Lucy and Alice: Forbidden Garden

Story Info
Alice takes lucy to her first sex club.
2.7k words
4.3
15k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With only two days left at Dan's before returning to home, family, and "normal" life, Lucy was eager to mark the occasion in memorable fashion.

Lucy had enjoyed her time with Dan. The finite nature of their liaison had given it a spark of urgency. The sex was frequent, fantastic, and spontaneous in a way that it can only in a relationship with a shelf life. There was no way Dan was secretly dating his business partner's daughter - out of the question - but he also knew enough not try to pin Lucy down at a point in her life when she was poised to truly discover herself.

"I want to go on the filthiest night out imaginable," she'd said to Alice. "I want to dress like a whore, break some hearts, then come home so horny I have to wake up Dan immediately."

Alice hadn't hesitated for a second.

"I know just the place - The Forbidden Garden. It only happens twice a year and the next one is tonight." Alice smiled, then licked her lips and frowned. "But there is a strict dress code."

"What kind of dress code?"

Alice picked up her phone, tapped a few words, then turned it around to show Lucy an endless stream of partygoers of all shapes and sizes, each one dressed in BDSM, Kink & Fetish gear.

Lucy's eyebrows moved to make space for her eyeballs as she realized just how much she still had to learn.

"These all look like porn parodies of live action Disney movies."

"It's super-inclusive," Alice gushed. "We'd have an amazing time. No-one has to do anything, some people just dance. There's a strict "no single men" rule, but -" she indicated the pictures. "The outfit is a dealbreaker."

Lucy tried to picture herself in one of the latex outfits. There was one which caught her eye - it criss-crossed a girl's torso, framing her navel and supporting her breasts but leaving uncovered but for black tassels.

"Could I wear something like that?"

Alice laughed. "And I thought I would be the sluttiest one there.

Dan was in the shower when Lucy arrived home, allowing her to sneak into his bedroom and slide off her clothes as she crawled towards the bathroom door. She gently pushed it open and saw Dan, eyes closed, humming an indecipherable tune as he turned off the water. Lucy moved quickly.

As usual, Dan pushed open the door and stepped out of the shower while he turned to the left to grab his towel. Before he could read it, he felt the warmth of Lucy's mouth on him, taking his whole cock in and then pulling him out slowly, letting him slide over her tongue. Dan was hard by the time Lucy's lips closed on him. But she didn't move.

Her eyes looked up, straight into his. She let him fall from her mouth, holding it in her right hand as she asked,

"Would it be OK if Alice and I went on a girl's night to a kink club dressed like complete whores so long as I come home and fuck your brains out afterwards?"

She put him back into her mouth and let him slide into her cheek, while she flicked his glans with her tongue.

Dan groaned with pleasure.

"It's sweet that you asked, but you can do what you want. Just don't bring any furries back to my house."

"Never!"

She emphasized the word by slapping his cock against her tongue, then slowly licking the underside of his shaft. He started trembling.

Lucy closed her mouth around Dan's quivering flesh and held it tight as she felt his orgasm throbbing through her fingers and pushing against her cheeks. Then, as he always did, Dan put his hands against the back of her head and pushed his cock to the back of her mouth as he flooded her throat.

Lucy didn't even wash her hands before she grabbed her phone and Facetimed Alice.

"AOK for forbidden garden!" she said, unable to hide her excitement.

"Glad to hear it! Although I have to ask whether he said yes before or after you sucked him off?"

Lucy laughed. "Well, I did learn from the best."

"Don't get too cocky love," Alice smiled. "Now, wipe that cum off your chin and start getting ready."

The Forbidden Garden may have been a small club off a quiet side street, but to Lucy it was another world. Everyone was dressed (or undressed) in fetish gear, and she was relieved she'd let Alice talk her into her deliciously slutty outfit. A black dress - well, technically a dress - made of latex and cut into zig-zags across her torso. It was so tight it pressed into her skin and pushed out her breasts, making them look even fuller than usual.

The cut away just showed her waxed bikini line but strategically cut across her ass, showing her cheeks but reaching the top of her right thigh. A pair of black tassels protected what was left of Lucy's modesty.

She was trying to listen to Alice give her the lowdown, but could barely take her eyes off Alice's breasts, spilling over a one piece red leather dress that barely came past her waist, and leather boots which stopped just above her knees. Alice caught her eye and grinned.

"If you're planning to get groped and fingered, why make it difficult?"

"It's not like, mandatory is it?" Lucy was up for some fun but had no idea what to expect.

"Oh, god no! People here are super friendly, and consent is everything. But it's easier for everyone if you make it clear what you're here for. Like this."

Alice turned around and spoke to the man standing next to Lucy. A mixed race man somewhere near his 50s, he was in good shape and wearing a sprayed-on tuxedo.

"Excuse me, are you into women?"

The man laughed. "I'm into everyone and everything my dear."

"Are you open to play?"

He nodded, and Alice pulled in him in for a kiss, putting his hands on her hips. Lucy watched as Alice's hands moved round to his ass, and his fingers slipped under her dress. She pulled away.

"Hold that thought - my friend's new here." Alice took Lucy's hand and led her through the club and through a set of double-doors. As soon as they entered the room, Lucy could hear grunting and screaming.

"And this," Alice said, "Is the ironically-named Couples' Room."

The room was busy - beds, sofas, ergonomic chairs - were all occupied by groups in various states of congress. One one bed, a man lay stretched out as a young woman with a bright blue pixie bob enthusiastically moved her head up and down in his lap. On another, a woman being fucked from behind was waving over another man to join them.

Lucy had never seen such shameless, spirited sexuality. She was turned on, although not motivated to join any of the swinging activities just yet. Alice turned to look at her just as she bit her lip.

"You getting wet?" She asked, knowing the answer already. "You haven't even seen the best bit yet."

The next five minutes were a blur, which Lucy swore to anyone who asked that she couldn't remember properly. After giving Alice a safe word, Lucy found herself on her back, laying on a table, surrounded by strangers of every gender. Though they were standing close enough no-one was touching her. Alice whispered into her ear.

"You know how to stop it. But you have to start it first."

Lucy took a deep breath, closed her eyes and shouted "TOUCH".

She had never felt anything like it. Hands and fingers covered her body, gliding up and down her legs, over her exposed breasts. She was being stroked firmly but carefully, and every fingertip was making her wetter and wetter. She opened her legs - as much as possible in this dress - and felt fingers on her clit instantly. Someone who really knew what they were doing. Like they'd done it before.

Lucy opened her eyes as she cried out and looked down to see it was Alice making her come, as a man in a leather dress held her legs open. Lucy's body involuntarily lifted off the table and she laughed as she sat up.

"The point of this evening was to meet horny strangers!"

"Don't underestimate the power of irony," Alice said, sardonically. "When you have an orgasm in a place like this, three people who want to give you another one show up immediately. Excuse me! Hey!"

The man in the leather dress had turned to walk away, but turned back when Alice called.

"Thank you - two seconds please." She whispered into Lucy's ear "I accidentally backed into his hard-on when I was concentrating on you and I have some unfinished business there."

Lucy followed Alice as she walked up to the stranger, whispered something into his ear, and then grabbed him by the crotch and led him to the Couple's Room. As they walked in, Lucy saw a blonde woman deep-throating the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She couldn't help but stare. The woman turned around and looked Lucy in eye, making her blush and look away. But the blonde wasn't angry - she was waving Lucy over. She wandered over in a haze.

The man didn't say a word as Lucy approached; he just smiled. Lucy kneeled down next to the blonde woman - she was a few years older than Lucy, but still young. Her lipstick was smudged and all over the hard cock she was stroking with her left hand as she touched Lucy's shoulder.

"I'm guessing you noticed my husband's cock."

"Hard not to! Sorry for staring. I've never been to ... one of these before."

"No need to apologise, it does draw attention." The blonde lifted her husband's erection back to her lips and kissed it, then pointed it at Lucy.

"Care to try?"

Lucy didn't say a word but the expression on her face - wide eyed, mouth slightly agape - said it all. The woman laughed.

"Well, the offer's there." She went to put him back in her mouth, but Lucy reached out and stopped her. You only live once, she thought.

It felt thick in her hand, but when it touched her lips it seemed to double in size. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, wrapping her tongue over her teeth and slowly guiding it in. His head was so thick it stretched her lips.

"You're doing great," the wife said. "Don't forget to breathe through your nose and open your throat."

She managed to get half of the monstrous thing in before she had to give up. As she held the dick in her hand, the man's wife pushed the tip to Lucy's lips and kissed her over it. Feeling the hard cock against her lips and the tongue in her mouth, Lucy was so turned on. She stood up and walked back over to look for Alice.

Lucy found her friend on a chair, pulling down her skirt and looking disappointed.

"Who comes to a sex club and doesn't eat pussy? Like, who does that?"

"Not me," said Lucy, kneeling down with her hands on Alice's legs.

Neither of the girls wanted to sleep with a stranger that evening, and once Alice had come, they walked through the party one last time before heading home.

In the back of the Uber, though, Lucy and Alice couldn't keep their hands off each other. Pretending to look at each other's phones, Lucy would lean over and stroke Alice's clit; Alice spent most of the journey with one of her fingers gently sliding in and out of Lucy's pussy. By the time the taxi pulled into Dan's driveway they were both ready to eat him alive.

"The lights are all out," said Alice, disappointed yet again.

"Well I hope he's enjoying his sleep," Lucy said mischievously, "Because he's not getting much more tonight."

Dan slept through the girls' arrival, but awoke suddenly when his bedroom light came on at full power. He sat up with a start, and sighed audibly when he saw it was Lucy and Alice.

"I thought I was about to be attacked!"

"You are," Lucy replied, dimming the light. She turned to Alice and kissed her, the two girls locked in an embrace as their hands dipped under their revealing outfits. Dan looked on in silent awe as the girls undid each other's dresses, then turned back to face him. Alice let hers fall to the floor first. Lucy stepped forward towards Dan and peeled hers off, as Alice kneeled on the bed and straddled Dan through the sheets, grinding against the sheets until she could feel him fully hard beneath them.

Lucy climbed into bed and kneeled level with Alice. The girls looked Dan in the eye as they started to touch each other again - Lucy's finger tenderly playing with Alice's nipple as Alice's hand crept behind Lucy's thighs. Losing control, Lucy grabbed Alice's head and kissed her hard. Taken by surprise, Alice slid down onto the bed, her head resting on Dan's lap. Lucy leaned down to kiss her again, then pulled the sheets away.

Alice's head fell back against Dan's leg, and the erection straining through his boxers was like a red rag to a bull. In one move, Alice rolled onto Dan with one leg either side, pushed herself upright on her knees while simultaneously pulling his waistband down, and brought herself down on him.

Dan felt his cock sliding into Alice and let out an involuntary moan of pleasure. She was so wet, and so worked up from the party, that she started to grind against him like he was a toy.

Lucy watched; she was so turned on by the sight of Dan's cock sliding into Alice that she grabbed Dan's hand and forced it between her legs, grinding against him more than having him touch her.

She recognised Dan's breathing - holding his breath as he tried to buy himself time - and jumped up.

"You're going to make him cum! No fair!" Lucy pushed Alice gently, and she let Dan's cock fall out of her as she rolled onto her back.

Dan was already trembling, and Lucy knew he'd cum straight away if she fucked him now.

She got put her hands on Lucy's legs, and leaned over pushing her pussy into Dan's face. Feeling the familiar sensation of his tongue on her clit. Meanwhile, she lowered her own mouth onto Alice's soaking pussy, running her tongue from bottom to top before pushing it against her clit in counter-clockwise circles. Alice started to moan, quietly at first, as Lucy's tongue edged her towards another orgasm. But when Lucy's finger glided inside her and straight to her g-spot, Alice lost control. Her body bucked upwards as she cried out, the combined sensation of the climax from her clit and inside her almost too much.

Making Alice come while Dan sucked her clit had Lucy so turned on that she was ready for her turn. She sat up, turned around, and threw her leg over Dan. She lowered herself onto his semi-hard dick, stroking it with her pussy until it pushed up and popped inside her. Dan groaned again and tried to talk.

"I'm... it's not..."

Lucy leaned forward and kissed him, tasting of Alice, then started to ride him. It was only a minute before she felt his dick engorged in her, but that was all she needed. She felt Dan burst, pumping his cum into her and setting off her own orgasm. She gripped him tight as he twitched, crying out. She could feel the cum sliding down her skin as she kept riding him until he slipped out of her.

Lucy rolled over next to Dan and found herself facing Alice.

"You must have been in the splash zone," Lucy laughed. She realised Alice was staring at her. At the mess on her legs and up her thighs.

"I. love. Watching cum fall out." Lucy had never heard her so... embarrassed? Earnest?

"Can I touch you?" Lucy nodded, and closed her eyes as Alice put her fingers everywhere Dan had finished inside her.