Lucy Pinder and Rhian Sugden are the Starfuckers. Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fantastic." He panted as his dick softened and he sat back on one of the benches.

Rhian pulled her coat about her naked body just as the slow ride ended. As they exited the capsule she went one way and George Clooney went the other. The date was over.

x

Two weeks later.

Rhian trudged into the small rented office of Lady Sonia and sat by her best friend, Lucy Pinder.

"Bloody hell!" The busty blonde groaned. "I just read the text you sent. Honestly, the mind boggles with these American's! Are they all kinky?"

"Beggars can't be choosers, love. We only have the one client booked, and he's wiling to pay through the nose to fulfil his desires."

Lucy bent sideways in her chair to address her friend, and sometime lover.

"He's been on a European shagging tour and he's compiling a list of the best countries in order."

"List?" Wondered Lucy.

"Tightest asshole,' quipped Her Ladyship. "Totally confidential by the way which is why he contacted us. And he's offering a bonus for the winning lady. Typically the Germans are in front, followed by the French. Always knew the French were tightwads."

Rhian looked momentarily stunned as she digested the latest. Anal sex!

"And unfortunately, I have a tummy bug. So the onus is on you."

As Lucy gave her the news the colour drained from Rhian's face.

"I won't lie, I did consider stepping up myself. I like a bit of anal actually. But he has a penchant for skinny blondes."

Lady Sonia lit another cigarette and gestured with a nod of her head.

"And, Lucy is willing to let you take all the cash for this assignment. Isn't that nice?"

"What's his name?"

"Casey Affleck."

"Oh, really? I do like him actually. Saw him in 'Daredevil ' and I thought he was rather sexy. Nice tight body." "No, babes. That's BEN Affleck. This is his brother. He's, different."

"I don't wish to pour cold water on your idea, but I haven't had it up the poop chute in years."

"Oh, there's nothing to it. You just bend over, lube up and..."

"Yes, quite!" Interrupted the blonde glamour model."

'I suggest practising at home for a couple of days. Get yourself loosened up. You'll soon get to the bottom of things!"

"Thank you VERY much." Said Rhian with a glare.

"I know, it's a real bummer," sniggered Lucy.

"It's still not too late to back out, my lovely." Laughed Lady Sonia joining in.

"Do shut up, the pair of you."

"Cheeky!" Snapped Lucy as Rhian gave her the finger. "It'll be alright Sugs. In the end!"

Lucy and Sonia dissolved into belly laughs as Rhian slammed the door behind her.

to be continued.

12