Lucy, Lucy and Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be honest I'm not surprised. We position ourselves so that I can withdraw. I gently ease out of her in a screwing motion. I feel stuck at my knuckles and thumb again. I grab the lube and generously add more to my hand to work it back and forth before it slides out.

Sticky brown streaks line my fingers and the back of my hand. I'll be lying if I said she didn't smell, but what do you expect after fisting a stranger's arse. Her hole is round and open. I wipe my hand on the spare towel and use it to wipe her arse. It's a perfect 'O', the black schism within very slowly disappears as her ring tries to get its strength back. I kiss her arse cheeks and stroke her caringly.

I hadn't expected to fist arse tonight. I'd certainly hoped and fantasised but certainly did not expect it. We wait for a while, for her to recover, and for her arse to resemble something normal.

"I've got a strapon. It's hidden under my bed, it was to spit roast you, or me, with my husband. It was a surprise for him, but he's flaked out, so maybe... You would want to ride it?" I stare at her, hoping she'd agree.

"Absolutely. Not my arse this time. It needs a break." Lucy says with complete sincerity.

"No arse," I promise.

I lead her to the bedroom, taking our heels off in the hall. We both look shorter now. We tiptoe to the bedroom, stopping at the bathroom for me to wash my hands.

We both strip naked, her tits hang slightly. She doesn't wear bras often, it surprises me as she has to be at least ten years younger than me and my smaller tits, that have nursed a child sit more proudly on my chest.

I unzip my dress, my tits and scars exposed, but I'm more confident now. With her top off her skirt is flung on the floor and she lies spread eagle on my bed. I reach down to grab the strapon and she helps me into it.

"It's been a while since I've worn one of these." I chuckle. "In the days when I had shorter hair, and girlfriends." I reminisce for a moment. I grab her ankles and pull her down the bed.

Everything seems to happen naturally, I open her legs and slide the head of my prosthetic dick up and down her swollen and excited pussy before pushing home.

She moans, I smile as I grip her waist, lying on top of her, I fuck her missionary. Her nails dig up my back and I tremble with pleasure. My hips and waist roll and sway, as I fuck her. We kiss as she groans into my mouth.

Our tits squash into each other as she squirms and motions with me. We make love. We kiss. We enjoy.

The smoothness of each other's skin helps our hands glide. The softness and suppleness cushion and contorts with our carnal act.

We are lost in the eyes of each other, as we stroke, caress and play with one another.

Mid kiss, I feel her cum. She holds me tight, our bodies stick with sweat.

"Enough of this. Let's fuck." I say. I get to my knees and roll her over and pull her back. Her arse still isn't normal, but I grab the head of my strapon and plunge it violently into her sopping cunt.

She's noisy as I pound her. Our thighs slap, the tempo is fast and she moans and shouts loudly. I beat her hard from behind, she collapses face first into the pillows and thrusts a hand between her legs, her fingers slapping her clit. I grip her waist hard and pummel her with force.

Her moans, our thighs smacking, and the bed creaking and slamming. "I love fucking women," I announce loudly. She cums noisily and we collapse in a heap.

A while later I'm out of the strapon, and we hold each other tightly under the duvet drifting to sleep.

I awake, it's bright and I'm alone. I look at the duvet and it's messy from sex, it smells of sex too and I get up to open a window. Lucy's clothes are still on the floor along with my discarded strapon. I see my underwear drawer is open.

A pang of jealousy and annoyance hits me. Mark better not be fucking her without me. I pull on a thong and matching vest and leave the room. The spare room is empty too, and I hear voices in the kitchen.

I enter and see Mark and Lucy sitting at the kitchen table. He forces a smile at me, and I walk up behind Lucy and massage her shoulders, kissing her on her cheek.

She holds my arm and kisses me back. "I'd better go," Lucy says smiling. "I'll leave you my number. But you two probably need to talk." She stands and puts an arm around my waist and kisses my cheek. "This was fun." She smiles and leaves. I watch her arse as walks away. I notice Mark watching me.

"I couldn't sleep last night." Mark starts staring into his coffee.

"Why?" I ask. My mind is on Lucy. I want to catch her before she goes.

"The noise you two were making. The jealousy and hurt I felt." He looks at me as his eyes turn red. I need this conversation to stop, it's wasting time I could be bedding her.

"The first person you greeted was her when you came in." He cries. I take his hand. I realise he's right.

"Darling, I'm sorry." I try to placate him. I know it's wrong but I'm not sorry. It was the best night I've had in a long time.

"You love fucking women," Mark states.

I snigger in defence. "I don't!" I say, lying, knowing full well that I do.

"You do. You shouted it last night when one or both of you..." he snorts and cries. He lifts his hands to his face.

I sit back. He looks at me. I shrug back defeated. I can't explain how I feel.

"You don't want sex with me. You let me fuck her and left me out, I felt like a spare part." He speaks between cries.

"I think we need counselling, or else I can't see us making it," Mark says avoiding eye contact.

"I'm sorry Mark. I don't think counselling is going to help me." I look at him as the realisation hits me. "I'm gay," I tell him. I get up to leave the kitchen. I want to fuck Lucy one more time before she leaves.

12