Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her corrupted sister tilted her horned head upwards and took an audibly deep breath through her nostrils. "Mmmm I can smell your lust, " she growled as the musky scent of Kate's sex met her olfactory senses.

She took the younger sibling's wrist and directed it to gently stroke Lucy's throbbing, erect Demoness cock, it's hardness and the beautiful succubus it belonged to making her tremble with a mixture of exhilaration, arousal, and fear.

"You want one of these, don't you?" Lucy crooned as she tilted her horned head backwards in pleasure. "You want to slide it into Lizzie's sweet, tight, cunt."

Kate felt her heart jump in her chest as her innermost desire was vocalised by the Demoness.

"You think I didn't notice the way you looked at her? The way you lit up when she entered a room? The way you think you only whispered her name in the room next to mine in the dead of night? Let me set you free of your mortal soul and you can have her. Her and countless others."

Kate screwed up her eyes as if to stop the fantasy her Infernal sister was describing from painting its vivid picture in her mind, Lizzie groaning and moaning as Lucy had done beneath Al'gamun, but instead of his hulking, monstrous form, a lithe, sultry Demoness, thrusting its hot member into warmth and wetness again and again. A Demoness that wore her face.

"I...I do not want to do such things!" she exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

"Liar" Lucy retorted "I know you, better than anyone. I know you would give your very soul to be able to mate with your dear Elizabeth!"

"I...I..." she stammered, tears stinging her eyes as she looked into the eyes of her sister, red with black slits, like a cat, or a serpent. She wavered, trying to resist the lure of the two Infernals, what they offered. She had only just confessed her love to her best friend.

Perhaps there remained the chance the pair of them could still have a life together, in the human world, even if it meant abandoning her sister to damnation here. She had to take the chance.

"I love you Lucy...goodbye!" she sobbed. And she fled, out of the cellar, out of the house, back into the storm. Lucy could have stopped her, as could her Father, but she had no desire to harm her sibling, and moreover, the tremulous nature of Kate's denials made her sure she would not have to wait long to see her sister again.

"Let her go, daughter." Al'gamun said "when she is ready, she shall come to us."

*

Stealing back into the house in the small hours of the morning would be no mean feat for a stranger to the house, but Lucy and Kate had long since worked out every secret passageway and tunnel it held.

So it was that she appeared in the cold silence of the Kitchens from a small wooden hatchway in a forgotten corner of the cavernous room. The kitchen cat in its basket stirred to look at her with luminous eyes for a moment, and seemingly satisfied that she had seen this particular human emerge from that particular route before, settled back down to sleep.

The house was quiet and full of shadows, and she found herself trembling as she ascended the stairs in her bedraggled state, found her room, and disrobed.

She slowly lowered herself onto her bed, curling her knees up and clasping them with her cold, pale fingers. She fell into an exhausted and fitful sleep, full of the terrible transformation her sister had undergone.

She was looking for Lizzie, but could not find her, or when she did, she reached for her hand, but was continually unable to grasp it. She could hear and see the pair of them, Lucy and Al'gamun laughing at her foolish efforts.

Emily got her up the next morning, finding her Mistress even more reticent than usual. It was as if she was in a daze or a trance.

When she was asked whether she was feeling quite alright, she responded distractedly. "Yes, yes quite alright. Pack a bag Emily, I shall be going down to London this afternoon."

Emily blinked, this being the first she had heard of any visit to the capital. "Very good Miss, is there anything you particularly want to take?"

Kate waved her off with a weak-handed gesture and rubbed her temples to clear the fog of the horror of last night's events. "Just...use your judgement."

She had a plan rapidly forming -- she needed to get away from here, her sister was lost to darkness, she could see that now, even if she had been trying to deny it previously, and she and Lizzie would never be able to live openly as a couple here, and whilst Lizzie was under her Father's roof and influence.

If they could get to London, and from thence beyond, perhaps to the colonies, they would be freer to live in the manner they chose. If she could convince Lizzie to come at least as far as London, and present it to her Father as an innocent enough need for companionship there, she might be amenable to more, away from other influences.

Having dressed and given Emily instructions and a Groomsman to ready a carriage, she made her way down towards the Parsonage with the intent of first informing Lizzie of her design, and thence to petition her Father for only a part of it.

When they abscond to the New World she thought, there would sure to be a terrific scandal, that two young ladies, one respectable in society had run off together, along with the inevitable whispering that the relationship between the two was more than just friendly.

She rang the bell at the Parsonage, smoothing her skirts and was answered by a solemn looking maid, who looked at her with eyes that suggested -- what? Worry? Pity?

"This way miss" she said quietly. Kate barely had time to ask her what was the matter before she was shown into the parlour. The sight that met her eyes rocked her to the core.

Lizzie was sat rigidly on the couch but next to her, was a man. A man of what she judged to be maybe ten years her senior. He was a burly man, which made Lizzie look slight by comparison, even though Lizzie was somewhere between Kate and Lucy's build.

He was sweating a little and his suit looked like it was at least a size too small. Lizzie looked pale and in fact, ready to be ill. As she came past the door, she saw the Reverend stood in front of the window, a ridiculously self-satisfied smile on his face.

"Ah, Miss Belmonte he said, as if he was presiding over the most joyous gathering of friends, which was anything but the case, quite the contrary, in fact. Allow me to introduce Mr James Shuttleworth, an old friend of our family from the East Riding of Yorkshire. Mr Shuttleworth -- Miss Katherine Belmonte."

The man rose and gave a half bow and took Kate's hand which she received coldly before returning to his seat.

Kate looked at Lizzie who returned her stare with one which was desperately sad and apologetic. Kate did not want to believe what she knew in her heart was coming next.

"Mr Shuttleworth has come to ask for Elizabeth's hand in marriage, and I am pleased to accept his gracious offer," said the Parson in an irritatingly gleeful voice.

Kate closed her eyes for a moment, as she felt like there was a great chasm beneath her feet. "I....how...unexpected" Kate managed to get out.

"I shall endeavour to keep her in the best of circumstances" the idiot in the too-tight suit uttered.

"I am sure you shall. But what of tenderness, and affection?" Kate retorted, as she managed to regain her senses.

"Come now," said the Parson. "Mr Shuttleworth is a man of some means and reputation, perhaps a Lady of your station has better prospects, but my Elizabeth could not hope to make a finer match."

"Could she not" Kate spat back, feeling angered, heartbroken, and cheated all at once. "Perhaps we should ask Elizabeth what she hoped for."

The Parson looked affronted and Mr Shuttleworth shifted awkwardly in his seat. "Well? Elizabeth? Could you have hoped for finer?"

Lizzie, under pressure and caught between two worlds, merely stammered "I...I couldn't say" she finally managed to get out.

"Then I hope you find yourselves suitably content with your choice," Kate finished, before she marched out, her hopes dashed in the most cruel fashion imaginable.

Elizabeth

Kate slammed the door with a bang as she stormed off up the path, and across the field back towards the big house. Lizzie could tolerate the disapproval of her Father and her would-be groom, but found what she could not tolerate was the feeling that she had injured Kate with her inaction.

That once she was married to the sweaty prig of a man currently sat by her side all chance of further intimacy with her friend would be gone.

Her Father let out a nervous laugh in a vain attempt to defuse the tension in the room in the wake of Kate's departure. "I am sorry Mr Shuttleworth, I've never known Lady Katherine to be quite so vulgar in her manners. I can't think of what must have got into the girl."

Lizzie stood up and excused herself hurriedly, feeling the bile rising in her throat. Excuse me, I feel a little unwell".

She ran down the corridor to the scullery and vomited into the basin until her stomach was quite empty and promptly burst into a flood of bitter tears.

It had not really every occurred to her that what she felt for Katie could be considered "love" but after their shared intimacy, and now the prospect of that embryonic love being taken away was more than she could bear.

Presently, she heard her Father's voice outside the door "Elizabeth! Pull yourself together! Mr Shuttleworth! Think of your position, child!"

Lizzie felt like she wanted to die -- her Father wanted rid of her, Shuttleworth wanted to own her, and have her against her will, and Katie would likely never speak to her again.

"Tell him that I am sorry but I really must go to bed" she told him, before wiping her mouth and thundering up the back stairs. She closed the door to her room firmly and contemplated the futility of her position, curled up in the window-seat, looking out onto the garden.

Later that evening, the Maid brought her up a tray, and she deigned to at least try to eat something.

"Oh Miss Elizabeth" the girl, Sally, sighed. "I know you don't want to marry him, but it's a rare thing for a girl to get a choice in the matter. Take my Tom, I wasn't right sure that I cared anything for him at the start, but as we went on, we got to become...familiar like."

Lizzie tilted her head, "The thing is Sally, I do know who I want. I just can't have them." Sally frowned for a moment. "You mean Miss Katherine" she declared, a little too loudly before lowering her voice to a whisper once she was shushed.

"Aye, I had noticed once or twice how close you were. Not something I ever considered for meself like, two ladies being...intimate."

"You don't seem surprised at all?" Lizzie responded. "No, I had a spinster Aunt, she lived with another woman, who I were always told to call Auntie, but she were no blood o'mine.

What I do know is that they had only one bed in that house, and never were one ever far away from t'other. I do remember as a child, I saw they sharing a kiss and a cuddle. When I asked my Mother about it, I were told to pay it no mind and forget I ever saw anything. I guess my Mother knew what her sister were, and was content to live an let live."

The girl sighed and patted Lizzie's hand. "Bit different wi you an Miss Katherine, her bein a Lady n'all. Sometimes the poorer people have some freedoms the rich can never have just as much as the other way round it seems to me."

Lizzie nodded sadly as Sally got to her feet. "Thank you Sally, you get off home now, I don't think you'll be needed again tonight." Sally smiled a sympathetic yet encouraging smile.

"Good night Miss, try not to worry too much." Another nod of Lizzie's head saw the maid vacate the room before Lizzie slid between the covers of her bed and into a fitful sleep.

Katherine

Kate had marched directly to the stables and had saddled a horse before riding at full-pelt towards Northcroft. Her tears streaked coldly against her cheeks as she went.

She jumped one of the estate gates and it was not until she reached the overgrown confines of the ruined Manor House that her mount rebelled, rearing up to a halt.

No matter how much she encouraged the mare, she would not bear her any further, whinnying and protesting, so much that she threatened to unseat her rider. Kate knew why, it was the baleful demonic presence that emanated from below the animal's hooves which it somehow detected. She dismounted, and made the rest of the distance on foot.

The half-demolished bricks leading to the cellar had now been completely removed, and when she descended below, she found that the makeshift temple had been returned to some order.

Ruined stone had been rebuilt, and the large round altar stone was now level, in the centre of the space, set into flagstones that surrounded appeared new and covered in the same demonic symbology, their patterns all leading in perfect symmetry towards the central pentagram.

"Lucy?! Lucy!" Kate called in the silence of the cellar "Lucy are you there?" Kate began to sob. "It's...it's all gone wrong. The Parson intends to marry Lizzie off to some...stuffed shirt from Lincolnshire. And there's nothing I can do to stop it."

Silence, for the moment, was all the response forthcoming. She gathered herself as best she was able and continued. "I don't know if you can hear me, but I really need your help, I can't do this all by myself, I need my...I need my sister by my side."

Where Lucy sprung from she could not tell, but suddenly she was startled by the sultry voice of her sister at her ear, her Father standing a little further over her left shoulder.

"You know the price, you know what must be, if you want her...and me."

Kate felt the demonic warmth radiating from her sister's skin. She was truly stunning, she thought. A beautiful beast to behold. And again she felt the warmth between her thighs, the rapid beating of her heart, the thoughts of copulation in a crimson skin.

She looked down at her fidgeting fingers until Lucy's red clawed finger tilted her up by the chin to meet her eyes.

So I ask you again, sister, " Lucy purred from her glossy black lips "Do you want to be like me?"

Kate nodded, uncertainly at first but then again, with conviction. What was being offered to her was so logical and yet so full of longing and desire.

To swap this short life of decaying beauty and unwanted and unsought-for marriage for eternity indulging every lustful whim as a powerful and monstrously beautiful Demoness. And to have her Lizzie by her side as her bride. They would not be human anymore, but they would be together.

"Yes. Make me a Demon, sister. Make me like you," she replied firmly, throwing all caution and Kate-like level-headedness away with a toss of her dark curls, her chin turned up proudly before she looked down and began to pull at her corset strings, loosening her bodice until her pale, round breasts were spilling from the front of her dress.

Both Lucy and her Father gasped in arousal as Kate's pale skinned nudity was revealed, her pink nipples erect, the cleft between her legs wet, her pubic hair showing beads of her moisture clinging to its dampness.

Kate took deep breaths, trembling as her sister drew close on cloven hooved legs and leaned down, tilting her horned head. Kate knew what she intended, and obediently did the same, locking her mouth with Lucy's, her tongue met by that of the demoness.

Exhilaration flooded Kate's senses and she clasped Lucy's cheeks with her hands, pressing her still human body against the warm, impossibly smooth red skin of her infernal sibling.

Al'gamun looked on with obvious satisfaction as his daughter effortlessly indulged and desires. He had been able to watch her from his imprisonment, the burgeoning lust that she had begun to indulge these last years testament to the blood that ran in her veins.

"It shall be as quick as it was with you my daughter...she is untouched by any other hand than her own. The sin of claiming a virgin, in addition to your incestuous union pleases our Lord Asmodeus, she will be considered worthy."

Lucy

Lucy felt the aching hardness of her erection, almost painful in its intensity as she moved her black lips in the incestuous kiss. It was a fascinating thing, to feel the virile need that she assumed the men she had lain with feel, but pushed beyond to a new and frightening intensity by her demon blood.

Breaking the kiss with a gasp from both women, she picked Kate up, draping her over her arms, moving to lay her out gently upon the altar she herself had been corrupted by her Father, climbing up after her and above her, her red breasts hanging from her chest, her barbed wings folded.

Her sister swallowed thickly below her, and closed her eyes for a moment, mentally preparing herself it seemed, for the act that not only would deprive her of her virginity, but would begin the process of stripping her of her humanity.

Lucy snaked her black tongue down between Kate's splayed, pale tits, breaking off to lick the clawed fingers of her right hand and circle them at her sister's pink, stiff left nipple, producing a moan of arousal.

Kate's back arched on the stone as her sister teased her, resuming the snaking line of her tongue down, over her flexing smooth, flat belly and to the moist public hair beyond.

With an appreciative grunt, Lucy kissed and licked and slurped her dark lips at Kate's vaginal petals, her tapered tongue pushing where only the young woman's fingers had ever probed before, sending the younger sibling in paroxysms of pleasure, her fingers scraping against the altar.

She cried out as Lucy corkscrewed her tongue deep into Kate's by now sopping wet folds "Lucy! Lucy please! Fuck me!"

The Succubus needed no encouragement, her sister was ripe for the taxing, for pulling down into the depths of depravity just as she had been and the knowledge made her hardness surge to painful levels.

She came up for air, her long hair flipping back between and around her horns and she groaned "at last" as she curled her clawed fingers round her cock, readying herself to claim her sister's maidenhood.

Lucy pushed forwards, spearing her sister's virginal cunt with her thick, red skinned penis, raising her horned head to make the sinews of her neck stand out as she groaned in ecstasy at the sensation of Kate's virginally tight, hot, wet hole closing round her throbbing, virile cock.

"Uuurrrrghhhh! Sister!" Lucy grunted as Kate arched her back, wincing with pain as she was broken in by her sibling's huge member. Her hymen had long since given way, through a combination of her self-pleasuring and the many hours she had spent horse riding on the estate, so though there was pain, there was no blood.

She bore it, waiting until the pain gave way to a satisfying fullness inside her.

Lucy slowly began to thrust, almost experimentally at first, her red hands groping her sister's tits and her thumb claws pressing into her nipples. She grunted with each upstroke, the delicious moist warmth of Kate's cunt making a schlicking noise as she plunged into her depths, the demoness gasping in exhilaration as she watched her own crimson skinned penis be swallowed by her sister's vagina.

"Good girls," Al'gamun groaned as he watched Lucy deflowering Kate, in the sure and certain knowledge that the result would be the rebirth of the daughter of Georgina conceived with that fool, Charles. What perfect and sweet revenge for the two decades he had been robbed of as her husband.

Lucy was picking up the pace now, Kate's legs spread out almost at right angles, the toes of her small feet curling in ecstasy and tension as she was repeatedly impaled by Lucy's infernal shaft. Before this night was over, he thought, Kate would be every bit as much his daughter as Lucy.

123456...8