Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than wings cresting from her back like those of her Mistress, she barked a bestial grunt of effort as thick, bony spikes erupted from her flesh, accompanied by a wet crunch of bone and muscle. Her head enlarged, her feminine features reshaping to become more androgynous as her brows and cheekbones began to protrude forwards.

Red flesh boiled upwards to house a pair of long, polished black, pointed horns that made the newborn Demoness bellow in pain as they pushed from her skull, though the agonised noises quickly became low grunts of pleasure as the transformation pushed past its more brutal stage to concentrate on perverting her sexual organs.

She could feel her vagina, thick between her legs as it slowly slid backwards, fat lipped and leathery skinned, distinctly equine in appearance.

The thought of eventually using it to give birth to the creature gestating in her belly was intoxicating, for the child would surely be undergoing its own, slower metamorphosis in her womb.

The room her repositioned cunt left behind was not empty for long as a huge pair of horse's bollocks slid from her urethra in a massive, dark red scrotum. She felt the urge to push once more, balling her fists and straining as the skin of her crotch opened up into a wide sheath.

The rush of sexual ecstasy of her transformation peaked as her newly grown equine penis oozed out of her, rubbery and cylindrical, fat veins crinkling along it, pulsating in time to her enlarged heart as a dribble of hot precum already began leaking from its flared tip.

She stepped off the altar dais on hooved feet, as massive as those of the cart horses which ploughed the fields of the estate. Her enormous horns jutted from her head and her massive penis swayed between her gigantic, muscular thighs.

Her globular breasts bounced as she went to take her place by her Mistress' side, licking her black lips. Lucy reached out to send one set of claws over the red rock hard hide of her servant's muscular abdomen, sensing the unborn infernal young beneath, changing from half to full Demon within Maggie's womb.

The corrupted maid gave out a deep breath of arousal, surveying the temple with glowing red eyes, flexing her gigantic clawed fists.

"Mmmmmm well done Maggie" Lucy purred. "I think you turned out rather well, don't you." When Maggie spoke, it was with a voice that was utterly demonic "Yes Mistress" she rumbled. The sound of her own voice, so deep and monstrous, so wonderfully, terribly changed, thrilled her, along with the sensations her new body were communicating to her mind.

Her penis stiffened and rose, cresting into an aching arc of erect flesh. The desire to use it, to empty herself into another rampaged through her darkened mind.

"Such a big girl" Lucy crooned, her claws still stroking over Maggie's thick skin, her warm, red skinned hand and forearm snaking down to assess the size of the enormous equine bollocks between her bulging thighs. "Use it, sate your lust my pet"

From the sides of the pit crawled a thing every bit as hulking and huge as Maggie had become, she -- for like it's prospective mate was clearly at least partially female -- bellowed at the top of it's lungs.

Maggie's already semi-erect penis stiffened at the sight of the brutish creature and she roared a mating cry in return as she crossed the bridge of stone back to the altar. The two massive hellions stalked each other, their great forms thudding on the stone and causing the ground to shake.

They smashed into each other, grappling in a snorting, grunting mass of armoured flesh, a show of defiance from the one who was to be mounted, claws raking against the thick hide of the other.

At last her breeding partner fell to all fours, her massive tits hanging like udders from her chest, revealing a large, steaming, sucking and gasping hole beneath her tail, made for Maggie's aching equine shaft.

Maggie grunted in appreciation, moving in behind to mount her mate.

She bellowed once more as she sank her long, cylindrical pole of cock flesh into the creature and she began to rut with all her newborn energy.

In the far wall of the cavern, the cave wall, lit by the flickering fires of many braziers, began to crumble and fall to the floor, revealing a pair of enormous heavy stone doors, carved with the same infernal runes as the altar. Each one burst into flames as the two hulking forms lurched on the altar in the throes of their violent sexual dance.

Maggie pushed her entire length into the slimy, black fleshed tube of her mate's vagina, her medial ring inflating as the hot product of their union splattered, steaming onto the dais beneath them.

Her gonads, the size of melons, pained her as they strained for release and she scrabbled up the gnarly back of the Demoness' under her, completing the passage of her entire, nearly three foot member into the cloying hole.

She raised her horned head and roared once more as the climax overtook her, gallons of her monstrous jizz emptying into the womb of the one chosen to be her vessel.

The towering ecstasy of her orgasm went on for minutes and like the sisters, their parents, and the Parson's daughter who had gone before her, a large infernal halo burst into flames above her head.

The ritual complete, the hellmouth doors ground open, revealing the red light of the gateway to the underworld beneath. The naked townsfolk, in total obedience began to file beyond its threshold.

Emily

Kate pressed her clawed fingers to Emily's temples and applied gentle pressure. "You are free now Emily" she said, watching her pet blink and shake her head as her thoughts cleared.

The all-encompassing obedience to her Mistress, the compulsion to obey, was gone, though she still retained the memories and thoughts, thoughts which still desired what her Mistress had become, as well as her friend.

"Maggie..." Emily began. "She offered herself to us willingly. Lucy freed her mind, just as I have done with you. She made her choice, and now you must make yours, before it is too late."

Emily bit her lip, conflicted. She had no desire to do as Maggie had, to become an inhuman monster. But she did adore her Mistress. That much, she was convinced, in her heart was real.

She passed one hand over her pregnancy in thought to the half-demon within. "I do not wish to be parted from you Mistress but..."

Kate nodded in understanding. "Then go, my precious girl. The child will not be fully human, but she will not be fully demon either. Like any child, her Mother will help shape her path."

She bestowed a kiss upon Emily's forehead and Emily threw her arms round the red skinned Demoness.

"Goodbye, Mistress" she whispered and then turned, and ran from the Temple, as best she was able, as Kate turned back into the Maelstrom, walking calmly into the portal to Hell.

Her escape from the destruction within the valley was not easy, as the village began to be drawn down beneath the earth. Looking back only briefly, she saw the great house collapse in on itself, the roof first, followed by the shattered windows and walls.

She ran as fast and as far as her legs would carry her, making for the treeline beyond the town and higher ground on the slopes of the valley. Great fissures ran across the landscape, pulling everything in their path down to Hell.

Emily scrabbled backwards on her backside, her feet pushing her back from the edge of the yawning chasm which threatened to swallow her up and take her down to hell.

She held one arm up to shield her eyes from the screaming maelstrom of the portal to the Underworld. Why her Mistress had released her at the last moment she could not fathom. Some last vestige of humanity that wanted to have something of her remembered in the mortal realm maybe.

She stayed there, half-sat up, for several minutes, one arm cradled under her heavily pregnant belly, her chest heaving, her face dirty. She winced as she got to her feet awkwardly, planting one hand on her hip and looked out onto the ruined landscape, feeling as if she was the last person on Earth.

She slowly turned and began to walk away, limping down the road to the neck of the valley. The nearest town was some ten miles away, and she judged she might reach it by the next morning. The baby kicked in her stomach and she gave a rueful smile and huff of laughter.

She knew that as an unmarried, expectant vagrant woman, her future prospects could hardly be considered bright. How much less stellar would they be if anybody knew that she carried the spawn of a Demoness inside her, she could not countenance.

She began walking out of the desolation, and into the world.

Tabitha

Tabitha found another handhold in the rocky escarpment and hauled herself upwards, the muscle definition showing in her biceps and shoulders in the stretchy top she wore, along with the hard helmet, elbow and shin pads along with a coil of mountaineering rope at her hip. Her helmet had a small, mounted camera affixed to it, so as to record their ascent. She rolled onto the top of the stone with a heave of effort.

The two women had gone all over the world on their explorations of abandoned and forbidden zones, Cyprus, the Chernobyl and Fukushima zones of exclusion, seen all kinds of strange landscapes where ecosystems had crowded back in after man's departure, but this was something else, a rumoured time bubble which had been untouched for a hundred and fifty years. It didn't appear on any maps, and satellite imagery just showed it as an expanse of flat green.

They had to breach a wire fence, and hack through extensive, thick undergrowth before they had even reached the bottom of the hill and the rock face beyond.

"Wow" Esther breathed as she took in the sight of the hidden valley that stretched out below them, virtually untouched in the last hundred and fifty years or more.

Any roads that had once snaked through the landscape had long since become obscured, having been overgrown and returned to nature. Off in the distance, the ruins of a large house stood, so far the two women had to use field glasses to see it, blackened by fire and in an altogether more tumbledown state.

It took some time to navigate the dangerous landscape, seemingly bottomless pits yawned either side and across the ruined and overgrown roads and fields.

At last they reached the crumbling edifice of the structure they had observed from the edge of the valley. Each took different turns in direction, and it was some time before Esther thought to attempt to find her wife, caught up in the mystery of this forbidden place, the presence of which was officially denied by the British government.

When she could not locate her, and the light began to fail, she grew increasingly agitated. What if she had fallen into one of the crevasses?

In desperation she scrambled down to the cellars, ensuring her helmet was in place in case the whole place came down on top of her. "Tabs? Tabitha?" Esther stammered as she peered into the darkness of the cellar.

The voice that came back sounded like her wife, but unlike. It was kind of like the voice she used when she wanted to sound seductive. "Mmmmm....Esther. At last I can stop pretending to be human. So constricting!"

1...345678