Lucy and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy blushed, nearly as red as her wine, "Good grief, Jason, you should know better than that ... let's ... let's just forget it, okay?"

"No, I won't just forget it," he said.

She was shaking her head, "I'm sorry, okay," she was getting flustered. "Please, just tell me about your date with ..."

"Adrienne."

"Yeah. The slut-queen."

"Lucy! What's come over you?" Jason had never heard Lucy say anything like that about another girl. Truth be told, he was finding it tremendously arousing.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "it's just, well ..." she was averting her gaze, "I ... well ... it wasn't lost on me that she—that Adrienne—bore a striking resemblance ..."

"To you?"

She nodded.

He put his hand on her leg, just below the hem of her sundress. His touch sent a surge of energy, of raw desire, coursing through her body and she nearly lurched off the couch but managed to remain seated. "That wasn't an accident," he said, looking directly into her blue eyes.

All she could do was nod in response, silently encouraging him to continue.

"I noticed her the moment she arrived, as I'm sure you did as well." Another nod. He was still looking directly into her eyes, his hand, still just above her knee. It wasn't moving, but its presence was enough to remind her that they were now touching, flesh to flesh, more than their lips, but less than something else.

"The Prom," she managed to whisper, taking another sip of the wine, relishing the taste of the liquid as it trickled down her throat. For a brief instant she imagined that her mouth was full of something else, something thicker, creamier, warmer, something she might someday get from the man sitting next to her, but she quickly drove that thought from her mind.

"Yes, the Prom," Jason agreed, beginning to recount the events of the evening. When he got to what had happened when he and Adrienne arrived in their room at the Waldorf-Astoria it became difficult for Lucy to continue listening without thinking about the massive dildo that was safely packed in her suitcase. As much as she tried to divert her thoughts it was difficult since she could feel the familiar stickiness of her wetness spreading between her legs. Any movement of her legs only served to add to her lubrication, making her need to touch herself, to relieve her growing discomfort more necessary.

Jason was talking, his eyes still on hers, "I knew, from the beginning of the evening, that Adrienne wanted to go all the way. In all honesty, Lucy, I wanted something else, and felt bad about being dishonest with her, but ..." he hesitated, looking down at his hand which still hadn't moved, "if I couldn't have what I really wanted ..."

"You'd have what ..."

He grinned, seductively, "As the song says, If you can't be with the one you want ..."

"Love the one you're with," she completed the lyrics for him, biting her lower lip, trying not to move either of her legs, afraid that if she did, she might trigger a spontaneous orgasm.

"Yeah," he grinned, "though, the reality is that love had nothing to do with it; that night was only about sex. She wanted to get fucked, and I wanted to ..."

"Fuck her."

"No," he corrected, nearly whispering. "I wanted to fuck you."

Lucy was shocked at the admission, though she shouldn't have been. They'd been kissing for long enough to know they shared powerful feelings for one another. For the first time since that day at the lake Lucy began to feel genuinely sorry for how she may have been tormenting her nephew. She hadn't been considering how much he might have been suffering because of the unrequited feelings he was having for her, and that had led him to go after someone else.

Without further prompting, Jason continued, "Prom was fine, if you like that sort of thing, but Adrienne really only wanted to get up to the room and ..." he cleared his throat, shifting on the couch, "you know."

Lucy really didn't, but she nodded. She had skipped her own Prom, since she knew it would have been wrong to ask the only guy she was interested in to go with her, and none of the guys who had asked her could measure up to her high standards. Most of them accused her of being a closet dyke for refusing them the opportunity to take a stab at her, but she really didn't care. She knew that none of those losers would ever get a chance at slipping into her panties. On the dew occasions that she had gone out with guys she had ended the dates abruptly when they had assumed she was willing to do far more than she was. At least, not with them.

"Tell me," she encouraged, taking another sip of the wine. His hand had begun gently kneading her leg, making her entire body tingle with warmth. She knew that all he would have to do to make her cum, to give her the most intense orgasm she had ever felt, would be to slip his hand up her dress and graze the outline of her drenched lips, but he wouldn't dare. As much as she may have wanted that to happen, Jason would never cross that line, at least, she reflected, not without her consent.

"Well," he blushed, not sure what he should say, "we kissed ... but, you know, it wasn't nearly as nice as ... you know," he blushed again, suddenly aware of how engorged his erection had become. "I'm sorry," he said, shifting himself on the couch again so it wasn't so apparent. The movement caused him to remove his hand from Lucy's leg. He took a sip of his wine, then continued, "So, we had this great room to ourselves," he continued to look directly into her eyes, making her feel the warmth between her legs spread, "and Adrienne was anything if not enthusiastic."

"What happened," Lucy encouraged, feeling as though he was teasing her, drawing out the telling of the story.

"She began by doing a striptease," he replaced his hand, his fingers brushing the hem of her dress for an instant that made her breath catch. "I have to admit, Lucy, all I could imagine was you, watching you take your clothes off, thinking of what it would be like to ..."

"To see me naked?" she finished for him, feeling the growing warmth radiating from his hand.

"Yes," he nodded.

"Then what?" she asked, imagining what it would be like to stand naked before him, showing him her breasts, her neatly trimmed bush as she spread the petals of her pussy apart for him while he aimed his missile at her, penetrating her for the first time.

"Then ..." he blushed again, looking down at her leg, which she had turned toward him to give him easier access to, "when she was completely naked, she got onto the bed and watched as I stripped ..." he hesitated, "and that's where things started to unravel."

"Why? What went wrong?" she sounded genuinely concerned.

"That was when she saw ... it."

Lucy looked down at his lap and understood. "Oh," she said, trying hard not to laugh.

"It's not funny," he gave her leg a playful slap, "she nearly screamed when she saw my erection."

"Well, it is kind of big, you know," Lucy teased.

"I know," he looked down again, looking over the creamy skin of her legs, wanting to dive between them, "but ... at that moment, I really wanted her—you—I wasn't really thinking ..."

"You had other things on your mind, right?" As much as Lucy may have felt a tinge of jealousy toward the cheerleader, she had stronger feelings toward Jason and didn't want to see him hurt or in pain.

"That's right," he agreed, "I was thinking with ..."

"Another organ?" she giggled.

He nodded, "True enough," he agreed.

"So, how did you resolve this situation?" Her curiosity was genuinely piqued.

"Well," he smiled, making her womb swell with desire as his hand caressed her leg some more, "I told her we wouldn't do anything she was uncomfortable with, that she would be in total control." The words were familiar, like what he had said to her when they had begun kissing, and she knew he was sincere.

"She agreed, so, I went down on her," he grinned.

"You what?" Lucy was surprised that the first thing Jason had done was perform oral sex on the cheerleader. "Are you telling me you ate her out? Really? What was it like?"

Jason laughed, rubbing Lucy's leg again, "It was, well, it was really interesting. Wet, warm, musky ... actually, it was quite delicious if you want to know the truth. Have you ever tasted your own juices?"

"Excuse me?" the question caught her off guard, not because he had asked it, but because she knew that the truth would raise even more questions.

"I asked ..."

"I heard you," she cut him off, "I ..."

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice softening, "I had no right to ask you something like that, it was none of my business." He leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek before she could react. "Forgive me?"

Lucy looked at him, her insides churning, "No ... I mean, there's nothing to forgive, and ... uhm ... yes, I have."

His face brightened, "Really? You have?"

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea, Jason, but ... it's natural for people to give themselves pleasure, right?"

He nodded, perhaps too enthusiastically, "Of course, yes, of course ..."

"So, sometimes, after ... you know, I had a bit of ... you know, on my fingers ..."

He took her hand in his, lifting her fingers to his mouth, kissing them, then taking one into his mouth, "... and you thought you might taste yourself, just to see what it was like?"

"Yeah ..." she exhaled heavily, "something like that," she said, pulling her hand away without any resistance. "So," she shook her head, "tell me more about that night." It was growing increasingly difficult for her to not think about her need to bring herself to the release she so desperately needed, but there was no way she could do that now without leaving the room, or finishing her self off in front of Jason, which was absolutely out of the question.

"When I went down on her," he continued, still maintaining his eye contact with Lucy, I began by sliding my finger along her outer lips while my tongue began lapping at her clit, darting in and out of her tight little hole. When I slipped my first finger into her slit I thought she was going to die, my God, that girl has a set of lungs on her. I decided the safest thing was for me to have her turn over, so she could scream her heart out into one of the pillows before the police showed up at the door."

"That would have been a good end to the evening," Lucy giggled.

"Not really, no," he shook his head. "Can you imagine what dad might have said if I'd called him from Central Booking? I don't think he would have disowned me, but ... shit, that would have been one hell of a reason to get grounded. Anyway," he chuckled, from that position I had good access to her pussy, and was able to get her to her first orgasm. That, however, was only the beginning. Since she had been warmed up, the idea of being near such a large erection ..."

"Massive," Lucy interjected, smiling.

"Alright, massive," Jason agreed, smiling, "didn't seem to be as daunting. However, there were still some practical issues which we still had to contend with. She decided it wouldn't be possible to give me a blowjob, and I was fine with that, but she definitely wanted to get fucked, and I was more than willing to oblige."

"I hope you used protection," Lucy had a sudden image of the young cheerleader being filled with gallons of her nephew's spunk and felt a pang of jealousy that made her want to claw the young woman's eyes out.

Jason nodded, smiling at the memory, "Yes, mother," he said, mocking the object of his desire, "we used protection, not that it was really necessary."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"When ..." he hesitated, "when I started, you know ..."

"Fucking her?" she prompted.

"Yes ... that's right," he looked down, studying her leg again, "when I started fucking her I thought she was going to lose her mind. I'd barely touched her, barely entered her, when she started having these convulsions, as though her entire body had been taken over."

"What was she doing?" Lucy asked, her curiosity piqued.

Jason shook his head, "It was as though she was having an orgasm—more than one—but I was ... I mean, my dick, it was hardly inside her. I don't know how that's even possible."

Lucy was laughing, understanding exactly what had happened from her own experiences with her sister's gift. "Tell me something, Don Juan, did your little sex kitten happen to be on her back during this episode?"

Jason looked at Lucy and nodded, a confused look on his face, "As a matter of fact, she was ... but how could you ..."

"Trust me, a woman has ways of knowing such things," she giggled, reaching for the bottle of wine and refilling both of their glasses before taking another sip of her own. "What I'm guessing happened," she continued, "is that your engorged man-meat," her eyes shifted to his semi-erect bulge, "was pressing against your little vixen's G-spot, causing her to experience a cascade of orgasms which was, in a word, overwhelming to the poor girl. It must have been an earthshattering experience for her first time. Yours as well. I'm only sorry it couldn't have been everything you'd hoped it would be."

To her surprise, Jason started to laugh, leaning back on the couch, nearly crying as the scene replayed in his mind. He had been so concerned that he had been hurting Adrienne it had never occurred to him that she had been enjoying their predicament. She had insisted that it had felt good—that it had been amazing—but he had always believed that she had only said that so as not to bruise his ego. After school had ended, shortly after the Prom, Adrienne's family had left the city and she had gone to school on the west coast, so they had only remained in touch through social media, and then only sporadically, but it had never occurred to him that her first time had been anything other than a terrible disappointment.

"I'm quite sure that you knocked her socks off," Lucy was saying.

"Uhm, she wasn't wearing any socks," he finally managed to say, after he stopped laughing.

"My point exactly," Lucy clucked her tongue, licking her lips again. "So, that was it then? Nothing else? No anal?"

"Jesus, Lucy," Jason exclaimed, "what ..."

"Just kidding, sweetie, just kidding," she took another sip of her wine when she heard a bell chiming. "Is that your phone?"

"Oh, must be mum, texting from the airport," his phone was on the other side of the coffee table, just out of reach, so he had to get off the couch to get it. "Yes," he said, "they're on the plane, ready to take off. Anything you want me to say?" He was already typing out a short message.

"Sure," Lucy thought for a second, "tell them to find my nephew a nice French girl ..." she started to laugh as he threw a pillow at her.

"I will not," he hissed, sending the text he had finished. "You are terrible."

"Yes, but you love me anyways."

He shook his head, knowing it was the truth, "More than you can imagine." He leaned back on the couch, put his arm around Lucy and pulled her against him, which she allowed him to do without resisting. They often sat like that while watching television. It was perfectly innocent, except when it wasn't.

"Let's watch a movie," he suggested after sending the message to his mother.

"I don't know," she suddenly felt vulnerable. Sitting there in the sundress, her skimpy, soaked panties, drenched from the excitement she was feeling as a result of their discussion, her legs, so close to his, it was all so wrong, and yet, it was something she wanted so much.

"Okay," he said, "unless you'd rather do something else ..."

Lucy looked up into his beautiful brown eyes, eyes that melted her heart whenever she saw them, and knew she was in good hands, "No, I mean, yes ... I mean ... never mind," she sighed. "Let's watch a movie. It's a good idea. It's something I want to do ... now, here, with you."

He smiled again, leaned toward her and gave her another gentle kiss on the lips. "You do know that I love you, don't you?" His voice was soft, tender, the words of one lover speaking to another.

She nodded, almost afraid to speak, "Yes, I do."

"You do?" he echoed.

"Yes," she repeated.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

Lucy groaned, knowing this moment would come, "I ... oh Jason," she gasped, leaning into his body, "I love you too."

"Thank you," he sighed. "That's all I needed to hear."

"Really?" she sounded surprised.

"I know what we share is special, and I also know it's wrong for us to do anything—to go any further than we have—but ... that doesn't change how I feel about you. It can't change the fact that ... oh, Jesus, Luce, it can't change the fact that I'm in love with you. That I adore you. It can't change the fact that you're the only girl I've ever wanted. Adrienne was ... she was nothing. When I was with her I was thinking only one thing: when I had my face buried in her pussy I was imagining what it would be like to have my tongue inside of you, to have my fingers inside of you, to be bringing you to the same heights of pleasure that she was experiencing. All I could imagine was ramming my ..." he stopped, suddenly aware that Lucy had shifted next to him, that one of her hands had disappeared.

"Don't stop," she whispered as she felt herself coming closer to the orgasm she so desperately needed.

"Jesus Christ, Lucy, what are you doing?" his voice had risen half an octave in alarm.

She pulled her hand out from beneath her dress before she came, and raised it up to his face, "Is this what she tasted like?"

Without hesitation, he took her fingers into his mouth, as he had the first time, but this time he could taste her juices on them, a taste that was both unfamiliar and familiar at the same time. His eyes widened in disbelief as he cleaned her fingers, believing that this would be the only time he ever had such an experience.

"I'm sorry," she murmured, enjoying the sensation of his sucking, "I shouldn't have done that."

"No. It's my fault," he said, surprising her.

"How is it your fault?" she looked at him, confused.

"I never should have told you about her. I should have known better," he released her hand, albeit reluctantly. Then, changing topics, but still holding her close, he picked up the remote and switched off the stereo and turned on the big screen television. "Alright, what would you like to watch? We've got a few hours before they arrive in Gander, and it's still too early to order dinner. What would you like to see?"

Grabbing the control from his hand, Lucy began scrolling through the on-demand menu, "I've got an idea," she giggled. "Close your eyes and I'll pick something, alright?"

"Sure," he groaned. "So long as it isn't some chick-flick."

"You know me better than that, don't you?"

He eyed her suspiciously, "Yeah, I suppose I do. Go ahead, pick whatever you want."

"Okay, but don't open your eyes until I tell you to."

"Fine," he smiled, leaning his head back against the cushions.

He closed his eyes, keeping his arm around her while she scrolled through the menu. After a few minutes her selection started, but she hadn't told him to open his eyes yet. Then he heard it, the sound of a woman moaning, of a man, making the sounds associated with ...

"Alright, open your eyes," she said, her voice taking on a seductive quality.

On the screen were two young lovers, engaged in the same thing that Jason had just been describing from his Prom. The young man was between the legs of the young woman, eating her out with great enthusiasm, and she seemed to be on her way to a powerful orgasm.

"Lucy!" Jason exclaimed.

"I'm only kidding," she laughed, turning off the porn. "Here," she switched to another selection, "I'd chosen a cool action flick that we missed from last summer. You remember, the one where that guy saves the world from getting blown up ... again?"

123456...8