Lucy Ch. 03a: The PA Couple

Story Info
New couple, new activity and new ideas.
2.3k words
4.06
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

Note: This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted herein are either soldiers, their wives or other connected parties. Everyone is depicted as over the age of consent (18) and free to participate in the described activities.

Saturday morning and I slept in till almost ten. Barb had already been up for almost an hour before me. I went out to the kitchen finding her seated at the table finishing up her coffee.

"What's for breakfast?"

Barb told me that: "There is coffee cake in the fridge unless you want me to make something for you."

We had already planned on a visit to the Commissary and the Post Exchange for today, so the coffee cake sounded good. We were soon seated together with coffee going down easily.

The rent was due so I told Barb that, after breakfast, I would walk the check over to the landlords' house. Barb always tried to avoid going over there; Mrs. White would: "Talk your ears off'. Instead, she opted to take a short stroll around and get 'some air'. "I may stop in and meet that new couple from Pennsylvania if they're home."

The plans were set. After breakfast was done, we went back to the bedroom to change into clothes suitable for the Fort. I opted for slacks and a polo shirt while barb selected a nice snug blouse that showed off her great boobs and a fairly snug pair of shorts that made her ass look really good: "I like it when all those horny soldiers ogle me."

After the appropriate ass-grab, we were on our separate ways. Mrs. White wasn't home so I dealt with Mr. He was a polite old-fashioned Southern gentleman who was easy to get along with. We chatted for a couple of minutes before I headed on back to home. I waved to John as I passed by their place. He was fussing with something under the hood of his car and I was reluctant to intrude; he liked to 'tinker' with the 'works'.

Barb was still out on her walk so I opted for a little TV in the interim.

I startled awake as Barb came in from her 'walk'. I had dozed off while waiting for her.

"Don't tell me that you 'needed a nap' after sleeping till ten"!

I was up and awake quickly enough. One more ass-grab, a brief kiss and we were on our way to Fort 'hot and dusty' to do a little shopping.

On the way, Barb was telling me about the new people as we drove to the base. She had met the wife, Dianne, and had a nice chat with her. Her husband, Greg was working today (Saturday!) but would be off on Monday to make up for it. He was a cook at one of the School Brigade Battalion size Mess Halls. They were from Pennsylvania, married just over a year and expect to be assigned here for the next year or so. They were trying to get pregnant and wanted a child, hopefully a girl, while they were here.

Barb described the inside of their home (Trailer) and the general look of their kitchen. She said that Dianne was very friendly and expected that when we met Greg that we would like him and be friends just as we were with John and Lucy.

That caused me to wonder what Dianne looked like. Nice Tits? Nice ass?

Barbara didn't elaborate on the shape of Dianne's body only that she appeared to be a natural blonde with very well-manicured nails. Nails? I wasn't overly interested in her nails, but I continued to listen.

The road leading to the Fort side gate was in view when Barbara informed me that Dianne had told her about the 'trying to get pregnant part. She said that Dianne and Greg 'do it' a lot and have done so for the past couple of months; no luck yet. They have been to the doctor who told them that 'all systems appear normal' and that if there was no success after one year, then additional testing would be warranted.'

I asked: "What additional testing?"

"Some fertility determinations. Greg would have to submit a 'semen sample' and Dianne would need an MRI of her uterus and ovaries."

"Well, as long as 'Uncle Sugar is paying the bills, that seems reasonable."

Barb continued: "They're also tracking her Basal temperature every morning and graphing the results looking for 'dips' and 'rises' whatever they are."

"What does that mean?"

Barb thought for a moment: "That means that, before Dianne gets up in the morning, Greg sticks a thermometer up her ass and takes her temperature. It has to be done first thing in the morning before she gets up."

"What if she's like you and has to pee before she can do anything else?"

"She just has to hold it, I guess."

"How long does it take to get her temperature?"

"Dunno for sure; only a couple of minutes, I suppose."

I was just trying to get a mental picture of that process as we were passing through the MP check point going onto the Fort proper. We were soon on our way to the PX first. I soon found a parking place and we were walking toward the entry when Barb put her arm through mine, pulled me close and whispered: "Would you like to try that temperature thing with me?"

"Do we have a thermometer?"

"No, but we could get one here."

I walked into the PX with half a boner. I grabbed a shopping cart and pushed it in front of me hoping that no one saw the bulge in my pants. Barbara seemed to know where the needed equipment was located and we were soon looking at a small rack of both glass and electronic versions. Barbara opted for the glass: "Like my mom used on me when I was a kid."

I suggested a lubricant: "Will the baby oil do or should we get something a little less runny?"

Barbara selected a small jar of Petrolatum and we were on our way for the few other things that we needed at the PX.

The commissary was next and not far from the PX. We were soon on our way off the base driving towards home. I asked: "Do we have to do the temperature thing 'first thing in the morning'?"

Barbara smiled: "Only if we're trying for a baby. Otherwise, I think it's more of a recreational activity and we can do it anytime the mood strikes us. In fact, I could always do it alone if you'd rather not."

"I never said that I didn't want to do it!"

Barbara laughed: "Not too anxious, are we stud?"

We were soon home and unloading our purchases. Frozen and refrigerated items were first to be put away. A few items went into the shelves in the kitchen. Barbara put the thermometer on the counter along with the lubricant. Some items went into the bathroom and the remainder found their way to appropriate locations.

The only things left were the thermometer and the lube. I picked them up from the counter, examined the thermometer closely (as closely as I could -- it was still in the packaging) and asked: "Want to try it?"

Barbara took the thermometer out of my hand: "Not until this little thing has been thoroughly washed."

"Do you think that they put it up somebody's ass at the factory to test it?"

Barbara smiled: "No, but I don't want it inside me unless I know that it's clean. My ass -- my rules."

She removed the packaging and started the water running in the sink. I interrupted: "Don't use really hot water -- you might break it or cause it to go bad."

Barbara agreed and gave the little glass thing a thorough, if Luke warm, scrubbing. After a careful inspection, she smiled at me: "Let's go Buster. A quick test before dinner or would you rather not?" She reached down and rubbed her palm across my semi erect cock: "It appears that you're in favor of a little test."

I brought the lube as Barb walked towards the bedroom shedding her shorts, blouse and bra. I'm not sure why the blouse and bra had to come off to take her rectal temperature but who am I to argue. I followed suit hoping for the best.

Barb put herself down onto the bed face down. I picked up a pillow offering it to her to lay on. Smiling again, Barb: "We're going to take my temperature, not put anything else into my ass."

"Understood, but there's an alternate location, just forward, that I might like to visit."

"OK, but only if you're gentle with the thermometer."

With that, I opened the Petrolatum, scooped out a moderate glob before parting her beautiful lower cheeks looking for her little wrinkly exit (entrance?). I applied the glob of jelly directly to her opening and smeared it around just a little. Barbara handed the thermometer to me and buried her face into the other pillow. Man, she looked good in that position.

Kneeling on the bed next to her, I aligned the little glass rod with her opening, tried to aim it for where I thought her navel was located and gently, very gently, pushed it slowly into her. Barbara had no immediate reaction other than: "Is it in?"

I told her that it was in, just past where the silver color met with the white glass color.

"I think that it goes a little deeper than that. About a third to half its length."

I told her to 'say no more' as I gently pressed it further into her with a slight twisting motion. Just as I got to the half way point, Barbara: "I can feel it now. Stop there, let me get accustomed to the new 'intruder'."

I slowly let her butt cheeks go back together. With nothing else to do, I started a slow rubbing of her back stopping just above her butt. Barbara seemed to like this and let me know with a soft moan. After a few minutes, I asked: "How long does it take to register your temperature?"

"Dunno. Can you see where it is now?"

I tried getting as close as I could but could not make out the reading. "I'll have to take it out to read it." Barb agreed and I withdrew it from her butt. I turned it toward the light coming in from the window: "ninety-eight point four".

"That sounds about right. Put it on the table on my side along with the lube."

I did just as she had asked.

Barb turned, looked over her shoulder at me: "Can I have a little something else?"

"Anything that you want especially if it will involve us getting a little closer. What do you have in mind?"

"How about a little 'Reach Under' action?"

She moved her legs apart as I slid my hand, palm up, under her beautiful crotch. She was wet, really wet. When I parted her lower lips, I felt her clit extended about as far as I have ever seen (or felt). The first time that I felt her this excited was on our wedding night. She was ready and so was I.

The clit rub proceeded according to the regular script. Starting slowly and delicately, I gradually increased my efforts until I could feel (and see) her hips starting to rock. The rocking gradually changed to a thrusting against the pillow and my hand.

Barb went over the edge quicker than usual. She had a nice long throbbing orgasm complete with moaning and thrusting. I kept my hand in place until she was recovered. After another minute or so, I slowly removed my hand from her crotch and started a slow and gentle rub of her glorious butt.

"And what's your pleasure, sir?"

"Don't call me Sir, I'm a Sergeant. And I think that a little 'Doggie' is the order of the day."

Barb slid her legs up under herself assuming a 'head down -- ass up' doggie position. Her face was still against the one pillow while the other one remained under her.

I moved to a position kneeling behind her and easily slipped my extremely hard cock into her surprisingly wet pussy. I could tell, right away, that I wasn't going to last very long. I offered another clit rub while I fucked her; Barb just pushed my hand away saying: "Too soon."

A few strokes later I popped my cork and flooded her already sopping vagina with about a gallon of 'man-juice'. I tried to stay in her as she lowered herself back down onto the pillow. I failed. I did follow her down and managed to get my softening cock between her slightly lubricated ass cheeks. We stayed in that position for a little while. I hoped for a short recovery but, it was not to be.

We were soon up and preparing a quick meal.

While we were eating, Barb admitted: "I kinda liked that 'temperature taking' thing."

"Want to do it again?"

Barb paused, looked straight at me: "Yes, definitely yes. But... "

Uh-oh! "But what?"

"Let's try it in different positions and different ways."

I was a little confused. "Suggest something."

"How about, once in a while, you take my temperature while I'm standing at the sink -- like when you see me wearing my khaki skirt. Or, how about, when you're sitting on the couch watching TV -- I lay myself across your lap and you do it then?"

I could only muster a quick: "OK by me -- anytime anyplace."

"Oh, and by-the-way; we forgot to get suppositories when we were at the PX."

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers