Lucky Tales Pt. 03: Jill & JJ's CFNM Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing." JJ said as she stood, putting a hand over her snatch. "Oh, you wanted me to squirt; to come on you. Here, have some cum. From me to you." She moved over his face and squatted on him, her pussy right on his mouth and her legs trapping his head. He tried to free himself, but his hands bound behind his bent knees prevented it. He tried to move his hands down by his ass to drop his legs, but Ruth went over and held them in place.

"This was really from you to me, but I'm giving it back to you. C'mon eat it. It's yours. Clean up the mess you left in me. Do a good job or we'll get one of the other girls, full of the other boy's cum, to sit here so you can clean them. Would you like that better?"

"Uhh, nuh!" he cried through her sopping snatch.

"I cunt hear you," JJ laughed. "Do you like this? Does your cum taste good? You made me eat enough of it. And you didn't like it when I gave you pineapple juice to drink. A mostly beer diet doesn't make the best tasting spunk, does it?"

"Ungh, nuh. Suhry," he whined as he slurped cum from her.

Meanwhile, Polly had ridden Rob to a nice orgasm for each of them, and asked him if he would clean her up, too. "I'm supposed to do whatever pleases you, within reason, and that's certainly a reasonable request. Do you want to have a seat, or...?" She stepped forward and squatted right down on his mouth before he could finish.

"Oh, this is much nicer than a warm washcloth, or anything else. I really wanna take you home," she sighed as she wiggled on his face.

Deejay watched, and when she finished off Jamie, she moved into a 69 with him, cleaning his cock as she presented her creampie to him. He was fingering her more than licking, and cum dripped on his chest. I'm not sure if he hadn't done this before or if he didn't like it. After a bit though, he tucked in and cleaned Deejay with his tongue, as she told him what a good boy he was. She then turned around and licked his bare chest clean.

JJ was satisfied that Jack had cleaned her enough, and moved her ass over his mouth. "Do it, Mr. Black. Lick my other hole. You liked licking hers, didn't you? Didn't you?" she sat harder onto his face.

"Mmm. Yess, mmm," he moaned back.

"Do you like mine? You used to like swatting and grabbing and fucking my ass. Do you like eating it? Get that tongue in there." She was holding her skirt up with one hand and rubbing a nipple through her shirt with the other, her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

"Ok, time to make me come. Suck my clit and do a good job, or I'll find a cock for you to suck on." JJ slid back so her clit was in Jack's mouth. She squirmed on his face. He was getting hard again, so I guess he was actually enjoying this, at least some. Of course, the vibrations still going on in his ass may have helped, too. Ruth let his hands drop so he could lower his legs, then took hold of his cock and stroked it while she fondled his balls.

Jack was moaning and trying to pump himself in Ruth's hand when she wrapped her lips around his purple head. He moaned more, and JJ moaned, too. It wasn't long before he stiffened and pushed up against Ruth. She hummed in surprise, and then enjoyment, as he shot in her mouth. JJ kept riding his mouth and told him he wasn't done yet. Before long she quivered on his face and then rolled off him.

"Not bad, Mr. Black," she sighed. "I see you got off first though. Just like always." Jack just lay there, breathing heavily, his mouth open, and his mask soaking wet. "I think you've been pretty well milked, at least for now." She turned off his vibe, but didn't remove it.

Everyone seemed pretty well satiated at this point, except maybe me, since I was watching and helping, more that getting off. I figured I might make up for it later. Sandy was first to speak up. "I'm not sure I've ever been so well serviced by a guy -- or guys," she giggled. "But I think it's about time I get home to my guy, and tell him I really need something from him, and he better be up for it!"

"Hey, if he's not, let him know there are guys who are. I'd be happy to..." Jamie offered.

"I don't think I'm going to tell him much at all about the service I got here tonight. But I may tell him I have a few new ideas to try out sometime," she giggled. "I'm pretty sure he'll like some of them, but I'm not sure about others. I think I'd really like to try pegging, but it might take a lot to convince him."

"Oh my guy can help you with that," I said. Rob stared at me, and even with his mask on, I knew his expression. "If nothing else, he may be able to tell your guy how much he enjoyed it." Rob relaxed, but Sandy perked up a bit.

"And Mr. Black can tell him, too," JJ added. "It isn't nearly as bad as he might imagine; pleasurable, even. Right Mr. Black." JJ asked him as she removed his blindfold.

Jack just blinked and responded dimly, "Huh, what?"

"I agree with her about pegging, Polly said. "If you ever have a party with more of that, I'm sure game. I don't think I can talk my boyfriend into it, but I'd love to try it. I really need to figure out how to get him to clean up after himself. That was great, Mr. Blue," she added as she rubbed Rob's cute butt.

After a little more small talk, Sandy and Polly thanked JJ and me for a wonderful time, and reminded us they'd love to come to another one of our parties. Sandy also thanked the boys for being good sports, and good lays. She giggled as she shook each of their cocks instead of their hands. Jack was standing now, and no longer restrained. He started to say something to Sandy when she held his dick, but Ruth cleared her throat and grasped his balls from behind. He seemed to get the message and just stayed quite.

Once Sandy, Polly and Deejay were gone, we let Jack take off the stuff we had put on him and go get dressed. The other boys stayed with us, naked, except for the shirt collars and cuffs. They also still wore their masks, as did Ruth and I. Jack returned a few moments later, dressed in only his Tee-shirt. "Where the hell are my jeans and underwear," he bellowed.

"Right where you left them," JJ calmly replied. She was lying. We had spirited them away, leaving only his shirt and shoes.

"No, they're not. What the hell am I gonna wear home?"

"Relax, we'll find them, or fix you up with something to wear," JJ told him. She and I went into the bedroom with him and poked around enough to look like we were searching. "Hmm, I think our friend must have played one of her pranks," JJ said, with a wink to me. "I'll get you something to wear and check with her tomorrow."

"Good fucking thing I left my wallet and keys in the car."

"Yeah, that was real smart, Jack. I'll get you something to wear." JJ, grinned at me as she went to her dresser and pulled out a large pair of women's panties we had bought just for this. They were skimpy, frilly, and very pink. "Here ya go. It's all I have that might fit you."

"What? ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDIN' ME?" he roared. JJ remained straight faced, but the rest of us were fighting hard not to laugh out loud.

"I guess it's these or nothing. I don't care if you want to go out to your car with your dick hanging out, and then into your apartment that way, too. At least these'll cover up that monster between your legs. Well, mostly anyway." She was laying it on, but perfectly serious.

"Oh fuck," he said, grabbing the girly undies from JJ. "I just wanna get outta this place before you try somethin' else. I musta got somethin' in the car I can cover up with." He didn't, not if Deejay had seen anything there when she left. We found out later that she even took the empty fast food bags and cups so there was nothing at all to cover his dick.

As JJ and I watched him pull up the panties, struggling to fit his cock and balls in them, she gave him a warning. "By the way, you're never having sex with me again. And in case you think you were ill-treated and need some revenge, there were quite a few pictures taken today, even some video. You were in some interesting positions, and some other dicks looked awfully close to you. Just thought you ought to know what could show up if there was any trouble. Or if we hear you mistreat any other women." He quickly slipped on his shoes and stormed past everyone to the door, grumbling. Before he got out, Ruth used her phone for a nice shot of him in little pink panties.

JJ stood on the porch and watched him leave. Ruth came out and called to him as he got in his car, "If you ever want your butt pegged and prostate massaged again, give me a call. I'll be happy to help." He looked at her like he wasn't quite sure if he should flip her off or thank her. She turned to JJ and said, "I didn't want to bring this up when he was here, but his name is Jack, and your name is really Jill, so you two were Jack and..."

"Don't fucking remind me!" JJ quickly interrupted, shaking her head.

As Jack pulled out of the driveway, JJ pointed the remote for the vibe still in his ass. His car stopped suddenly in the street. Jack looked around, then drove off screeching his tires. "I don't know what setting it's on, but it'll run that way `till the battery dies."

"Unless he's not enjoying it, and pulls it out first," Ruth offered, as they came back inside.

"Nope. I shoved it in leash first, so that retrieval string is way up in his ass. But it's small and well lubed enough that he might poop it out with a little effort. Or maybe he can finger himself to get hold of the leash. Or a trip to the emergency room can get it, which I'd enjoy quite a bit, especially if he doesn't," JJ chuckled.

"Oh I'd love to know what hospital he'd use so I can give the ER staff a heads up," Ruth laughed. "I'm pretty sure they'd see he got the full treatment for a problem like that."

"I'd want to hear how he explains getting it up there -- 'I fell on it' is never convincing!" Rob laughed. He and Jamie had taken off their masks when Jack left and were working on removing the collars and cuffs. "Can we get dressed now, too?" he asked.

I looked at the other two girls and said, "I'm not sure we're quite done with you two yet."

JJ smiled and shook her head slowly, while Ruth added, "Nope, I've still got something I just have to do."

Jamie and Rob just looked at each other and back at me, somewhat blankly. "Don't worry. We won't treat you like Jack. Not as long as you behave." I laughed.

"Oh, we'll be good, ma'am," Rob said to me as he leaned in and gave me a kiss. I cupped his cock and felt it growing. But pushed him away and stepped back.

"That's fine. You've served us well for the last couple hours, and I know you've had fun doing it. But you haven't given any of us some of your cream. And I haven't had a single orgasm yet! Whose gonna fix that?"

Rob smiled and started to speak, but Jamie beat him, "I'd love to do that for you, ma'am." He took my hand and kissed it as he knelt before me on one knee, with his cock starting to stiffen.

"Oh I like this one. Treats me like royalty." I winked at Rob, who shook his head slightly.

"And I want something from you, buster," Ruth told Rob. I've wanted to taste that cock for a long time now."

"What about me?" JJ asked. "We seem to be short a guy. Someone needs to do double duty."

"How can I help?" Jamie asked.

"Hmm, can you fuck her and eat me at the same time?" JJ replied.

I saw Rob raise his eyebrows and I quickly said, "I'm just gonna suck that nice dick, at least for starters." Rob smiled at me and said I could do whatever pleased me. "We'll see what I feel like in a bit."

Ruth knelt down in front of Rob, quickly taking his half-hard cock between her lips. As soon as he was erect, she began to lick it all over, while fondling his ass. His eyes were closed and his head tipped back, so I knew he was enjoying this.

JJ took Jamie and sat him on the couch. She climbed up and put her pussy right in his face. I watched his cock growing harder and wasted little time in kneeling down to lick it a few times before taking the thick purple head in my mouth. It wasn't as well defined as Robs, and more pointy, but I ran my tongue all around it and enjoyed hearing him moaning while also eating JJ.

Rob's confirmed his enjoyment by sighing, "Damn, Ruthie, I figured you'd be good at this, but not this good. Oh, fuck... Oh yeah, finger me, I like that..."

"I like sucking this dick even more than I thought I would," Ruth said when she took her mouth off him. "I wish I had my toys. I'd really like pegging that cute ass, too. I bet I could make you blow a huge load with my toy in your ass," she continued as she wetly kissed his cock.

She was getting nasty, and I was sure Rob was enjoying it. I'd like seeing her peg him, and I might like seeing him fuck her. I stopped blowing Jamie long enough to look at Ruth and Rob, just in time to see her turn him around and bend him over, licking his ass while she stroked his dick. He was moaning and my pussy started to ache.

I returned to Jamie's cock, hungrily taking as much in my mouth as I could. He was thicker than any I'd had since before I was married. I bobbed my head along his shaft and lavished it with my tongue. He's definitely shorter than Rob, though his girth is greater. After a few minutes my jaw was getting sore, but my pussy was aching more. I popped off him, giving the head a big long lick, and stood up.

JJ cried out in pleasure and moved off Jamie's face just as I turned and started to sit on his lap, with my back to him. I pulled up my sun dress and reached between my legs to take his cock and guide it into my dripping snatch. "Oh fuck, yes, please," he told me, holding my waist as I sat on his rigid dick, which stretched me nicely. He could hit my g-spot, but not as well as Rob does, no matter how much I wiggled around. It still felt very pleasant to have him buried in me. I sat down fully in his lap, moving back and forth and side to side, stirring his cock inside me. "Oh yes. Oh you feel so good," he moaned.

JJ had gone into her bedroom and returned with a strap-on rig and a bottle of lube. The dildo was not real big, about an inch across and maybe seven inches long, but it had a curved bulbous tip that would really tease a prostate. She went to Ruth, who was still rimming and stroking Rob. "Enough of that. You really want to do his ass? Try this. But do it while he bends me over and fucks me. That Ok with you Jill, hon?" JJ asked with a grin.

"I'd like to see that," I said, as Ruth got up and JJ helped her into the harness. Rob casually stroked his cock. The sight of guys jerking off, especially my guy, always gets me wet. I started bouncing on Jamie's dick and before long he moaned he might come soon. I admit I was more intent watching the others so I hadn't paid attention.

All three of them were fully naked, except for the strap-on, and both girls wearing thigh-high stockings (our masks were all discarded after Jack left). JJ bent Rob over the back of a stuffed chair as she helped Ruth push the well lubed toy into his ass. Once it was in, JJ slipped in front of Rob and leaned over the chair. Rob stood a bit, rubbed his cock on her wet pussy and pushed in deep. They both moaned. He leaned over JJ's back, cupping her boobs. Ruth pushed into him, and swatted his ass.

Soon, Rob was doing all the work, pushing his cock in and out of JJ while he moved himself on and off Ruth's strap-on at the same time. It was like some sexy machine riding back and forth on two pistons. He played with JJ's tits and Ruth played with his balls or smacked his ass. Before long it looked, and sounded, like she was rubbing JJs clit with one hand and her own boob with the other. JJ was writhing and moaning that it felt so good while Ruth was saying how wet JJ was. Rob just kept moving back and forth, grunting softly. Fuck, it was hot!

Suddenly I felt Jamie's load leaking out of me, and he was trying to push me off his lap. I got up and cum began to drip down my leg. "Can I help with that? I can get a towel, or should I, um, lick you?" he said sort of shyly. I still didn't know if he was into eating cream pies. It sounded like he was unsure, too; I assumed it was pretty new to him.

Ruth called over to him, "If you just came in her, you can lick her clean. I made you do it once, remember? You didn't seem to mind it then. And you like eating pussy."

"Yeah, I do, and I do...like eating pussy I mean. Lay down and I'll clean you up, or you can get on top."

"Um, sure." I said, still entranced by watching the others. "Less messy if I get on top, maybe." Pulling my sundress off, I climbed on his face as he lay down on the couch. "Fuck, isn't that hot," I said, my eyes fixed on the others. "Oh yeah, eat me," I blurted out. His fingers played in my ass crack as he licked my pussy. "Finger me back there, please," I asked, well, kinda begged.

I was so fucking hot that his finger slid right into my ass and I pushed back against it. I rose up and he licked around outside my cunt, getting the cum that had leaked. Moving back down, I put my clit on his mouth. "Lick me there, and move your finger around. Yeah, oh yeah."

I heard JJ say, "Oh fuck...back off my clit some Rob, it's too much. Oohh, you feel so good inside me."

"You feel really good too, JJ baby. But that's not me on your clit, I'm playing with both your beautiful boobs."

"Oh yeah, you are. Then... Ruth, was that you jilling me off? You little slut you, I love it. Do you like girl on girl?"

"Sometimes, if I'm worked up enough. And this all pretty fucking hot."

"Yes...it is," Rob said. "I may come soon. You're both... driving me...really close...to blowing...my load."

"I'm really close too. Somebody do my clit again. Make me cum hard. But you hold off Robcat, `cause I wanna watch you explode."

"Robcat? Ooo I like that! Shit, I have to remember that," Ruth said, still pegging his ass.

"Damn, I haven't heard that in years. Yeah, well would you like this Robcat to lick your pussy `till you come, JJ baby? You can make me come any way you want, if I can hold it"

"What about me, huh? This strap-on is just tickling my clit, I need more to finally get off," Ruth interjected.

"You wanna eat me honey? You could finish me off while I jerk Rob `till he blows. Ooo, fuck, pull my nipples Robcat," JJ interrupted herself. "Or I can eat you while me eats me and we can share getting his rocks off."

"Mmm, I like that one. You can eat me and then maybe he can fuck me while you fuck him, or while I eat you, or..."

"Oh, fuck," JJ called out. "Yeah, rub my clit... Ohh, and... pinch those... fuck... Fuck... me... gonna... COME..." JJ panted as she pushed back hard against Rob and slumped over the chair. Rob slid out of her. "Oh, yeah... that was good... but I'm not done," JJ sighed, recovering.

"Yeah, I'll eat you, Ruth honey. But I haven't sucked a cock yet today. I love Rob's cute cock," JJ said as she knelt down in front of Rob and licked him from balls to tip. "Mmm, isn't he good. I really like this cock. This may be my favorite cock ever. You know, I'm gonna make a dildo copy of it to sell in the store. Maybe I'll call it the Robcat..." She laughed as she licked him, her hands firmly groping his ass, which she knows he loves.

When JJ finally plunged her mouth down over his throbbing prick, he gasped. He reached for her head, but Ruth grabbed his hands and pulled them behind his back. "Nope. You're for us to play with. Hey, I'll buy one of those Robcat dildos."

Ruth licked Rob's ear and held his wrists with one hand while she pulled the strap-on out and buried two fingers of her other hand in his ass. She teased him while JJ sucked. "Did I stir up your prostate, Robbie? It feels full. You got a big load for her?"

"Oh, yeah, Ok. Fuck, it's close. Oh fuck." Rob exclaimed, pushing his ass back on Ruth's hand while JJ worked most of his shaft with her mouth. He looked really close. And I was about to come on Jamie's face as he sucked my clit and fingered my asshole.