Lucy Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That was the most unforgettable experience I've ever had Lucy.' I murmured sleepily some time later.

'That's nice to hear Jack, it was for me too you know. But at one stage I thought you were going to be proved right.'

'What do you mean?'

'About my thigh muscles not being strong enough.'

'Everything about you is a constant wonder to me.' I replied, making her giggle when I added. 'Even your tempered steel thigh muscles.'

'Leila is an interesting name, did you know someone with it?'

'No Lucy, just something that popped into my head one day, it just seemed right.'

'Yes it is, sort of mystical. You must have used the picture quite a few times, to get yourself off I mean.'

'Quite a few, yes.'

'It's a wonder the pages aren't stained. I mean, you came so powerfully, it's a wonder you hadn't splattered it sometime.'

'Well I've always been careful about that, but I have never come as strongly as I did this time. And that's because I could never, ever have imagined anything like what you actually did for me. I stopped thinking it was Leila some time before we climaxed you know.'

'Yes I know you did, I could tell.' she answered softly. 'But I enjoyed the earlier part too, when I could see you were thinking about her. You see once I realised that dreaming up a fantasy man wasn't going to work for me, I imagined I was Leila.'

'You were Leila?'

'Yes, her life story suddenly popped into my head, just the way her name popped into yours. That's quite weird isn't it. As though she's been trying to find someone to tell.' she said in an undertone, pausing a moment before continuing.

'Anyway, the way it came to me was that the man she had been with, the artist, he'd been treating her really badly, probably tired of her. You had heard about the picture and came along to the studio to see it. You loved it, then heard me sobbing in an adjoining room, came through to see what was wrong, and in an instant fell madly in love with me. I told you how cruel the artist was being to me, how unhappy I was, and you went back to the other room. A few minutes later you came back with the picture under your arm and said we were leaving. It was only later I found out you had given the artist a ridiculous amount of money for the painting, but only on condition he let me go too.'

'So what you were doing to me was out of gratitude.'

'Oh no, you see I fell in love with you too. But even if I hadn't.' she added quickly. 'You turned out to be such a wonderful lover that I would have stayed with you just for the sex.'

'All that in just a couple of minutes?'

'Not that long Jack, as I said, it all just popped into my head, in a flash. I wonder who the man was that actually rescued her? Who owned the painting, does it say in the book?'

'Unfortunately it doesn't, it's one of those that doesn't attribute ownership, only the artist.'

'Pity, it would be nice to know if what I imagined is actually anything like her real life. Anyway, whoever she was, or is, she's given us a lot of pleasure. But now I think I need some sleep, how about you?' she asked, snuggling closer.

'Mmm, me too. Thank you for being such a inspired lover Lucy.' I whispered, before giving her a final kiss.

I don't think either of us stirred during the night and, not surprisingly, we both slept a bit later than usual the following morning. And as I had to ring my senior manager to arrange a few things, then just as importantly there was the shopping to do before going to lunch, there was a bit of a mad scramble to shower, do the other necessities of life and grab a quick breakfast of toast and coffee.

We went to a couple of shops before I realised that Lucy was only looking in places she would normally shop at, with dresses at prices she could afford. I wanted her to have something different, something she wouldn't or couldn't normally buy, something she would always associate with me. So when the third attempt was also a failure I took her hand and headed for a small, very exclusive boutique I knew of by reputation from the wives of friends. It was in an arcade of equally exclusive shops selling lingerie, shoes, leather goods and such like and when we went in I knew I had made the right choice.

Even standing just inside the door I could see several dresses that I guessed would suit Lucy extremely well and there would certainly be many more amongst those less obviously displayed. The assistant wasn't much more than Lucy's age and when she asked if she could help us I explained that my friend was looking for something to wear to lunch at River Gardens.

'Ah yes, River Gardens, a very nice restaurant, I'm sure we will have something you like.' she said to Lucy, then turned to me. 'Would you like to take seat sir, perhaps a coffee while you wait?' she added, pointing to a small alcove at the far end of the shop.

Having brought me a coffee she and Lucy made their way around the various displays of clothes, every now and then lifting out a dress, selecting one, rejecting another. By the time they had finished Lucy had four or five to try on and the assistant took her past me to the back of the shop, where there were several changing rooms.

'I'll leave you to try these on, but if you need any help please just ask.' I heard her say to Lucy before going back to the front of the shop.

It was several minutes before Lucy reappeared, wearing a pure white dress that did wonders for her figure and made her look even younger than she was. She came over to where I was sitting and in a low whisper said. 'There are no prices on anything.'

'Good. Don't worry about prices, just choose whichever one you like best. That one looks terrific.'

'Yes, it's very nice, but I think it makes me look about fifteen. Are you sure about the prices?'

'Quite sure Lucy, just pick whichever one you like.'

She was gone for even longer and I realised she was trying on all the dresses without letting me see each one. So when she finally appeared I guessed it was in the dress of her choice, and I certainly wasn't going to argue with her, she looked absolutely stunning.

The dress was a pale shade of turquoise, a colour that enhanced the tanned, creamy colour of her skin and picked up the highlights in her eyes. The fabric was ultra fine, clinging to the curves of her body as she moved and the cut accentuating both the fullness of her breasts and the slimness of her waist. It was fairly short, leaving a long length of leg on view, but because the top was cut low and the supporting shoulder straps were mere strings, I could see much of the bra she still had on.

'I love this one Jack, but the top is too showy.'

The solution was so obvious I was surprised she hadn't realised what to do herself.

'You really don't need a bra Lucy, just take it off.'

'Do you think so?' she asked hesitantly.

'I'm positive. You have a beautiful body, there's no need to be bashful about that.'

'Well I'll try, then see what we think.'

She was gone longer than it would have taken her to simply remove her bra and I could imagine what she was doing, turning and re-turning in front of the mirror, checking exactly what could and what could not be seen from every angle. But when she reappeared it had been worth the wait, the difference was phenomenal. Whereas previously the fabric had been restrained by the friction between it and her bra, now it was free to move and cling to the shape of her breasts.

What the dress did for her simply took my breath away, and I felt my heart flip as I stood drinking in the sight of her.

'You look absolutely, stunningly, gorgeous, Lucy.' I said, hearing the catch in my voice when I added. 'The phrase 'good enough to eat', was inspired by someone looking just the way you do.'

A faint blush coloured her cheeks as she countered with several, quite irrelevant reasons why the dress was quite wrong for her. But the upshot was that she backed down and allowed me to buy it for her, and once that was done there was nothing the assistant could do or say that would persuade Lucy to let her take the dress off her.

'It's for me to wear to lunch, and that's where we are going next, isn't it Jack?'

I agreed and as I gave my credit card to the assistant she gave me a knowing smile and said in a low voice. 'The young lady has made a wise choice, perhaps several wise choices.'

The price was certainly more than I had expected, but when I took yet another look across at Lucy I realised that in fact it was a dirt-cheap bargain. The assistant folded and wrapped the things Lucy had worn as though they were as valuable as the dress we had just bought, then put them in one of the boutique's carry-bags. 'I trust we shall see you again, sir.' she said as she handed Lucy the bag. 'It's always a pleasure to be of service to a discerning gentleman.'

I thanked her, took Lucy's hand and as we left I said. 'There's one more purchase to make Lucy.'

'What's that?'

'Shoes. The one's you have on are very nice, but the dress demands something a little higher, perhaps white sling-backs. Something like these.' I added, stopping at a small, exclusive shoe store a little further along the arcade.

Lucy knew I was right about the shoes and although she didn't choose the pair I had pointed out the ones she left the shop in were quite similar, but had even higher heels. 'Wearing high heels always makes me feel sexy.' she whispered to me as we left.

'If you feel just a tenth as sexy as you look, you must be feeling rather uncomfortable.' I said as I took her hand and squeezed it.

She squeezed mine back and looked across at the lingerie shop as she replied. 'Perhaps we'd better pop in there and buy me a couple of spare pair of panties then.'

'Let's keep that as a special treat for another day. Right now let's go and show you off to the high flyers.'

The River Gardens restaurant was, as it's name implied, set in the middle of a large, and beautifully maintained area of public gardens adjacent to the river, with vehicle access limited to one, single roadway leading to the car park. Although the car I drive is by no means cheap when I pulled in and saw the range of super deluxe vehicles already parked there, I felt as though I might just as well have been driving a family saloon.

Obviously Lucy noticed the multi-million dollars' worth of cars too, and after a silent pause she turned and asked. 'Do you eat here very often?'

'Not very often no. But today is special.'

'I'm not that special.' she said, pointing to a matching pair of Ferraris parked side by side.

'You are to me Lucy, far more special. More special than the entire parking lot.' I answered.

'That's nice to hear Jack.' she said, turning and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

During the relatively short drive from the city centre I had been concentrating on watching the traffic, had taken no more than brief, sideways glances at her. Her face in profile, the outline of her breasts, the way the dress clung to her thighs, but even those had been enough to start a slow, but steady arousal. When she turned and leaned across to brush her lips against my cheek I found I could see straight down into the lush valley between her breasts, and that, plus the drift of perfume that came with her, sent a surge of blood to my cock.

Having helped her out of the car I took her hand as we walked the short distance through the car park to the restaurant. The head waiter greeted us as effusively as if we were regular diners, complimenting Lucy on her dress and, with just the slightest change to his expression, me on my choice of companions. I quickly spotted several people I knew through business and received congratulatory grins from some, and raised eye-brows from others. But all gave me only the briefest of acknowledgements before returning their full attention to Lucy. And it wasn't only people I knew that followed our progress between the tables, heads and eyes turned as we passed and although ours was far from where the most favoured ones were, by the time we were seated I could tell that the focus of the room had shifted, from them, to where Lucy sat.

'You have caused quite a stir.' I said quietly once we were seated and had ordered a drink.

'What do you mean Jack?'

'When someone as beautiful as you arrives everyone wants to know who they are, but today even those who are supposed to know everybody can't answer the question. That's almost unheard of, so I imagine there's consternation amongst the regulars.'

'I could certainly feel people watching us when we arrived, it's this beautiful dress you've bought me.'

'Watching you Lucy, not us, and the dress only enhances what's inside it.'

A faint blush coloured her cheek and she smiled fondly as she reached across the table to rest her hand on mine. 'So long as you think that way Jack, the others don't matter.'

Just then the waiter arrived with our drinks and I suggested we think about what we were going to eat.

I kept quiet while Lucy read the menu and apart from raising her eye-brows and giving me a questioning look when she saw the ridiculous prices the restaurant charged, she took her time. The waiter must have also been keeping a close eye on us because we'd no sooner put down the menus than he was at my side to take our order. Once that was taken care of I picked up my glass and reached across the table and rested my other hand on Lucy's.

'Here's to us, and to many, many more nights as wonderful, and as memorable as last night was Lucy.'

'Oh yes, I'll certainly drink to that Jack.' she replied, giving me a dazzling smile before lifting her glass and clinking it against mine.

Having put down her glass Lucy glanced around the room, apparently oblivious to, or simply ignoring those that were still staring at her. 'Do you know many people here Jack?' she asked.

'Several, mainly business acquaintances, there are a couple that I'd call friends.'

'Will you have to explain who I am, will that be embarrassing?'

'I can assure you they'll all want to know, and try to find out how I got so lucky. But it certainly won't be embarrassing.'

She flushed slightly at the implied compliment, took another sip from her glass, then asked. 'Do they often have to ask you?'

'Ask me what?'

'Who was that woman I saw you with?' she replied with a cheeky grin.

I knew exactly what she was trying to find out and looked her straight in the eyes as I answered her totally honestly. 'From time to time Lucy, but not very often. There hasn't been anyone seriously in my life for quite a long time now.'

'By choice?'

'Partly, but mainly because up until now I haven't met anyone like you Lucy.'

It was clear that she hadn't expected such a direct answer and although it flustered her I got the impression she was also pleased to hear what I'd said. She was saved from having to respond by the arrival of the waiter with the wine I'd ordered, then the first course of our meal.

Apart from expressions of pleasure at both the food and wine, she ate in silence, from time to time glancing across at me, giving me a hesitant smile when our eyes actually met, and I got the feeling that something was troubling her. Then, when she'd finished, she put down her fork, looked up and said.

'This is all a bit overwhelming Jack.'

'What is Lucy?'

'Everything. All this.' she said indicating the room and people around us. 'You, this dress.' She paused for several moments, apparently undecided as to whether or not to continue, then added. 'And last night - especially last night, and everything I felt.'

'I thought you enjoyed last night.'

'Oh, I did, I did.' she answered in a breathless whisper. 'That's part of the trouble.'

'What is?'

'How much I enjoyed it, all of it. I've never been in this kind of situation, never done some of the things I did, and certainly never before felt most of what I felt.'

'And that's troubling?'

'Not in itself - well a bit - but I think part of the problem is I'm not sure what you want from me.'

'Lucy darling, I don't want anything that you feel you can't give. Just understand that there are no demands, none at all, just give what you can, and no more. Is that OK?'

'I think so.' she said, but as I felt sure she again had something to add I remained silent for the time it took her to decide how to go on. 'But a lot of the trouble is, after the way I felt last night - and still do this morning - I'm no longer certain how much I actually have.'

'What do you mean?'

It seemed that after hedging around, she could no longer hold back about what had been really troubling her, and once started, although her voice was low, not much more than a whisper, it all just bubbled out.

'As I said, I've never felt like this before. Especially about the sex. I've always enjoyed sex of course, well most times, but I've never felt so, so, well just so damn sexy. I mean even now, I can't stop thinking about last night. I can still smell and taste you, even while I've been eating. I can feel what I felt, feel you, and that thing, I mean Fred.' she added with a shy smile. 'Feel both inside me. And while we've been sitting here I've been getting wet, uncomfortably wet. None of that's ever happened to me before.'

'And that's worrying you?'

'It's not having any control of how I'm reacting, that's what's really worrying me. Not knowing what else I might I be capable of. Do you see?'

'I think so. But don't worry, I won't let you rape me, well at least not in front of all these people.' I said cheerily, trying hard to change her mood.

It seemed to work, she grinned, then laughed, reached across the table for my hand and squeezed it. 'I'm being silly aren't I? Instead of enjoying what's happening I'm worrying about what it all means.'

'That's understandable. I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all too Lucy.'

'You are?'

'I am, I've never experienced anything like this before either. Remember that. I can't look at you without wanting to take you in my arms and kiss you. And each time I do I start to get an erection.' I added in a low whisper.

'Even now?' she asked in a similar tone, her eyes darkening and staring deep into mine as she waited for my response.

'Even now.'

'So we're both in the same boat.'

'It would seem so, so let's enjoy the trip.'

Again we were interrupted by the waiter bringing our main course and I took that opportunity to change the subject. Her mood seemed to change as we ate and we chatted much more freely during the rest of the meal, but even so from the intensity of looks we exchanged from time to time, I felt sure that she, like myself, was still physically aroused.

When we were finished eating and were sipping coffee she suddenly asked. 'Could we go for a bit of a walk around the gardens when we leave?'

'Of course, if you would like that. Are those shoes OK for walking?'

'Oh yes, they're really comfortable. I can see now why women who can afford it spend as much as they do on shoes.'

'If you're sure, a walk we shall take.'

'I'll need to go to the ladies room first though.'

'Now?'

'Yes please, if you don't mind.'

'Of course I don't, you pop in there and I'll settle with the waiter.'

As women's visits to the toilet go, Lucy was remarkably quick, reappearing just as the waiter returned my credit card.

As she crossed the room just about every pair of eyes in the restaurant followed her, the men with lust, the women with envy, and as I also watched her approach and felt my heart skip a beat, I certainly couldn't blame them.

She moved liked a young gazelle, and at the end of each step the dress clung momentarily to her shifting curves, outlining them and presenting a series of frozen-in-time studies of her gorgeous body. It was hard to drag my eyes up from either the sensuous curve of her thighs and hips, or the richer, fuller roundness of her breasts, but when I did I noticed there was a faint flush to her face, and there was a nervous tremor in her voice when she took my hand and asked. 'Are you ready?'

123456...8