Lucy Pinder and Rhian Sugden are the Starfuckers.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That is fantastic. You must let me repay you." Said a panting Jude.

"Alright. Sugs, let's show him the car wash."

"Yeah! Do me, do me!"

Jude looked vague as Rhian laid on her back and splayed her slim pins. Lucy buried her face in her friend's snatch and began to lap away at the moist pussy in front of her. Rhian closed her eyes and squirmed back and forth as Lucy expertly teased her soft folds.

"Join in, lover." Moaned Rhian and gestured with a beckoning finger. Jude came to the side of the busy Lucy and bent low, inhaling the intoxicating scent of Rhian's pussy juices. Now she had not one but two wriggling tongues splashing saliva on her heated mons. Lucy nibbled on her prominent labia while Jude criss crossed with his tongue to create a stimulation overload for the writhing blonde.

"Mmmph!"

Rhian's cunt and inner thighs were awash with her own fluids and two drooling mouths that virtually saturated her loins. She felt close, real close, as her hard nub was given rapid licks from Jude and Lucy simultaneously. Upwards, sideways, in the same direction, and opposite, her clit was sucked and nibbled beyond her wildest dreams. To her it seemed as if TEN tongues were pleasuring her rather than just the two.

"Oh, fuck!"

Rhian howled in pleasure as her pussy contracted and she came with a noticeable squirt. Lucy nudged Jude and he copied how she blasted warm breath on Rhian's sopping muff and dried it. Jude joined in with amusement as they finished off what they called the car wash.

"Hah! Brilliant! I can't believe we just did that."

Lucy laid back and opened her legs in blatant invitation. Jude slid inside her for the fourth time in three days and the muscles in her thighs quivered as he moved in and out with his considerable length. Rhian looked on fascinated by Jude Law's almost vicious thrusts that saw his groin slam into her up to his balls.

"So good, babes. So good!" Whimpered Lucy as she curved her spine and hung onto his shoulders.

Jude bent to suck on her left boob as he started to pound into her harder and harder, fucking her with a ferocity she had not known since her teenage years.

"Yesss!" She moaned as her pussy contracted in delicious spasms around his throbbing cock.

The audible slaps of his hips against her upturned ass made Rhian frig herself as she waited patiently for her turn. The busty brunette crossed her ankles on the top of Jude's butt and the leather of her expensive boots rubbed on his flanks. Lucy looked at her with glassy eyes as she was hammered into the soft bed and Rhian noted how her juices wetted her inner thighs. Jude slowed up a tad as he eyed up the ravishing blonde with the dark brown eyes.

"Your turn?"

Jude pulled out of Lucy with a glazed dick and went onto his back. Rhian climbed onto his lap and he involuntarily shunted up with his hips. He gazed at her massive tits which lowered onto his face and virtually smothered him. His knob nudged her wet entrance and he heard her gasp as she accepted the tapered tip. The rabid blonde sank down onto half of his length and sighed at the size of him as she stretched out down below.

"Wow! That IS big!"

Jude made a muffled reply as Rhian's bountiful breasts shook in his face. She rocked to and fro, grinding on his rod with a series of rapid pelvic shunts. Soft mewls of bliss came from her together with her quickening breath as she attempted to accommodate the full length and girth of his hot cock.

"Like that, babe?"

"Uh, huh!" Groaned Rhian as she sought to build up to a faster rhythm.

The stacked blonde felt the animal inside of her take her with a primal energy as she slammed onto the desirable celebrity with a dripping pussy. Lucy laid beside them on the bed with her legs wide and the heels of her boots dug in. She frantically strummed her clit as she watched her friend fucking the famed actor.

"So fucking hot!"

Rhian revelled in the welcome rut seeing as how she hadn't gotten any lately. On top of that his dick filled her so much that the sublime friction was giving her mini orgasms.

"Almost done."

Jude had his hands on the back of her hips as he felt the tension in his balls. Rhian's pace lessened on his juiced up pole as he in turn thrust up with urgent lunges. She lifted off abruptly as he buckled beneath her and shot out explosive spurts of cum up her tail bone and up her back.

"That was awesome, ladies. Thank you."

Lucy and Rhian ran off to the marble bathroom and the pair of them got into the large shower and cleaned up.

"That went well then."

Said Lucy as she helped Rhian soap up.

"Better than I expected. Especially as Mister Holmes couldn't get it up."

They both laughed as they massaged and soaped each other up under the hot needles of running water.

"I wonder who we shall get together with next time?" Wondered Rhian as she got out and dried off.

"So, there will be a next time then?"

"Yeah, why not? We deserve the money. Let's call Lady Sonia."

END

12