Lucy Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

I remembered being worried that I might choke her after I blasted the first load straight down her throat and of looking down as I pulled out. Seeing my cock as it pumped and squirted semen over her face and neck. Seeing the look on her face as she reached yet another orgasm. Remembered the sound of her voice hissing. 'Give it back to me! Let me suck it!' As she lifted her head higher, straining to reach it. Remembered the thrill of the feel of her swirling tongue and vacuuming mouth as it sucked my still jerking cock dry.

And so, returning to reality and putting all the complex questions out of my mind, I once again gave silent thanks to whatever, gods, stars, or fates had brought such a woman into my life.

Having finished cleaning up, as I felt sure that by then Lucy would be ready for a break I put the percolator on to brew and a few minutes later carried a tray of coffee and biscuits to the study.

'Oh great, perfect timing!' she said when I opened the door and she saw what had brought me there.

We sat talking about what she was working on as we sipped the coffee and apart from saying that rather than walking, she wanted to take me in her new car, she agreed to my idea for lunch. 'Give me another couple of hours Jack, I should have got most of it done by then.' she said as I headed for the door.

I used that time to get a few other chores out of the way and then soon after Lucy reappeared from the study we headed down to the beach-front for lunch.

Given that to the best of my knowledge she couldn't have done that much in the city I was frankly surprised at how well Lucy drove. She took no time at all to familiarise herself with the car's controls, and then dealt with the traffic quite professionally. 'It goes beautifully Jack, I'm really going to enjoy driving it. Again, thank you so much.' she said, turning to give me a gorgeous smile before adding. 'Are we going to the same place as last time?'

'I don't think I'm in the mood for that supercilious waiter, anyway, there's a nice pasta bar a bit further along the strip. Do you fancy some pasta?'

'Just the thing.' she replied, neatly outmanoeuvring some testosterone driven yob in a delivery van.

Ten minutes later we were sitting watching the passing parade of people while at the same time scanning the menu. 'It's a great selection, I hardly know what to choose.' Lucy said after a while.

'And I've eaten here quite a few times so I can vouch for the quality.' I replied.

'How about the quality of that?' she said with a grin as she indicated a couple of girls walking past the cafe.

They were certainly worth a second look, and were getting them from every direction. Tall, with long slim legs and figures that would make any heterosexual male drool, especially in the ridiculously skimpy shorts and tops they were wearing.

'Magazine dollies.'

'Pardon?'

'Magazine dollies, great to look at, but I think you'd find they're totally self-centred.'

'No fun in bed then.'

'No, they'd be forever worrying about getting their hair, or something else messed-up.'

'You're probably right. Ah, now there's something for the girls.' she said, indicating two equally handsome guys who were walking in the opposite direction.

Lucy had obviously been to busy checking their faces and bodies to notice that they were walking hand-in-hand. 'I think you'll find they're gay. Check their hands.' I replied.

She pouted disappointedly. 'Oh well, I guess we'll just have to stick with what we've got.' she said cheekily. 'Anyway, youth and beauty are much over-rated commodities in my book. Give me love and caring experience any day. That's why I'm constantly surprised that you fell in love with me.' she added in a quieter voice.

'Ah but you see, youth and beauty can always acquire the experience. Especially if the student is a more than willing pupil. And in our case I'm happy to report the youthful beauty is getting nothing but High Honours.'

'Thanks to the excellence of the teacher, and his particularly creative teaching methods.' she replied with a laugh, then added in a conspiratorial whisper. 'I've been thinking about last night, and what I could do for you in return. I think I've come up with something you'll really like. But you'll have to wait a bit, we can't try it today.'

'You don't have to do things in return for something I did Lucy. It doesn't work that way.'

'Oh I know that Jack. It's just that whenever we've done something a bit different it's always been so incredible, for both of us. So of course I want to think up things for us too. You can understand that.'

'When you put it like that, of course I can. And if it's only half as good as some of the things you have already done, well... But now let's decide what to eat.' I said, spotting the waitress heading our way.

Neither of us was in any rush so took our time, enjoying the food, the constant, lively coming and goings around us, and as always, each other's company.

Although I had tried several different approaches I couldn't get her to expand on the cryptic comment she had made about whatever idea she'd had. Each time I did she just grinned and told me I would just have to wait and see.

When we had finished we strolled hand-in-hand for a while, then Lucy said she still had a bit of work to finish so we headed home again. She went straight back to the study and once she had closed the door behind herself I was left alone with just my thoughts and the book I was then reading.

But, perhaps not unnaturally, I found it hard to concentrate, my mind kept drifting off, to memories of things we had already shared, and thoughts of what we might be doing in a couple of hours. And of course especially strong were the freshest of my memories, those of earlier that morning, when I had woken to find her sitting on the window-seat.

Her sheer loveliness had taken my breath away, the short, semi-transparent nightie she had on displaying her body, and especially her beautiful breasts, in silhouette. But in spite of that I remembered that I had spent some time studying her face, and I remembered the feelings her apparent vulnerability stirred in me.

Then I had seen a frown furrowing her brow and I got up and went over to her, then, when I was about to ask what was wrong, my eye had been caught by what I could see. In my mind's eye I could still see the shaft of reflected sun-light, see how it lit up the otherwise shadowy space between her updrawn legs. See her wetly pouting pussy.

I didn't know how long I had sat there staring, nor could I remember all the strange thoughts I'd had. But I did clearly remember wondering why her pussy was already wet, and then what had caused the passion in her kiss when she realised I was there. And just as clearly remembered my surprise and delight, and the sudden rush of blood to my cock, when I felt her hand sliding up along my thigh.

'Aah, that's nice!' she'd whispered, as her fingers closed around the quickly stiffening length.

Having answered my questions as to what had got her aroused we quickly stimulated each other up to and then beyond the point of no return. 'Just a quickie Jack, we'll make up for it later, OK?' she had said breathlessly as she slipped off her nightie, then got up and knelt on the seat, straddling me. And even before I had finished telling her that was more than just OK, she'd reached down for my cock and firmly pushed herself down on to it.

Then she literally rode me, and with such fierce determination that it seemed it took her just a few minutes to get us both off, her pussy urging what felt like every last drop of semen up through my pumping cock.

Of course long before I had replayed the memory through to that point I had become aware of the feel of my cock responding to what was going on inside my head. But even though that made it even more difficult to think of anything but the wonderful things Lucy did for me I somehow managed to get through the next hour or two and then decided she had done more than enough work for one day.

When I went along to the study to see if Lucy would like some sort of refreshments I found she had come to the same conclusion as I had. She was sitting at the coffee table with two or three of my erotic painting books, including the one we had looked at together. The sound of the door opening made her look up, and immediately her face started to flush with guilty embarrassment.

'I've only just finished Jack.'

'I came to see if you were ready for some tea or coffee. 'Ah yes, that one has always been another favourite of mine.' I added when I looked down and saw at which page she had the book open.

The painting was from the same photo-realism school as the one of Leila, this one dominated by a man, standing beside a window. He was wearing what had to be a pure silk dressing-gown, the arm closest to us was raised, holding back a lace curtain so he could see out into the night. The action had lifted one side of the dressing-down, pulling it against the erection it was covering, and the fabric was so fine it was clinging to it, clearly outlining the bulbous head and long, rigid shaft. Although it probably wasn't extraordinarily large, seeing it only in outline increased its apparent mass, and made it look truly impressive.

Across the darkened space outside the window was an apartment block and one of the floor to ceiling windows was much more brightly lit than the others. The man was looking at that particular window, where, on a table placed close to it, a couple were vigorously making love.

Meanwhile, in the foreground of the painting was a woman, and although most of her body was outside the frame and her hand was hidden by her having one knee raised, it was clear from its position that she was masturbating.

'I think it's sad.' Lucy said. The girl is ready and willing, the man is obviously able, but he prefers to get his kicks elsewhere.'

'Yes that's one interpretation, but I prefer another.'

'What's that?' she asked.

'I think the scene is merely the preamble, a prologue to what is to come. I think they both get turned-on visually, she from watching him get an erection, he from watching someone doing it. And don't forget the couple in the other apartment are a necessary ingredient too, they are obviously exhibitionists, or they wouldn't be doing it where they are, nor have all their lights blazing. So rather than being a scene of sad loneliness, to me it's one where everyone gets a little of what they want.'

'Oh yes, I like that reading better. Do you have a dressing-gown like that one?' she added cheekily.

'No I don't. You like the look of him?'

'Yes, seeing it without being able to actually see it is very sexy.'

'Most of us look much more sexually attractive with at least something on, leaving something to the other's curiosity or imagination. But as I said, I really came to see if you would like something to drink.' I added, bending down to kiss her.

'Mmm, nice.' she said when I straightened up. 'And some tea would be nice too. But I really had only just finished Jack, I hadn't even looked at these.' she added, indicating the other books on the table.

'You don't have to account for every minute Lucy, I'm not a time-keeper.'

'But I've left you on your own for most of the day.'

'I've been on my own for years my darling. Just knowing you are here in the house is more than wonderful, and having to wait a few hours to see you is no real hardship.'

I bent down again, that time taking her face gently between my hands as I spoke quietly, but seriously. 'I love you and your study is important Lucy. I want you to do well, want you to get that degree. Then we can talk about what you want to do with it. I don't ever want you to think you are just here playing house with me, I want us to have a life together Lucy. Doing well in your study is just the first phase of that, I want there to be more to come after that, much, much more, for both of us.'

She pushed herself up and wrapped her arms around me. 'It's wonderful to hear you say that Jack. I love you too, and love being with you. And I promise I will do well. But I'm not going to leave you on your own like that at the week-end again. I'll study hard while you're at your office, and when you're not, the time will be just for us.

Now although I'm sure we would both enjoy a cup of tea let's leave that pleasure until a little later, first things first.' she added, sitting down again as she started to undo my trousers.

Having pushed them down she reached one hand around behind me and pulled me closer, then while the other supported my balls, she went to work on my flaccid cock with her mouth and tongue. In that position I could do no more than stand there and let her do what she liked, and from the sound of her mewling gurgles she liked both my instant reaction and the speed at which I got a full erection.

But although what she was doing was delightfully exciting I had been waiting too long to be satisfied by her getting me off that way, so I let her continue for only a few minutes before pushing her head firmly away and dropping to my knees. Having pulled her top up over her head I leaned forward, and cupping her breasts in my hands, began kissing and nuzzling them.

Perhaps because she had been studying so hard, thinking about her work rather than about sex, she didn't react as quickly as she usually did when I did that. And in a way I was happy that she didn't, because that gave me longer to enjoy doing it. I knew from what she'd said early that morning that she didn't really understand the depth of pleasure I got from seeing, touching and fondling her breasts, but she would if she could have somehow got inside me right then.

Everything about them thrilled and excited me. Feeling the weight of them in my hands. Their warm, silky firmness, their scent. Their pertly jutting nipples and the way they slowly engorged as she began to respond to my sucking kisses.

So I would have been quite content to continue kissing and caressing them for as long as she wanted me to do so, but after a while she started to wriggle about and I realised she was trying to push her track-suit pants down. Recognising what she wanted me to do, I helped her, then eased her legs further apart and started doing to her pussy what I had been to her breasts.

Again I would have been more than happy to continue for as long is it took to get her through to orgasm, but again she stopped me before that. 'That's lovely, but I want to feel you inside me please Jack.' she said breathlessly, adding. 'Get your things off.' As she pushed my head away.

As I did as she suggested she pulled a couple of cushions down off the settee, putting one on top of the other and then lying back so her body was arched over them. I couldn't help recalling the previous evening, when I had put her in the same position, and more importantly, the heightened sensations I had got when I entered her.

'It felt so good last night Jack, doing it this way, you got so deep.' she said, staring at my cock as it began jerking in response to both the sight of her and the memories that had come rushing back.

'It was wonderful for me too darling.' I replied hoarsely as I felt the need I had until then been suppressing suddenly rising.

And neither of us was disappointed. Although we had no actual music to provide a guiding beat we made love to each other as though we could both hear it, our bodies moving in time to some unheard rhythm, and even our eventual climaxes coinciding in a single, beautifully synchronous resolution.


Chapter 18

Variations on a Theme

I have no idea how long we lay there on the study floor, our bodies still locked together long after my cock had wilted from the draining orgasm we had shared. 'That was wonderful Jack.' Lucy whispered as she finally stirred. 'We really are very good together aren't we?'

'In every way my darling.' I replied, lifting myself off her. 'Waiting for you to come along was the best thing I have ever done.' I added, bending to kiss her.

She curled her arms around my neck and pulled me back down, returning the kiss as she squirmed herself up against me. 'And you make love to me so beautifully I come more intensely than I ever have before.' she said when she finally let go of me. 'Now I must have a shower, then I think I'll pass on the tea you offered earlier, but perhaps you would find some nice music and make us a proper drink while I cook dinner.' she added as we disentangled from each other.

Having had a quick wash and sorted out a few CDs, I went down for a bottle of wine to go with the steak and salad we were having, then made a couple of gin and tonics and was sorting things out in the kitchen when Lucy came down again.

'Pheewww! How am I supposed to keep my hands to myself!' I exclaimed when she walked in.

She was in black, a one piece dancer's leotard in shiny sort of rayon that covered from wrist, neck and ankle, and clinging to her so literally skin-tightly that it was all too obvious there was nothing but her skin beneath it.

'Nobody suggested you had to.' she replied with a cheeky grin as she took the proffered drink, then added. 'But the immediate priorities are cooking and then eating, anything more than the occasional grope has to wait until later.'

At first I simply couldn't tear my eyes from her breasts, the fabric was literally moulded to them, its tightness lifting them even higher than they normally were, putting their curves and jutting nipples in sharper outline. But as she turned and bent to get things from the fridge I felt my heart skip a beat as blood surged through my veins in response to the even more arousing display of her arse. The tights seemed to have been sprayed on to her like a second skin, the seam buried deep in the crack between their glorious cheeks.

I really had no control of myself, I moved forward and reached out, cupping them in both hands, thrilling at the feel of the warm, firm flesh beneath the sleek rayon. And at that moment the memory of the couple of times I had taken her that way flashed into my brain, triggering a sudden rush of blood to my cock, and a much, much deeper need to do that again, and soon.

She remained bending for a few moments, looking back over her shoulder at me, a tight smile on her lips and a strangely exciting glint in her eye. 'Later Jack, later.' was all she said, but it was more than enough to set my heart racing and the blood pounding even more strongly.

But in spite of that and the constant sight and availability of her, over the next couple of hours I somehow managed to keep my actions to no more than the occasional feel of what was so temptingly displayed. The fact that, as always, we spent much of that time talking undoubtedly helped, even though as well as Art, Music, her studies and food, the talk frequently strayed to the subjects of love and sex. So between preparation, then eating and drinking, plus the continuing lively conversation, the time simply flew by.

But of course even the most interesting conversation could not completely dampen down everything else going on inside me. Even though it was only her lovely face and the shape of her gorgeous breasts that I could see across the table, the picture of how the rest of her looked remained fresh in my mind. And that, plus the thoughts that had been prompted by the almost lascivious display of her arse and the implied promise I'd seen in her eyes, kept me in a state of almost permanent physical excitement for the rest of the meal.

So when we had both finally finished and she got up to clear things away the sight of the full length of her body sent those responses sky-rocketing. 'It's not fair.' I said as I watched her carry our plates across to the dish-washer.

'What's not?' she asked, turning her head.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers