Lucy and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But not yet.

She stopped the motion of their action and dislodged herself from his precious penis long enough to reposition herself toward the edge of the bed, on her back. Placing her feet flat on the edge of the bed, Lucy lifted her ass up and spread herself invitingly for him to enter her, "Fill me," she whispered.

There was only one way for Jason to comply with this request: he had to get off the bed, fucking her from a standing position. He could feel his cock get even harder at the thought, his balls twitching at the thought of such an erotic position. As much as he had already enjoyed their time together, he had never imagined such an overtly wanton act of pure lust, never imagined his aunt would be in such a position, perched at the end of his parent's bed with his cock about to enter her.

He was about to thrust into her sopping honey pot when he couldn't resist another taste of her nectar and dropped to his knees, surprising her when his tongue rather than his massive cock slipped between her waiting lips. Her moans of pleasure assured him that he had made the right choice and it wasn't long before Lucy was bucking her hips in rhythm to the fingers that had joined the action, and her moans had turned to a drone of pleasure as she collapsed onto the bed, convulsing in another orgasm. After several long moments, during which time he stroked her breasts and hair, kissing her and loving her, she raised her hips off the bed again and whispered, "Now, give it to me."

That was all the encouragement his young body needed. His first thrust was gentle, as was the second, though it went a bit deeper. He was surprised that she began bucking against him, matching his movements in an ever-increasing tempo that indicated she was definitely taking the bull by the horns. He may have been in the driver's seat, but she had her foot on the gas and wasn't about to let him have all the fun.

Thrust after thrust, thrust after thrust, her moans became louder as her hand massaged her clit above his raging cock. He could feel the pressure of his own orgasm rising and knew he was near. "I want to cum all over you," he said.

"No!" Her intensity shocked him.

This was the first time she had said no to him during their lovemaking, and he was confused. Had he done something wrong, he wondered. "No?" he asked.

"No," she repeated, "I want to feel you filling me," she cried out as he continued to thrust.

Jason smiled, biting his lip, continuing to thrust. "Here ... it ... comes," he announced as his balls tightened, releasing his load of cum into her waiting love box, relishing the feeling as he flooded her with his seed. As he came, driving all that he had into his lover, she exploded in her own climax, throwing her head back in paroxysms of pleasure as her legs clutched him closer to her and her cunt tightened around his rod, trying to milk every possible drop of cum it could from the firehose violating its inner sanctum. He kept thrusting as his cock finally began to soften and slip from its favorite spot.

"Jesus, Luce, I can't imagine ever tiring of this," he panted, leaning forward and kissing her left breast, fondling the right one at the same time.

"Well, you'd better not," she laughed. "We're going to have a long time together."

"That a promise?"

"Only if ..."

"Will you marry me?" he suddenly asked, looking her in the eyes.

She smiled, "Well, that isn't exactly the proposal I was expecting," she smiled.

He nodded, "I'm sorry, I ..."

"I'm just kidding," she slapped him playfully, "of course. Just try to get rid of me," she thought about that for a moment, "on second thought," she giggled.

"Never," he kissed her mouth, lying down next to her.

She repositioned herself on the bed, placing a pillow underneath her hips. "Jason," she said, "we need to talk.

He looked at her, suddenly concerned. "About ..."

"Oh, don't worry, my love, it's all good," she giggled again, stroking his side. "I just wanted to tell you that ... well, I've been thinking."

"So have I," he confessed.

She nodded, "You first," she encouraged.

"Well, you know I've always loved kids, right?"

She smiled, somewhat surprised, "Um hmm ..."

"Well ..." he continued, "I was wondering how you would feel about ..."

"Having your baby?"

He nodded, then she started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" he asked, suddenly hurt.

Trying to stop herself she stroked his deflated cock with such tenderness he knew she wasn't upset, "Nothing ... everything ... let me explain," she finally got herself under control enough to speak in complete sentences. "We didn't use any birth control for a reason," she began. "I was on the pill after I first started getting my period because of bad cramping, but, it didn't work out for me, so I stopped. You just filled me with ..."

He nodded, understanding her words and the gravity of what she was saying. "Do you think ... I mean, is it possible?"

Lucy shrugged, "Well, mom—my mom—got pregnant on her first, and second try, if that's what you're asking. I guess anything's possible."

Jason was silent for a minute, then smiled, "Good. I can't think of anything I'd like more than to know that the woman I loved was carrying my child, that our love had created new life. It isn't as though we can't afford to have children, right?" He laughed, leaning over to kiss her again, savoring her tongue as they lingered together for a long interlude.

"Is that why ..." he gestured toward the pillow.

"Yes," she nodded, "there's a better chance of getting pregnant if the cervix is elevated this way.

"You really have given this some thought," he smiled.

"Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do," she winked.

"Absolutely," he agreed. "It's just too bad we can't do this all the time," he complained.

They fell silent for several moments, lying together and holding each other when Jason suddenly sat up and looked at Lucy. "Oh my God," he exclaimed.

"What is it?" she asked, sitting up, forgetting about her fertilization position for a few seconds.

"I just realized that we can. I mean, we can do this all the time—well, perhaps not all the time, but as often as we want."

Lucy looked at him, a bemused look on her face, "What, pray tell, are you talking about?"

"Bane Incorporated. Don't you understand?"

She shook her head. She honestly had no idea as to what he was talking about.

"You've looked at the financials, how much is the company worth?"

"That's easy, at the last audit the holdings and assets came to just shy of $3.7 Billion, why?" She still looked confused, but she was beginning to see where he was going.

"How much do you really want to continue working in that company?"

"Jason, are you serious?"

"I happen to know, for a fact, that my father left me his share in the company," he said.

"How can you know that?" Lucy knew that the publicly traded company was still owned, primarily, by the majority stockholder, the founder and CEO of the company, Jack Bane.

Jason shook his head, sadly, remembering the time at the beginning of the summer when he and his father had visited the family lawyer when his father had updated his will. "Dad updated his will only a few weeks ago," he said, "in the event of his and mum's death, I become the sole beneficiary. With their combined shares, I inherit 53% of Bane, a majority portion of the company."

Lucy nodded, afraid to say anything. She had always known that Jason had a love for business, but had never suspected that he did not want to continue working in his father's business. It broke her heart that he might have followed in a career that was not of his choosing.

"I was thinking," he continued, "that once all the legal stuff is taken care of, we'd sell my share of the company and use the money to start a non-profit organization, do something that could really make a difference in the world. But," he smiled, "we could do it in a more hands-off way," he winked at her. "Make ourselves Executive Directors, of sorts, and hire talented underlings to do all the heavy lifting. What do you think?"

Lucy smiled, "In this case, my love, I think I'll let you be in charge."

He leaned over her and kissed her again. "I can't tell you how much I love you," he whispered when their kiss finally broke.

"Well," she gasped, "you'll have the rest of your life to work on that, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll manage to work something out."

*****

When the report from the NTSB finally came in, six months after the accident, it was announced that the runway incursion had been caused by pilot error. The pilots aboard the 737 had not been given clearance to land but had, for some unknown reason, proceeded even though their runway was not cleared of traffic. It was tragic, but the event had reminded investigators of a similar incursion that had taken place on the island of Tenerife in which two aircraft had crashed into each other, resulting in the loss of over five hundred lives.

With the conclusion of the investigation it was possible for the insurance settlements to be made, and Jason received an unexpected payment from the airline, which had been declared responsible, for $35 million, ostensibly to cover the cost of the lost plane and to compensate him for the loss of his parents. Lucy received a payment in the sum of $5 million, as compensation for the death of her mother.

They both decided to use that money as part of their seed fund for the new charity they were establishing.

A few weeks after the accident the young couple had flown out to Vegas for a quick wedding, deciding it was better than having a public ceremony in New York. Now, six months later, Lucy was glowing as she walked around the house wearing her 'at home' maternity clothes which generally consisted of a frilly bra and boxer shorts. Jason would rub her growing belly with a special Cocoa Butter cream, specially formulated to prevent stretch marks.

At her last ultrasound the doctor had announced, with some joy, that Lucy was going to have twins. "Do you want to know what you're going to have?" she had asked, looking at both Lucy and Jason with a wide grin.

"Yes," they had answered in unison, smiling from ear to ear.

"Well ..." the doctor turned back to the monitor and began moving the wand around, clicking on the image after a few seconds. "Here's ... ah, yes ... here's what we're looking for," she giggled, "well, at least one boy," she said, looking at Jason, who was blushing, wondering if his son was sporting a woody inside his mother's womb. Nah, couldn't be.

"Oh yes, here's the other. It's a girl. You're having fraternal twins," she announced.

Jason held his wife's hand and smiled, "Thank you, Doctor Marlin, that's the best news I've heard today."

"You're welcome," she turned to Lucy, "just remember to keep taking your daily vitamins and I'll see you next month, alright? You," she looked at Jason, "keep taking good care of her, alright?"

"Cross my heart," he said, crossing his heart with his free hand.

When they got down to the car Lucy looked at him and said, her voice soft, "I was just thinking ..."

"Me too ..."

"Names?"

"Yes ..."

"Not ..."

"Yes."

"Do you think it's right?"

"Do you think anything could be more appropriate?" he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her to his side as he nuzzled her neck.

"Lisa and Jack," she said. "Yes, you're right. Nothing could be more appropriate. I do love you," she whispered."

"Not nearly as much as I love you," he replied, opening the door for her as they began the drive home.

1...345678