All Comments on 'Lucy Corrupts her Daughter Pt. 01'

by alanhomerj

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

Specially with a mother and daughter having sex yes please please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Now that Tammy is on board

The two women can go and get into all kinds of mischief. Stuart is odd man out as husband and father. He will not get much of Lucy as she is bound for other more adventures, along with her daughter. Porn videos, cam videos, gangbangs, humiliation and degradation are just a tip of the iceberg. Will the two be able to keep their "private" lives private or when will it all blow up on them? Certainly Toby will have to bring over more guys to blackmail Lucy and Tammy as six just did not cut it. It would have been better if the boys left just as Stuart walked through the door. Of course, there is the headmaster that should get involved with Tammy at school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralanhomerj@alanhomerj
Married man living in Yorkshire, senior manager by day, freak by night. My stories are all written for Ladies! They are all real people that have asked me to document their fantasies and desires. Most of the story direction is their request. If you want me to write yours, g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES