Lucy and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could also smell her, that heady odor that made him want to dive in between her legs, to taste her, to eat, devour her, until she was crying for mercy. As much as Lucy looked like ... his mind reeled ... what the fuck was that cheerleader's name again? Oh, right ... Adrienne. As much as they looked alike, Adrienne's cunt had nothing on Lucy's. Adrienne's pussy was cute, sure, but it was nothing compared to this amazing masterpiece. When he had first seen the cheerleader's naked pussy he had thought it was gorgeous, and it was—it was hard to imagine a woman's nether region not look enticing—but now that he was looking at the woman of his dreams, now that he could smell her, now that he had already tasted her, if only a teasingly small amount on her fingers, Jason knew his appreciation for a woman's beauty had forever changed.

Jason knew that if thirty naked women pranced through the door right now, all calling out for him to fuck them until they lost their minds, he would turn back to this delectable goddess arrayed before him and ignore them. Lucy was the only woman he wanted. She was the only woman he had ever wanted. To say that Adrienne had meant nothing was truly an understatement and made him feel bad for how he had used the young cheerleader, but, in the end, she had enjoyed the experience. It wasn't an entirely selfish episode, just not what he had been looking for. This, on the other hand, was what he had been looking for, what he had been dreaming of, fantasizing of, lusting after, since he had hit puberty.

He leaned forward and kissed her rosebud, sending a wave of pleasure coursing through Lucy. "Oh, yes, Jason," she moaned, as she massaged her mound. "Fuck me with your tongue," she encouraged.

His tongue slipped past the petals of her outer lips, lapping up her nectar, probing deeper into the vault of her inner pussy. As he pressed into her he felt her hips thrust forward, relishing the pressure of her groin against his face. He couldn't believe this was happening, or how many times he had imagined this scenario, though he had never thought it would happen under such tragic circumstances.

'If I am, then death is not. If death is, then I am not.' He repeated the words to himself as his tongue delved deeper into Lucy's pussy, joined by one, then another of his fingers. He could tell that she was getting closer to her first orgasm by the increasing rhythm of her hips and the volume of her moaning.

"Oh ... my ... Jesus ... fucking ... oh ... oh ..." she was calling out, grabbing his hair, pulling his head deeper into her vault. "More ..." she cried, "go ... deep ... deep ... deeper." Finally, after several long minutes, her orgasm erupted, accompanied by thrashing that nearly forced Jason off the bed in the fear that she was having a seizure. He couldn't get away, however, because she still had a grip on his hair and was holding him close to her convulsing love-box, allowing him the opportunity to slurp up the juices of her prodigious orgasm as it finally began to subside. When it was finished, and she had released him, he moved up the bed and cuddled her close to him, enjoying the warmth of her body next to his. As much as he wanted to be inside her, to feel his cock buried as far inside as it would fit, just touching her was a powerful aphrodisiac, and right now, more than anything, he wanted to feel the warmth of her body next to his.

"That ..." she looked at him, kissing him, tasting her juices on his face and smiling. "I'm not going to ask where you learned to do that, because I know. I suddenly feel like I should buy that little cunt a present."

Jason laughed, "Don't worry about it," he chuckled, "We're still friends ..." he saw her face cloud over and laughed, "I mean, not like THAT! On Facebook. I checked her page only a while ago. According to her status she was engaged to some football player out on the west coast. You don't have to worry about her, Luce, she's doing fine for herself."

Lucy snuggled against him, "Mmm ... well, good for her. So long as she doesn't have a change of heart and wants to have another go at your ..."

"Hey," he said, "not a chance. There's only one girl in the world for me and she's right here."

"Good to know," she winked, the feeling of warmth spreading through her again. "Now," she looked down at still erect cock, "don't you have something else for me?"

He nodded, "As you wish, my love."

"Just remember," she cautioned, "this is my first time."

"I'll be gentle," he promised. "If you want me to stop ..."

"If I want you to stop," she laughed, "I'll have to be dead."

He looked confused for a second, "I don't ..."

"I've wanted this—I've wanted you—for longer than you can know. Nothing is going to stop this from happening."

He nodded again, feeling his erection rising to the occasion. That's my boy, he thought to himself. She looked down and nodded approvingly, laying back on the pillow as she spread herself for him. To her surprise, he lifted her legs, tilting her hips up to give him a better angle of entry, and then spread her lips apart with his right hand.

"Don't worry," he cooed, "I'll be gentle." She nodded as she watched the engorged head of his cock move toward her sopping pussy. Finally, at the age of twenty-three she was going to feel a real cock penetrate her cunt. Not the dildo her sister had given her but, rather, the cock her sister and brother-in-law had made—the cock attached to their son—and what a marvelous cock it was. It was even longer than her toy, if only by one inch.

She gasped as the bulbous head violated her opening, resting there as she adjusted to its girth. As much as she wanted to press forward to meet him, his hand on her belly was restraining her movements. She wanted him to fuck her, to drive into her, but he had taken the control, at least for now, and she was allowing him to have it, for the moment.

With maddening deliberateness, he pushed into her, stretching her to accommodate his massive rod. She felt as though someone was stuffing their arm into her, but with more finesse, with more delicacy. Not to hurt her, not with malicious intent, but it still felt like an intrusion. Lucy closed her eyes, throwing her head back as each small portion of the massiveness entered her, her mind reeling at the ramifications of what was happening to her body as she focused on keeping her muscles relaxed to make it easier for him to enter her.

Here she was, lying in her dead sister's bed having just swallowed a load of cum from her nephew's gigantic cock, after which he had eaten her out in such a manner that even Lady Chatterley would have blushed. Now, after all that, her nephew was filling her cunt with ... she opened her eyes, looking down to see that Jason had over half of his manhood filling her.

"I don't believe you got that far ..." she whispered, somewhat in awe as the sensation of being filled was nearly overwhelming.

Jason just smiled, then began to withdraw, "Oh!" she cried at the sudden removal, her vaginal walls retracting reflexively. Nodding, he slowly thrust his hips forward, "Ahh!" she cried, as she felt the tip of his cockhead hit her cervix, feeling as though it was going to punch through into her uterus. "Too ... far ..." she cried, wanting him to stop, but hoping he would still push further into her, knowing, if only by instinct, that her body would somehow accommodate the intrusion.

It had begun. Now, she knew, she was being well and truly fucked. As he began to increase the rhythm of his strokes, slowly, but with growing intensity, she could feel what the cheerleader must have felt as his swollen glans rubbed against the top of her vaginal wall. Lucy had found her G-spot when she had first started pleasuring herself, but her first massive orgasms had come when she began training herself with the dildo. G-spot orgasms, however, were always the most intense, most powerful things she had ever experienced. She had read, unfortunately, that many women did not experience them during vaginal sex. Many women didn't receive orgasms from vaginal sex at all, which was why so many women had to resort to self-pleasuring, but some were lucky.

Lucy was one of the lucky ones. As Jason increased his tempo he could see, and hear, the changes in his partner. He could also feel the way her pussy was clamping onto his shaft as he pulled out of her, relaxing as he slid back in; it was the most erotic thing he had ever experienced, though he admittedly had little to compare that to. Still, it made him even harder as he began to increase his tempo, thrusting a bit faster, and a bit harder, but being careful not to go any deeper than he had been.

As Lucy got closer she could feel her nipples become painfully erect and nearly passed out when Jason's free hand found her right breast and started playing with the erect bud. That was when his downward thrust sent her over the edge. "Cum inside me," she demanded, her cunt clamping down as it began spasming in its throes of pleasure. "Fill me with your seed, fill me ... fill ... me ..." she trailed off, throwing her head back again as he thrust into her a few more times, reaching his own orgasm.

Hearing Lucy say she wanted him to fill her with his seed had surprised him, but, she was in charge. As much as he had given her when she had blown him, as little as he thought he had left, the young man surprised himself. It felt as though his balls had grown to be the size of basketballs—it felt as though a gallon of cum was filling the supine form of his lover, overflowing her pussy, covering the shaft of his penis as he continued to thrust into her while it felt as though her cunt was milking it, sucking out the precious liquid like a second mouth.

"Come here," she said, as he finally withdrew, his dick beginning to soften, "let me help you with that," she took his cum-covered cock in her hands and greedily slurped every remnant of their lovemaking session off until it was pristine, and, once again, rock hard and throbbing. "There," she smiled, "you're ready for action again."

He looked at her, shocked, as she looked at the nightstand next to the bed. "You know," she winked at him, "if Lisa is anything ..." she frowned, "was anything ... like I think she was, there should be something special in one of these drawers. Which side of the bed was hers?"

"Uhm ... this side," Jason pointed to the end table closest to them.

"Of course," she purred, "the side closest to the closet, the dresser, and the bathroom," she smiled. "I think this shall be my side too, alright?"

He nodded, "You're in charge."

"Don't you forget that," she leaned forward and kissed the head of his dick, then turned her attention on the drawer. "Ah, yes. Just as I thought. My sister was a naughty little slut." She held up a large tube of lubricant. "Know what we're going to do with this?" She had already taken the cap off and was squeezing a liberal amount onto her fingers.

"I can guess ..."

"Well, you won't have to in a moment," she quipped, slathering it onto his rod. "Here, apply some to me."

She didn't have to tell him where the jelly went. He had watched enough videos to know that Lucy really wanted to get fucked in every hole. He took a deep breath as he studied her tight little back door, wondering if his giant cock would fit into her. A vision of Adrienne screaming as he tried to enter her pussy passed through his mind, but he dismissed it now that he knew the cheerleader had probably been enjoying the sensations and had only been unable to articulate her feelings at the time. Even so, Lucy's asshole had not been designed for something as large as his cock. Still, the site of her ass made him want to be inside her, and now was his opportunity. Even if this was the only time he ever got to try this, even if he only got one inch of his hardness inside her, that would be fine. For the rest of his life he would be content knowing that he was with a perfect woman, even if he never had the chance to fuck her ass again. Fucking her in her other orifices was more than enough.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, wagging her ass at him.

"Sorry," he said, "just admiring the view."

"Oh, that's so sweet," she looked back at him, wagged her ass again, "okay, admiration time is over, sweetie, time to get to some serious butt-fucking."

"Yes, Auntie Lucy," he mocked, applying the jelly to her bunghole, slipping a finger inside in the process.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed, caught off-guard by the first anal violation. "Sorry," she quickly added, "wasn't expecting that."

He chuckled, "If that caught you off-guard, wait until you see what's next."

"I've been waiting. Don't you know, you're not supposed to keep a lady waiting?"

He slapped her ass, not hard enough to raise welts, but enough to fill the room with the crack of the contact, "Yes, my love, I've heard that. Sorry."

Before she could respond he had slipped his thumb into the slick opening and his first two fingers into her sopping pussy and began to finger fuck her two holes, surprising her with the suddenness of his attack on her nether region. It hadn't been what she had been expecting, but it felt better than she could have imagined as the double penetration drove her to another orgasm as his fingers penetrated all the way to the knuckle. As he felt her pleasure subsiding he pulled his hand away and placed his throbbing penis at the entrance to her ass and pressed against her backdoor. There was far more resistance than he expected, but the lubrication was doing what it was supposed to, and she was relaxing her sphincter muscles, making it possible for the engorged member to begin its illicit entry into the darkened pit. As he began to sink into her depths he once again used his other hand to slip into her pussy, flicking across her clit, seeking out the depths of her inner canal. This caused her to thrust back against him, pushing more of him inside her tight ass, making it feel as though her bowel might crush his manhood.

"Okay," she gasped, "I don't ..." she placed her head on the bed as his fingers found that place, triggering yet another orgasm that washed over her like a tidal wave of erotic pleasure. "Oh ... my fucking ..." and he thrust, deeper into her, his cock filling her as far as he dared push. "I don't ..." she repeated, incoherently.

"You don't?" he asked, removing his fingers from her sopping pussy, licking them off before reaching forward to gently fondle her breasts.

"I don't think I can take any more," she finally gasped as he continued to thrust.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Just, please, don't go any deeper ... just ... fuck me ... fill my ass ..." she looked back, smiling at her lover as he pulled back a bit, then began the ever so gentle process of him fulfilling her command. He slowly made love to her ass, thrusting into her without going too deeply, holding his thrusts just long enough to let her feel the apex of his stroke as he continued to play with her nipples and she resumed stimulating her own pussy.

It wasn't long before the intensity of his thrusts had increased, letting her know that he was close to his own orgasm, so she increased the intensity of her activity, intent on climaxing at the same time. "Tell me when you're going to cum," she cried out. "I want to cum with you. Tell me ... tell me ... tell ... me."

He grunted, the pressure of her ass felt exquisite on his cock, and he knew he was close. Still, he wanted this moment to last for as long as possible. Every thrust brought him closer, every thrust meant he was that much closer to being out of this insanely erotic situation. He could die a happy man, he thought to himself, if this was all he ever had with Lucy, but that wouldn't be the case. He knew they would be spending the rest of their lives together, both at work and at home. This was only the beginning.

One thrust—he was getting closer—another thrust, oh, he was so close, he could feel it, rising from his balls. Finally, after what seemed like hundreds of thrusts, he called out, "I'm ... going ..."

She finished for him, "I'm ... Cumming ..."

They collapsed on top of each other, his cock buried in her ass as it deposited yet another load of cum into her body, her hand buried in her cunt as it clamped down on her fingers.

When she rolled out from under him, extricating herself from his deflating rod, they kissed for several minutes before saying anything. "Do you think it will ever be like that again?" she asked, a look of concern on her face.

He shook his head, then grinned, "No, my love," he kissed her on the mouth, his hand cupping a breast, "it can only get better."

"Oh, Jason," there were tears in her eyes, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Luce."

They lay quietly for several minutes, until Jason's stomach grumbled, causing Lucy to laugh. "That's right," she said, "we were going to order in, weren't we?"

"Well, we did get a bit distracted," he took one of her nipples between his teeth, teasing it with his tongue.

"Good grief, man, haven't you had enough?" she laughed.

"Of you? Never!"

"Well, I need a shower ... we both do, and I'm hungry." She got up off the bed and started walking toward the bathroom. "Well, what are you waiting for, stud?" She beckoned for him to follow. "We're supposed to be saving water, aren't we?"

"You do realize that we'll probably use more water by ..."

"Oh, shush ..." she hissed, "get your ass in gear and follow."

"Yes dear," he smiled.

One of the advantages of the master bedroom was the ensuite bath. His parents had not spared any expense when they purchased the house, and the bathroom was just one example. In most places, the bathroom would have been considered large enough to be another bedroom. There was a sitting area for his mother to do her makeup along with two sinks and a walk-in shower that was large enough for several people to fit in comfortably.

It was a long shower, but gentle. First, they washed, paying close attention to getting all the evidence of their anal play off his cock and cleaning her nether regions before attending to anything else. Then, just when he thought they were done, Lucy surprised him by turning off the water and then taking his soft cock into her mouth, sucking it to hardness. "Mmm ... have I told you that I just love your cock," she purred, stroking the beast as it grew in her hands. "This is such a beautiful creature ... I think I'm going to name it ..."

Jason had braced himself against the back of the shower stall, "What ... what do you want to call it?" he managed to ask, caressing her breasts in the process.

"Oh, I'm not sure, how about ..." she took a long suck at the bulbous head, then licked along the shaft, "I know ..." she laughed, "Moby!"

"Oh God," he gasped at the pleasure of her movements. She was going to call his dick 'Moby' ... 'Moby ... the Dick' ... it was too much for him to handle after everything else that had gone on that day. "I'm going ... to ... cum ..." he managed to say.

"Good, cum on me ..." she aimed the one-eyed snake at her face and continued to stroke it, waiting for the eruption to come. He watched as well, relishing the sight as a thick rope of cum lashed out of his cockhead, landing between her eyes, dripping down her nose and lips, and over her chin. "Oh, my fucking God, that was amazing," she said, licking her lips before wiping the cum off her face.

"No, that was only the beginning," he lowered himself to the floor, pulling her down on top of him so that she was facing him. She slid onto his still-erect organ, impaling herself on his rod, guiding herself onto his pole. In this position, he knew, she would have total control.

Lucy's breasts were at level with his mouth and he took advantage of the opportunity to taste each of them, sucking and suckling, nuzzling, licking, and loving the mounds as he had fantasized since she had begun to develop so many years before. Just thinking about them, touching them, made him grow harder insider her, it made his cock throb with desire as she lowered and raised herself over his erection. Her moans of pleasure echoed in the shower stall as she guided their lovemaking, making him want more, but this was about her pleasure, it was about her fulfillment, not his.

1...345678