Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between her legs a large, thick penis hung, ready for use. Her tits sagged desperately from her chest, no longer the firm round human breasts she had once, but large, torpedo shaped mammaries, drooping downwards, the nipples on the fat milk bags pointing to the floor, her belly bevelled outwards into a fat pot. Her arse was fat, swollen and bulbous, yet her thighs and biceps were clearly concealing bulging muscles.

She took it all in without any visible reaction and in complete silence until she began to laugh, a grunting, snorting laughter, her voice deep, a mix of masculine and feminine, the sight of her snout open and guffawing a somewhat disturbing sight had the assembled medical staff been unaccustomed to it. She felt the urge to make a specific sound welling in her chest and throat, the new pig synapses in her brain driving the behaviour of her body. She didn't even know she was going to squeal until it burst from her and at last she let out a loud "REEEEEEEEEEEE!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!" of unadulterated delight. "I'M A PIG! I'M A PIG! AT LAST! I'M A PIG!" she exulted.

"Yes, yes you are. You are without doubt one of the finest examples of our work here". Dr Susan replied, her arms folded with a smile of obvious pride in her accomplishment in producing her new breeder.

After she had finished panting her thoughts began to run away with her, of her new life in the sty with others like her, but not like, sows provided for her to breed. "When can I begin?" she asked Dr Willenhall who had been busying herself taking measurements and readings, including the length of her penis (both flaccid and erect, Susan using her band to pump the shaft, and as it thickened Lucy felt her brain melting, the stiff hot masting of her cock was the most delicious sensation she had ever experienced. Moving on, Susan turned her examination towards Lucy's perverted vagina and once again, her rectal temperature, comparing it to the baseline.

"We need to acclimatise you to your new condition first, plus your gonads will need a few days to reach a fully capable state of semen production." Susan replied, "If you would come this way". The white-coated medics led her through a pair of doors and suddenly into the noise and bustle of the working farm complex, organised on an industrial scale.

The pigsty was a low, white building, with an immaculately clean walkway on one side, raised up so that the row of steel-walled pigpens on the other could be observed from above. Each pen contained a number of pig women, lolling about in the filth and straw. Here and there walked an equine hybrid, the muscle of the farm, which did most of the heavy lifting as well as acting as the taskmasters. As they passed down the line, a few of the pigs moved forward to observe the new breeder and her physique, with the occasional grunt and sigh of approval.

She was directed to a large holding pen at the far end of the sty. The far wall was marked in terms of depth which showed that the mud and filth that filled the pen was deep enough to come up to Lucy's upper thighs and coat her balls. Doctor Willenhall opened the gate and she was abruptly "helped" inside by one of the equines.

She snorted loudly as she sank into the muck, feeling its familiar, welcoming warmth enclose her, except now, rather than laying amidst the sleeping pigs on her Uncle's farm, she was the animal. That thought was deeply comforting to her new brain chemistry -- she was the thing she had always wanted to be and within a few days, she would get the sexual fulfillment that had been denied her for so long.

Two horse girls brought up a large plastic barrel full of mud and who knew what other filth and emptied its contents into the pen, practically on top of her. Yes, yes, yes, yes! That was wonderful, so good to sink down into the warm, thick muck, she thought as she settled into her new surroundings, all designed to reinforce the feeling that this was home and to cement the swinish pleasure centres that the farm's geneticists had laced into her brain during surgery.

She lay there for several hours, her legs occasionally churning the mud beneath her, and grunting in satisfaction, until the triangular feeding trough was opened with a clang in the side of her pen and filled with random offcut vegetables and mash. She practically swam to it and buried her nose in hungrily, her strong tusk-like teeth enabling her to scarf down the food as she snorted happily.

The Equine who had brought her dinner gave a wry smile, the bucket she had used swinging in her hand as she watched Lucy eating. "Mmmmm....what a pig!" she commented. Lucy's heart sang as someone else called her that.

She slept a lot after eating, her new body satisfied and content, and also in need of time to recover after the ardour of its changes. Two more days came and went in similar fashion, still kept away from the other occupants of the sty. But on the fourth day, she was fed and minutes later, a gate on the adjoining steel wall was drawn up and a sow girl was ushered into her pen. She squealed her "REEEEEEEE!" as she sank into the filth that was deeper than that of the main sty.

Penny had evidently had a lesser amount of alteration than Lucy, she was still almost pretty with her cute, petite snout, a golden ring piercing it, her smaller, misshapen teeth and just a little extra weight and fattening of the tits. She had evidently been crying, judging by the streaks on her cheeks, but was no longer. Lucy immediately felt herself becoming more and more erect, hot blood rushing to her prick and jutting out in front of her impressively, thick veins surging along her length. She immediately advanced on the girl, masturbating openly and eyeing Penny with a hungry expression.

"Luh...Lucy?" she stammered, recognising her through the impressive change in her body. "Please...please don't hurt me" she whispered, her sentence punctuated by a small girlish grunt. "I'll try little one" Lucy replied, her heart hammering as her need rose increasingly within her, catching sight of the enlarged, big-lipped slick sex between Penny's legs. "But...Ughh...I need to put this up you." She took her by the arms and turned her over, forcing the pair of them down into the manure.

She put her large hands on Penny's sides and climbed on top of her, grunting loudly, her big tits pressing to the smaller pig girl's back. She let out several more grunts and she positioned herself before moving her crotch forward, her enormous dick bouncing springily, and flecking Penny's legs with her precum to the sobs of her prospective mate. Clumsily she eventually found the warm wet rubbery strips of Penny's bloated mound and speared her with a savage stab of her fat thighs.

Penny squealed, screwing up her eyes and letting out a sound exactly like that a full-blooded porker would do. Lucy slavered slightly, the sensation of having her rock hard penis stuck inside the girl a greater pleasure than she had expected. She began to breed her roughly, slamming into her from behind, over and over, plunging her pig dick into the squelching warm, pink hole of her fellow inmate, the breeding instinct strong within her, the need to unload inside her and impregnate her dominating every thought.

The Equine heavies looked on in amusement at the hunger displayed by the new recruits, and amongst them was Marla, the newly altered horse-girl sporting a considerably extended cylindrical penis, well proud of its sheath, evidently aroused by the display. She wanked herself off furiously, her shirehorse hooves clip-clopping on the flags.

The two pig girls rutted fiercely, Lucy's grunting rapidly with each rock back and forth could be heard the length of the long sty. She sought to clamber on top of Penny as much as possible, almost wishing she was even a little more corrupted so that she could properly mount her, despite her monstrously changed form. Her short clawed fingers scratched at her mate's fleshy, pink underbelly, and eventually found her tits, squeezing them to make Penny squeal with her own high pitched "REEEEEE!".

At last Penny began to give into her own conditioning and moved in time to her, backing into Lucy's warmth and impaling her on the shaft with anxious and increasingly excited oinking. Penny's own procedure had left her with the mental desire to be bred, to be fucked and filled, to be fat with child, to give birth and then repeat the process entirely once more. Lucy felt herself spasm only once before releasing a gush of semen into the other pig-girl's womb, the electric thrill rushing up from her balls and making her entire groin buzz with overwhelming pleasure.

They collapsed into the mud, their fat bodies heaving and steaming with sweat. Marla stepped forward to stand over them before the horse woman let loose a jet of thick, smelly horse glue over them from her gigantic equine dick, splattering their exhausted bodies with her muck. Marla neighed loudly, tossing her head, much to the amusement of her companions who all applauded. The largest of them clapped her sister on the shoulder. "Well done you three" she said loudly and full of praise. "You're going to fit in nicely."

12