Lucy's Rubicon

Story Info
Lucy's submission reaches a new level.
3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NEthingGoze
NEthingGoze
251 Followers

I went straight from the shop to an Indian joint near the theatre for a delicious chicken tikka masala, paratha, and a bottle of Taj Mahal, Of course, while I ate, I imagined Lucy carrying out my instructions which left me very aroused. Tonight, would surely mark a new level in our relationship. She'd made it clear that not only should I feel free to use her as hard as I wished, but that she really wanted to be taken deeper into my most wicked fantasies.

That was fine with me. I hadn't been holding back so far, but I hadn't exactly cut loose either. Her avid desire to submit was inspiring. I still didn't want to rush things, nor did I wish to leave her needing more than I gave her. The care and cultivation of a slave as special as Lucy was a delicate exercise.

The delicious food was mostly wasted on me. I spent the entire time lost in delightful thoughts of Lucy's glorious body and the delicious deviant plans I had for exploring her limits later. I imagined her freshly scrubbed and flushed out with the new plug seated in her tight ass indulging her own wicked imaginings.

I tried hard to wish down the rock-hard erection that distorted the front of my jeans as I focused on the yummy Gulab jamun I'd ordered for dessert. Of course, the sweetened rose water it was bathed in reminded me of Lucy's special syrup and thwarted my effort at cock control.

After savoring the last succulent bite and settling my bill, I managed to arrange myself for a sneaky exit from the restaurant and skulked out.

The show went smoothly. The stage manager complimented my mix as I approached the stage door after shutting my system down and I happily headed home to my waiting slave with visions of debauchery dancing in my head.

I bounded up the stoop steps when I got home, barely able to contain my excitement at the prospect of Lucy awaiting me. When I got to the door, I took a moment for a deep breath before entering to reveal the amazing sight of my gorgeous Lucy in perfect presentation position. Her beauty always took my breath away, but posed like this, offering herself for my inspection and use she was especially spectacular.

I walked up to her slowly, savoring the moment before laying a finger on her. I could feel her heat and smell her arousal. Her eyes sparkled with lust. A subtle glistening on her lovely curtains explained the strong scent. Her swollen nipples were fully erect and announcing themselves proudly. Slightly parted lips begged for a kiss.

I couldn't resist the hot pink nipples beckoning me and took them twixt thumbs and forefingers, squeezing gently at first, then increasing pressure as I rolled them between my finger pads. Her breath caught and her chest rose slightly. Our eyes met with the implicit possession I took, and she gave. When I increased pressure and twisted harder a deep moan escaped from her throat.

"Such lovely nipples."

"Your nipples, Master."

"Mine?"

"They belong to you, you own them."

"Nice."

"You own every part of me, I'm proud to be your property, body and soul,"

I released one nipple took it in my mouth and gnawed it gently as I slowly lowered my hand, gradually stroking the soft, lithe curve of her taut belly until I reached her mons. I cupped her and let my fingers find her moist lips. My middle finger slipped between her folds to discover a slick pool of her arousal. I gathered some and brought the finger up to her still parted lips. She accepted my digit gladly and suckled her nectar from it.

I traced her lush lips with my fingertip then took her chin in my hand and drew her mouth to mine for a deep kiss. As we kissed, I fondled her tits, hefting them, then squeezed them hard enough to wrench a gasp from d, then clutching her rock-hard nipples harshly in my fingertips that turned the gasp into a whimper.

When I released her, she was panting, the breath coming quickly, her chest rising and falling dramatically.

"Follow me, baby."

I hooked a finger into her slit and led her into the bedroom where I pointed to the foot of the bed. She assumed her presentation pose there and waited while I surveyed the array of wicked toys she'd arranged as instructed.

My first selection was the flogger.

"Tits."

She thrust them out and pressed her elbows back out of the way. The lovely full mounds were offered and ready for the lash, her expression telling me that she was not merely ready, but eager for me to accept her assertion that they were indeed mine.

I started with a slow, easy lateral figure eight that brought the leather strands into the outside of each breast, then adjusted to pay equal attention to the inner halves of each. Lucy maintained a stoical posture, accepting the stinging impacts.

Then I altered the aspect so that each stroke descended directly into the top and nipple of one tit then the other. Her grimaces told me that these strokes were biting more intently into her flesh and the deepening pink infusing both confirmed it.

"How's that, baby?"

"It hurts, Master."

"Is that okay?"

"Yes, Master, may I have more please."

I smiled proudly at her then held the handle laterally against her lips. She accepted it gently between her teeth. The clover chain glinted and caught my eye, so I picked them up and dangled them before her. I smiled and jiggled them in front of her face, so they made a tinkling sound.

I leaned close to her and took her right nipple into my mouth. I teased the firm, resilient gumdrop with my lips and flicked it with my tongue, then seized it in my teeth, nipping gently before taking a fiercer hold, testing the texture and resilience. A quick intake of her breath told me that I definitely had her attention, so I moved to her left and repeated the drill. She struggled to remain still as I dug in firmly. The texture of the rubbery flesh resisting my teeth was a sensual treat and her plaintive squeals were the cherry on top.

When I released and leaned back, she took a series of panting breaths, recovering composure as I brought the first clamp to her right nipple. I opened the jaws wide and surrounded the tender flesh, peered into her eyes and watched the way they closed fearfullly when I released the clamp, freeing the jaws to snap shut viciously.

"Aoowww."

"Breathe."

She struggled for composure.

"Okay, baby?"

It took her several deep breaths before she could nod in response.

"Yes, Master, thank you."

I opened the other clamp and brought it to surround her other nipple.

"Ready?"

"Yes, Master."

When our eyes met, she flashed me a brave smile of encouragement.

I nodded and let the second clover snap shut. She screamed and shuddered as the pain coursed through her chest.

"Still okay?"

She took several deep breaths, then nodded.

A strained smile began to blossom on her lovely lips, and she nodded again with more conviction.

"Very okay, Master."

I took hold of the clovers and began to rotate them. Her eyes told me that the pain had a firm hold on her as they drifted out of focus. I increased the rotation. Her whimpers peaked, then waned, and I watched her begin drifting into subspace.

I released my grip on the hardware and reached under her armpits, supporting her as her arms drooped involuntarily. We stood together like that for a few moments before I steered her gently to the bed and lay her down.

It took several minutes for her to return, mumbling and blinking.

I stroked her face and kissed her forehead easing her back from orbit.

"Was that good, baby?"

"Um, yess, Master. Deeper than before. Golden."

She started to move.

"Lie there for a minute, get your sea legs."

She chuckled, "It does kinda feel like I'm on a boat. Rocking sort of."

"Some water?"

"Yeah, please, that was thirsty work."

"Right back."

I popped off the bed and fetched a bottle of water from the fridge. When I got back to the bed she had sat up, leaning against the headboard. I opened the water bottle and handed it to her.

"Thank you, Master. Gave me cotton mouth."

"I understand. You said it was golden. The space was gold colored?"

"Yeah, it was golden and shimmery, beautiful, really felt like soaring into the sun. I love endorphins, Master, and I love you with all my heart."

I caressed her cheek, "My sweet baby."

She handed me the water bottle. I put it on the bedside table and turned to hold her in my arms.

"Ready for more fun?"

"Yes, Master, always ready for you."

I pointed to the unfamiliar butt plug standing on end next to the water bottle.

"Is that what you picked up on the way home?"

"Yes, Master. I hope it's the right size."

"It looks fine. Actually I think you flatter me."

She returned a questioning look.

"I said something near my size, that's definitely bigger than I am."

"Don't sell my Master's magnificent manhood short."

I scoffed with a smile.

"How was it wearing it for an hour?"

"Wonderful, thinking the whole time about how you were going to fill me with the real thing when you got home, Master."

"You want me to fuck your ass tonight?"

"Oh yes, Master. If it's not to un-slave like to ask for it, I really want you to fuck your hole hard and deep and fill me with your precious cum."

"That can be arranged."

"Yay."

"Would you like the clovers off?"

"That's up to you, Master."

I took them in my hands and gradually pulled them out and down, stretching her nipples like taffy, watching her expression. Her eyes squinched and her jaw trembled. As her breathing quickened, I released them both and tossed them onto the bed.

Her immediate reaction was a bloodcurdling howl. She trembled as the immediate pain from blood rushing back into the delicate, compressed tissue tore through her.

I leaned toward her and gently suckled first one, then the other. I nursed her like that for several minutes until pleasure replaced the searing pain.

"Like fire and ice."

"Mmm, the contrast is exciting. isn't it?"

"That's one way to put it, Master."

"Sarcastic slave."

I raised an eyebrow. She got it but didn't yield.

"It was agonizing when you opened the clamps and then your mouth was magic. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, Master. The contrast was stark, it ripped through me like a lightning bolt, then you bathed my soul with tenderness and love. It summed up what you are to me in one moment, Master. Exactly why I adore you, my wonderful, Master."

"Trying to talk yourself out of trouble?"

"Am I in trouble?"

I responded with an ambiguous mock glare.

She struggled to return an appropriately chastened demeanor without letting the sparkle of humor in her eyes run rampant.

Eventually we both succumbed and broke out in mirthful laughter.

"You know what this means, don't you?"

"That we have way too much fun together?"

"That I will have to punish you for the first time."

"Oh my, does that mean I'll get a harsh beating, Master?"

The fear she showed was very unconvincing and failed to conceal the arousal the idea inspired.

"No, baby. I don't think doing something we do for play would constitute punishment for a randy slut like you. Do you"?

Now her puzzled look showed a hint of fear.

"What is your idea of punishment, Master?"

"Rather than giving you a whipping that I suspect you might enjoy, I think an essay explaining why it's wrong for a slave to respond to her Master with sarcasm."

She considered that for a moment and decided I was serious before nodding solemnly, "How many pages, Master?"

"At least one, baby."

"When is it due?"

"Tomorrow when I get home from the show. You have another rehearsal tomorrow?"

"Yes, Master. Singing. We did the acting scenes today, tomorrow we do the songs."

"That's easier, isn't it?"

"I'm much more confident singing than acting."

"You'll be great. Don't stress about the essay, I'm not an English teacher. The point is that you probably won't try to get punished in a way you might enjoy."

"You're a wicked man, Master."

"Thank you, baby."

"It is definitely my pleasure."

"Speaking of which."

I pointed to the bed, "Hands and knees."

She hurried into position.

I grabbed a pillow and slipped it under her, then pushed her butt to force her to lie over it. She flashed a smoldering look back at me over her shoulder and subtly licked her lips.

I clutched her hips and squeezed, then worked my thumbs to her crack and massaged them into the beckoning space. I pried her open gently, like separating sections of an orange to expose her brown, puckered starfish. As I spread her the interior of her anus opened to wink a flash of pink at me.

She moaned provocatively and tossed me a little twerk.

I drew my hands back and gave her a double smack.

She giggled provocatively, teasing me, begging for more.

I upped the ante with a second harder pair of spanks, before reaching to the nightstand for the lube resting next to the plug. I lay it on the bed beside her and leaned into her offered fuck hole.

I kissed my target, then gently teased the rim with the tip of my tongue, before stiffening my tongue and plunging it into her puckered opening.

Lucy gasped and her reaction this time was different, rife with surprise and delight.

"Oh, Master. my god that's amazing."

I withdrew and gave her hole a last kiss before bringing the lube to bear. I dripped a few drops into her crack and began working the slick goo into her. First, I used one finger, then added a second, dripping a tiny bit at a time onto my fingers until I was able to probe her with ease, both fingers sliding smoothly in and out of her anus.

She fell into the sensation and pressed back into every thrust encouraging me to add a third finger. Her vocal pitch climbed nearly an octave and morphed into a yelp when the third finger bottomed out and I rotated my hand.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yes, Master, please can I have your cock."

I withdrew my fingers and smeared the lube they were well coated with onto my cock as I dripped a little extra onto myself.

I lowered my glans against her now open ring and pressed in. Owing to all the preparatory steps she was very receptive, and I slid smoothly in until the inner sphincter ring offered resistance, but Lucy pressed back, and my cock popped through filling her completely.

"Oh, Master. Please fuck me hard, use your nasty slut's asshole."

I grabbed her hips for leverage and thrust hard and fast feeling her completely with each stroke. Her moans encouraged me to use her brutally, leaving no doubt how much she wanted this.

I reached under her to seize a tit with one hand and cup her pussy with the other. I worked her nipple, twisting and squeezing it cruelly while I spread her labia and found her swollen clit with the other.

She shrieked when I seized her pearl with my fingernails and worked it the same way I was manhandling her nipple, pinching it hard and twisting as she whimpered.

All the while I pounded my cock into her ass that gripped me perfectly as she tried to contract in rhythm with my probing prick. The way she managed to offer tight resistance as I drove into her and then milked me on the way out was heavenly.

Somehow, she managed to wriggle so her clit pressed more aggressively into my grip in the midst of everything else that was happening, like she was begging for harsher punishment. Her breathing told me that she was getting close, and she began to thrash.

"Master, may I cum, please?"

"Yes, baby, cum hard for me."

She cried out as I felt her buck under me, quaking and crying out in an ecstatic explosion.

She pressed back harder still, like she was trying to force me even deeper into herself. I joined her, pumping my own explosive eruption, emptying my balls deep in her bowels.

"Thank you, Master. That was perfect."

"Is Lucy a happy slut?"

"Your happy slut, Master."

I took two handfuls of her wonderful red curls and guided her toward my wilting cock. Her eyes widened at what I was implicitly expecting from her. I nodded and smiled wickedly.

"Clean me."

She tried to hide a cringe but began reluctantly with a tentative flick of her tongue on the tip of my glans, teasing my still tender flesh.

"Surely my slut can do better than that."

She nodded determinedly and surrounded my corona with her lips, still hesitant.

"You were squeaky clean as directed, weren't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Well then?"

Without another word she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean. It didn't come easily for her, but she did it thoroughly.

"Was that hard for you, baby?"

"It felt really nasty, Master."

"A good slave serves her Master in many ways, doesn't she?"

She nodded resignedly.

"And remember what you told me earlier."

She nodded again, "Be careful what you wish for?"

"Something like that."

"That certainly did feel extra slutty. Thanks for making me get really clean."

"My pleasure, baby."

"Do you still love me, Master."

"Of course, baby, more than ever."

I kissed her deeply. She was reticent at first but joined in.

"You don't think that was dirty, that I'm awful for doing it."

"No baby, it made me feel very loved."

She still didn't seem convinced.

"I wouldn't ask anything of you that I would feel diminished you."

She finally smiled, happily accepting my words and the way I held her, nuzzling against me.

We gradually drifted off to sleep like that, entwined and exhausted.

NEthingGoze
NEthingGoze
251 Followers