Lucy and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wicked smile came over Lisa's face, "Well," she cleared her throat, "let me let you in on a little secret about men," she lowered her voice. "Getting them to cum fast, at the beginning, will usually mean they have more staying power later, especially as they grow older," she winked, "but that shouldn't be something you have to worry about for a while, am I right?" Her voice had a teasing tone to it and she laughed, winking in a conspiratorial manner that made the younger woman worried, if only for an instant, that her sister might somehow know about her dark fantasies regarding her nephew.

Lucy nodded, still imagining Jason's rigidness down her throat as he ate her out.

"Yes, I suppose ..."

"You suppose? Is there something else I should know, young lady?" Her voice had taken on a stern tone, but she was still smiling.

"No, not at all ... I was ... just thinking, that's all."

"Yeah, sure you were," Lisa chuckled. "My lord, I've turned you into a regular sex kitten, haven't I?"

Lucy blushed and was about to say something else when they saw the headlights of Jack's car pulling into the driveway.

"Oh, the boys are back," Lisa announced, "better change topics, right?"

Lucy nodded, grabbing the dishes for the ice cream as the front door opened.

*****

Jack had tried his best to keep Lucy and Jason as close as possible, even arranging for them to find work in his corporate office to gain valuable experience in running the family business. It had always been assumed that Jason would someday become the head of the company, which was why he was pursuing his MBA. He seemed to love the business and genuinely enjoyed spending time working with the people in the company. In this way he was much like his father. Lucy, on the other hand, had a head for numbers. She could read a spreadsheet the way some people read music: they just made sense to her in ways that others could only see rows of meaningless numbers. As an intern in the accounting office she had managed to discover that Jack's Chief Financial Officer had been embezzling substantial amounts from certain accounts by using what she called creative accounting. When she reported it to Jack he was able to have his accountants recover the funds and have his CFO arrested and charged, saving the company hundreds of thousands of dollars in the process.

If there had ever been a question in Jack's mind about Lucy's future in the company, there was none now. Both Jason and Lucy represented the future of Bane Inc., and nothing could make Jack prouder. Leaving the two together while he and his wife travelled to France for a vacation was as natural as having peanut butter and jam: it just went well together. He knew the two kids enjoyed spending time together—as a father it was difficult to think of his son as anything other than a kid, even if he was now twenty-two and working on his MBA—he was still his little boy, and Lucy, although she was twenty-three, was still his wife's kid-sister. She spent nearly as much time at their house as she did at her own, which was why it had seemed natural for them to ask her to spend the vacation with Jason.

It had been an even easier decision since Lucy's mother would be joining Lisa and Jack in France. Patricia had been joining Lisa and Jack on their family vacations for several years, and was looking forward to the opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. She had every confidence that Lucy would keep her younger nephew in line while she and her older daughter enjoyed some quality time together. Jack had turned out to be a great friend to the widow, and a better husband to her daughter than she could have dared to hope possible. Every mother hoped to see their children grow to be happy and healthy: that was precisely what had happened to Lisa, and then some. She was not only happy and healthy, she had raised a beautiful family, and had helped raise her little sister as well.

Patricia could not have asked for anything more. Her bags were packed, and she was ready for a month of nothing but rest and relaxation.

Their flight was set to leave in three hours, but there really was no rush since they would be flying Jack's corporate jet. If they were late it wasn't as though it would leave without them. If it did, Jack would simply ask it to turn around and come back for them. That wouldn't happen.

"Oh great, you're here," Lisa called out as Patricia and Lucy came through the door. "Just leave your bags there, mum, we're all set." Patricia could see the pile of luggage by the door and smiled to herself. Typical of her daughter to want to bring everything she owned on a trip.

"Is that all going to fit on the plane?" Lucy asked, marveling at the pile of luggage ready to be taken on the trip. She moved her single suitcase next to the stairs. It had not been necessary for her to bring too much since she would be able to go home for more, if she needed anything.

"Oh please," Lisa exclaimed, "don't you start with me, mum, I've already heard enough from Jack about wanting to pack the entire house."

"Yes, she's bringing everything except the piano," Jack quipped, slapping his wife on the butt as he passed her in the hallway to give his mother-in-law a welcoming hug. "Good to see you, Pat," he said into her ear, holding her close for a second before releasing her. When the two women were together it was amazing how alike they looked. Pat had aged well, though things were beginning to sag just a bit; she was still a striking woman who looked as though she was in her forties rather than her fifties.

"In answer to your question," he looked at the pile of luggage, "yes, it will all fit. We're flying a Cessna Citation. It can carry all of this and then some."

Lucy opened her mouth to ask a question, but Jack just shook his head, "Don't worry, little one," he smiled, "it has the legs to get there."

She looked confused, "Legs?"

He nodded, "The Citation can fly over five thousand miles. We're going to be flying to Gander, Newfoundland, where we'll top up our fuel tanks, and then we'll hop across the ocean. We'll have more than enough fuel to make the crossing," he winked. "Don't worry, I've done it before."

Lucy nodded, "I'm not worried."

Patricia laughed, "Why would you worry?"

"Well ..."

"Oh, don't be silly, my dear, you know that flying is the safest way to travel, right?" her mother gave her a quick hug, then looked at Jason. "You're going to listen to your Aunt Lucy, aren't you, young man?"

Jason smiled, "Yes, Grandma," he nodded, "I'll obey her every command."

Patricia looked at her daughter and grandson for a moment, then at the pile of luggage, "Well, I suppose we should start moving this stuff out to the car or we'll never make it to the airport."

"Good idea," Lisa chimed in, grabbing her small carryon bag, ignoring what had been going on between her sister and son. "Jason, please help your father," she called out, opening the door. "I'll text you when we're ready to take off, okay darling?"

"Sure thing," he replied, grabbing two bags as they began the process of loading the car. It only took a few minutes before everything was loaded into the SUV.

Jack looked at his son, "First leg of the flight will take about two hours and thirty minutes. We'll call you when we land. The flight to France will take about eight hours, so we won't call until tomorrow morning, alright?"

Jason was nodding absentmindedly. He already knew all of this. His dad had printed out their itinerary and explained everything. Besides, there was nothing to worry about. He had been on the jet more times than he could count. It was a marvelous piece of equipment and the flight crew were all ex-military, the best pilots that money could buy.

Lisa took one final look at her son, smiled, and said, "Make sure you behave yourself, alright?"

"Of course, mom, I won't do anything you wouldn't do."

Lisa looked at her little sister, then back at her son, "Why doesn't that make me feel any better?"

"Get in, Lisa," Jack called, sounding impatient. "They're going to be fine."

"What are you going to do today?" Lisa suddenly asked, rushing up to the two for a final hug goodbye.

"Oh," Jason said into her neck as he gave her a tight hug, "we'll probably just order in something later and watch some movies ... you know, have a lazy day at home."

"Mmm ... sounds delightful," his mother said, sounding more like Lucy than he liked.

She looked at her little sister, then winked, "You ..." she smiled, "take good care of my little boy or you'll have to deal with me when we get back, understand?"

Lucy nodded, embracing her sister, "Of course. I love you, sis."

"I love you too." They separated, and Lisa quickly got into the loaded SUV and they drove off, honking once as they turned onto the street.

As Jason found himself waving to his family, Lucy standing by his side, her arm slipped around his waist as though they were an old married couple. He slipped his arm around hers, "Hmm," he said, smelling her hair, "I could get used to this."

"Not so fast," she muttered. "They haven't even taken off yet," she nearly hissed, slipping her arm from around his waist. Not a good idea, she thought to herself.

"So, Aunt Lucy, what did you want to tell me to do?" It was impossible to hide the mocking tone in his voice, but Lucy knew he was joking.

She remained silent as they walked the short distance back into the house. "You could start by giving me a kiss," she finally said once the door was closed.

"I thought you'd never ask," he practically hissed as he pulled her toward him, his mouth opened in anticipation as their tongues began the now familiar dance as they began exploring each other's mouths. Their kiss lasted several long seconds while their bodies were pressed against each other. While they had never gone further than this it was impossible for Jason to deny that being this close to his aunt was affecting him in ways that were difficult to conceal. He could feel the burning in his loins, the twitching of his manhood as he became firm, as his erection grew against the softness of his aunt's body.

Lucy knew exactly what was happening as soon as she felt the first twitch of her nephew's cock. It was positioned so that it was pressing against her abdomen, but oh, how she wanted to feel it somewhere else, how she had imagined it somewhere else. How she wanted it, needed it, desired it, thrusting inside, filling her, consuming her, until she couldn't take it anymore. When she was preparing her belongings that morning one of the things that had gone through her mind was the issue of what she would wear when she and her mum went over to her sister's house. She wanted to be comfortable, but she didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression about her intentions either. Since it was summer, and warm out, she decided a safe bet would be one of the many sundresses she often wore. They were not only comfortable, they were, she knew, damned sexy as well. Not too revealing, but, if she unbuttoned one—or two—of the buttons, they could be transformed into something more than they were at first blush.

She had chosen her favorite, the one with the small blue flowers—Forget-me-nots—on an ivory background. It was simple, but when she looked at herself wearing it in the full-length mirror in her bedroom, she knew it made her look sexy. That was how she wanted to look today. Even if nothing happened, she wanted to look that way. It made her feel special, the way she felt when she was with Jason, and she had to admit, even though she knew it was wrong, she loved that feeling.

Now, as she allowed her nephew to embrace her with his powerful arms, she could feel his growing hardness pressing against the softness of her belly. A burning sensation between her legs reminded her of just how close the man in her arms was to being inside her, if only she would lift her dress and allow him entry, she would—NO, her mind shrieked, you can't go there—even as his tongue, and hers, continued their mutual probing, she knew it had to end.

After several more seconds their kiss ended, and they took a step back from each other. "That was ... amazing," Jason said, licking his lips. He could still taste Lucy's sweetness and wanted to savor it for as long as possible.

"Yes, it was, but ... you know, we have to be careful."

"Why? It isn't like anyone's going to be here for the next month," he made a move to wrap his arm around her again, but she stepped away.

"Hey there, big guy, not so fast, and you're right, nobody's going to be watching, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still your aunt."

He laughed, "Yes, Aunt Lucy," he mocked, "and I'm supposed to listen to everything you say."

"That's right, you are," she looked at him seriously.

"So," he said, with mock contrition.

"So ... what?"

"What are you going to tell me to do?"

She looked at him, trying not to laugh. Yes, she was a year older, but he was nearly a foot taller, probably a hundred pounds heavier, and capable of picking her up with one arm. Even so, Jason had never done anything to hurt her, and she was certain that he never would. If there was a man she trusted more, she couldn't imagine who it was—not even her brother-in-law Jack—no other man had ever treated her like Jason.

"How about we just sit and talk for a while?" she suggested, her eyes darting down to the bulge that was still apparent in his cargo shorts.

Smiling, Jason nodded, "Sure thing, let's talk." He took her hand and led her into the living room, guiding her to one of the comfortable couches. Using the remote control on the coffee table he turned on the stereo and selected one of his favorite playlists, which he knew Lucy also enjoyed, and they sat for a few minutes, just listening as the music filled the room.

After the sexual energy that had passed between them, the change in mood was welcome. Lucy leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment, considering her situation. As much as she wanted to be with the man sitting next to her, as much as she loved him, she knew it couldn't—that it shouldn't—happen.

While she had never had a lover, she knew the same couldn't be said for Jason. Even if they had never discussed the details, she had known that he had gone out on several dates while he was in his senior year at high school, culminating with his Prom Night, which had ended in an overnight stay at the Waldorf-Astoria. Opening her eyes, Lucy knew what she wanted to talk about.

"Tell me about your Prom date," she said, looking into his eyes.

"Excuse me?" he was surprised by the request.

Lucy crossed her legs, her sundress raising a bit over her thighs, allowing Jason a better view of her legs, "I said," she licked her lips, "to tell me about your Prom date," she smiled. "You do remember ... what was her name again?"

Jason gulped, "Adrienne," he whispered, glancing down at Lucy's legs. "Yes, I remember her name." It would have been impossible for him to forget Adrienne, even if he had tried. In fact, the only reason he had asked the young cheerleader out was because of the uncanny resemblance she shared with Lucy. If the two women were standing next to each other it would have been nearly impossible to tell them apart. Lucy's eyes were blue while Adrienne's were green, and Adrienne's breasts were just the tiniest bit bigger, but other than that, they were nearly identical.

Looks, however, had been just about the only thing the two had in common. Jason had felt an instant attraction to the sexy cheerleader the day she arrived at school at the beginning of the third year, but, he quickly realized, the attraction was not so much to her but to what he could not have, or what he should not think about having. He was really attracted to his Aunt Lucy. Since he couldn't go out on a date with her, however, he had asked Adrienne. They had gone out a few times, and it had been obvious to Jason that the cheerleader was smitten with him, but he had mixed feelings about the attractive young woman. Yes, she was beautiful, but she wasn't Lucy. There was no question in his mind that he wanted her—that he would enjoy being with her if he had the opportunity—but, in his mind, he would be thinking about someone else.

All they had done on their first few dates was swap a few kisses, much to Adrienne's surprise. She had obviously been prepared for more, but Jason had used the excuse that he had to get home early, that he had to study, leaving the teen feeling confused about her date's true feelings. She dated some other boys, but when Jason asked her out for the Prom, she jumped at the chance.

As Jason considered how much he would tell Lucy about that night he remembered how frightened Adrienne had been, how horrified she had been. It could have ended in disaster had he not been careful.

"Tell me everything," Lucy encouraged, intruding on his reverie.

"Everything?"

"Did you ... you know, did you ... do it?" She licked her lips, uncrossing her legs.

Jason looked at her appraisingly, feeling the stirring between his own legs once again. He glanced over at the clock above the stereo and calculated that his parents and grandmother would be arriving at the airport soon. It would still be a while before they were ready to take off.

"Alright," he said, adjusting himself on the couch so he was facing Lucy. "I'll tell you everything on one condition."

Lucy nodded, "Okay, name it," she wasn't sure she should have agreed so quickly, but she did trust him.

"Kiss me again," he said, leaning toward her, his mouth already open.

Without saying a word, Lucy moved toward the man she loved, the man she was in love with, and allowed his mouth to touch hers, allowed his tongue to probe into her own, her tongue to probe into his. Her breath caught as her arms encircled his back. They sat that way for several moments, savoring the taste of each other as their tongues danced to the music playing on the stereo. When they finally separated Lucy looked into his eyes, grinned, and said, "You'd better have a good story to tell me, big guy," she laughed, looking down at the swelling beneath his shorts.

"I think you'll be impressed," he said, resisting the temptation to slip his hand under her sundress.

"Before you start, I could use a drink, would you like something?" She was already on her way to the kitchen. As she walked she unbuttoned the top button of the sundress.

"Sure," he called out, "I'll have whatever you're having."

A minute later she returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses. "It's a bit early for that, isn't it?" he asked, taking one of the glasses from her extended hand.

"No," she replied, "it's after noon."

"Well then, that settles it," he took a sip, "time for some wine, some song, and some talk about my Prom Night," he chuckled as Lucy settled herself back on the couch.

"Just make sure you don't leave out anything important," she poked him in the ribs as she took another sip of her wine. "Otherwise, I may have to send you to your room without any dessert.

He raised his eyebrows, "Oh, and what's for dessert? I thought we were going to order in something for dinner ..." His eyes could not help but notice that the top button of her dress had apparently popped open, his mind screaming terrible things about what he really wanted for dessert. He knew exactly what he wanted: everything he wanted was sitting right here, right next to him.

"Yes, we are," she smiled, "but you never know what your Auntie Lucy has up her sleeves for her little nephew," she laughed, taking another sip of the red wine.

Jason looked at the beautiful woman sitting next to him, wanting her more than he had ever wanted her in his life, "Little nephew," he said, his voice mimicking hers. "Is that what you think of me, even after our day at the lake?"

123456...8