Lucy in the Men's Changing Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you always shower facing the wall?" I wanted to sound playful but in charge. I'm sure I didn't totally pull it off, but Mr Lucas was more nervous than me so it seemed to work.

"I'm not sure if I should turn around." He half looked over his shoulder.

"It's OK, it's my job to be in here."

I could feel that my white top was slightly damp from the spray and was only going to get more so the longer I stayed. I wondered if my bra and my breasts were starting to be visible underneath it. I felt like I did in the bar when guys eyed me up, conscious of but also empowered by my body. As I grinned at him I saw Mr Lucas's eyes flick down to my chest, it seemed he was conscious of it as well.

He had maybe turned towards me a little bit more, I couldn't resist pushing it. "It's no big deal, Mr Lucas, I don't mind." I started playing with my pony tail, using my now raised arm to make my breasts more prominent. I wanted to tease him like the guy earlier had been teased.

"I won't tell Becky, if that's what you're worried about." He started a little at the mention of his daughter. I channelled Anne some more, sensing he was close to doing what we both wanted. "I won't tell anyone."

I saw something click in his eyes, it seemed he relaxed slightly like he knew he couldn't resist any longer. He shuffled a bit getting ready, it looked like he touched himself down there slightly. "OK, but .. er, I know it's inappropriate .. hopefully no one else will come in.."

He was already turning as he mumbled this, I stared at his groin as his penis came into view slowly.

"Oh, Mr Lucas!" I couldn't help it, the surprise was genuine. I wasn't too experienced with these things but it was obvious he had an erection, or at least the beginnings of one. I looked at it for a moment more then up at his face, he was blushing.

"I'm so sorry Lucy, it's just, well, it's not every day you meet a young girl like yourself in the showers."

I couldn't believe it. I knew I should probably feel more intimidated now, but his obvious timid embarrassment was still making me feel like I was in charge. He had clearly come here to flash me but I'd somehow turned the tables as Anne had with the player in his underpants. Maybe things like this did come easily to me as an attractive 18 year old.

"I don't mind, in fact I think that's the biggest I've seen so far." I was still trying to sound cheeky.

As I continued to stare his dick grew stiffer by the second and was soon stood rigid with a slight upwards angle. He turned his body so it would be more-or-less hidden from anyone at the entrance. There was now no real pretence, I was there so he could show his stiff cock to me. I wondered how I'd handle what to do next.

"Well, that's certainly something." I giggled. Mr Lucas was still looking sheepish with a red face, he put some shower gel into his palm as if this were a normal shower.

"Will you be coming in here every game, then?" He asked.

I carried on staring at his dick, it bounced up and down ever so slightly as he lathered his chest. "Yes, that's the plan."

"I, er, will try not to be be caught like this next time, then. It's a little embarrassing."

"Oh, no, it's fine, no one else can see." We continued to enjoy his show, perhaps both wondering if this would be a weekly performance. His hand was reaching lower and lower as he rubbed his body and I watched as soap suds ran through his cropped pubic hair and even along his stiff dick. I half wondered if he was going to start masturbating in front of me, even though I knew he wouldn't.

"I think I might have to leave soon." I was loving the situation but I was also conscious that Anne might notice the two of us in here alone for a while. I wondered if she'd think this was just good fun like earlier or something more. I didn't really want to answer any awkward questions.

"Oh, of course. Don't let me keep you."

The nervousness and formality of what he said was quite funny given he was naked in front of me. I thought how many times I'd chatted to him when groups of Becky's friends were at his house. I'd not particularly noticed anything about him, just another parent, though I now wondered if he hadn't been thinking of us in a different way recently. He must have known who I was when he hatched his plan to give me a private show.

I was still feeling bold and the thought of him lusting after me spurred me on some more. I knew I loved him being naked and nervous in front of me and I wanted to keep that up as long as possible. "Is Mrs Lucas coming in later?" I usually saw them in the club together so it seemed perfectly possible.

"Yes. She's, er, picking me up." It worked, he looked even more timid, though still with his erection on display. I held his gaze for a moment then looked down.

"So she might be here already, waiting?" I tried to sound casual but spoke keeping my eyes fixed on his dick, I felt incredible, I couldn't believe the control I seemed have over him.

"Maybe."

I looked back up at him. "I won't mention my new duties to her, I don't think."

"No."

"I think you've been pretty naughty, actually, showing off to me like this, Mr Lucas." It seemed he didn't really know what to say at all now, even his short answers fading away to nothing. "I mean, look how hard it is." I giggled, we were both once again staring at his penis.

"Are you going to give it a clean?" He looked back at me with wide eyes. "I think I might like to stay and watch that."

"Oh, Lucy, I don't think I should.."

I laughed as if it had been a joke. "Don't worry, Mr Lucas, I didn't really expect you to .. well, you know." He looked relieved. "Maybe next week." I added with a giggle.

He didn't reply. "Oh, you don't play at home every week, do you?"

"No, I think it might be a fortnight before our next game here. Not that I could ever.."

"Of course not. You might not even be in the shower next time. Well, unless you waited for me." I made sure to look him in the eye as I said the last part. He didn't reply.

"It has been fun, though, hasn't it?" I let my gaze drift down again. "He thinks so, anyway!" With a final laugh I turned to go, I wondered if Mr Lucas would take care of himself before he left the shower and if he did would he be thinking of me. It seemed likely.

Coming out I saw Anne chatting to a few guys near the door, there were only a few other stragglers left, all mostly dressed. I wandered over and she left them to join me.

"So, how was it?"

I decided I wouldn't share the full details of my encounter with Mr Lucas, but I did want to talk about things with Anne. "Oh, a bit embarrassing, obviously. I even saw a friend's dad in there!"

"Really? Naked?"

"Yeah, naked. I can't believe I've seen his penis, his wife is going to be out there!" Anne was watching me intently with a smile on her face. "I saw other guys, too, one of them even jiggled it at me with his hand."

"Men!" Anne laughed, she'd clearly enjoyed herself too. "See I told you you'd be fine."

"I, well .. I think I did like it, I realised after a while that they were showing off for me a bit." I was starting to whisper a little bit. "It was almost like they were just little boys and I was in charge."

"Little boys that can look pretty good though, yes?" Anne laughed again. "You might be taking to this even better than I imagined."

"Oh, I don't know."

"You'll be back next time I take it?" She said, making to head back out of the door. I followed.

"Yeah, but it's not for two weeks."

"That's my girl!"

12