carl reached a hand toward the brunette and tweaked her erect nipple.

"Go on and cop a feel boss. Gale here has the most amazing tits." Carl told him.

Mack grabbed the girl's other nipple and twisted it hard which made her moan and bite her lip.

Another server appeared with Mack's drink.

Carl told him, "Slip your fingers down to her pussy. Gale here loves a vigorous fingering as they all do."

Mack looked at her and then around the room.

"You really rolled out the red carpet this time Carl." He laughed as he fingered Gale's pussy and then licked the milky juices from his fingers.

They walked over to a group of chairs to sit down, but he never let go of Gale's nipple. The girl whimpered as she scurried along beside him and then got on her knees as Mack took a seat.

"I like this one. Maybe I'll just hold onto her for awhile." He sneered and took a sip of his drink.

Carl swallowed uneasily. He was familiar with Mack's level of cruelty first hand and wasn't fond of it. But what could he do about it?

Mack released his hold of the server's nipple and told her, "Open my pants and get me hard."

Gale opened his pants and immediately began to suck his dick.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on his prick.

What Mack wasn't aware of was that Gale had the clap. I planned to send him home with a gift that keeps on giving. He would curse the day he ever came down here.

She got his dick hard and he pulled her up and she straddled him. He began to fuck her pussy vigorously.

"Oh yeah baby! Your cooze is nice and tight and fits me like a glove!" Mack chuckled.

He tortured her nipples and slapped her face a few times before choking her with his hands.

Gale took it easily. She was used to such treatment as she too was a whore that I pulled off the street. She looked younger than her years and had a diseased pussy.

****

Hiccup # 3 happened next...

The elevator chimed.

The men looked over and saw two gorgeous women get out. They were twins. The same two women from the psyche ward. Shit!

"Oh shit Tom!" Peg chirped in my ear piece.

Peg had seen them too, but they weren't part of her original hiring. She recognized them from the hospital where Carl had been put on ice.

Both women were 24 years old. They were identical blondes and stood 5'5" tall. They both were wearing dark jackets, cream colored blouses and black skirts and black high heels.

They walked over to stand on either side of Mack.

****

"Carl, these young beauties are my daughters, Taylor and Maddison. Say hello to him my dears." He smiled wickedly.

"Hi Carl." They said simultaneously and without emotion.

Carl shifted uneasily in his seat. He recognized their voices for some reason. He had flashes of them putting an IV in his arm, giving him a sponge bath, whispering in his ear, etc. But how? How could this be? He wondered.

"My girls have told me some very unsettling things Carl." Mack said.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a thumb drive and held it up.

"This little baby holds some very interesting footage. Is there someplace more private where we can talk?" He asked him.

"Yeah, of course. Follow me. There's something I want to show you as well." Carl told him.

Mack pushed the server off his dick and zipped up his pants.

I watched on the monitor as they walked to Carl's secret office.

The four of them entered Carl's office and closed the door.

****

"Shit! They're on to us Peg!" I told my concubine uneasily.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers