Lucy Lucked Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucy’s night out gets more exciting than she imagined.
1.5k words
4.25
6.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Check out Lucy Lucked Out pt 01 because this picks up right where that one ends

Jerry and Tom were sitting across from each other in the booth and Pete slid in next to Tom which left a spot next to Jerry. I really didn't want to sit my energy was still pulsing but I knew these guys were going to be fun so I sat down next to Jerry. The three guys were your typical early 40s blue collar guys and from the looks of it Tom may even be farmer.

Tom has a baseball cap on that is so worn out I can't even tell if there was ever writing on it, his messy brown hair is poking out of the sides of his hat almost like he doesn't have a big enough hat to contain his hair. He has on a kind of grungy but definitely fresh washed white tee shirt with a black and green flannel button up on. I'm looking at all his facial features and see they are almost all bigger/ more prominent making him look weathered but distinguished. He grabs ahold of his Busch light bottle and I notice he has even bigger hands than Pete and my pussy throbs with anticipation and my mind wanders to wonder if his cock size follows the rest of his extra large features.

I finally get to look at Pete since he was behind me for our first encounter and he seems to be the pretty boy of the group. His hair very dark brown with specks of gray throughout and he has it styled in a way that you know he goes every month for his hair cut. He has a beard that is trimmed and perfectly I almost wonder if that gets done by his barber too. He has a navy blue button up on tucked into his very tight dark denim jeans with some very nice brown dress shoes.

Before I can even look at Jerry the bartender walks over with a round of drinks for us and says "Tom I'm guessing you lost and these will be on you?"

He looks at her and says "Yes Fran they will be on my tab, but I most definitely didn't lose anything here." She walks away with a chuckle and I move the Budweiser bottle to Jerry and I realize he is the the most attractive of the three.

Jerry has your traditional military haircut and it is all different shades of gray and silver. He has a neatly trimmed mustache and goatee that has a little red in it leading me to understand the ginger type complexion he has. He looks like someone copied and pasted him from Ireland and changed his hair from red to "silver fox". Jerry is built like he just got out of the military and his job was to move tanks with his own hands. I know instantly he is someone who will be able to toss me around in the bedroom.

Tom is the first one to break our current silence and asks me why they've never seen me before. I figure given the circumstances I should just tell them what my evening plans are and how I came about to this bar. I can feel the energy at the table increase the further I get into my explanation. Once I finish Jerry blurts out "so you want to see how far we can go without getting kicked out?"

I nod and Pete exclaims "We really are going to have a blast tonight".

We finish this round of drinks just making small talk and getting to know one another a little more. I learn Pete just got out of a nasty divorce. Tom is married and loves his wife but he is insatiable and she is ok to an open marriage as long as he always comes home. He even brings a girl home from time to time if Sue asks him to so she can watch. Jerry has never been married he claims he isn't a one woman's man but based on his tone I think the one woman he wanted broke his heart a long time ago.

The band must have taken a break because as they get back on stage and start playing I realize how quiet the bar had gotten while we were talking. Jerry asks me if I want to dance with him and I agree knowing he doesn't really want to dance. He takes my hand and brings me to the middle of the dance floor, I go with it and let him spin me to the front of him. We are facing each other as he pulls me in making sure his leg lands between mine, he grabs my low back and makes sure my pussy is pressed against his thigh. With how he is holding me my feet end up off the ground and he is using his one hand and thigh to move me around. I'm telling you he is built like a brick house.

Pete and Tom come to the dance floor with my 4th beer and a round of shots. We all take the shot and Tom collects the glasses to bring back to the bar. Pete ends up on our right and Tom comes back and stands on our left almost as if they have done this before. As Jerry picked me up he says "are you ready for a ride Lucy?" He puts my legs around his waist and slides me down and his dick presses into me. I am thankful the band was on a loud point of their song because the animalistic noise that came out of my mouth would have been very obvious had it been quiet.

Jerry has his right hand on my lower back and moves his left hand to my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. He is bouncing me up and down on his very stiff and long rod, he hits my cervix every time he pushes me back down and I can feel my walls tightening around him. He can tell too and whispers in my ear, "Cum on my cock doll" and I do exactly that. I feel like a wonton in his hands but he has a tight grip on me and lets me roll with my orgasm freely. As I finish he lets me slide down making sure my feet are firm on the ground before he lets go.

I can tell Tom wants his turn but my legs need a minute so I ask if we can sit down Tom replies "sure, maybe I'll be the first to get my mouth on your pussy." We walk to the booth and I see our dear bartender has another round for us on the table and we all slide to our respective seats from before. Jerry and Pete discussing how wet and warm my pussy is as Tom becomes Gumby and slides under the table leaving his hat on the seat. I feel his rough calloused hands slide under my dress and pull my panties off with ease and he moves my ass to the edge of the bench.

I know it's dark back here but I'm fairly certain there are a few patrons who caught the disappearance act but no one continued to watch even though I would have welcomed an audience. Tom starts by blowing gently on my lips sending a shiver through my body and causing every hair on my body to stand on end. My legs are as wide as they can go and Tom uses his tongue to press open my folds, he presses firm as he runs the tip from my opening to my clit and back down about a dozen times. I can tell he enjoys and knows what he is doing. He takes his lips and wraps them around all of my meat down there sucking and moving his tongue expertly. A soft moan escapes my lips as he releases pressure and starts to dart his tongue in and out of my pleasure hole.

I'm trying to stay in conversation with Jerry and Pete as Tom expertly eats my pussy. He is eating me like this is his first and last meal he'll have in weeks. As soon as he slides his calloused finger in me I instantly cum on his face and he keeps ramming his finger in and out of me. This causes me to squirt all over his face and I'm no longer making coherent conversation. My head rolls back and my hips are gyrating into his hand trying to ride my orgasm as long as I can. At this point there are a few guys looking over their shoulders trying to be sly but I can tell they are looking. This excites me even more.

Tom finally finishes and pulls his finger out of me and slides back into his booth seat putting his hat back on while his face glistens with my pussy juice all over it. Jerry and Pete must have discussed plans when I was in my state of bliss because Pete starts to stand and Jerry slides into me a bit saying "darling we are going to my house so we can enjoy you some more".