Lucky Tales Pt. 02: Gloryhole Gals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I love seeing a man stroke his beautiful cock. I'd like to see you do it `till you squirt. All over my boobs, maybe..." JJ said.

"Mmm, yeah he does look good. I bet he'd shoot a good load, too," Jill offered.

"Yeah, well that gorgeous ass and soaking wet snatch have me eager to fill you up. And you, sexy, while you're waiting, let me see those boobs, and your pretty pussy." JJ whipped off her top, stood up and pulled off her tight jeans, bending over with her ass pointed at me. I ran a finger through her crack and she nearly fell over.

"Fuck, not fair," she said, turning around.

I gazed at her dark, downy pubic hair starting to grow back. "Oh JJ, I like those beautiful brunet pubes you've got going there."

"Thanks. I think I like `em, too, now that they're past the itchy stage," she said, running her fingers over her pussy. "Shaving all the time was a pain, and waxing was worse, just lasted longer. Anyway, I hope Ron's Ok with it, `cause I don't wanna go back. Course, if he want's to go bare, I'm Ok with that." she laughed.

"We'll if he complains about your pubes, you could tell him it's one way or the other for both of you...," Jill offered. "Now stop admiring her bush and do me, will you."

"Absolutely, sorry to keep you waiting, happy to oblige..." I teased, as I slowly slid deep into her from behind.

"You two are cute. And you look really good doing that. You know, I bet some well-produced videos of you two would be real popular in these booths..."

"Nope, not gonna happen. Especially if some of my staff start frequenting the place," I said, as my cock plunged in and out of Jill's wonderfully wet pussy. "And do you mind if I concentrate on fucking my girlfriend? I really need to come..."

"I agree with both those things," Jill added. "No pictures of us where anyone who knows us -- especially professionally -- could see `em. And, more importantly, don't distract him, at least not in a way that doesn't contribute to what he's supposed to be doing for me. We both need to come...soon. Ummm, you feel so good, Tiger," she said, wiggling herself on my dick.

"Sorry... Can I do anything to help?" JJ offered as she reached between Jill's legs, teasing her clit, and my cock as it slid in and out.

"Oh, ummm. Normally...ummm... I'd say no... Oooo, but that feels...OH...very...ummm, good..." Jill moaned.

"I still think we could have a lot of three way fun if you ever get so inclined, Jilly," JJ said in her sexy voice. She teased us with one hand and rubbed her own pussy with the other.

"Right now it's kinda tempting, but I'm still not quite ready for girl-on-girl. I don't mind playing around together, in other ways, though. "Tiger, would take over for her and she can maybe do something for... OH, umm...you. If you...ahh, yeah... want....umm...to. Fuck Rob, is that you? OH...right there... Keep...OH!... Mmmm."

I had started stroking Jill's clit, with firm but gentle pressure, while gyrating my hips to stir my cock around inside her. "Yeah, Princess, that's all me. I guess you like it, huh?" I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as if agreeing.

"Fuck yes... Oh, you'll make me...OH, COME...ohh... if you don't...ummm...stop. Don't stop!"

"I have...no intention...of stopping...until you...come." I said, punctuating my words with deep thrusts and gentle pinches of her clit. She moaned each time. It's a sound I adore.

Meanwhile, JJ moved behind me and fondled my ass, which I also enjoy. Her finger, wet with her own juices, eventually teased around my anus; now I moaned. I leaned forward over Jill's back, still pumping her pussy and massaging her clit. That opened my ass more, and JJ pushed her finger deep inside.

"Oh fuck, yeah. You know I like that, JJ."

"Just a little prostate play to help you finish your job, stud. Then I want that mouth on my hot cunt."

We went on like that for a while, I have no idea how long. My cock felt so good moving inside Jill, and JJ's finger caressing my prostate was fantastic. Jill started to moan more, and quivered under me. "Ohhh...coming...yes, YES...FUUUCK...YES." I didn't stop thrusting my dick in and out of her sopping wet snatch, I was too close. But I did stop playing with her clit, just pressing my fingers flat against it instead. "Oh, Tiger...umm...was good," she panted. "Now come for me baby."

"I'm close, honey," I said. She pulled forward off my cock and spun herself around, sitting on the bench instead of kneeling on it. She grabbed my butt and engulfed my cock with her mouth, sucking and sliding up and down the length of my shaft, sloppily, sensuously.

JJ wiggled her finger faster against my prostate and told me, "Come for her stud. Shoot your load in her mouth. Give it to her. Then you get to eat my hot cunny. Eat me `till I come on your face." She pushed two wet fingers in my mouth, "Here, taste my juices and see what you'll get once you blow your load." While she fingered me she'd been fingering herself, and those fingers tasted good.

"Ummm, ughhh," I started to grunt, and pulled my mouth off JJs digits so I didn't bite them as I exploded into Jill's mouth. "Ohh, fuuuck...yeah...uugghhhh...uuummm. " I groaned and moaned as I came in Jill's mouth. She sucked, and smiled, and sucked some more, until I was done shooting my load.

JJ's finger slipped out of me as I stood up straight. I opened my eyes to see Jill smiling up at me with closed lips. She stood and pulled me in, kissing me deeply. Of course, she still had my cum in her mouth. She giggled as she pushed it into my mouth while frenching me. She thinks it's fun to "share" it, and I don't mind. What the hell, she eats it, and was sucking her own cum off my cock a minute ago.

JJ sat on the bench, spreading her legs wide. "My turn, stud. Bring those luscious lips and that talented tongue down here," she said, running her fingers through her obviously wet sex.

"Go get her, Tiger," Jill said, giving me a gentle shove in the right direction. She pulled over a chair and took a ringside seat for the next event. I knelt between JJs legs, ran my hands up them to her butt, and started kissing her inner thighs.

"No! No warm up stuff. I'm too ready for you to dive right in and do that incredible tongue-work on my pussy and clit. Get going, I don't have a lot of time and need to come on your mouth!"

I licked between her velvety folds, so soft and succulent. My hands squeezed her cheeks as I cradled her butt. She moaned and put her hands loosely on the back of my head, my hair far too short for her to grip with her fingers. I lapped at her nectar filled opening.

"Oh, yes, that's what I missed. A little more of that. Ooo, and do my clit, stud. If Ron doesn't know how to do this, you better give him lessons..."

I wanted to tell her that she needed to do the teaching, telling him what he did well and how to stimulate her better. That's how I learned most of my tricks -- that, and paying close attention to the woman's reactions, both physical and audible. Anyway, I wasn't ready to show Ron, or even watch Ron performing this task. Nope, didn't like that plan at all. But, as much as I wanted to tell her all that right now, I preferred continuing my current work.

I eagerly ate her, trying to get my tongue into her as far as I could, but not nearly as far as I wanted. Oh to have a tongue like one of those rock stars..., I thought. She smelled and tasted delightful; so delicious and enticing. I think she drinks plenty of pineapple juice cocktails... As I licked all around her vagina, I nuzzled my nose against her clitoris. She wiggled her pelvis and pushed against my face.

Eventually, I slid up to cover her upper labia with my mouth, sucking on her clitoral hood and flicking my tongue around and inside it. "Fuck, ummm, yeah, stud," she purred. "No one has ever eaten me like you do. Fuck yeah." She pushed harder into my face.

"He always gets my juices flowing, and then some," Jill said.

"Fuck. Oh fuck! Ron better be nearly this good... Yeah... Or I'm gonna keep borrowing this mouth from time to time," JJ said as she relaxed again.

"We'll see," Jill replied. "Maybe I'll just borrow your guy and tell him about Rob's tricks while he practices on me."

"We'll see," I said, coming up for a short breather, and unable to keep myself from responding to that last remark. While I was kneeling up, JJ leaned forward, pulled me into her face, and kissed me deeply, her tongue dancing with mine for several seconds.

"Mmm, I taste good, don't I?" she chuckled. "I just had to do that before you French my pussy lips again. But you know, Jill may be on to something, if you don't wanna instruct..."

"Yeah, maybe. I ain't gonna do it, but we'll see about her coaching. I really think that's your job, Ms future Sex Therapist. But right now, I need to finish this job." I dove back between her legs, slowly licking up through her pussy lips until I was lapping across her clit with the flat of my tongue and she was wiggling against my face.

Licking and sucking her clit, I started to finger her pussy, and her ass some with my other hand, until she begged, and panted, and pushed hard against my mouth. "Oh yeah, yeah. Oh, fuck. Yeah...yeah... that...that...THAT..." She pulled me in harder.

"Oh yeah. Ahhh... Oh fucking fuck, what are you doing with your tongue?" She began to squirm. I was sucking her hood and flicking my tongue as fast as I could up and down between her folds, across her hardened nub. Her hands pulled me in tight, and her legs clamped on the sides of my head as she began to tremble.

"Ahh...ahhh...ahhh...ahhh... ohhh...ohhh... mmmm...mmm..." she panted. "Yeah... here...it...comes... yeah...yeah..." She froze, then twitched. "Aaaahhh, fuck, aaaahhh." Her hands held me tight, and her legs clamped on the sides of my head. I stopped all my movement, freezing in place, mouth still on her and fingers inside.

She slowly released her grip, exhaling deeply, "Ummm, yeah. Thanks." She flopped back in the seat, all contact with me now broken. "Oh, that was... really... yeah..."

My face was soaked when she leaned forward again, pulling me in for another, longer, deeper kiss, humming with satisfaction, "Mmmmm..." When done, she said to Jill, "Don't ever let this one go."

"I have no intention of it. I may lock him in the basement if he tries to leave," she said with a smirk.

"You don't have a basement," I responded.

"I'd build one," she said slowly and ominously, with a glare, followed by her lovely smile and laugh.

"Fuck that was good. But I gotta get out front and let the two lovebirds do their thing. You can stay and play with them, or head back to your place for round two, or is it three, or... Whatever," JJ sighed as she pulled on her clothes, then headed out the door. Jill and I dressed, kissed, and went out front as well.

Deejay was leading (pulling) Teddy by the hand down the hall. "Took ya long enough. The guys both left a while ago," she said, grinning as they passed us. I nodded at Teddy and he smiled back, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh to be young and in love," I muttered.

"Let's go! We're not so young, but certainly in love, and really horny. My place is closer and we've got a couple hours before Becky gets home from work. I'm gonna ride you `till we both come, and then you're gonna work that magic with your mouth until I come again."

"And then?" I asked, as she pulled me out the door to my car.

"We'll see," was all she said, patting my ass.

12