Lucky Tales Pt. 03: Jill & JJ's CFNM Party

Story Info
Jill uses my CFNM dream for a bachelorette party & pay back.
12.1k words
4.73
9.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucky
Lucky
60 Followers

Author's note: This is part of the continuing story of the adventurous sexual relationship of two single adults and their friends. Overall, it's about exploring various kinks. You do not have to read previous parts to enjoy this, although some things might be better understood. This installment is a fantasy Jill wrote for JJ (and herself) based on a dream I had, as told in Chapter 12 of the Lucky Over 40 series.

Please check the story Tags to see what you may or may not like. If anything there bothers you, it might be best if you move on to another story, otherwise, I hope you enjoy reading. If you like it, please add some stars at the end, and even a comment. Your positive feedback does help inspire me to continue writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Jill and I'm dating a wonderful, sexy guy named Rob. He had a fun dream about a Clothed Female Naked Male party that turned me on, and included something I knew our friend JJ would love. But it was much too short, so I wrote my own version of the totally fictional event, just for her -- and for me. Rob thought others might enjoy it, too, and encouraged me to post it. (He's my editor; blame him for any errors.) So, here it is, with some additions by JJ herself:

~~🎭~~😈~~😛~~👄~~😝~~👿~~🎭~~

We held a bachelorette party, or hen party, for a twentysomething friend of Deejay's, named Sandy, who's getting married soon. She isn't very experienced sexually, and though she's not too naive, she was amazed when Deejay took her to JJ's adult toy store. So, we thought we'd give her a little more "familiarity" with male sexuality before her big day. Rather than just a bunch of sexy party geegaws from JJ's store, we decided to go for the real thing. I talked Rob into helping out with the "entertainment." And Ruth, another invitee, got Jamie, her "friend with benefits," to help out, too.

JJ helped me put the party together and we held it at her house. She also found a way to rope in Jack, her former live-in boyfriend, who turned out to be an asshole. Of course, He didn't know what he was really getting into. He just thought it was a chance to have sex with JJ, and some other women, too. Little did he know it would really let JJ get some payback for the way he repeatedly used her, sexually, emotionally, and financially. It would be our turn to use him, and we could hardly wait!

On the appointed date, Rob, Jamie and Ruth came early. The guys got dressed (well, undressed really) in the guestroom and waited there. They were totally in on the overall plan to stick it to Jack, literally. When he got there, we sent him to JJ's bedroom to change. He complained about the costume, but once I convinced him that it would get him laid he liked it much better.

The guys all wore little red thongs under tight, black short-shorts, and the customary white shirt cuffs with black cufflinks and a white collar with black bow tie. Of course, there was no shirt attached, just cuffs and collars.

The final bit was a cloth mask that covered their whole head, with openings only for the eyes and mouth. Jamie, who has red hair, wore a red mask that looked somewhat like Spiderman. Rob wore a blue one that resembled Captain America. Jack's was black, like his hair, and they told him he looked like Batman, without the little ears. In reality, he looked more like a condemned prisoner. Perfect!

The ladies would each wear a paper party mask covering their upper face. The main reason for all the masks was so Jack wouldn't recognize anyone if he decided to retaliate later, but the added anonymity was fun, too. The women were also encouraged to wear dresses or skirts, so they could remain clothed but still grant access if they wanted to be physically pleasured by the men.

When Jack was properly dressed we put him with the other guys. He was the tallest and most buff of the three, but not by much. It still made him feel superior, though, which is his typical attitude anyway. His chest hair is thicker than Rob's, and the dark color makes it appear even denser than Rob's fair hair. Jamie's chest is bare, but very nicely defined, and with delicious looking nipples.

Since the others had dressed before him, Jack didn't get to compare their "packages," but he probably assumed he was superior there, too. He's certainly a bigger prick, and when his dick is erect, it's thicker than Rob, and a bit longer than either he or Jamie. But as most women know, size isn't everything; the penis isn't the biggest part of a guy's sexual equipment anyway. However, this guy's brain is far less impressive than his somewhat heftier than average cock. Any way you look at it, he's a pretty big dick.

When the party started, the three of them served drinks and finger food to the six women, and carried gifts to Sandy, the bride-to-be. Basically, they acted as our sexy servants, earning occasional compliments, and pats on the ass, from the girls. The whole time they were referred to only by the color of their masks, so supposedly, no one knew who they were.

After an hour or so, I announced, "It's time to get the show started, Ladies. Boys, put down those trays and stand in line over here, a couple feet apart. We need to alter your outfit some before we start." JJ, Ruth and I each stood behind the man we had "recruited," and fastened a blindfold over his mask.

"One more alteration," I said, as we removed Jack's white shirt cuffs and collar. Instead, his wrists and ankles got leather cuffs with rings attached. Jack didn't know we had actually put on restraints, and that the other guys didn't get any.

"Alright boys, turn around and bend over to display your nice derrieres," I directed. "Very nice! Now take off those shorts for a proper view. Give us a nice show while you do it." None of these guys are experienced strippers, but their efforts elicited hoots and catcalls from all the ladies. Mr. Black (Jack) swerved his tight, hairy ass back and forth in a macho way. Mr. Red (Jamie) and Mr. Blue (Rob) were both more stripper like, swinging it widely, though Jamie was certainly the most uninhibited, and his smooth bottom looked very cute. In the end, all those bare butts, with just a thin bit of red thong up each crack, looked quite enticing.

"That's wasn't bad boys, but you can do better. Now stand up straight, put your hands behind your head and turn around to face us. It's time to shake that package so we can guess what's inside!" Each of them performed in pretty much the same way they shook their booty. It wasn't the Chippendales, but we liked it, and thought it was time for the unveiling. As the men were gyrating about, Deejay, Sandy and Polly each silently knelt before a different guy.

"Good boys, that got us interested. Stand up straight again, keeping those hands behind your heads. Stay still, just like that; now don't move." One at a time, each of the kneeling women quickly yanked off the breakaway thong on the man before her, as all the girls watched intently. One by one, each cock was suddenly exposed to more exuberant cheers from the females. Only Jack moved his hands from behind his head (of course, Jamie and Rob had been well briefed beforehand). The women quickly called out his misdeed.

"Oh dear, that's not good. Failure to follow instructions calls for discipline," I declared. Jack started to protest and I quickly interrupted him, saying, "Speaking without being told to also deserves punishment." When he continued to try to object I said sternly, "You need to be quiet, now! Put your hands back behind your head and open your mouth." As soon as he did, JJ stuffed his thong in his maw.

"Let's finish the dance before we do anything else. Boys, it's time to shake that thing of yours, now that it's free. Keep your hands behind your head and let us see you swing it. Come on!" They began to swerve and sway their hips making their dicks swish and swing. Jack's partial erection bobbed around, while Rob's and Jamie's softer, yet swollen cocks went in every direction. The girls all loved it, cheering raucously!

When that was finished I announced, "Now, Mr. Black needs to be taught to obey the rules. However, since we're just starting, and since he won the 'dance round' with the best show, we'll go easy on him." There was no contest; I was just screwing with Jack's mind and ego. If there had been one, Jamie won hands down. I whispered that to him as I removed his blindfold, and Rob's, without Jack knowing.

To mess with Jack more, I continued -- with a big wink to the women -- "And ladies, I think it is obvious that the winner of the biggest erection when revealed was Mr. Red." That's Jamie, but it was another lie. In reality Jack had been the most erect. The other two guys, knowing not much was happening yet, were more "relaxed," though not completely...

"Mr. Black, for failing to properly follow instructions, your punishment is a spanking. But since we're going to go easy, only two smacks." When he appeared to be relived I added, "from each of us; once on each cheek. Now bend over with your feet apart and hold your ankles." He reluctantly obeyed.

The six girls lined up and each took a turn swatting Jack on his bare ass with their hand. A couple also gave it a little rub when they were done, and Ruth patted him on the balls, which made him flinch. I gave him the last two, sharp smacks, and said, "If you need to get spanked again, we'll use the paddle. Now stand up straight."

I removed the thong from his mouth and saw the other two boys were barely containing their laughter. "Of course, the same goes for any misbehaving male. First time it's with a hand, the next time it's a paddle; unless you deserve more." Their smiles shrank, but not their dicks. Jack's dick actually looked like he may have enjoyed the ladies' recent attention.

"Alright ladies, time to give them an up close inspection. Pair up at each male. They will stand still with their hands on their heads and feet spread apart. They are not to move unless told to do something, and will then return to this position once you are satisfied. Ladies, you may do as you please to them, except to cause them much pain, or too much pleasure. This is for your amusement, not their gratification." The girls liked that idea, and even the guys were all smiling.

I arranged the men in a wide triangle, with their backs toward each other, a few feet apart. Only Jack was still blindfolded. The girls paired up with each guy. JJ and I started with Rob. That meant Jack would be next, but we wanted to let him start off easy, with Sandy and Ruth.

"I'll give you about two minutes each, and announce when to switch. After you've each examined the male you're with we'll all rotate to the next, until all of us have inspected each one. Get in position now boys. That's it. Mr. Black, open your legs wider. Ok ladies, check them over well."

"Can we touch them anyway we like, within the limits you mentioned?" Polly asked.

"Yeah, can we lick them; you know, taste `em?" Deejay added.

"Yes to both of you. Just don't give him a full blowjob or too much of anything that gets him overly excited. But it you want to see him fully erect, go ahead and do what it takes, or tell him to do it to himself. No climaxing, though. Not yet," I added, with a grin.

We all went to work on them. Touching, caressing, lifting cocks, cupping balls, slapping and spreading cheeks, etc. The bolder girls got right into it and started kissing -- lips first, but also nipples and cocks -- all while fondling and groping. Soon the two somewhat timid girls got bolder, too; stroking dicks and even licking them. There were three very erect penises very quickly.

When I was "inspecting," JJ needed to watch the time, because I sure wasn't paying attention to it. But she enjoyed watching it all so much that she didn't pay attention to the clock very well either. Everyone got closer to three minutes to "examine" each guy, and some got even more. No one complained.

When JJ and I inspected Rob, she bent him over and rimed him, which she knows he enjoys, and it showed. I stroked his cock from behind while I caressed his butt. Then leaned him forward and slipped a finger in his ass. That made him moan, so I had to cover his mouth as I teased his rectum. JJ thought that was so much fun that she did it to her ex, Jack (Mr. Black), next. She loved holding a hand over his mouth while shoving a finger, up his ass, which he is not used to. JJ and I were extra intensive on him, but not in a way he enjoyed too much. He was smart enough not to resist, though, which was a little disappointing. I was looking forward to using the paddle.

When we got to Jamie, JJ rimmed him. From his reaction, I think that was new for him, but he seemed to like it. During my turn, I wanted to feel his thick dick in my mouth, and as I did, I teased his wet butthole with a finger. When he began to moan, JJ had to help by covering his mouth -- with hers!

I had just seen Rob enjoying some oral attention paid to his cock by Ruth. Then Sandy was stroking him from behind and fondling his balls while whispering something in his ear. He was smiling, with his eyes closed, and Ruth seemed to be very amused by his reaction.

It was Deejay's turn with Jack and she knew all about him. She flicked his cock around with her hand, then bent him way over, shoving two fingers in his asshole while she tugged on his balls. That startled him so much he tried to reach for her hand and stand up. She called out and I immediately scolded him. Everyone stopped and stared at him. Even the other two guys looked over their shoulders, but we didn't care if they watched.

"Oh no, Mr. Black. I'm afraid that's your second infraction. And it disrupted our activity. I think we need the paddle. But before your punishment, your inspector should complete her exam. Go on dear, he'll cooperate now, won't you, Mr. Black. Say 'Yes Ma'am, I'll behave.' Go ahead now, tell us," I instructed him.

"Yeah, Ok, I'll be good, or whatever," he replied, sullenly.

"Oh dear, Mr. Black, you're not following instructions again. Say it right or we'll have to add to your punishment." JJ was nearly in stiches, barely keeping herself from laughing out loud. She loved seeing him being dominated, and getting punished for being his typical "do whatever I want" self. He did come around, however, and replied as directed, word for word. Most of the girls giggled at that.

"Good, now bend over and hold your ankles. She'll finish your inspection, and then administer your spanking like that. Go ahead dear," I told Deejay. She wiggled her fingers into his ass, without benefit of lube. He made an unhappy noise and reached back again. She was already inside him and just shoved in deeper, while I grabbed his hands.

"No, no, that won't do, Mr. Black. We'll just have to restrain those hands." In a flash, JJ had clipped his wrist cuffs together in front of him. "When you behave we can undo those," I told him as JJ fastened a chain between his ankle cuffs, and then clipped the middle of the chain to his wrist cuffs.

"Are you done inspecting, dear?" I asked Deejay, who probed his prostate some more, then nodded she was satisfied. "Fine, let's give him his discipline and move on. Six whacks with the paddle should be good,this time. But they'll need to be good enough to make his bottom glow."

"What!" Jack exclaimed, but JJ stuffed his thong back in his mouth.

"Now, now, no talking, remember. You don't want us to leave that in your mouth, do you?" I asked him. He shook his head. I looked at JJ; she was really enjoying this. All of us who knew what a jerk he'd been to her enjoyed seeing this too.

I handed DJ a long, narrow paddle with letters deeply carved into it. Sandy asked Polly what was written on the paddle, but she couldn't tell either. They'd soon see...

Deejay swung the paddle, smacking him so hard the first time he almost fell over. He tried to cry out with the thong stuffed in his mouth, but I ignored it since Deejay had gotten a little carried away. "Maybe not quite so hard, dear," I said to her. "We need to save something in case he acts up again." She got the idea and was much easier on each cheek with the next two, then she motioned to JJ and handed her the paddle. JJ grinned and happily took it from her.

She rubbed his ass gently, and Jack moaned quietly. Then she gave him two hard swats. His buns were blushing, and we could see it said BITCH on each cheek, where the etched letters left his flesh white. We all laughed, knowing he was now our bitch. JJ caressed his ass again, then delivered a final hard smack.

We separated his wrists from his legs so he could stand and pulled the thong from his mouth. There were actually tears in his eyes, and his ass still glowed, except for where his new title was revealed. "Now be good and your hands might stay free...and you cute bottom unpunished." Fat chance, I thought.

"Alright everyone, time to move on. I see all the boys have gotten soft during that distraction. Maybe we can get them up with a little mouth work. Anyone interested? Boys, hands behind your heads again, and keep those feet apart." I unclipped Jack's wrists.

"How about the bride-to-be takes her pick first? Just enough to get him hard, now. Have you felt a cock get hard in your mouth? No? Well, I think you'll like it. Pick someone." She knelt in front of Rob. "Oh yes, good choice. You should enjoy him very much. Now Mr. Blue, you be sure to stiffen up nicely for her, won't you?" I said, thinking how much I enjoy it when Rob grows erect in my mouth.

He smiled at me, and said, "Yes, ma'am, I will." He gave me a wink and I smiled back at him, knowing he was enjoying this, too.

"Come on now; let's get the others up as well girls." There were soon three mouths on three dicks, with faces buried in pubes. As the cocks grew, the mouths slid up the lengthening shafts, except for Deejay, who seemed to want to deep throat Jamie, our Mr. Red. In the end, his erection got the better of her, and she pulled off with a little cough.

"Nicely done ladies. I think they're just about ready. Does anyone else want to have a mouthful, before we move on?" I stepped over to Rob. Polly, who was still somewhat shy, went to Jamie. No one was going to Jack. JJ was the only one who hadn't already done one, and she didn't want to suck that dick's dick. Deejay said she'd try another, if no one else wanted to, and went right down on him. The three of us were soon sucking away, and JJ reminded us, "no coming ladies, not for your guy anyway." I did get to taste my Rob's nice pre-cum though. I licked his swollen head all over, after sucking his shaft.

"All right, now it's time to see some cum! Winner gets a nice wet pussy -- I think we can find one of those! The looser, well, he gets to see what the pussy feels like," I giggled. I purposely didn't say if we wanted to see who came first or last.

I didn't really matter since the looser was predetermined to be Jack, no matter what happened. Since he was blindfolded, and the other two understood the plan, he wouldn't know as long as none of the girls yelled out if someone else came before him. Jack was going to get the booby prize; he just didn't know it yet.

"Ok now; let's see you stroke your cock for us. We wanna see some cum, who's gonna give us a nice load? Let's go boys. Yes, like that! Looking good there Mr. Red. Nice technique Mr. Blue. Very sexy Mr. Black, but you may need to pump faster. Come on ladies, cheer them on!" The girls got into it, though only a few knew we really wanted Jack to come first, with the other two saving their loads for later.

The boys put on a good show. I like watching Rob masturbate, and all of us were enjoying seeing each of them fisting their cock. I encouraged the two "less experienced" girls to get close to Jack. "We don't want to waste it when he shoots. See if you can catch it all in this," I said, handing them a shallow glass bowl. "Now you boys be sure to tell us before you cum. We'd have to penalize you if too much hits the floor."

Lucky
Lucky
60 Followers