Whoop And a Smile

Story Info
Alone in a parking lot and shy.
1.9k words
4.04
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WOWS
WOWS
13 Followers

Lately life has become boring, and I have been sexually frustrated beyond belief! The only time away from my husband and two young sons is wither in my care or late at night when everyone sleeps. Don's get me wrong; I love my husband and two boys. But lately I have had strong desires to watch other men as they go about their own business during the day.

My boys, fourteen and eighteen, are a handful at times as I am sure most moms would agree with me. My husband is a wonderful man and very sexy in every way, a bit older, fit, pepper hair and travels often for work. I have been such a faithful wife, but over the last several months I have been fantasizing often about what it would be like with another man. These sexual urges have taken over my desire to be riskier than I have ever been.

There are times, late at night, when everyone is asleep, I find myself still awake, restless and sneaking downstairs and cozying up on the couch. I flip through the channels on the TV and my mind wonders and so do my fingers. I am not sure why I am doing this, images of other men that I have watched during the day take over my my mind me extasy.

I feel lonely for a touch of a hard body against my chest and a hard pennis thrusting deep in me. I often question, is the right? It is not like me, but I long for the touch of another man, different than the standard sexual routine with my husband. It makes me feel bad, but the orgasms I have had when alone lately with these wondering thoughts that have become so powerful, I just can't control myself.

It makes me wetter than I've been in years. Sometimes I grind on a pillow or use a vibrator. Typically, I slide my nightgown above my erect nipples and slide my hand over my flat tummy and into my wetness. My fingers glide over my hot slickness and find my throbbing clit. I can't help moaning as I throw my head back and cum, all the while thinking of a man don't know but have only seen.

My daily routine is typical and boring, I guess. I run errands to keep the house going and the men in my life fed. Durning my travels around town, I have started to watch men, all types, sizes, and ages. My first glance is always looking at their tight asses and then their packages. I love it when they are in tight jeans with forearms and abs that ripple under a shirt. Sometimes I see men checking me out from how they stare, up and down and smile. Boys will be boys.

I put myself out there to be seen making it easy for men to catch a glance, I giggle about that. I have been married for fifteen years and wasn't sure if men would still find me attractive.

I still have sexual urges and feel the need to be watched by men and watch men when I am out, so I have plenty of thoughts to turn me on when I am playing alone late at night. That's innocent right? At least that's what I tell myself.

Just another typical afternoon, I do my errands, pick up my groceries and other items. It's boring.

I am shy and usually keep to myself. But on this day, something came over me. I parked my car for what seemed like the millionth time, in front of the grocery store. But this time I shyly scan the parking lot before I get out of my car. I am lucky and see a man that makes me tingle and wet. This day I was particularly horny and already wet. My jeans are tight and without panties on rub again my clit. Knowing I had plenty of time, I decided to slowly unzip my pants and slide my hand down to feel my wetness.

I have this burning desire that never escapes me., to masturbate in my car in public.

I check my phone one last time, no messages...I am free to touch myself and watch men.

I have never tried touching myself in my car before, I always thought it too risky. I moved my car farther away from the front of the store, but still in full sight of people that come and go. My horny level was very high, and my wetness was unbelievable.

I watch men come and go in and out of the store. Nothing special yet. I listen to music and flip through my phone looking for something to masturbate to. Touching myself and watching others without them knowing was exciting for me, I plunged my hand down further down my pants so my hand could move a little better. I leaned bac, pretended to be on my phone as I continued to watch for me. All types came and went. There were men with all sorts of sexy different body features that made me excited.

I took my time. Scared somewhat as I would never want to be caught doing something like this in public.

As I sat and watched, a large black pick-up truck rushed into a parking spot off to my right a few spots away. It was one of those huge trucks high above the ground. The type that workers use if they have a construction company or something like that.

Quickly a man hopped out, locked his door, and proceeded to the front door of the store. I gasped at his tight, firm ass. Wow! I could see his forearms and firm abs strain against his t-shirt. He had a rock-solid body. From my parking spot all I could see was that he had long, dark hair and was tall. I almost started the car and left. But I was turned on I had to wait to see what he looked like when he came out.

The sun was bright as it dropped in the sky. It was getting a little darker in the shade. My heart fluttered as I watched him. He strode with confidence, almost by instinct I slipped my hand down my pants again and circled my clit, getting even more wet. I adjusted my top and bottoms more so I would not be so obvious. The excitement of seeing him as he looked over and I had to decide what to do next.

Not knowing how long he might be in the store, I felt bold, and I stayed. I moved my car next to his big truck and I waited. I looked int eh mirror, added lipstick and brushed my hair. I then leaned back in my seat just a bit more and pretended to be on my phone.

I pulled my shirt over my hips to hide my hand. I waited, almost feeling like a schoolgirl, for him to come out of the store. I wanted to see what his front side looked like. I waited as I looked around to see if anyone could see me, I was safe.

Finally, he existed at the store. He looked so sexy, with tan dark skin, tight jeans that made his cock bulge as he moved. He had a few bags and was heading toward his trick. I was parked right next to him. My heart was fluttering, and my breath quickened. I pretended not to notice him as I fumbled with my phone.

With a sweet smile, he glanced over at me. Then unlocked the door of his truck, threw the bags in and gave me another glance as he adjusted his bulge and jumped into his truck and closed his door.

He looked younger thank me but not too much. I sucked in my breath, not knowing what to do now. I stayed calm as I could and watched to see if he was going to rush out of the lot. He did not, he looked like he was texting someone. I glanced casually over a few times. Again, he smiled and my god I think I even blushed.

Feeling awkward, I could hardly keep myself from squirming. I slid my hand down my pants again. I lifted my shirt higher; I was certain he would be able to see me. At least that is what I thought. Deep inside I wanted to see him more and wanted him to see me. His truck was so high above my car, I knew he could look right down at me at any moment. And he did. Now I did not know what to do.

I finally realized; he was looking over at me. I wanted to see his body again. Not having done this before, I took a deep breath and slid my top over my head so he could see pants were loose and my hand was deep inside. I pretended to look at my phone as I caught his eye glancing over again and again.

I knew I had his attention. I decided to tease him more, so I put the car in reverse and backed it out of that parking spot slowly. His head turned, looked a little disappointed and started his truck.

I slowly moved to another parking spot much farther from the store and parked under some trees. The store was next to a large field, I positioned the car facing directly looking at the tall green grass. In my rearview mirror I watched and waited.

I could not believe it, he pulled his truck right up to my car. And looked down with a sweet smile. I trembled inside. I got him I thought, now what? I wanted him so badly to watch me and to touch him. I slid my hand down into my pants deeper.

With one glance, I could see he was looking directly down at me. What should I do? Keep going, leave or get out of the car and meet him. I wanted to have an orgasm so bad I kept moving my hand. I could see he was moving his hand and adjusting his pants. Now I became more nervous, what did I just do?

To my surprise, he got out of his truck, approached my window, and knocked. Pretending to be startled I rolled my window down and said hello. He introduced himself, I'm Jon, he said in a sexy voice.

I stammered and made up a name fast and said my name is Sally.

Nice to meet you Sally, how are you doing today he said. I said great, busy running errands. Glancing at his crotch and then at his beautiful blue eyes, I smiled. Just like that I would tell we had a connection.

I couldn't stop myself as reached out the wind and cupped his crotch. He moaned and opened the car door. He laid me down on the car seat and he moved his body on top of mine. He pulled down my pants and stared licking and sucking my clit.

A loud moan escaped my lips as my hips jerked and I came. He pulls down his pants and the biggest cock I have seen is hovering in front of my mouth. I eagerly opened my mouth and took in his hardness. He threw his head back this time it was Jon who moaned. He withdrew his cock from my mouth before he came and thrust it hard deep into my vagina. He filled me with his long thickness. As he stroked in and out, I screamed, and I came hard that I ever have. He came right after that with a whoop and a smile on his face!

WOWS
WOWS
13 Followers