All Comments on 'Lucy Submits to a Spanking'

by Viceanglais

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
wooden_dildoewooden_dildoeabout 3 years ago

Lovely story and very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Waiting for more

Excellent : Waiting for more. This young lady craves for some more humilating spanking and exposure.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 3 years ago
Nicely done.

Tightly written with just the right amount of sparse dialogue. I thought Master Kane broke character by using the phrase, "...cool your jets". It seemed a little too flip considering the formal nature of the appointment. And I believe it is Mart Stam, not Starm. 5.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 3 years ago

Great start. An asexual erotic spanking. Hints of more to come. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excllent!

One of the best pieces of writing I've read here in a long time!

This site has sadly gone downhill of late with many 'authors' being too lazy to even check spelling and grammar and instead simply race through the random thoughts to gratification as soon as possible.

Fortunately, there are still authors, real authors, out there who appreciate how to tell a story and how to bring a scene to life in the mind of the reader.

I loved this tale. It had style. It made sense. It was well written and (almost :)) error free.

Well done! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bravo

A perfect example of ‘be careful what you wish for’. An exceptional piece of writing eminently believable and realistic. The soap in the mouth was an exercise in humiliation, it rounded everything off. I’ll happily say it’s something I’ve never experienced nor do I want to I suspect the reality is a disturbing harsh let down on the concept. After all there’s nothing erotic about actually having soap in your mouth, not when your own imagination can taunt you so much better.

Thoroughly enjoyed this vignette, I’m sure she got exactly what she wanted well aside from being filled, it’s that permission to let go.

Thank you so much for sharing your writing, it’s definitely appreciated.

Tess (UK)

ViceanglaisViceanglaisabout 3 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for the constructive feedback.

curiouscarolecuriouscaroleabout 3 years ago

Excellent and realistic throughout, though not sure I would pay that much!

ViceanglaisViceanglaisabout 3 years agoAuthor
Master Kane

I know - London prices!

mioelcidmioelcidabout 3 years ago
Very, very good

Althoug Lucy and I would have liked a much more erotic end. Haha

SexykitSexykitabout 3 years ago

Well written and very erotic

I really enjoyed the way you built the tension. Lucy's inner monolgue was very believable and the whole set up felt real, as though a friend had visited and was sharing the experience with me. I loved the way you kept Master Kane professional throughout, not succumbing to the offer of sex at the end, which would have been titillating, but would have just made it a fantasy. Adding the element of humiliation and the bonus cane strokes really was the icing on the cake! I look forward to reading more of your work in future.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Well done, a believable story of corporal punishment paid for by the recipient à

ArtswitchArtswitchover 2 years ago

I am somewhat of a male equivalent of Lucy. I felt it all with her. She will go back soon, she needs more. But will she be able to open up to her boyfriend and tell him.her needs?

BurnleyladBurnleylad2 months ago

Love it, a proper spanking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViceanglais@Viceanglais
"The buttocks are the most aesthetically pleasing part of the body because they are non-functional. Although they conceal an essential orifice, these pointless globes are as near as the human form can ever come to abstract art." Kenneth Tynan. When a woman submits to having he...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES