Lucky Tales Pt. 03: Jill & JJ's CFNM Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was jacking off in earnest, with Sandy and Polly urging him to shoot a nice big load. Ruth and Deejay were cheering on Jamie and Rob who were just leisurely stroking away, but looking very hot doing it. The cheering for them was really to get Jack to try to beat them, by beating-off faster. It worked; his ego pushed him to blow his load pretty quickly. JJ whispered to me, "Yeah, he was like that in bed, too. He always came much sooner than I did."

"Oh, I see we have our looser, ladies," I announced. "Somebody has shot his wad already. Did you catch it all, girls?" They had caught most of it in the bowl, but the first squirt hit the bride-to-be on her cheek. She laughed as she wiped it off. I whispered a suggestion in her ear.

She stood and said to Jack, "You got me so hot and wet that I couldn't help putting my fingers in. Do you want a taste? Open your mouth." She dipped her fingers in his cum and put them in his open mouth. He sucked her fingers, but quickly tilted his head, as if puzzled. Once he realized he'd been fed his own juice and not hers he pulled his mouth off her and spit.

"Oh my, that's very rude," I said, while signaling to JJ for some help. We took his wrists and clipped them together behind his back. He started to protest again, but as he did, JJ put his thong back in his mouth. "Do you know that's your thong we keep having to put in there? Next time, we have to gag you we'll use one of the other boy's thongs; inside out, with his fluids outside. Or, will you behave?" He nodded vigorously and JJ removed the thong. "Tell me you'll behave!"

"I'll behave...ma'am," he said, reluctantly.

"Good boy! Now, think about how many women you've fed your cum to. If they can eat it, why can't you try some, too? Be a good boy and open your mouth to taste your cream. Or would you rather taste someone else's." He froze. If he wasn't blindfolded, I bet we would've seen his eyes as wide as that bowl of cum!

"Open your mouth," I said sweetly as I wiped two fingers through his cum. After a couple seconds, he parted his lips. "Good boy, a little wider. Now suck my fingers," I said as I slipped them in his mouth. He sucked on them with a grimace of disgust. "Lick and suck them clean. Good boy! Once more," This time JJ put some cum in his mouth. "That wasn't so bad, was it? Tell me, was it?"

"No ma'am," was the quiet reply.

"No ma'am, what?" I said, pushing his humiliation further.

"It wasn't too bad," he said sullenly.

"Good. Now it's time to move on. I think it's time each of you got to taste something nice. How about licking a nice wet pussy! Would you like that Mr. Red?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am, I sure would like to lick a nice wet pussy," Jamie replied, very sincerely.

"And you, Mr. Blue, would you like to eat some pussy?" I said to Rob, winking at him, knowing how much he enjoys cunnilingus.

"Oh yes, ma'am, I'd love to eat some pussy, especially if it pleases you," he replied, getting a little carried away at playing along. I smiled, but gave him a "look" to indicate he shouldn't overdo it.

"I'm glad you're eager to please. How about you, Mr. Black. Would you like to taste some pussy now?"

"Yes, ma'am, I'd like some pussy now," he replied, not at all enthusiastically.

"Will you eat her pussy until she comes, so you taste her cum instead of your own, or one of the other boys'?"

"Um, yes, ma'am, I'll eat her `till she comes," he replied.

"That's very good. Well then, let's get to it. How about if Mr. Red services the Bride-to-be. Pick a comfortable place to sit and make yourself available to him. And Mr. Blue can service you dear," I told Polly, gesturing to the chairs. "And Mr. Black will be happy to take care of you, honey," I said to JJ, trying to avoid mentioning any names in Jack's presence, just in case...

The women to be "serviced" removed their undies -- if they wore any -- from under their skirts and got comfortable. The men knelt down between the legs of their designated woman. Jack, still blindfolded and with his hands clipped behind his back, needed some help. He was not as eager to serve as were the other two.

Sandy and Polly seemed a wee bit shy, but Jamie and Rob soon put them at ease, especially Rob. He kissed his way up Polly's inner thighs and under her dress as she giggled.

Jack on the other hand, was not so inclined to tenderness. He didn't like giving oral sex in the first place; only getting it. That's why JJ was on the receiving end as he was taught this lesson. In all their time together, he'd only even tried to eat her about twice, and he was drunk the last time. The first time, he complained about her pubic hair. That was when she started shaving, just for him.

JJ sat in a chair and lifted her short skirt. Jack was pushed into place and put his lips on JJ's labia like he was a six year old kissing a girl and trying not to get cooties. The fact that she had finally let her pubic hair start to grow back might have been bothering him, too, but it was short and soft at this point. (Rob would have loved it!)

"You can do much better than that Mr. Black," I scolded him. "Kiss that beautiful vagina like you mean it. Give it some tongue; a lot of tongue if you want to make her come. But it's your choice, taste her cum, or some boy cum." He cautiously began to lick her. "That's better, now push inside those lovely lips. French her vagina like you mean it. Tease her clit when she tells you she's ready for it, but not before!" He did as he was told, and JJ looked at me with a smile, mouthing "Thank you" silently.

I checked on the other two, who definitely enjoyed the job their boys were doing for them. Of course, the fact that the boys enjoyed it, too, made a huge difference. Jamie was a noisy eater, making erotically wet sounds, punctuated with an occasional long "Mmmm."

Rob was quieter, and used his hands more. He caressed Polly's legs, opening her up when he wanted to dive deeper. His tongue teased her clit at random intervals and Polly moaned with delight.

I always loved Rob's technique, but I was aroused by the sensuous sounds coming from Jamie. I'll be sure to bring that up to Rob sometime. This little event might be a nice way for the boys to learn from each other, while we girls enjoy the variety or their techniques.

Sandy soon had her legs over the arms of her chair, her dress hiked up high and her cute bum teetering on the edge of the cushion. Jamie's face, buried in her bush, kept her from falling out. He had yet to put his hands on her at all, just using them to support himself as he knelt on all fours. I went over and whispered to him that he might want to change that. He answered in a long, muffled "Umm hmmmm" while his mouth covered Sandy's clitoris, causing her to release a happy sigh.

Jack was doing better now. Ruth had been coaching him, and smacking his bottom now and then which she and JJ both seemed to like. When Jack occasionally got JJ to moan a little, Ruth would caress his cock instead. The positive and negative reinforcement was apparently having a good effect on his performance. After a little while, he almost seemed to be enjoying his task, but maybe it was just what Ruth was doing to his dick. At any rate, JJ was appreciating his work.

I heard Polly begin to moan louder, and call out "Yes, yes... more of that, Mr. Blue...." I saw that Rob had gotten her legs over his shoulders and tilted her so he could access her butt better. He was rimming her while his thumbs rubbed all over her pussy and teased her clit. She began to squirm into his face. As I walked over, she looked at me and said "No one ever did anything to me there before. I don't know if I would've let them, but this is... OH, oh my...wonderful. Can I take him home?"

"We'll see about that, but I'm so glad you're enjoying him. He is very good at this." I told her, as I patted Rob's ass. He wiggled it back at me, which made is cock sway adorably.

Meanwhile, Sandy, the Bride-to-be, was moaning and calling out to Jamie (Mr. Red). He was fingering her pussy and tonguing her clit. His other hand slid into her ass crack, and he must have started to finger her anus when she called out, "Oh, no, don't...oh, umm... ok... ooo...." I was tempted to talk to her, but didn't want to interrupt.

All the women were having a wonderful time, even JJ, though perhaps not quite as blissful as the other two. Still, she was thoroughly enjoying Jack being forced to eat her, and that he was making a decent job of it. She and Ruth were still taking care not to let him know who he was servicing.

This went on for quite a while before I announced that it was time to for the girls to have a nice climax. All the boys went to work in earnest, mostly sucking on clits and fingering g-spots. Even Jack was doing well, with instruction from Ruth, who was guided by JJ.

Within a few minutes, they all had reached their goal. Both Sandy and Polly moaned loudly as they came. Sandy pulled Jamie's head into her as she bent forward over him, shuddering. Polly, on the other hand, arched backwards. One leg wrapped around Rob's head, holding him in until she pushed him away and cried out, unable to take any more. He kissed inside her thighs as she recovered.

JJ made little noise or demonstration; merely pushing Jack off her when she had enough. Though she had a soft orgasm, the majority of her pleasure came from Jack being forced to eat her, and to do it pretty well. We both had hoped she might squirt on his face, knowing it would freak him out. But we also knew she was unlikely to be relaxed or turned on enough. If it had been with Rob, or even Jamie, she might have let loose, but not with this jerk.

"Very well done boys! I see the women are quite pleased," I told them all. "We still have three more who are waiting to make good use of your services. In fact, to finish up, we want the three of you to please all six of us at once. Let's have you all lie down on your backs, and we'll take care of the rest."

The males all stretched out on the floor and the women mounted them in the manner of their choosing, draping their skirts over the boys. Jamie had Deejay sitting on his face with Polly on his pecker. Sandy, being about to be married, wasn't comfortable actually fucking the guys, but she didn't mind their oral pleasuring, so she mounted Rob's mouth. (Hey, according to Bill Clinton, oral isn't really sex...) To be honest, I didn't really want to be fucked by anyone except Rob right then either, even though Jamie's cock looked pretty tempting... I mounted Rob and happily rode him like a cowgirl.

Only Jack, unbeknownst to him, was still blindfolded and wearing restraints. His hands had been unclipped near the end of his last task, when Ruth told him to finger JJ's g-spot as he licked her clit. His wrists were now being locked back together, under his knees with his legs pulled up by his chest while he lay on the sturdy coffee table. That not only restrained his hands, but kept him from lowering his legs. Ruth lifted her skirt and squatted on his face, making him eat her, as JJ prepared him to be reamed by her Feeldoe.

She stood behind him and held his balls while sliding a well lubed finger into his ass. Jack bucked at first, but JJ pulled on his scrotum and Ruth threatened to smother him with her ass. The thrill of JJ's squirming finger tickling his prostate probably added some unexpected pleasure, too. He soon calmed down and actually seemed to push onto her finger more than pull away. Then two fingers in his ass had him moaning, and he groaned when she removed them.

He tried to protest some when she began to push in her Feeldoe. Ruth slid her ass right over his mouth and smacked his bottom smartly with the paddle. He let out a muffled cry and stopped protesting. Pretty soon the Feeldoe was deep inside him and JJ happily began pumping in and out of his ass. He squirmed, seemingly unsure if he liked it or not. JJ liked it; both the sensations of the Feeldoe on her clit and g-spot, and her dominance over Jack.

From time to time we all watched JJ and Ruth using and abusing Jack. JJ pounded his asshole and occasionally slapped his cock around, after stroking it enough to get it hard. He struggled some, but with his legs pulled up, hands bound behind his knees, and Ruth sitting on his face, there wasn't much he could do except moan and groan into Ruth's pussy as JJ pegged him hard.

"But you love anal sex! Not so much from the receiving end, huh? Don't you like to get your ass pounded like you pounded mine with your pick, you prick. Do I need to use a bigger dildo now? What, I can't hear you with your mouth full of cunt. You never liked eating my pussy. Well, you better do a good job on that one. If she doesn't get off, she won't get off...you get it?" JJ chuckled. If he didn't, we did, and liked it.

Rob has said that he doesn't really understand why a guy wouldn't want to eat a woman until she comes, since it's one of his favorite things. He was proving it right now on the bride-to-be while I pumped my pussy up and down on his stiff penis. By all appearances, Jamie was really into it, too, nosily eating Deejay as Polly rode his dick. But Jack was an ass; a self-centered ass, and his ass was getting it now. If he didn't make Ruth come soon, JJ would probably pull out some donkey dong toy and really ream him out.

"Are you getting tired, JJ? Let's give you a break and have one of the guys ass fuck him," I called over. I knew JJ wasn't tired of pegging the bum's butt, and that neither guy wanted to do it, either. But blindfolded Jack wouldn't know the difference between another dildo and a real cock behind him, and it wouldn't matter since just the mention of it freaked him out.

Just as I hoped, the threat was enough to get him in line. He calmed down and concentrated on licking Ruth. She took full advantage to push him farther by sliding her ass over his tongue a few times. She kept talking to him; whether encouraging, instructing, or threatening, I really couldn't tell. Pretty soon, however, he was actually rimming her. I could see his tongue pushing into her butthole. He was also moaning more and groaning less as JJ pumped him, wiggling the now vibrating Feeldoe in his ass while she stroked his cock. She really wanted to make him unload on his face and eat more of his own cum.

I loved that idea, but I was worried it might not work out, so I went over and whispered a suggestion. She stopped pounding him for a moment and smiled at me, saying, "Ooo, yes, I like that idea. Let's go for it." She asked Jack, "Do you like this Mr. Black? Do you like me fucking your ass now?"

Ruth Lifted herself off his face and told him to answer. "Yeah, I guess soooo," he moaned as JJ pushed in deeper and wiggled the Feeldoe against his prostate. Ruth scolded him and smacked his erection, hard.

"Yes, ma'am, I like you fucking my ass," he said, convincingly.

"Good. But I think you've had enough of it, for now. I want something else. Would you like to have your dick in my pussy?" Ruth looked surprised, and Jack lifted his head in apparent surprise as well, but Ruth pushed it back down with her pussy. "Well? Would you like that?"

"Yes, ma'am, I'd love to fuck your pussy," was his eager reply.

"That's not quite what I asked, but I'll take it as a positive response. I'm still gonna fuck you, Mr. Black, but with your dick in my pussy. Ever heard of the Amazon position, Mr. Black?"

"Um, no ma'am," he answered, sounding a bit confused.

"We'll keep your legs bent up like this, and while you service my friend with your mouth. We'll pull your cock back and pump my cunt on it until you come. To be sure you give me a good load,weI'll keep prodding your prostate, too. But you better not come too soon, or we'll have to punish you!" I looked at her questioningly, wondering what punishment she planned, but she just shrugged her shoulders like she didn't really have a plan, just a threat to remind him who's boss.

He moaned when JJ pulled the Feeldoe from his ass. "Don't worry, we have something else to stick in there," she told him.

While all that was going on, Sandy asked Rob if he'd eat her ass like she saw Ruth getting. "Anything you desire ma'am," Rob answered. He ran his tongue up her butt crack and she giggled. She bent forward and started to stroke his cock, but she just held it and moaned when he started rimming her. Polly came over and took my place sitting on Rob's erection. Deejay moved from Jamie's mouth to his thick cock and was happily bouncing on it -- actually, they were both quite happy from the look of it.

JJ left the room for a moment and Ruth kept Jack occupied by telling him to eat her ass while she used her mouth on his cock. He seemed just fine with that. When JJ came back she was happily surprised to see him licking away at Ruth's butthole, with her skirt tossed up over her back.

JJ had a bullet vibe, which she lubed up and slid all the way into Jack's rectum. He moaned into Ruth's ass. JJ worked the vibe's remote control, making him twitch and moan some more. "That'll get your prostate going, Mr. Black. Now, it's my turn with that prick, honey," JJ said, patting Ruth's head.

Ruth sat up and slid her pussy onto Jack's mouth. JJ pushed his legs back and pulled his stiff dick toward her as she squatted on it, slowly. He was thick and long. He's not porn start big, but JJ had said he'd often smash her cervix when he fucked her, which wasn't really fun. She was careful not to impale herself too deeply on him.

In this amazon position it looked almost like when she was pegging him, but now her cunt was swallowing his cock. She wiggled and moved on it to enjoy some very nice sensations, in addition to the psychological satisfaction of total control over him. Ruth was also enjoying both the tonguing and what she could see when JJ's skirt lifted enough to reveal the action.

After several minutes, Ruth started to moan deeply and squirmed on Jack's face. Suddenly he sort of squealed and we saw liquid running down his neck to his upper chest. "Oh wow, did you squirt honey?" JJ asked Ruth.

"Yeah, I guess I did. That was a really good orgasm," Ruth said, breathlessly as she slid backwards off Jack's face and flopped into an armchair.

"Did she just pee on me?" Jack whined.

"No, Mr. Black. She came on you. It's not pee, it's her cum. It's actually a compliment to you. You pleased her so much she squirted cum with her orgasm," JJ explained. "You've seen that in porn, I know you have."

"Oh, yeah. Yeah! I'm really good at that, huh?"

"I guess you were...that time. Now let's see if you can get me off, or even just come yourself. Can you do that, can you pump my pussy good enough to put your cum in me? Can you? You wanna come in me, Mr. Black? You wanna shoot your hot load into my wet cunt as I pump your cock with it?" JJ was working him up as she fucked him, and changing the setting of the vibe in his ass at the same time.

"Yeah. OH, fuck, yeah." JJ had ramped up the prostate stimulation. "Yeah I wanna fuck you `till I cum, baby girl. Gonna fill you up. I'll make you squirt, too." Jack was getting wound up and showing his inflated ego again. JJ hated it when he called her 'baby,' and 'baby girl' was worse. She found it demeaning the way he said it, and he probably meant that way, even if he didn't know it. There was no way in hell he'd be making her squirt. But she was happy knowing it was he that was getting fucked, not the other way around, and the big payoff was coming soon.

JJ Leaned back a bit so Jack's cock was angled farther below his bent legs. She knew when his stiff cock was pulled down that way he always came even sooner. It didn't take long and he called out, "Yeah, baby doll, here it comes. Yeah. Uurrgghh. Fuck, yeah. Ugghh." JJ didn't stop pumping though, and he started to overload. "Uggh, fuck. Stop. I'm done. Hey, stop will ya!"