All Comments on 'Lucy's Revenge'

by skinnypom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shove it up your ass!

That's what he wanted her to do with the key. One of three things happened. Unless she is going to kill him, she has to let him go at some point. At that point he either slaps the shit out of her, takes the key, dumps the cage and leaves, or he laughs in her face, tells her the cage is a stupid toy and easily removed at home with a simple tool and leaves her standing there, or most likely, he'll laugh in her face, call the Police and have her sent to jail for years and years for assault, battery, kidnapping and rape. After all, he has the cage on with her finger prints on it, he has the abrasions on his wrists from struggling in the cuffs and she has his DNA in her cunt. She's toast. I hope the fatty enjoys prison. And her threat to sit on him? What a joke! She sits on him, he takes a bite out of her ass and leaves her bleeding and needing stitches. You have any idea how powerful the human jaw is? This was a stupid story not worth the time spent reading it. Way too little information about the two of them and the ending was so implausible that, even for fiction, I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was.

Simplyme99Simplyme99over 9 years ago

Perhaps 'anonymous' would like to create an account, submit his/her own stories and let's see how good they are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Asshole

Wow! Anonymous has some good points, but he's such an asshole. All of that could've been said in a constructive way. The anonymity of the internet makes people think they can be assholes with no consequences.

Despite the plausibility of the story, I enjoyed it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unrealistic

Removing a chastity cage is not that hard....regardless of the difficulty, once she lets him go, it's off, even if itakes a few days.

The other option, marry her and be a sex toy....why the hell would he take that?

Annoymous is right about one thing, he would simply call the cops and have her arrested.

THe seeds of your story are good, but you need to really re-think your premise and your scenario. She basically rapes this guy, then expects him marry her, all because he called her fat?

I know the teasing is supposed to have been more harrowing, but it was brushed over in a couple of paragraphs, and so it just seems....minor.

I hope this helps

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not that well written.

Too short

Unrealistic

Confusing

Not Descriptive

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 9 years ago
Doent make sense

If he ruined her life I get revenge but why would she want to marry him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous