Lucky Ticket Ch. 01: The Flight to LA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan caught the movement and backtracked her look to the blond woman. He shocked Lisa by gesturing with his left hand, inviting her to shift over. The woman hesitated a moment then slid over to the aisle, then hopped back a row to sit even with them. Her blouse was unbuttoned down to her bra, and it was clear that she had been caressing herself.

"You don't mind if I play with my wife, do you? What is your name?" Alan asked in a husky voice. His command voice Lisa thought to herself.

"Susan. Ah, no, no, I don't mind," she replied, her voice low and breathless. She was flushed and clearly turned on.

"Good. Sit there and don't make any noise, and you can watch. Lisa, let Susan see your wet pussy like a good girl."

Lisa blushed but felt excitement course through her. She had never really considered exhibitionism, but of course like all women enjoyed being admired. And since this was part of the Rule, it wasn't really her choice, right? She smiled at Susan, and didn't resist as Alan pulled the blanket aside. He gestured and Lisa leaned back against the window, opening her legs wide so both her husband and this strange woman could see her most intimate of places.

Alan turned the vibrator on, and held against her clit. Lisa gasped at the sensation of both the vibrations and the two pairs of eyes devouring her body. "Spread your lips" Alan whispered, and Lisa obliged, holding herself open for her husband to play with her and Susan to see her.

"Now undo your sundress and show us those amazing tits," Alan directed. Lisa couldn't believe how far he was going, they were on an airplane by the bathroom for fuck's sake, but nevertheless she obeyed. She unbuttoned four buttons down the front, then pushed her white lacy bra straps down to free her breasts, the best thing to come from her pregnancy. She had never been small before, but now she blew most of her women friends out of the water.

Alan reached out and fondled her, tweaking a nipple and admiring her. Lisa smiled at him and then made eye contact with Susan, who was reaching under her blouse to play with her breasts. An erotic charge passed across the aisle between the two aroused women, and Lisa thought someone in front of the plane could have seen the energy, it felt so tangible to her.

"Play with those sexy tits. Suck on your nipples," Alan ordered, one of his favorite games now that her breasts were big enough for her to easily reach. Apparently he did that also to free up his hands, because he now took over pussy management and pushed the vibrator deep inside Lisa's aching hole. Fuck! I needed that!

Lisa maintained eye contact with Susan, it was like they were hypnotizing each other, while she played with her breasts. Susan would glance down every so often, watching the smooth pink vibrator push in and out of her leaking pussy, drops of white pussy juice coating it.

Alan started moving it faster while rubbing her clit, he was going for the kill now, and Lisa wanted to be his prey. The situation, the sensations, it was all so amazing! Oh god yes fill me touch me fuck me with that toy! a kind of haze had come over Lisa's vision, a clue that her mind had entered that fog-filled world of imminent orgasm. A clue that Lisa could care less about as the magnificent pleasure coming from her pussy spread to the farthest reaches of her body, and every nerve felt alive and burning as the pressure of the orgasm built to wonderful climax right there oh oh yes oh right there right there ah! Lisa's hips bucked up without conscious volition, demanding every ounce of gratification from the moment. She felt the vibe deep inside her with her contracting pussy walls. She also felt the hot gaze of Susan on her penetrated pussy as Lisa's exposed orgasm pulsed throughout her, an amazing swirling pattern ricocheting inside her, sending jolts of joy out in counterpoint with the steady pulse of pleasure coming from her pussy. The moment continued and continued, and Lisa found herself both pleased and irrationally flabbergasted that her orgasm had gone on so long. I guess I do like being watched!

As it finally faded, Lisa's hips lowered back onto the seat with the vibrator still inside her. He slowly withdrew it, and rested his right hand on her now tired pussy, just maintaining that intimate contact. She felt him shift it to his left hand and thought he said something like "take it" but she was too tired and blitzed with pleasure to do anything other than sit there for a bit. Wow, I must have needed that more than I thought - or else I wanted it more than I thought. It is so wonderful to not have to worry about the kids or the house or anything else but just being me, sexy and free...and having him please me!

She heard a buzz and was surprised that Alan had turned the vibrator back on. She turned to look at him and was shocked to see Susan against the window in the aisle across from them, her skirt pulled up and the vibe held in front of her. It turned off and Susan licked it, cleaning Lisa's juices from it. Then she hiked up her skirt and spread her legs, returning the favor Lisa had paid her. With a deft twist Susan turned it back on and pushed it against her pussy, pulling the underwear aside. The pressure on her clit must have been all she needed, because Susan's face flushed a deep red and she was caught up in an obvious orgasm. "Fuck yes!" she whispered out loud, unable to scream but unable to hold it all in either. Lisa drank in the sight of another woman cumming, a new site that was a surprisingly erotic.

A large older woman about 8 rows up loudly asked to be let into the aisle so she could go to the bathroom. Susan hastily pulled her clothes into place and Lisa scrambled to pull her bra back into place and rebutton her dress. She was able to get her top sorted and threw the blanket over her still-exposed thighs just before the overweight woman waddled by. She and Susan shared a knowingly smile and giggled quietly with each other. Alan had a nonchalant posture and looked up with a bored expression at the woman as she passed. He should be a criminal, he could lie to the police all day, that was incredibly believable.

Susan brought the vibrator out from underneath her jacket and offered it back to Alan.

"Keep it as a memento of Lisa and fun flights. Cheers!" Alan said cheekily, his uncle's British-ness popping up unexpectedly in his language. Susan smiled and giggled, then slid it back into the inside pocket of her blazer. Lisa sorted out her dress and dug out her underwear, intending to use the bathroom to clean up her wetness before sliding them back on.

Alan threw the blanket over them and pulled her back into the cuddle position, his hand possessively on her inner thigh. Another half an hour of just cuddling wrapped up the airplane extravaganza before she visited the bathroom (just before Susan), all three undisturbed at the back of the darkened plane. Lisa replaced her underwear and actually did sleep a little bit on the flight before they landed in LA. Lisa sighed as they landed, already thrilled with this trip and how different she felt about herself and her relationship with Alan away from home. She couldn't wait to see what else this weekend had in store for them!

12