Lucy Lucked Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Lucy feels full and fulfilled.
2.6k words
4.82
4.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** I recommend reading part one and two they pick up right where the one before left off**

Just a quick note these are my first stories ever written and I posted them as fast as I've written them. I tried to slow this story down, based on the feedback comment I got. I want to write more and really appreciate any and all constructive feedback! These stories are pure fantasy but definitely something I'd try. I hope you enjoy reading this one as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you for reading.

Tom stops to close out his tab while Jerry comments to Pete how great of an idea it was to have walked from his house. We get outside and it's a lot windier than when I came in, my dress is in a constant state of that Marilyn Monroe moment. I last less than 30 seconds of trying to be modest and give up trying to hold it down as we get to the darkest corner of the back lot.

Jerry is leading the way down the alley towards his house and I hear Tom loudly joking "oh don't worry about me guys I can catch up."

Pete comes up from behind and startles me by grabbing my hips and whispering "these are useless at this point so I'm just going to keep them as a memento." With that he rips off my panties. I know we were in a dark alley but knowing when my dress blows up I was going to be on full display gave me a thrill.

Jerry's house was close not even 2 blocks away and as we walk into his backyard Pete pulls his cock out and starts to piss. I am not one that's into all the fuss of golden showers but my breath catches when I see his hand wrapped around, and I mean his fingers are barely touching his thumb, his at least 6 inch semi hard cock. Jerry catches my glance and says "yeah darlin you lucked out tonight we all pack big boys, and we all like to eat pussy."

Tom finally gets in the yard and adds "Luce this isn't our first foursome, just to be transparent. We've just been given a wilder hand this time." I blush and smile knowing he is giving me a compliment.

Jerry unlocks the door and says "me casa es su casa".

I am blown away when I walk inside his back door into the kitchen. It is meticulously, clean and decorated in a very masculine chic way. He gives me a quick tour of his 2 bedroom one bath cozy home and says "we will be playing downstairs". I went to ask what he meant but as I turned to look at him he met me and shoved his tongue down my throat.

His lips hungry on mine, he firmly grabbed my ass cheeks as he pushed me up against the wall. A moan escapes my mouth as he presses his hard cock against my pelvic area. He slowly moves his hands, still under my dress, to my hips and around front to my belly and his right hand moves to my breasts while his left hand reaches around back to release the clasps of my bra. He somehow has my bra off faster than I can ever get it off and my dress is still on. Either I'm more drunk than I thought or he is Houdini.

Tom and Pete come around the corner and catch us still making out while groping each other all over. They in unison say "well I thought we were sharing".

This causes us to break our kiss and we all head downstairs. I'm expecting a man cave, like a bar, pool table, darts, and TVs but again I'm surprised. It's almost a "red room" not quite as exotic and rich but definitely in that ballpark. There is a sex swing, a four post bed with beautiful black satin sheets, a few different mirrors placed in all the right areas, and a hutch with some toys, handcuffs, blindfolds, and a set of spreader bars. I feel like I've gone to heaven.

Jerry talks first and says "it's not much but it's my passion so I add to it when I can."

I look at him and say "this is way more than I expected and I'm down for whatever you want to do tonight."

Pete chimes in with "Tom has been raving about how delicious your pussy is and I can't wait anymore, please sit on the swing."

I head over to the swing and sit down as gracefully as I can but it takes some wiggling because it has me seated above my hips so I have to jump a little to get in the seat.

Once in and settled Pete starts by softly kissing my right ankle. Unbuckling the teal pump I have on and slowly removing the shoe, almost causing me an orgasm from the release of pressure the shoe was causing. He does the same for my left ankle and shoe and starts licking his way up my calf.

Jerry starts playing soft nature music almost like the noise playing when you get a massage but a bit more tantric.

Tom comes to my head and helps pull my dress off me. I'm the only one naked at this point and I'm loving the attention on my body.

Pete has made it halfway up my thigh and is going at a snails pace. Wondering how he claimed he couldn't wait anymore but still hasn't reached my deliciousness.

Tom starts to roll my nipples between each thumb and pointer. He is slowly increasing his pressure on them as Pete's nose finally bumps my clit. This is what I need. This is what my life has brought me to find.

Pete runs his tongue from just above my ass crack through my dripping slit and pulls away before he touches my clit. I gasp in desperation. He does that same pass for what feels like forever and I feel like I'm going to explode. I can't take the teasing I need release.

Pete must've given Tom a signal because he stopped playing with my nipples for a moment while Pete spreads my lips with one hand and places his mouth on my opening. He presses his upper lip ever so perfectly on my clit while his tongue is laying at the outside of my hole.

I feel my pressure building and Pete starts to suck on my folds and darts his tongue in and out of me just as Tom firmly pinches my nipples causing me to scream and release into an orgasm of a lifetime.

Pete's tongue is feverishly penetrating me in and out while he is sucking all of my juices up causing my orgasm to continue to flow though me and Tom does not release my nipples until I beg him to stop. Pete slows his sucking as my orgasm subsides and runs his tongue around my folds making sure to lick up all the juices he created.

Jerry asks "are you ready for more of a ride darlin?"

I nod and he attaches some kind of bar to the swing and handcuffs me to the bar. He releases part of the swing seat causing me to be suspended like a table but my torso was supported by my arms hanging and my butt was still in the swing seat. Jerry says "this position will let two of us play with you at a time. Since I've fucked you I'll take the first blow job and Tom can fuck you if he wants."

Tom is out of his pants in seconds saying "you don't have to ask me twice".

His cock just as I suspected is huge. Like he might tear me apart huge. He sees my eyes and says "don't worry Luce I'll go slow but I'm sure you're wet enough to accommodate me".

He walks over and puts his tip at my opening but instead of pushing in he rubs his cock on my clit causing me to shiver with pleasure. He makes a few circles before he puts his tip back at my hole. He looks me in the eye and says "let's hope you're loose enough Luce!" And pushes about two inches in.

My mouth opens in a gasp and Jerry takes the opportunity to fill it with his cock. He still tastes like me and I do my best to lick all of my frosting off his cock while trying to relax my pussy to allow Tom to push all the way in.

There are a few moments of pain while he stretches me past anything I've been stretched before but he really does go slow and I feel every additional inch that he pushes into me. He is thick and about 8 inches long, once he is fully in me I feel delightfully full.

Tom holds his cock all the way in me with his pelvic bone pressing on my clit, which is very sensitive at this point. Tom starts to move up and down still in me all the way but this causes his pelvic bone to massage my clit and I suspect he is trying to make me a little looser before he starts to really fuck me. Let's not forget that I have Jerry in my mouth. His cock is big but he seems to be the smallest of the 3 which says something because he is definitely a mouthful.

At this angle I can't really use my mouth like I want to on his cock, he is more fucking my mouth opposed to me sucking and manipulating him. I use my tongue to press against his tip down to the his balls as he presses in and out of my throat. Jerry says "you don't have a gag reflex do you darlin?" I shake my head no since my mouth is full. This excites him and I feel him grow even harder.

My mouth is a little sore from this position and I want my arms down but don't say anything because I want these guys to be able to climax and then I'll ask for a position change.

Tom starts to move in and out of me, he is going at an extremely slow pace. I count to 20 Mississippi's before he makes a full pull out and back into me cycle pressing very deep into my cunt. I feel so empty as he pulls out and before he is all the way back in. He starts to speed up some but not enough to impact the face fuck Jerry is providing. I can tell Tom is savoring the moment because Jerry is about to cum and he doesn't want to fuck up his rhythm.

Jerry's pace quickens as he starts to make some grunts. I like watching my partners face while they cum but I can really only see the underside of his cock and balls. I notice the skin on his balls really tighten and seconds later I start to feel his warm release jetting down my throat. Jerry lets out a moan and grabs my cheeks / chin and pushes his cock into me as deep as possible his balls hitting my forehead causing me to close my eyes. His cock twitches as he lets his seed drain down my throat he stays here until every last drop is out.

Once I start to feel his cock getting smaller in my mouth he starts to pull out of me and softly runs his hands along the sides of my face. He leans down and kisses me and says "thank you darlin."

Tom chimes in with an "are you ready Luce to see what I've got?"

I look up at him and say "any chance we can change positions? I don't care if we hook the rest of the swing up and get my hands out of theses cuffs or move all together but my arms hurt and I'd enjoy it more if they could be free." I wasn't going to say anything but he asked and I was not expecting what happened next.

Jerry released me from the cuffs and picked the swing hooks up, attached them even higher than they were originally which caused multiple things to happen at once. The sheer pleasure of my arms no longer holding my weight as well as the shift in position causing Tom's cock to hit some insane pleasure spot makes me start squirting like I've only seen in pornos.

This is just the start of what seems like a never ending orgasm. My body is a is completely relaxed being supported by the swing while I ride his dick. Tom really starts to fuck me now that Jerry is no longer in my mouth.

I continue to squirt splashing juices all over Tom's torso. His jackhammer motion is causing more of a mess but no one seems to care.

My pussy is electric as pounds against my deepest core while stretching me beyond fullness. I am in pure heaven as my orgasms starts to subside leaving me with a throbbing sensation that I'm sure Tom can feel.

He breaks the silence and asks "are you on birth control?"

I reply "yes cum deep in my pussy."

Those words were all he needed. His face contorts into a look of euphoric bliss that only an orgasm can make and because his cock is so thick and my pussy is so sensitive I can feel every throb and jet of cum that comes out of him. I wrap my ankles behind him to pull him in so he doesn't fall over. His ass is clenched and I can feel his thighs shaking from his exquisite orgasm.

He leans in and lays his chest on mine and lets his body go limp his cock is about semi hard now and is still bigger than some guys I've been with. As I think about how he has ruined me his cock plops out of me and I start to feel his cum leaking down my ass cheeks.

Jerry asks "would you like to take a bath and get cleaned up before we continue? We would love the opportunity to help wash you."

I reply "yes, please!" And nod with excitement.

I went to slide off the swing and Jerry stops me, picks me up, and says "darlin your legs are going to be jello don't worry about walking." His strength is such a turn on, knowing he can just toss me around as he pleases.

We go through the door and I realize it's a huge bathroom. There is a cubby room with a toilet and a door so you can have privacy but the rest is all open and a tile floor that slants to a center drain. There is a shower area that has 5 shower heads on each side and a bench in the middle. The bathtub is nothing like I've seen before, it is halfway recessed into the ground so it is much deeper than you would think. It's big enough for 2 people to sit very comfortably and 3 people could probably fit if you wanted to. Pete already has the bath drawn and is in the tub waiting for Jerry to hand me off.

As my toes, ankles, calves, thighs, pussy, hips, belly, breasts and finally shoulders touch the perfectly hot water I feel completely relaxed. Jerry placed me with my back to Pete and I can feel his hard cock pressing against my back.

I think to myself how lucky I am just as Pete whispers in my ear "are you ready to submit to the what I'll guess to be your first washing you've ever orgasmed from?"

My nipples and pussy tingle with excitement as I relax a little more into him letting him know silently that he has my permission.