Lucky Strike Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we gonna do?" Peg was beside herself with fear.

"Your fears are justified. I thought I recognized those twins somewhere. They worked at the psyche ward and tended Carl, Carla, Megan and Connie." I told her.

"What are we gonna do Tom? What are we gonna do?!! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" She shouted in panic.

"I need you to do two things immediately for me. Send some of your people to the psyche ward to check on Carla, Connie and Megan. Also send some people to our condo in case things go sideways and they come after my daughters." I told her and she made several calls.

I watched on the monitor as Carl, Mack and his twin daughters entered the secret office.

Carl went behind his desk, while Mack sat in one of the comfortable chairs in front of the desk. His daughters stood behind him.

"I think you're really gonna love this boss!" Carl told the powerful man.

He pulled up the video of me fucking Samantha and played it on the 3 foot wide video monitor in front of Mack.

Mack was already agitated as he entered the secret room. But seeing me Dominate the petite woman on the monitor in front of him totally unhinged him.

"YES!!! Fuck!" Mack cheered suddenly.

"The woman you are watching there lied to me. She talked it up how horny she was for cock and bragged about being a nymphomaniac!" Carl laughed.

"I fucking love it!" Mack said excitedly.

"I knew you would!" Carl sneered.

"What I don't understand is why you're showing me this?" Mack asked him.

Carl leaned down and pressed a button.

"Tom, get in here!" He barked into the intercom.

That was my cue and exited the room Peg was in and I walked through the hidden door that Carl had opened for me.

"Mack Masters. This is my second in command, Tom Silverman." Carl introduced me.

"You! The same one tearing up that ass on the monitor! Well done! Fucking incredible!" He said excitedly and shook my hand.

"Thank you sir!" I answered him.

"Don't thank me just yet. I think you'll find this next part very interesting." He laughed maniacally.

The excitement in his eyes was replaced with intense wickedness.

(I entered his mind and read his thoughts..."You think you are so clever. I give you credit for fucking that woman in the video! That was some incredible shit! She was a charlatan, just like you are. All women are sluts and whores, even my own progeny! Although, I look forward to seeing how my daughter's carve you up. They have my same penchant for violence and can wield any number of weapons. I have quite a few scalpels on my person and plan to do some slicing and dicing myself. Your mighty cock will sit nicely on my mantle. The ruse is up you simpleton!")

Mack handed Carl the thumb drive and as he did, his daughters circled behind me. Taylor and Madison both removed syringes from their pockets. They were planning to drug me.

Carl inserted the thumb drive and said, "What is this about Mack?"

"I think you'll find this very interesting my boy!" Mack told him.

("Oh shit! I've heard Mack use that phrase before. Nothing good comes after it." Carl mused in his mind.)

I knew what Carl had under his desk and it was pointed right at Mack's torso. This could end really badly for us all.

****

There were 4 videos playing simultaneously on the monitor. They were the 4 cameras placed on Carl, Carla, Connie and Megan while they were in the psyche ward.

"I don't get it." Carl muttered to himself.

The upper right corner showed the date and time on each camera. It was exactly yesterday at 4:24pm. I entered the camera and pulled up a chair next to Carl who was laying on the bed.

"What am I looking at here?" Carl asked.

Mack turned and looked at me and sneered.

"Do you want to tell him or should I?' He asked me.

I just smiled.

"I guess I will and afterwards, I plan to cut that smile from your face." Mack said with intense venom.

"Carl, you've been duped by this man you call a..." He began to say and stopped midsentence.

****

I took this moment to bring them all into my mind. I know it sounds strange but it really wasn't that difficult to do.

Everything continued to happen in real time, but their movements were so slowed that it was almost dream-like for them. Controlling everything here was really quite simple. I could manipulate all of the elements with ease and since it was just the four of us, even more so.

Taylor and Madison both dropped the syringes they were holding on the floor. They removed their jackets and then began to strip out of their clothes.

"Girls! What the fuck are you doing?" Mack asked his daughters.

They didn't listen to him but began to feel me up while I cupped their sexy asses in my hands.

"It'll all make sense shortly Mack." I told the Mob Boss as he looked fiercely at me.

Taylor and Madison began to remove my pants and boxers and began to stroke my cock with their small hands.

"Girls! I demand that you stop this immediately!!!" Mack shouted.

They looked at Mack and both women gave him the finger and laughed.

"Holy fuck! Your cock is even bigger in real life!" Mack stated.

"You see Mack, Your daughter's are whores for cock. They can't resist a big meaty dick and after watching the sex scene unfold on the monitor they both fell into a sexual trance." I told the powerful man.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Madison choked on my cock.

"This is insane! My daughters are engaged to be married next weekend. They are both married to subservient lovers in New York. Girls snap out of this foolishness!" He said angrily.

Taylor began to choke on my cock next, "Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

And when she removed her mouth a long strand of saliva came out and dripped onto her tits.

Madison then swooped in and licked it up and made contact with her sister's nipples and began to chew on her left nipple.

Mack looked furious and his face reddened.

She looked at her Father and said, "Taylor and I have been secret lovers for many years now, right under your nose you old fool! When we heard about Tom Silverman, we just had to get down here and fuck him. His prowess is legendary so just sit back and enjoy the show Daddy."

"God damned whores!!!" Mack fumed angrily and clenched the arms of his chair so tight that his knuckles turned white.

Madison slid her hand down and fingered her sister with 2 fingers and then removed her wet digits and stuck them in her own mouth.

"Mmmm. I just love licking my sister's juices from my fingers Daddy!" She told him lustfully.

Mack's mouth turned into a frown. He was breathing hard.

"Fucking bisexual sluts! You're committing incest together! It, it, it's disgusting!!!" He scolded them as he began to unzip his pants.

"Your big dick will never fit in my sister's pussy!" Madison told me.

"I don't care about that. I'm gonna fuck her anyway." I told the woman.

Taylor looked back at me and pleaded, "Y-you c-can't! I d-don't give you permission!"

I slapped her ass hard with my hand.

"OW!!! That fucking hurt!" She shouted at me.

Her sister tried to push me away and I slapped her in the face and sent her reeling.

"I'M A VIRGIN DAMN YOU AND PROMISED TO ANOTHER!!!" She yelled.

"Daddy Please stop him! DADDY PLEASE!!!" Madison grabbed his arm and whined.

But it was of no use. Mack shook her off of his arm.

"Do it Tom! Fuck her! And don't be gentle either!" Mack directed me.

"Gladly." I told him.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Madison and Taylor both screamed.

I lined up my erection with Taylor's drooling pussy. Her thick meaty lips were open and everything was pink inside. I was definitely going to enjoy this pussy. I pressed my dick in her tiny slot until I felt her hymen blocking the way and then with one powerful thrust I speared my dick into her tiny little pussy.

Taylor's hymen tore in half like tissue paper in real time.

I made time slow down to one tenth of normal time for the woman. Each micro second she felt every agonizing tear. It was pure agony as I took her against her will and projected her pain outward to everyone present.

Mack and Carl loved every micro second of this woman's torment and their dick's grew hard as steel. The sadist in them was stoked to such a peak that the endorphins they experienced rivaled some of the best drugs on the market. Never have they felt anything as delicious as this!

"NOOOOOO!!!!

STOP!!!!!

IT

FUCKING

HURTS!!!" She cried out painfully.

Taylor reached for her Father, but he just slapped her hand away and laughed bitterly.

"Daddy please! Make him stop! I'm a virgin for god's sake and no dick has ever been inside me before!" Taylor cried.

"It's your own god damned fault, so just deal with it!" Mack told her bitterly.

He took out his dick and began to whack off.

Madison looked from me to her Father and held her heart as she watched me force myself on her sister. The look of shear terror on her face as she watched her sister go from a virgin to a woman was unbelievable.

I slapped Taylor's ass hard and left a handprint. She was so distraught that she barely felt anything that I did to her.

"You fucking bastard! Can't you see that you are hurting her?" Madison scolded me.

"Actually I can't. Her face is away from me. And besides, you both started it by removing my clothes. I didn't force myself on anyone. If you didn't want me to fuck you then you shouldn't have sucked my cock!" I scolded her.

"OH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!" Taylor suddenly cried out in orgasm.

"Y-you're right, we did, but we weren't thinking this far ahead. It's like we were drugged or something and were powerless to stop ourselves. I've never been hornier in my life! I had to have you in my mouth. We both did. But this! This is just wrong! It's...it's..." She whimpered hysterically.

I was really slamming my huge cock in her sister's cunt now. Her recent orgasm made her twat even slicker! Deep and hard! Taylor's blood tinged juices coated my dick with every powerful thrust!

"You want me to stop huh. Your sister's asshole is calling to me. You think she is in pain now, just wait until I slam my pole deep inside her brown eye. Look to your Father. He is the one in control now after the two of you basically told him to fuck off.

You want some of this Mack? I can see it on your face that you do. You thought that your virgin daughters were Dominant women only to find out that they were really submissive, bisexual, incest loving, daughter-sluts! And we all know how you feel about gays! I see the look on your face. You want to cut Taylor and Madison's nipples off." I replied calmly.

Mack's hand was a blur as he whacked off his 5 inch dick.

"Fuckin sluts!!!" He blurted as the spit flew out of his mouth.

He looked like a rabid animal.

"They are sluts Mack. Filthy, cunt loving sluts. This whole time they have been lying to you. Look to your left and see the videos that I have have compiled against your progeny. You thought they were your most trusted blood. Just look at the way they throw themselves at one another right under your nose!" I told the powerful man.

In real time, the monitor continued to show the four camera shots from the thumb drive. But in Mack, Carl, Taylor and Madison's mind the screen broke up into more than 20 separate scenes of Taylor and Madison doing every conceivable thing to one another.

It was really easy to access the twin's minds and recall memories and then replay them on the monitor. Some of the scenes made sense to Taylor and Madison as they watched, while others were so far beyond anything that they would ever commit with one another.

Mack watched in apt fascination as his daughter's had sex together. They sucked off countless men and most of his immediate staff of killers. It burned his blood to watch this and the madder he got, the harder he whacked off.

"You can end your sister's torment Madison. Just say the word and I will stop." I told the frightened woman.

"HOW? I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! PLEASE!!!" She begged me loudly.

"Take her place and I will end your sister's torment." I told her.

("NO! I will do no such thing!" She mused in her mind.)

But I did the thinking for her and manipulated her mind against her wishes.

Madison gave me a very slight nod of her head.

I slowly slipped out of her sister's ruined pussy. It gaped obscenely and oozed her blood tinged juices as she crawled over to her sister.

"Thank you Madison. Thank you! You always were the stronger one." Taylor said and their mouths connected in a very passionate kiss.

("What is happening! I did no such thing to free you Taylor! I love you, but not like this!" Madison thought sadly.)

But all too quickly, the kiss ended. Madison was drawn to my dick. She crawled over to me and looked at my cock with such lust.

"I know that I shouldn't, but I must suck your cock! I'm getting so very wet at the thought of licking your wet dick." She told me.

I smiled as I directed her with my mind.

Peg saw everything on the monitor in front of her from another room and began to masturbate.

Madison looked back at her Father.

"Daddy! Look at me! I'm going to lick my sister's slimy juices from this man's mighty cock. I want your blessing before I do it. I hate you with all of my black heart. We both do. You are a soulless coward for allowing this man to deflower Taylor the way he did and for that I will never forgive you. Neither of us will." She told him sadly.

"I give you my blessing." He rasped sourly.

Madison looked up at me and then began to lick up the nasty juices coating my huge cock. The images playing on the monitor were a lie and she knew it. This was the first time that she ever tasted her sister's pussy juices and it was disgusting. She loathed every second and wanted to vomit, but I kept her mind from doing that very thing.

"Oh my God! My sister's cunt tastes so good on your dick!" Madison told me right before she began to choke on it.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

Mack meanwhile scowled at his daughter as she sucked and licked my wet cock.

"I don't give a fuck what you do! You both are dead to me!" Mack said quietly.

He pulled Taylor up and had the petite girl turn around and sit back on his hard dick. Her pussy was such a gaping hole that neither one felt him enter her abused and sloppy hole. He was transferring the clap to his daughter's pussy. Her juices wetted his cock just the same and I watched as Mack lifted her off of his lap and then pressed his wet dick against his daughter's asshole.

I pushed Madison on her back and got between her legs. I looked down on this gorgeous woman and saw the way her meaty pussy opened up like a flower. Her thick pink lips were coated in her juices as I positioned my dick at her entrance.

Madison looked at me with such contempt at what I was about to do to her pussy.

I then let reality hit her like a ton of bricks.

"I'm a virgin god damn you!" She raised her voice at me.

"Not for much longer you aren't." I smirked.

"I don't give you permission to do this! Do you fucking hear me you pig!" She got louder.

"It's not up to you anymore. Your Father holds your virginity in his grasp. It's now up to him." I said.

Madison looked back at her Father.

"Please Daddy! Don't do this!" She begged him.

"Take the slut and ruin her like you did to her sister!" He said with venom.

"NOOOO! I DON'T GIVE YOU CONSENT!!!" She screamed at me.

I slowed time to a crawl for her as my impossibly large cock stretched her tight pussy to the breaking point.

Madison felt every little tear, every millimeter of my cock as it slid into her pussy. The movement in real time lasted less than a few seconds, but to her it was almost as if time practically stopped.

The pain was beyond anything she had ever experienced before. It was excruciating and kept getting more and more intense. I focused her pain outward to the other three.

The men reveled in Madison's misery and both were at the mercy of my mind. Carl was whacking off like a mad man while Mack was fucking his daughter's super tight anus.

Taylor was a basket case as she watched what I was doing to her twin. She relived every second of her pain all over again and her cunt spasmed and dripped with every micro second of torment.

Madison's hymen tore apart like tissue paper in real time. The effect was immediate and hurt like hell, but that would have been incredibly kind compared to what she felt as time slowed to a snail's pace in her mind.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!" She cried out as the agony dragged on and on until it fractured her mind and she entered a sort of vegetative state.

Taylor cried for her sister as her mind also fractured beyond anything she ever experienced before.

I gripped Madison's ankles and plowed her pussy deep and hard with my huge dick.

"Yes! Fuck the whore!" Mack cheered me on.

****

This entire scene took less than 20 minutes. But with time being slowed, it felt like an eternity for these women.

I was on the edge of blowing my load and let Mack know it.

"In or out or both?" I asked the powerful man.

"Both! Impregnate both of these sluts! It matters to me not!" He sneered.

I directed Taylor back over to her sister and she laid on top of her so that her pussy was poised above my dick.

I grunted as I drove my dick in hard one last time.

"YESSSS!!!" I called out as my dick ejaculated.

Huge globs of sperm shot into Madison's twat.

After two spurts, I pulled out and watched as my dick was poised outside of Taylor's diseased pussy. My dick jerked and the cum flew and entered her gaping hole 3 times.

I sent my sperm flying all over both women as Taylor rolled onto her back.

Mack got off his seat and grunted as his dick spit his semen onto his daughter's faces as did Carl.

The twins looked at all of us with such revulsion and were in deep shock at what transpired. How could things have gone so wrong? How could their father do this to them?

I directed the twins minds and they began to lick up the sperm that we ejaculated on their bodies. They then took turns and ate the fresh creampie from each other's gaping pussy while we watched the show.

****

We left the twins on the floor and got dressed again.

"Mack. Let's look closer at what you brought with you. You will see that I was the one who freed Carl from his prison.

Your daughters were the ones who drugged him and only let you see what they wanted you to see." I told him.

I saw in Mack's mind that this was the only copy and tweaked him into giving it to us. He was finished here and would need to get back to New York.

As for his daughter's, they would be taking up residence in the psyche ward right beside Carla, Connie and Megan. Mack was through with them, but I was not. I had plans to alter their conditioning in the coming months.

****

Before Mack left us, I entered his mind once again.

("We are now free of your hold out here. You feel great about this transition and no longer have any ties to Carl or this Casino since you discovered that it is not producing the kind of revenue that you hoped it would. Plus the feds are onto us and you need to be as far removed as you can from all of that." I told his mind.)

"We have a parting gift for you Mack." I told the Mob Boss.

Gale walked over to him and took out his cock and began to fellate him. She got his dick hard and then straddled his waist and fucked him while he abused her nipples roughly.

I tweaked his mind and ensured that he would last a good 40 minutes before flooding her pussy full of his sperm.

This man was evil and choked Gale while he fucked her. He smacked her tits and slapped her face while she rode him.

Gale returned the favor and I tweaked Mack's mind to like it. She tortured his sensitive nipples as he peaked.

"Fuck yeah!" He shouted and began to ejaculate in Gale's diseased pussy.