Lucy Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

'I don't know, I just find it hard to imagine what it must feel like, knowing a bunch of strangers are wondering what it would be like to fuck you. There's something intrusive, almost threatening about it. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I was a woman, can it be a bit scary?'

'No Jack, certainly not in this kind of situation. I suppose if you're alone somewhere, and the man looks sort of dangerous, that can be scary. But remember that most rapes are carried out not by strangers, but by men that the woman actually knows. Anyway what made you think like that?'

'I don't know, the way I saw those men looking at you I suppose. No, that's not really fair.' I added. 'What was going through my own mind probably prompted it.'

'What was that?'

'Well at first I had no idea why I suggested we stop for a drink, then when I realised what was behind it I suppose I felt a bit, well, sort of guilty. It was exciting, I mean being somewhere where other men could see you, but only I knew how you were actually dressed.'

'Just as it was exciting doing it in the cinema toilet, where someone might walk in on us.'

'Well, similar.'

'But why feel guilty?'

'Oh, I suppose I felt I was sort of, well, using you.'

She leaned across the table and took my hand. 'Jack darling, that's not using, that's more like helping, sharing. You must remember that whatever turns you on makes me feel good, and I'm sure it's the same for you.'

'When you put it like that, yes of course that's true. I love knowing that something I've done gets you excited, that makes me feel very, very good.'

'So there you are. Anyway, even if it didn't do anything for you it gives me a nice warm feeling, being out in these, knowing I'm at least partially exposed. I must have a very strong exhibitionist streak in me.' she added with a low giggle.

'It's funny isn't it, if a woman likes showing off her body, or parts of it, we say she has an exhibitionist streak. But if a man does it, he's a flasher, a pervert, and we lock him up.'

'Oh I think there's something different about the motivation, but when you put it like that it does sound unfair. But it makes a change to find something in the law that's stacked in favour of women.'

'But remember that laws have been made by men, and I think those were more likely to have been designed to protect men with small penises, rather than to save women from being affronted. I mean imagine the situation if there were no such laws, well-endowed men would be parading around, showing themselves off, and making other men's wives dissatisfied with what little they had waiting for them at home.'

The idea made Lucy shake with laughter, but it was cut short by a sudden frown and an exclamation. 'Whoops! That wasn't such a good idea.' she added.

'What?'

'I've released a bit of a flood. I'll need to find the ladies room Jack.'

'It's over at the end of the bar. Do you want to head home?'

'Not really, but I think we'd better.'

'OK.' I said, not bothering about the remains of my drink but getting to my feet.

I ignored the eyes watching me as I waited for her but guessed that our sudden and hurried departure probably provided a couple of minutes lurid conversation to some of the men. 'OK now?' I asked as we went out into the street and headed for the car.

'Mmm, fine Jack, but somebody should invent some sort of a plug for women.'

I probably didn't help things by making her laugh again when I replied. 'They did, it's called a penis.'

TO BE CONTINUED

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers