Lucky Tales Pt. 03: Jill & JJ's CFNM Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I beat Rob too it. I pushed onto Jamie and moved my pelvis all around as I felt the wave of an overdue orgasm push up through me. Pulling myself off his face made his finger slam deeper into my ass. The wave hit me again. Fuck! My ass clamped on his finger until he slowly pulled it out. I felt empty, but so good.

I sat on Jamie's chest and leaned back, my hand touching his cock accidently. "Oh, hmm, maybe I need to clean you up, too." I stood and was about to bend down to suck him when I saw JJ pull off Robs cock, stroking him as he shot a stream of cum on her tits. She took the next shot on her face. JJ opened her mouth for the third, but Ruth nudged her aside, taking Rob's cock in her mouth and sucking out what was left. JJ just laughed.

I dropped down and gobbled up Jamie's half-hard dick. It tasted of us both as I swirled my tongue all over it, and felt it stiffen more in my mouth. I released Jamie's cock to watch Ruth lick Rob's cum off JJs tits, and tease a nipple. JJ pulled Rob down, kissing him, then wiping the cum off her face with his mouth.

Ruth crawled between JJ's legs, pushing her backwards to get her face in JJ's crotch. JJ laid back and opened her legs, pulling Ruth into her pussy. "Mmm, yes, please, make me cum. I bet you know just how to do it." Ruth hummed back in reply, making JJ moan.

Rob sat in a chair and watched Ruth eating JJ, and me sucking Jamie until he was clean. Once done, I went over and sat in Rob's lap. He kissed my breasts, then licked and sucked my nipples, one side then the other, back and forth. His hand slid between my legs and his stiffening cock started to poke my ass.

JJ moaned as Ruth ate her. Ruth was on her knees with her ass in the air. Jamie moved behind her and rubbed her pussy. Ruth lifted her head to look over her shoulder, smiling at Jamie. "You gonna just stand there, or fuck me?" Jamie stroked his dick until it was hard and slid it into Ruth as she lapped at JJ's pussy. "Mmm, this is good. Almost a spit roast, but my mouth isn't as full," Ruth giggled.

"That looks good, but not as hot as you in the middle," I told Rob, as we both watched them. "Would you fuck me please? I really wanna feel your wonderful cock inside me."

"I didn't think you had to ask, or is your femdom party officially over?"

"Ok, boy. Fuck me. Now," I commanded. "But lovingly," I added, with a kiss.

"I'll be happy to ma'am, but how? What position?"

"Oh, shit, um... Stay there and let me sit on your cute cock while we kiss. If you do it well, you can suck my tits and maybe fondle my ass, too," I teased. I knelt astride him in the chair and onto his stiff dick. I smiled at how good he felt sliding deep inside me, and how much I love him. He reached his mouth down to my breast and I lifted it into his mouth, then stuck my tongue in his ear. He jumped and bit my nipple, which made me jump on his dick. "Oh, I really like this. Mmm, kiss me while I pump on your cock. I love you, Rob."

"I love you, too, princess."

I came all over Rob's cock. He came in me. JJ came on Ruth's face. Ruth came on Jamie's cock and Jamie pulled out in time to shoot all over her ass, then licked it off at Ruth's insistence.

By that point we were all pretty well spent. We got dressed and the five of us went out for pizza and beer, needing something else to eat and drink.

"We really need to do that again -- but maybe without Jack. Or maybe reverse roles? You wanna get groped by a bunch of guys?" JJ asked me.

"I'm not sure about that one, and I'm not sure Rob would be, either. But something like this would be fun to try again. Those two girls really wanted to learn some things, so ever thought about having a sex seminar at the store, or someplace? I bet you'd teach a good class on pegging. Or anal sex. Or how to lick your lover. Or..."

"Damn girl, you have a horny mind. But, maybe that isn't a bad idea. Write that down for me, will ya?" We both laughed. "Speaking of writing, have I told you about an erotic website called Literotica..."