Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hikolu
Hikolu
24 Followers

The Demon's terrible thrustings continued unabated. It's horned head and teeth-filled maw tossed and snarled as it rutted inside her sister ever more frantically, its spaded tail slashing from side to side, cloven hooves scraping on the stone.

"STOP!! STOP IT! LEAVE HER ALONE!" screamed Kate, but it was too late, for the Demon's muscular body tensed, its leathery wings outstretched as it bellowed its final climactic roar, the way its hind quarters quivered showing that it was ejaculating deep into the depths of Lucy's vagina.

She groaned and went limp on the slab, her hands roving over her breasts and the scratch marks made by the creature. It withdrew from her at last, and Kate could see a copious trail of its black, viscous seed upon the stone, steaming as it ran from Lucy's sex.

She searched round for something -- anything to drive her sister's tormentor away but the most substantial thing she could find were nearby rocks, and she hefted one before launching it towards him. Her aim was somewhat poor as she was not practiced in such matters and it clunked at the base of the makeshift altar.

"I SAID LEAVE HER ALONE!" Kate shouted again, and the thing turned its head to her and snarled in annoyance before he advanced on her. Thinking herself about to suffer the same fate as her sister, she retreated in terror until she lost her footing and landed heavily on her behind.

He looked down at her once, his face a horrible visage, square, brutish features, a pair of glowing red eyes burning deep within his skull, black lips parting to reveal sharp teeth, dripping with thick saliva.

To her astonishment and relief, he continued on his way, crashing through the hedgerow behind her, bat-like wings beating with a deafening whumping sound. He turned and retreated into the night sky, his infernal form silhouetted against the full, hunter's moon.

Kate raced down to the altar to find Lucy, near naked, in some sort of delirious state. She tapped her on the cheek and called her name to try and rouse her. More than once she had to stop her sister trying to reach between her legs to pleasure herself, fumbling at the semen-soaked rags there.

Eventually she managed to cover most of her modesty with Lucy's shredded nightclothes and slid her off the altar. The girl struggled to stand but eventually managed to do so after a fashion and they stumbled back across the fields towards their own estate, through the windswept woods and fields.

Somewhere in the darkness she stumbled and dropped Lucy as darkness came for her.

Elizabeth

Lizzie waited on Kate's arrival in the drawing room, her cream dress spilling over the couch she sat in.

Many times she had sat in these chairs, raced around them even as an adolescent, but now she felt forced into a social role that required her to act around her best friend in a stiff, formal way very much at odds with the depth of feeling she had found within herself following the friends' previous meeting, and the memory of what may have so nearly transpired between them.

Presently, Kate entered the room, at first she looked a little troubled, but she immediately brightened as she saw Lizzie, much to the relief of the Parson's daughter. Still, if she was worrying on something, the instinct in Lizzie's heart was to assuage it.

"Are you well Katie? You looked a little worried as you came in?"

"Oh it's nothing, just a strange dream I had last night. I rarely remember my dreams, but this one stayed with me."

Lizzie frowned "A nightmare?" she posited.

"I...I'm not sure" Kate replied.

"It wasn't really like a dream, where details are not fine grained. It was as if it was real, as if I were really there. If it was a dream it was full of the most...stimulating imagery."

Lizzie felt her cheeks glowing as the euphemism for sex was used by Kate, and she felt her heart thudding within her chest.

Doubt crept into her mind like a traitor -- what if she had just imagined it? What if she unburdened herself and Katie told her she did not feel the same, that she was wicked, that she should be ashamed of herself, being a Parson's daughter, to even be thinking such things.

So she began trepidatiously.

"Katie, about the other day...when we were interrupted..." she saw Katie freeze, as if terrified that the subject had been brought up again.

"Oh. Lizzie...I'm..sorry if you were made to feel uncomfortable." Lizzie clasped her hands tightly in her lap amidst her skirts.

"No, no, not uncomfortable. Not uncomfortable whatsoever" she replied. A surprised note crept into Kate's voice. "Then, you were also....oh Lizzie, I don't know what to --"

Lizzie did something that she rarely did, that is to say, she acted spontaneously, enough words having passed between them to inform the other that their feelings were likely to be reciprocated.

She leaned forwards and kissed Kate on the lips, her right hand coming up to cup Kate's cheek.

And after that first shock of the new, soft warmth of intimacy, they sank into each others embrace, and a passionate locking of lips, mouths and even tongues, each uttering several soft moans, grasping each other as best they were able, attired as they were.

Lizzie felt as if she had been struck by lightning, every part of her on fire and fizzing and popping at the same time, whether that be in body or in thought.

As soon as it had begun however, it was done, for they had to abruptly cease when the Lady Georgina entered the room.

They snapped apart as if each of them had been stung when the door opened, Lizzie feeling the blush in her cheeks and hoping that it would not be noticed, Kate curling back some misplaced dark hair which had escaped in their moment of passion.

Georgina looked at the pair of them for a moment, saying nothing, as if a thought had come into her head and she had pondered on its implications.

"Ah, Miss Smythe, are you well?" Lizzie gave a half curtesy, a bob really. "Quite well your Ladyship" she replied, following Georgina's gaze to her daughter. "And you Katherine? You seem a little...flushed?"

"Me? I am absolutely well, never better!" Kate responded, a little too quickly. "Must be the air in here, I will ask one of the staff to open some windows."

The Lady of the house pursed her lips. "Air, yes, there definitely does seem to be something in the air. Well, perhaps I should leave you two to whatever it was you were discussing before I arrived." And with that she withdrew from the room.

When she had left for a few moments, Lizzie sat down heavily on the couch making a sound of relief.

"She saw us!" she hissed at Kate who came to sit next to her.

"She didn't! And even if she did she did not appear to wish to make a scene over it".

Lizzie rolled her eyes and clapped a hand to her forehead, leaning backwards in a swish of dress material, prompting Kate to lean back with her.

"Katie we really cannot keep doing this." Lizzie whispered, though even as she said the words she hated herself for doing so, hated what impression it would give Katie, given her impulsiveness only minutes earlier.

"But why? There may be a law that says a man may not lie with another man, but there is certainly no such law for two ladies of the same sex," Kate retorted.

"It's...it's not, you know...natural" Lizzie whispered, though again, in her head there was a little voice that told her that was her Father talking.

"Is that really how you feel about...this?" Kate asked, imploringly.

Lizzie keep quiet for a moment before simply whispering back.

"No. No it's not. I...I never looked at you -- like that -- until recently. I think I was somewhat innocent in the romantic sense. Being the daughter of a parson is hardly the most liberated of upbringings, but looking back on it, I suppose, I never felt attracted to anyone but you."

"Well then!" Kate whispered, "would you like to kiss me again?"

Lizzie looked into her best friend's eyes. "Mmhmm" she replied, and covered Kate' mouth with her own, Kate hitching up Lizzie's dress and running her hand up her thigh, sensing the warmth and the sweat between her legs.

"Do you touch yourself at night, when you think of me?" she whispered in Lizzie's ear.

"Yes" she confessed

"Though I can rarely...indulge myself fully with my Father in the house." Her breathing became ragged as she felt Kate's fingers brushing against the outline of her slit through her drawers.

"I'll indulge you" Kate replied. There was no practical way the two of them could give each other the pleasure they wanted to here, now, in the drawing room on a bright, sunny day with servants about, not to mention family.

"Oh I want you to -- my Father is going into Shrewsbury the day after tomorrow, come then. "We both shall" said Kate with a cheeky smile.

Lucy

Lucy heard her Father's call in her mind, in her dreams, beckoning, promising her that if she returned to him tonight, her sexual awakening would at last be complete and she would be given a body capable of satisfying the gnawing hunger within her.

She hungered for his touch again, the aching need for him inside her, the hot bloom of his bestial seed in her depths.

Her eyes snapped open as she became fully conscious. Tonight, she thought. It must be tonight was the thought that pushed all others out of consideration.

She rose from her sick bed, the sheet that covered her sliding to leave her clad in her simple nightdress and nothing more, her erect nipples visibly pricked out under the fabric.

She had no undergarments -- her various nurses, including her sister had been unable to either keep them on her, or keep them clean long enough over the last days as she constantly pushed her hands between her legs, her fingers working her dribbling pussy.

She could not be left alone for too long, else she would quickly work herself to a screaming, shuddering climax of such intensity that one could be forgiven for thinking that she would be content.

Nevertheless, within an hour, she would be moving her touch down her body once more. In the evenings, she was forced to take laudanum to keep her drowsy whilst the rest of the house was asleep.

She slid her hands round the back of her neck and groaned wantonly, tilting her head so that her long blonde hair tumbled down her back. The lethargy and weakness she had felt whilst a-bed had left her now.

"I heed your call, Father," she moaned. "I am coming."

She crossed to the window of her bedroom and pulled open the drapes. The night outside was wild and unforgiving. The wind wheezed through the cracks of the window frame and rain would occasionally thrash against the pane.

Opening the window caused the drapes to dance as the wind billowed them into the room as Lucy calmly stepped up onto the ledge in her bare feet, her toes flexing as the cold rain met her skin. She looked out in the direction of Northcroft, five miles away, and then down at the ground some twenty feet below before stepping off and landing perfectly unharmed, her feet crunching the gravel pathway in the gardens behind the house.

She began to walk, in nothing save her shift, the rain matting her hair and soaking her nightdress until her body was visible through its translucent cotton.

She had been going some distance until she heard her name being called over the howling wind. She paid it no mind, the only voice she would heed was that of her Father, calling her home, calling her to become what she was meant to be.

Behind her, Kate, having discovered the abandoned chamber of her sister and the open window, tried desperately to make good the distance between them as they followed the footpaths over the fields, transitioning from one estate to the other, and into the wilderness that surrounded the immediate environs of Northcroft House.

Lucy stumbled onwards, her bare feet blackened with mud and the blood from the cuts on their soles from the sharp flints in the road which did not seem to daunt her.

Kate hurried to keep pace with her sister's wild flight through the darkness and when she actually did manage to grab Lucy's hand to restrain or reason with her, she wrenched free with a strength that startled both women.

"Lucy! What are you doing?!" Kate screamed at the top of her voice as the storm whipped around them. Lightning struck a tree a short distance away which instantly burst into flames, one of its enormous, gnarled boughs falling to the earth with a crash.

Kate held up one arm to shield herself from the sparks and when she looked back, Lucy was on her way again, to the ruin of the house beyond. Driven as she was, she had a shocking stamina that her sister could not keep up with, clutching her side as she had a stitch, and losing sight of the other young woman temporarily.

Lucy staggered up to the building and scrambled down to the cellar seemingly unconcerned for her bodily safety. Kate slid after her and was astounded to be confronted with the sight of her sister standing before the Demon that had defiled Lucy in her "dream"

"Give yourself to us, my child. Speak your vow and become one of us" he said, the words coming from his dark lips in a seductive, lustful tone.

Kate whirled on her sister, "Lucy, NO!" she shouted, almost bent over completely at the waist. But her entreaties were as nothing compared to the overpowering need inside her.

She had been conceived to be this creature's daughter, she should have grown to be a Succubus in her Mother's womb and now she was ready to take the birthright that was rightfully hers. She kneeled on the stone portal, it's many demonic symbols pulsating with orange power and spread her arms wide, her fingers spread out.

"I offer myself, full willing, to our Lord Asmodeus, to become his daughter as well as yours! To become a Demoness in his service!"

Al'gamun's deep, throaty laughter echoed throughout the ruined house. He lifted his great arms with their mighty clawed hands upwards and Kate squealed as the air was filed with swirling fire, causing her to flatten herself into the stone walls. "Lucy, Lucy please don't" she sobbed.

Lucy's skin was darkening, changing colour from its porcelain beauty towards a deep crimson, spreading out like a stain from her chest where her heart pumped her corrupted blood round her body.

"She is mine now" he intoned ominously. "My beloved daughter. You cannot prevent her Awakening. Ever since I placed my seed in her, she has been slowly becoming one of us."

His words precipitated a piercing scream from Lucy as she hunched over and her shoulder blades pushed up against her rapidly changing skin and exploded from her back in a crunch of bone, rapidly swelling and unfurling into a pair of large, bat-like wings akin to those of her real Father.

Kate sobbed as she watched the transformation of her sister accelerating, mouthing a soft "No..."

The screaming of her sister began to deepen into a moan of gurgling pleasure as her body warped to the perverted desire her Father's seduction to Demonhood had awoken within her.

She remained crouched as the small tips of her sharp bone that had thus far emerged on her head pushed out of her skull, surging with growth into a pair of large, curved demonic horns.

With a wet squelch a long, spade-headed tail pushed out from her coccyx, wiggling as it was born, and began to move almost immediately in a graceful slow motion.

Lucy rose to a pair of cloven hooved feet, steaming with heat, the equine forelocks in perfect, taut definition.

Her muscular, yet womanly form now completely covered in her glossy red skin looked almost wet in the firelight. She groaned in satisfaction as she flexed a fistful of sharp, black claws, before spreading them over her large, fleshy tits, crowned by a pair of swollen, thick, black-red teats.

Her lips were now ashen black, as was the flesh within which her sharpened teeth stood.

She moved with sultry grace towards the other Demon, her hooves crunching on the gravel beneath them. When she spoke, her voice was still recognizable to Kate as that of her sister. But like her corruptor, it had an echoing, thick, basso note to it also, further evidence of her transition from humanity to demonhood.

"Mmmmmmhhhhh. I had no idea it would feel this gooood," she groaned, raking her claws through the mass of sultry black curls that cascaded from her horned head about her shoulders.

She felt unshackled, no longer weighed down by human society's morality and disapproval. Her new body was magnificent, capable of so much, and she could not wait to sample all it had to offer her, and those she would defile.

She reached her Father's side and leaned in to kiss him, full, on the mouth, their forked tongues pushing against each other in a depiction of monstrous lust.

From the Demoness' crotch, the swollen mound of her sex began to bulge, pushing forwards until it began to take on an all-too obvious shape as it pushed from her. The pair of them broke their kiss as Lucy gasped in rapturous pleasure. The thing sported a human-looking glans but was monstrously large, thick, and the flesh of the shaft was ridged and twisted, down to a pulsating mass of thick veins at its base.

As it finished making its appearance, a turgid scrotum followed where a pair of lemon--shaped and lemon-sized gonads strained against its dark red skin as they dropped from where her urethra had once been.

Behind her newly acquired testicles, the wet, fleshy petals of her vagina sat, a musky, sexual odour detectable in the air whenever it came into view.

Her Father curled his large, clawed hand round his daughter's member and slowly stroked it as it quivered with stiffness. Kate heard a guttural grunting from Lucy's lips that was so utterly inhuman to her ears as Al'gamun pleasured his daughter, the swollen head of her cock dribbling black precum over his armoured fingers and into the creases between the blood red ridges of her shaft.

He gasped in exhilaration as he heard his offspring's lascivious thoughts, the psychic link between Father and Daughter now fully realised.

"Goood, yes, my daughter, perfect! Such a beautiful sin!"

The pair turned their attention on Kate, and it was then that she realised she had been so transfixed in shock at her sister's final metamorphosis that she was now at the mercy of the two hellions.

Lucy detached herself from Al'gamun's side and took a few slinking steps towards her half-sister, even as Kate tried to back off in response. "Join us, little sister" she purred.

"Give yourself to us, become one of us, and we can be together forever, as a family."

Katherine

Kate was suddenly acutely conscious of her own bosom heaving before her in time to her panicked, shallow breathing.

"Lucy, Lucy please..." Kate stammered as the monster her sister had become came up close, her large, crimson penis quivering between her legs, engorged with her dark blood. Lucy's demonic visage, so like her old self yet so changed bobbed in her vision, and more than once she felt she might fall insensible.

"You always had no appetite for the male of the species, dear Katie. Why allow yourself to be used as the brood mare for some man of property who is not worthy of you before you end your days a shrivelled and saggy sack of bones and wrinkled flesh?"

Kate looked away to one side, trying to avoid her sister's burning red eyes, lest her own betray any sense of wavering resolve. Lucy's continued dripping words of temptation tested that resolve to the full.

"Let me bring you into the arms of our Lord. Become my beautiful sister in sin, you and I shall seed the wombs of the mortal women of this weakling world, and you yourself shall make me grow fat with our own child."

Kate closed her eyes, her heartbeat increasing as Lucy spoke seductively into her ear. To her shame, she felt her nipples hardening in arousal beneath her dress, and the place between her legs growing hot and moist.

Hikolu
Hikolu
24 Followers
123456...8