Lucy Ch. 05: How It Ended

Story Info
Trying to continue the trysts with Lucy.
1.3k words
4.23
1.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after our last tryst, I texted Lucy's husband to arrange another meeting. But the text sent returned a 'no such number' message. I tried again a few days later, but same problem. I decided to drive to their home and see if we could make a connection that way.

To my surprise, the door was answered by a woman who was not Lucy! I inquired about Lucy and Edward, but she replied that I must be seeking a couple who had rented the home for a couple of months while the owners were away. I felt gobsmacked! I asked if she had any forwarding information, and she did not, saying they seemed to have just disappeared. As I turned to leave, she stopped me and asked if I was John, to which I said yes.

She said, "Before they left, the woman, Lucy?"

"Yes," I replied. "She thanked me for allowing them to use my home, and what a wonderful time she had here. She seemed to want to talk about what had transpired, and we talked for some time over coffee."

I was a little confused at this point but thought it would not hurt to have a conversation. She said her name was Dee and apologized for asking questions.

"I know none of this is my business, but my curiosity was piqued when Lucy explained the reason why they had rented the house."

"That's ok," I said, "I'm curious about those arrangements myself."

Dee said that Lucy was very open and candid about the reasons for renting the house. That it was for the purpose of having anonymous trysts with selected men since her husband was unable to have sex. But that she had met a wonderful man ("she said wonderful lover") and decided to move on before things got too serious.

I said that I had not realized how deep lucy's feelings were, but that we'd had some really fun times.

Dee seemed hesitant to go on and I said, "Was there anything else?"

"Yes," Dee said, "Lucy said something about a pump. I didn't know what she was referring to but she was very enthusiastic about it."

Sensing an opening, I asked Dee if she would like to know more. She blushed slightly said yes if you don't mind. I told her that I thought it was best if she saw firsthand and if it was OK with her that I went to my car to bring It in. She nodded and a short while later we were sitting on her couch as I opened my travel bag.

I said, "You probably have not seen something like this, but I am happy to explain how it works if you would like that."

She nodded and I laid out the components of the pump on her coffee table. I started to explain what each part was for, but she seemed to not to follow.

I said, "I may be a little forward here, but the best way to explain this is to show you. Would that be OK?" She nodded again.

"I'm going to take off by pants now, and if this gets to be too much for you, please tell me and I will stop." She nodded again.

As I had done with Lucy, I prepared the pump by snapping a #5 cock ring on the end, lubed the inside of the tube to facilitate my cock rising without hindrance from the tube wall.

Me: "Dee, I'm going to pump myself up now."

I placed the tube over my semi-soft cock and pushed it down for a firm seat against my groin. I switched on the motor and the vacuum started to pull. I had Dee hold the tube for me.

"Dee, watch how my cock inflates in the tube. The blood is flowing into all those little chambers and pockets inside."

I could feel my desire rising along with the penis inside the tube. We both stared at the rising of my cock. When it got fully erect, I clicked off the motor, twisted the tube to seat the cock ring on the base, and removed the tube, putting it aside.

And there was my erect cock, in the same glory that Lucy had admired and now Dee couldn't take her eyes off of it. She had watched the whole growth inside the tube, and now it was outside, somewhat slick, with all the veins popped, and the slightest droplet at the end.

I said, "So, you can see, Dee, that's how most older guys can manage."

Dee said, "I never saw anything like that in my life, how amazing! Is it really..um, fully hard and so on?"

I replied, "You will have to check that yourself, Dee, put your hand on my cock and feel its hardness."

She tentatively grasped my now rigid cock and exclaimed how natural and full it felt. At my suggestion, she ran her hand up and down the length of it and felt even how the crown bulged out. Dee was breathing rather heavy at this point, and so was I. I fully expected that she and I would fuck.

However, Dee seemed quite flustered and she began to draw back, saying, "I think my husband will be home soon. I appreciate the lesson about the pump and it will give me something to think about for my husband."

I understood the message at that point and I'm sure that my disappointment showed on my face. But I took the cock ring off and put my gear back in my carry bag and got ready to leave.

Dee said to wait a second and went back into the house and brought out a letter than she said the renters had left to be given to 'John' if he came calling. I thanked her and drove home, wondering what the hell that had been all about. When I got home, I read the letter. It had been written by 'Lucy'. Here is what it said.

------------------------

"Dear John,

First, excuse that Dear John cliche'. I want you to know that when we parted, I meant what I said that it was 'the best sex ever'. I cannot remember being so aroused and fucked so thoroughly in my life. It was partly that you were such a gentleman and so patient with me, learning about your pump. It was also partly seeing your penis become a beautiful cock inside your pump. And mainly, you are such a thorough and passionate lover!

Yes, it is true that my husband and I only rented that house for a short time, hoping to attract a male lover for me in this area. Until you arrived, it was an unsuccessful venture. Yes, we have done this before, and are seeking another lover in another place. We left fairly quickly because, frankly, I was starting to fall for you, and that wasn't part of the agreement I had with my husband.

I feel like I ought to apologize, but you and I both knew it was a no-strings arrangement from the start. I do not regret one moment of our time together and only sorry that it had to be so brief. I know you heard me crying at the end last time. It was because I knew it was now over.

I will always remember you, your pump, and your lovely mouth. I hope you can connect with someone else, because you have a lot to offer a woman sexually.

I think the couple who owns this house may be interested in your pump.

Yours,

Lucy

P.S. It seems only fair to tell you that Lucy is not my real name, but I loved how you said it."

--------------------------

After reading the letter, I had such mixed feelings. I laughed about the couple whose house it was since you did not want to continue. Where was I going to find such a willing lover again? Well, there did come a time, but that is another story...or two...

And it does involve the actual owners of the house.