All Comments on 'Lucy and John Pt. 04'

by riderofdragons

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 3 years ago

Well written and a good direction for your sexy characters to go in, looking forward to reading more.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 3 years ago

Looking forward to part 5 and maybe part 6 . After several get togethers with the ladies doing each other will they convince the men to try 69? Will Lucy and John introduce Anita and Mark to pee play? Maybe 4 way pee play?

ScatfooScatfooalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I kept thinking that Anita would whisper to Mark that "Now we can keep doing this; I did not think that we can fool them into letting us continue our affair!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. The gradual approach to big taboos made it more realistic, and it aroused me, particularly parts one and two.

SirviceSirviceabout 2 years ago

Didn’t want the story to end. Was reading this on my phone and it’s hard to stroll and stroke at the same time, very good for edging this story

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Love where this is going

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

So glad I found this story line again and the new chapters to boot. Read the first two chapters a couple of years ago but it's well worth reading again. This chapter was different, as we were warned, but it's dam hot on it's own. Just glad that Anita came around to joining in on the fun. Thanks, and five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userriderofdragons@riderofdragons
There's not much I wouldn't try at least once, except guy on guy. I have a few kinks (ask me!). I love exercising, hiking and hanging out at the beach. Whenever the weather is good I love a good motorbike ride up the coast.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories