All Comments on 'Lucy in the Men's Changing Room Ch. 01'

by janscoM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed the Story!

A pleasant surprise... I wasn’t expecting anything this good! I had a similar experience in college back in the late 60s. I was teaching a lifesaving course in the Women’s gym. First time there. I was told which door to use, and to go down stairs to the locker room. I went in,downstairs, and saw the locker room door. I opened it and looked in. Nobody there. I walked in and down over a third of the way. I stopped at a locker with no lock on it. Set my bag on the bench, opened the door, and started to strip. I heard a noise and looked out... a nude girl was heading away from me to a locker! ( real cute too, nice “rear view”). I managed to get out without being seen! I nearly tried to beat on my “friend” for doing that to me. I was incredibly lucky that she didn’t see me!

NeBaPrivateNeBaPrivateabout 4 years ago
Fun!

Fun premise! Different from the usual fare. Well done. Interested to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It really bothers me that she never took any of their orders.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanscoM@janscoM
Hello, Just a quick note here about the status of the 'Claire' stories. I still intend to write more, but it usually takes a while for me to have a decent idea and then write it. Lately it hasn't been that much more regularly than once a year. I'd like it to be more often, bu...