Lucy Submits to a Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hands to the side, turn around."

Lucy turned around, hands by her side, to display her bare bottom -- its milky white flesh was overlaid with two crimson ovals.

"Hmmm Lucy, your cheeks are reddening nicely, now back over my knee".

Lucy assumed the position a third time, nothing to protect her now. She could feel her pussy pressing directly against the fabric of Master Kane's thigh.

Master Kane proceeded slowly as before, rubbing and caressing as if to assess the newly exposed bare bottom presented before him, getting her used to the warmth of his hand on her intimate, highly sensitive skin. Then the spanking resumed firmer, picking up the pace with repeated spanks raining down making louder slaps than before now that they were on the bare bottom. Lucy felt herself more and more enmeshed in the experience, pain and arousal mixing in equal measure. Her gasps -- which had been indignant yelps, were now softer mews of satisfaction. Could Master Kane sense it?

"This is the most intense part of your punishment. You will feel it".

If only you knew the half of it, Lucy thought, staring at the carpet, conscious that behind her head her exquisite bare bottom was getting the full treatment.

More spanks, a hundred or so in total for the third round, then Master Kane slowed his rhythm and receded to a final couple of firm pats, jiggling Lucy's now scarlet bottom as if to confirm his possession over it.

"Now, stand up."

Lucy did so, with difficulty. She had become so immersed in the bare bottom part of the spanking that her legs were gone.

"Normally that would be the end of the session. But you made two transgressions earlier didn't you Lucy?"

Lucy bowed her head. She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"Yes".

"Yes SIR,' reminded Master Kane, "Well these things always fit better in threes I find. That's three transgressions for which you will now receive a punishment. Walk across to the bench over there and feel underneath and bring me what you find.

Lucy had noticed the bench when she entered the room, but it hadn't been deployed yet. Naked, tearful and aroused, she walked over to the bench, involuntarily putting her hands onto her bottom to sooth her burning cheeks.

"Hands to the side or you'll be punished further" reminded Master Kane abruptly.

The bench was low to the floor, so to feel underneath she had to crouch down, feeling the skin tighten across her sore bottom cheeks, and the scent from her pussy lips parting slightly in their aroused state. She felt under the bench and found long, think wooden object clipped into the underside. Lucy knew immediately what she was facing.

'They don't call me Master Kane for nothing," hand it to me.

Master Kane was closer to Lucy than she realised, having followed her across to the bench. She felt intensely vulnerable as she took the cane: rattan, golden brown and varnished - from the bench and passed it to him.

"For your transgressions you will face three strokes of the cane on your bare bottom, after each stroke you will count it and say "thank you sir", now lie over the bench."

Lucy could feel the smooth, soft leather of the bench as she assumed the new position. Her face overlapped the end and she could feel her body press into the fabric. If she wasn't about to face the cane she might have relaxed into the position, as if readying for a massage. The whole length of the rear of her body was now on display.

"Legs wider"

Lucy complied. She was so horny now she could feel the juices from her pussy on the bench. Would she leave a residue? How humiliating.

"These strokes will hurt," Master Kane grinned as he flexed the cane a few times in front of her, alternating it into an 'n' shape, than a 'u'.

Lucy grimaced. Time seemed to stand still.

She could feel the length of the cane being applied across the middle of her bottom, rubbing tantalisingly up and down, then:

Thwack.

Lucy felt a searing pain, narrower and sharper than that she experienced from the spanking, sharply in a line across her bottom, then radiating through her pussy and up her spine.

"One thank you sir" she gasped, writhing across the bench.

More rubbing and caressing her bottom with the cane. Lucy felt the endorphins rushing.

THWACK

The second stroke was harder. Lucy gasped and writhed more, her bottom rising from the bench, then back again, her pussy and breasts pressing firmly into the tacky leather fabric.

"Two thank you sir."

Final stroke. An eon of expectation as Master Kane toyed with her bottom even longer, rubbing it not just across her bottom but on the inside of her thighs, even the tip of the cane circling tantalisingly around her bottom hole which Master Kane accomplished with the precision of a surgeon.

THWAAACCKKK. The hardest saved for last. Lucy's bottom jumped again, her legs kicked up in reflex.

"Three thank you sir". Lucy was ecstatic now. The cane was the final straw. She lay, trembling on the bench, as Master Kane went over again to his desk. What now?

"Some after care." He said, matter of factly, his voice was less stern now. He was holding a small tube of cream that Lucy thought was lubricant.

"Fuck me!" Blurted Lucy in a creamy daze. Then she gasped.

She came up sharp. She had shocked herself at her out of character outburst. What on earth had she just said!

"Fuck you" he said, looking down at the flushed and sore naked woman in a heightened state of arousal, presenting herself to him along the bench. Lucy couldn't see his face, but he smiled to himself.

"Fuck you?...Fuck you?...he said softly and slowly. Lucy felt her face flush as red as her bottom. Lucy, mind your manners. Discipline to your bare bottom. That is as far as we go. I was about to apply this arnica cream to help soothe your bottom but I can see this is in danger of going too far. "Fuck you" indeed, you impertinent girl." He was chuckling now. "My, my, I'm minded to submit your pert bottom to another twenty strokes of the cane for that." He walked slowly around the room, thinking. "No, I think something more reflective for you now Lucy. Go and stand in the corner." He motioned to the edge of the room, the far corner, which faced the desk.

Humbled, Lucy complied. Her shame was excruciating now. Banished to the corner like a naughty little girl.

"Face the wall," Lucy stood with a rictus expression, her nose centimetres from the paint.

"Hands on your head, legs wider." Master Kane tapped Lucy's thigh with the cane. To ensure compliance.

Lucy had been clenching her burnished bottom in an act of involuntary self-protection, and parting her thighs opened up the sensation of her displayed, reddened backside, and her still engorged pussy.

"Hold that position and don't move."

Lucy gulped, focusing on the tiny patch of the wall that covered her entire field of vision. Her eyes were welling with tears now. She could see nothing of what was Master Kane was doing. She heard the sensation of a drawer being opened, and the scrunch of a plastic wrapper being removed.

"To atone for that last, most severe transgression you will hold this soap in your mouth until I say and reflect on your mistake." Lucy's mouth gaped in indignation, which gave Master Kane the opportunity to slip in the bar of soap between her teeth. She could taste the milky, soapy texture and knew the sensation would grow in its unpleasantness. Master Kane gave her backside a couple of confirmatory spanks to confirm his dominance, making Lucy's mouth clamp more tightly over the soap. Her humiliation was complete.

Or so she thought.

Behind her back, she could hear Master Kane's footsteps heading towards the door, then the lowering of the handle and the creak of the hinge. He was leaving her alone in the room.

Stunned, Lucy remained in position.

A few seconds later, the door re-opened. She could sense two people in the room now. "Now Sylvia could you leave those invoices on the desk for me so I can go through them, and next week's schedule, there are a few points I would like to mark up, oh, and there's a little clean up job."

My god, realised Lucy, it's the receptionist. She wished in that instant she could disappear through the wall she was facing. She'd faced the ritual undressing, the spankings, the caning, even the corner time. But that was at least done in the privacy of Master Kane's company alone. Now she faced the ultimate abasement of showing the full exposure of her humiliating submission, naked in the corner, hands on head, soap in mouth, blushing bottom on full display. A disciplinary mise en place before another woman, this stranger with whom she had tried to be so cool and collected at the reception desk.

For the first time she contemplated using her safeword and fleeing. But what good would that do? For a start her clothes were still in the desk draw. No chance of a quick getaway. Besides, at least this position meant her still glistening crotch and tearful face were facing away from public display. She didn't dare move, mustering all her reserves of determination to keep the soap bar in her mouth, in contact with the wall as commanded.

Master Kane and his receptionist moved quietly about the room, talking in a matter of fact way about the invoices and schedules. They were completely ignoring Lucy, as if she were an inanimate piece of furniture in the corner of the room. She could hear drawers opening and closing. The hiss of a spray bottle and the wipe of a cloth on fabric -- Oh God, they're not... yes... she thought....they're cleaning the juices left by my arousal from the bench. Her stomach knotted and she felt the degradation seep through her body from head to toe. No woman with a modicum of self-respect would submit to this, Lucy thought to herself, but here I am. She learned a valuable philosophical insight in those moments: it is not truly possible to die of embarrassment.

Eventually, the receptionist left the room, a few more minutes elapsed. Lucy could sense Master Kane was sitting at his desk. He would have a full view of her bottom from there. The room was quiet now giving Lucy the time to settle. She could feel the rising sour soap taste in her mouth as she listened to the buzz of the street noise six floors below. If she hadn't been fixed on the soap she would have smiled at the comic absurdity of her position -- all these people down below, having coffee, shopping, running errands. The idea that high above them, behind the 18th Century Façade, a young woman was standing silent and naked in the corner with a bar of soap in her mouth having paid four hundred quid to have her bottom blistered and put on display. Life's rich tapestry.

Twenty minutes or so passed. Eventually, Master Kane rose from his desk and walked over to Lucy. The pain in her bottom and the arousal in her crotch had subsided now.

"You've cooled your jets, I see," said Master Kane, removing the soap from Lucy's mouth as if he were a groom removing the bit from a horse.

Lucy said nothing. Master Kane was right, the corner time was what she needed. It had given her time to process her shame, restore the equilibrium in her mind and body. She wanted to fling her arms around him and hug him but she wouldn't dare.

"Your clothes are on the desk, you may get dressed."

Lucy was relieved there was to be no final twist to her ordeal. She was ready to go now.

"Thank you sir." Her mouth felt acrid from the soap, she felt calm but vulnerable, and if Master Kane had swept her up in his arms and cuddled her she would have meshed completely into his embrace.

"My work is done, you may be released." Said Master Kane, smiling and handing her a small bottle of water so she could rinse the soap out.

In contrasted to the pageantry of her earlier undressing, Lucy put her clothes back on quickly. Master Kane complimented her on how well she had taken her punishment which thrilled her inwardly. Deep down, she was a needy schoolgirl craving the praise of her teacher. One saving grace -- Sylvia the receptionist was not at the desk as she left. Had she really come in to witness the most humbling moment of her submission? Had she imagined it?

Lucy didn't go straight home. She stopped off in the Ladies toilets in Debenhams to apply the arnica cream to her bottom. As she did so, her arousal returned and she finished herself off in the privacy of the cubicle. How much more potent it would have been if Master Kane had done the job himself when she was still lying over the bench.

The next week at work, amidst the usual round of legal documents, spreadsheets, mergers and acquisitions and meetings, Lucy was back in her normal office wear and assuming her usual position as a paragon of 21st century career woman. Her bottom was still smarting, of course, as a reminder of her session with Master Kane, which gave her a lot to think about. What next?

12