Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His shirt ripped as his spine raised upwards, straggly hair growing out of his once flawless skin, rather than a thick pelt as his ribs expanded out to make him barrel-chested.

The wench in the stall gave out a horrified scream, at first at what she was seeing happening to Daniel, but quickly for herself as she tore open her dress and saw her own metamorphosis beginning.

Four additional nipples erupted on her torso and rapidly began to bloat into two pairs of pointed breasts. She quivered as she slowly turned over onto all fours and her snout began to push out of her face with a blood curdling scream of pain and terror. Her monstrous, clawed paws burst from her simple shoes, and her knees inverted, turning into meaty hind quarters.

"You will make a fine pair of pets for my sister and I" Lucy told them as she fully shifted into Demon Form, and her sister quickly followed suit, circling the quivering, grunting forms of the still changing pair.

Their ears elongated to points, warping to become bestial along with their ravenous heads sporting enormous pointed teeth within slavering, snarling jaws. Their skin became stretched over their sinuous muscle, sickly pale in some areas and raw pink in others.

Dinah's cunt slid up between her legs and under a stubby, stunted tail that grew above it, steaming hot, as Daniel's penis went through its own monstrous change, shovel-headed, knotted and pink and he immediately began to sniff after his prospective mate.

"Ah ah ah!" Lucy cautioned as she went to the rows of tack on the stable wall and retrieved a length of chain for each of them. Each hellhound growled in frustration, their staring yellow eyes showing their anger as Lucy and Kate restrained them, wrapping the chain round their necks to form leads.

"You've had quite enough rutting for one day I think," she concluded before the two Succubi began to walk back to the House.

As they passed Silas, still loitering in the yard, they appeared to his eyes as no more than the two ladies he had always known, albeit now accompanied by two dogs that he had not recalled seeing previously.

Georgina

Mrs Harrison stared at them blankly, despite the fact that the dining room was in complete disarray, with a large four-poster bed placed where the table should be, draped with red silk drapes and bedclothes.

The sheets were visibly and recently stained, and the finest China and glassware was strewn around, with the finer contents of the wine cellar showing their remnants in the bottom of the glasses.

Charles stormed into the middle of the room, red-faced with anger.

"Intolerable! Do you hear me! The girl has finally gone too far!" He marched back to come face to face with his wife and she could feel the spittle hitting her face as he ranted.

"I disown her! And not a penny she shall have from me from this day forwards!" He was still blissfully unaware that both sisters were responsible for the scene which currently greeted his eyes when he and Georgina had returned from Brunnington.

"Mrs Harrison! Where is Miss Lucinda?" he demanded. The housekeeper slowly turned her head to her employer, her movements sluggish, her eyes glassy.

"Northcroft House" she replied dreamily. Georgina took a sharp intake of breath and her mouth went dry, her heartbeat accelerating. Had Lucy succumbed to the same temptations that Arthur had once awakened within her younger self? And where was Katherine?

Charles was already on his way out of the room and she hurried after him, already entreating him to withhold judgement on her daughter until she had been given the opportunity to explain herself. Her husband remained silent, his jaw clenched on his way to the stables.

"Silas!" he barked as he came through the yard. "Bring me the Britska." The stablehand did as he was told, in the same dazed state of the housekeeper. Every so often, the thought of what had happened to his colleague Daniel passed across his mind, but each time the question seemed to float away from him, too intangible to remain in his mind for more than a minute or two.

Georgina whimpered as she was roughly hauled up beside Charles, his hand pinching her arm painfully and wrenching her shoulder. She was barely in her seat beside him before he thrashed the reins and tore down the road towards Northcroft.

Georgina followed in the footsteps of her husband as the pair of them dismounted from the britska and followed the same path that Lucy had forged on her first visit to the ruin of the once great house. As they neared the portico, Georgina stopped in her tracks with a gasp, and held one hand to her breast, a creeping feeling of something occupying the space before them, something she had not felt in two decades.

Her hesitancy provoked a rebuke from her husband as he stormed into what was left of the entrance hall shouting "Lucinda! Katherine! Show yourselves! Come here this instant!"

The sound of distant laughter echoed through the house in reply, two voices, overlapping one another. This only increased the ire of Charles, who marched one direction and then the other, seeking to locate its source.

Georgina, however, knew instinctively where it was coming from as she slowly turned to locate where the stairwell to the cellar had once stood, and saw a deep red glow emanating from the hole in the brickwork.

Her expression slowly changed from one of trepidation to one of trembling, wide-eyed anticipation. By the time Charles had looked back in her direction, she was already picking her way down towards the cellar. She was dimly aware of Charles shouting her name, but it did nothing to slow her purpose.

"Lucy? Kate?" she called out querulously as she descended the last broken steps, followed quickly by her husband still hissing "Georgina!" angrily under his breath. The air down here was close and smoke-filled, a pair of braziers lighting the restored altar where once she had lain beneath Arthur Cordingley, her body responding to his each and every thrust, both of them invoking the name of Asmodeus as Arthur had filled her with his seed.

Silhouetted against the wall, two figures slowly walked forwards, their movements slow and sensual, curved hips and breasts rolling left and right. Their shadows though were at odds with their actions though, as they showed horns and wings, and the flick of a spaded tail.

Eventually they came within the light of the braziers and Georgina's mouth dropped open. Her husband wore a similar expression, but the reasoning behind their astonishment could not had been more diverse.

"Your daughters and I would have you join us" Al'gamun intoned. "Once, you were prepared to stand with me and become a daughter of darkness"

Georgina started as the man she had once been betrothed to, the one who had placed the first child in her belly, moved into the light to join Lucy and Kate, his hulking, gnarled body emerging slowly.

"Arthur?" she whispered in disbelief. "Arthur is that you?" The Demon rumbled "It is I my darling beloved. I have returned to you."

Georgina let out a shuddering gasping breath of astonished exhilaration as she tentatively reached out to touch the Demon's skin and the bony spikes that protruded from it, before her fingers raised to touch his cheek briefly before she stepped back. "I...I cannot believe it. I thought you consumed by the fire, but you achieved your ascension after all!"

Her gaze drifted back to her daughters, their lithe, red skinned naked bodies, their semi-erect penises, their black lips, and horned heads. "And that of my girls I see," she continued, her voice carrying a note of admiration as she stepped towards Lucy and her bosom visibly moved up and down. "How beautiful you have made them."

Al'gamun gestured to the altar, framed by the braziers. "And you too, my love. It is not too late for you," he rumbled, which precipitated a shuddering gasp of arousal from Georgina, long suppressed desires springing to life once more, with renewed vigor, if that were possible.

The Duke's brow furrowed as he saw his wife's reaction, and her lack of revulsion at the sight of these creatures from hell. Far from it, she was seemingly entranced, an expression of rapture on her face he had never seen before, even when she had so rarely shared his bed.

"Georgina! Come here this instant! This monster and the foul things he has made of the girls seek to bewitch you!" he exclaimed, though his voice betrayed his lack of confidence in his ability to command his wife in the circumstances.

His demeanour abruptly changed when she began to laugh. It was a tinkle at first, making the shoulders of the Duchess shake softly, but it changed into a hearty, mocking laugh as she turned to face him, sneering.

"Worm!" she spat back in retort. "All the nights I lay beneath your sweating, heaving body I felt my flesh crawl. Being forced to accept your cruelty and dominion, knowing you were not worthy of me has been a torture for twenty years. My Lord and my lover, his servant, has returned. And I grant their request to be their bride full-willing."

She stepped into the centre of the stone circle, and took a ceremonial dagger which was handed to her by Al'gamun.

"Finally! I offer myself to you, Lord Asmodeus!" she cried, slashing the palm of her hand with the blade, clenching her fist to force the crimson blood to drip between her fingers onto the carved pentagram.

Instantly the emblem burst into glowing orange life, bathing the Duchess in its light as she tore her bodice open, the fabric of her expensive dress tearing as she rid herself of her clothing, throwing it into dirt.

Charles tried to rush forwards as she disrobed to stop her, but Lucy pushed her spread fingers in his direction. An invisible force took him off his feet and landed him on his backside in the corner of the dungeon.

Georgina's naked, middle-aged body was laid bare, the stretch marks of her two brushes with childbirth clearly visible. The next words that came out of her mouth were guttural, a prayer to her Demon Lord in the language of the underworld, the words plucked so easily from her buried memories, a prayer that was swiftly answered.

Her trials had been completed long ago, and only the unholy blessing of her Lord was required now.

The Duchess let out a cry of shock as her arms and hands elongated and a pair of clawed limbs burst through the human skin and flesh. Georgina's breasts swelled at her chest, any signs of age rapidly leaving her body as the Demonic taint renewed her, drooping tits lifting and inflating.

The skin stretched until it was translucent and shiny and snapped away, from collar to navel, revealing a luridly red skin beneath.

The Duke wept, putting one quivering hand to his mouth in horror as his wife became something terrifyingly inhuman before his eyes, not even the sultry, devilish beauty of her daughters, but a monster as horrific as her former fiancé.

Large, thick, hooked horns broke through her kneecaps, oozing bloodily from her body, her thighs swelling with muscle to begin their transition into bestial quarters and easily bursting the confines of human skin, more inhuman flesh revealed beneath.

"Georgina, please! Please stop!" Her husband stopped as the half-transformed woman raised her claws to the crown of her head.

"No, I can't, " she groaned in a voice which was no longer the melodious human, but a thick, breathy low tone of a Demon of the pit. Her skull was visibly deforming her features as it cracked and enlarged with each passing second.

"I will become the mate of Al'gamun!" With that declaration, she pulled the human scalp, hair and all, and face from her enlarged head, revealing the snarling visage of her new demonic self, the eyes large and glowing red, the only hint of a nose two flaring, snorting slits above a large maw of a mouth, the teeth large, long, savage knives, black lips shrivelled back from them so they were visible at all times.

She dropped the mass of flesh and hair she had torn away from her head, before raising her claws either side of her temples once more.

Beneath her hands, her horns tore from her skull, producing a grunt from the Demoness, long and black, they projected sideways from her head like those of a long-horned oxen, their pointed tips curling slightly up at the end.

Her flesh, including the grotesquely swollen orbs of her breasts was more patterned and pock-marked than that of the two succubi, with darkened pitted channels running between muscles and the tops of her thighs where they joined her torso.

Her nipples were huge, thick milking teats, of a red so dark they could almost have been black.

"No! By all that is holy!" squealed the Duke, whimpering as he sank to his knees, covering his face with his hands, and yet unable to stop himself from watching the conclusion of his wife's metamorphosis through his fingers.

Georgina's moans of pain and arousal became ever louder and more monstrous in nature. Two shafts of bone shot from her shoulders, destroying the last of the flapping human skin before her wet wing membranes unfolded.

She stepped forwards on large, cloven hooved legs, an enormous tail, comprised of large sections of bone sliding almost gracefully from the base of her spine.

Unlike her daughters, she sported no male genitalia, and yet her vagina sat bloated between her muscular red thighs, made to accept the monstrous penis of her mate, it oozed stringy black ichor from its thick lips, resembling those of a horse.

Georgina panted heavily, and sent a black tongue over her savage teeth in satisfaction. "At last, I am rid of that humiliating mortal form" she purred, passing her daughters, skating her claws over their shoulders, the pair of whom had been masturbating to the sight of their mother's change instantly brought to orgasm, shooting ropes of their meaty, devilish seed into the air, grunting as they came heavily.

She came to Al'gamun's side and they locked mouths in a hungry, tongue-filled, grunting kiss, his thick, clawed fingers groping her left breast lustfully, her elongated, twisted arms snaking up his armoured spine. When they broke away at last, they turned their attention back to the Duke.

"You see, Charles dear," she said in a condescending tone. "I am afraid you and your family were fed a tissue of lies to ensure your fortune and favour. Of course we led you to believe I was a poor innocent girl, who had been preyed upon by the demon worshipping Arthur Cordingley before he had perished in the fire."

Charles took it in as best his terror-struck mind was capable, but the next think his now infernal wife told him caused him to put his hands over his ears and shake his head in disbelief.

"The truth is, I was as much a willing participant in the rituals as he ever was. We conceived our child in the name of our Demon Lord upon this very stone, the first in a litany of sins designed to bring about our ascension to these forms."

She gestured with her large, clawed fingers to herself and her Demon lover.

"At the last moment, my impatience led to my punishment, and my separation from my bride," continued Al'gamun, "We had promised two human souls to Lord Asmodeus, but he was left in possession of only my own.

I laboured long in the deepest of the hells until I was at last, given the reward I sought. But I could not return to my love and cure her of her humanity until my daughter spilled my blood on the stone once more."

He tilted his horned head to look at Kate. "I must admit, her sister was an unexpected but most welcome addition to our family. Your daughter, as well as mine, is one of us now, a Demoness of Lust forever."

Lucy

Georgina grinned her maw-toothed smile and said to her eldest daughter, "Lucy, Kate, why don't you introduce Charles to your new pets?"

Lucy stroked her clawed fingers over the ravenous head of their new pet between its horns as she led it from its cage by a sturdy looking chain attached to an iron collar at its neck. It rumbled its snarl of appreciation, it's red eyes flickering in their sockets as it did so, opening its ferocious jaws to reveal its long, thick, tapering tongue.

Lucy smiled down with glossy black lips as she petted the beast, it's large body rising and falling as it took air into its lungs, it's rib cage expanding and contracting. She turned her head to alight on the whimpering form of the Duke, cowering before the Demons and the sight of his horrifically transformed groomsman.

Kate came over to join them at Lucy's shoulder, one arm draped over the swollen belly of her rapidly growing incestuous pregnancy.

"My, my Daniel, what big teeth he has. What say you, sister?" said Lucy. "He must be hungry after all that exertion."

The Duke raised his hands in front of him in a useless gesture of defence. "Nay, nay, I am your Father! Please, stop!

"You are not my Father" Lucy replied with a grin of her black lips.

The Duke's screams were short but no less horrific for all that as the thing proceeded to devour him alive, her jaws sinking into his flesh and tearing out his guts. Giant teeth destroyed his rib cage with a snapping noise of splintering bone. The hellhound fed hungrily, blood and viscera dripping from its snout.

Emily

The hall that had once hosted banquets for the great and the good of English aristocracy had rapidly been turned into a makeshift lair for the Demonic family.

Four thrones dominated the space, one pair for the siblings, another larger pair for the parents, facing each other across a series of pleasure islands, where the bewitched and entranced members of the household lounged and writhed in their nakedness.

Emily lounged at the cloven hooved feet of her Mistress, her skin glistening with the oil that coated her from head to foot, her brown hair slicked back on her head, her pointy tits showing their dark pink nipples stiffly erect.

She looked across at the slightly fuller figure of Maggie on the other side of Kate's throne, the chain connected to the collar round her neck clanking as the Demoness adjusted her grip.

She smiled at the other handmaiden, who smiled back, and she knew Maggie felt the same unconditional love for their beautiful Mistress Katherine and Mistress Lucy.

Maggie crawled other to her, and spread her fingers over Emily's left breast, oiled fingers slithering over slippery skin before they swept to the point of her nipple, making her groan with desire.

Maggie's hands directed her and helped her up into the Demoness's lap, who positioned her crimson skinned penis to kiss Emily's dripping wet labia.

The red skinned, clawed hands of the beautiful creature slid round Emily's hips and she was slid onto the large, erect cock of Katherine, a long groan escaping the maid's lips as she took the hot, crimson penis into her glistening wet hole.

The stiffly erect cock filled her beautifully, warm, pulsating with Miss Katherine's virility, sending her into raptures as her clitoris was teased with the slick push of red cockmeat as she sat down, Kate curling her clawed hands round Emily's hips.

She began to slowly ride her Goddess, moaning wantonly as she took as much length as the demoness had to offer.

Faster and faster, her Mistress pistoning in and out of her, her red thighs slapping against Emily's buttocks as Maggie sucked on her tits, masturbating vigorously before she was suddenly removed by Lucy, pushed onto all fours and speared herself by the other Demoness.

Emily would have had an excellent view of her had she not been screaming her assent with her eyes shut tight.

Kate snorted with animal ferocity as she jerked her hips upwards to meet the downwards motion of her pet and the tension built in her loins. Since her ascension to Demonhood she had indulged so many forbidden desires, and yet her appetites were still decidedly sapphic in nature.

1...345678