Lucy

Story Info
Lucy appears on my subway ride and becomes mine.
3.1k words
4.39
8.7k
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a normal morning for me. I awakened around seven, took a shower, ate some breakfast, and headed to the shop. I worked at a sound shop that provided equipment to Broadway shows. We'd been building a system to go out with a road company and the trucks would be arriving before lunch to take the gear away. The afternoon promised to be easy.

The first things I noticed about Lucy when she boarded the train were her beauty and her baggage. It is unusual to see people carrying suitcases on the subway, but she had two. Her red curls got my attention immediately. I've always had a predilection for redheads and hers was a wonderful deep red. Her blue eyes looked red too, as if she'd been crying.

"Pardon me, is something wrong?"

She regarded me suspiciously and shook her head, then looked away. That made sense because talking to strangers on the subway can be dangerous.

I heard her sniffle, and she wiped a tear away.

"You sure there's not a problem?"

"Leave me alone, please."

She started to sob with tears welling and beginning to course down her cheeks.

"Sorry, I just thought maybe i could help."

"You can't."

"I'd like to try."

"Why would you?"

"It looks like you could use a friend."

"You don't know me."

"I'd still like to help."

She tilted her head and regarded me more closely.

"I won't hurt you. I really just want to help. Look, my stop is coming up, why don't you get off with me and we can talk."

I could tell she was considering my offer, so I stood up and took one step closer. I spread my arms, trying to look harmless.

"I'll carry your bags."

Her internal debate appeared to be going my way.

"Okay."

She grabbed the handle of one bag and gestured toward the other."

"Please."

I led her off the train to a bench along the wall. We sat and she burst into another bout of tears and sobbing. I waited for her to settle a little then patted her gently on the shoulder.

"What happened?"

She caught her breath enough to answer.

"My roommate kicked me out, and I would have slept in my car, but it got towed and I can't afford to bail it out or pay for a hotel or anything."

She gasped and began another round of near hysteria. I knew it wasn't a setup, she had no way of knowing someone would give a damn, so I made a snap decision. I offered her my latchkey and told her my address.

To say her expression was incredulous would be a gross understatement.

"Why would you trust me in your house, we just met."

"There nothing there that's worth much, and you have a good face. Go, get some rest, grab a shower if you'd like. There's not much in the fridge, but you're welcome to it. I'll be there before very late. I'll see you this afternoon."

She threw her arms around me, kissed my cheek, and another wave of tears came.

"If you go up to Columbus Circle, the next stop, you can transfer to a downtown train for free. You'll want the fourteenth street station for my place."

"I don't know why you'd do this for me."

"I guess I'm just a sucker for a pretty face."

She smiled awkwardly."

"I need to get to work. See you later."

I left her there staring wide eyed after me.

Work was simple and straightforward. We got the truck loaded, and I begged off for the afternoon. When I got to my apartment the door was locked. I knocked and she called out from inside, "Who's there."

"It's me, Dave."

She left the chain on when she opened the door to peer out, then quickly shut it to unhook the chain and opened it wide. I stepped in and she threw her arms around me.

"Thank you so much."

"I'm glad I could help. I'm dying for something to drink, you?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

"So, what are we going to do about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we need to get your car out and figure out a place for you to live."

"I'm pretty broke."

"Then I guess we need to find you a job, too."

Tears began to well in her eyes again.

"I shouldn't have come here."

"You're welcome here, I want to help."

"I mean New York. I thought I'd be living with my friend, some friend she is. I guess I could sell my car."

"Yeah, if you're going to stay in New York, you really don't need a car."

"I know, I love my car though."

"I guess you'd need it if you want to go home."

"I can't do that

I opened the fridge and selected a soda, opened it and took a deep drink.

"Why can't you go home?"

"I just can't."

"Did something bad happen there."

"My stepfather happened."

"Ah."

"He raped me once., if I stayed it was going to keep happening."

"I'm sorry."

"Not your fault."

"Did you report him?"

"He's the police chief."

"Oh shit."

"Exactly."

"Did you find anything to eat in the fridge?"

"I didn't look."

"Are you hungry?"

She nodded, shyly hanging her head.

"It's almost time for dinner, do you like Italian?"

She nodded, "But I can't afford restaurant food."

"My treat."

"I couldn't let you, you've already done so much."

"Consider it a date. Are you seeing anyone?"

"No."

"Well I think you're beautiful and I'd be very happy to take you to dinner as my date, how's that?"

"Thank you."

"Am I someone you'd like to date?"

She made an uncomfortable, put on the spot, face.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful."

"I do."

"You'd really like to date me?"

"Very much."

She cracked a shy smile.

"Okay."

I took her to a little trattoria in the Village where they know me and ordered a bottle of Chianti. The waiter, my friend Victor, didn't proof her, which is why I'd picked this restaurant.

"I'm not 21."

"Victor doesn't care, you're with me."

"I'm not going to sleep with you tonight."

"Didn't ask you to."

Her conflicted expression told me that she wasn't sure how to take that.

"Didn't say I wouldn't like to either," and tried out my most charming smile.

We shared a chuckle.

"Now that we've that settled, I know you have nowhere to stay, so if you'd like to stay here, you're welcome."

"But..."

"Without any expectations, promise."

The smile she returned showed a hint of skepticism.

Victor returned bearing a plate of wonderfully crispy calamari with a bowl of marinara sauce for dipping. She grabbed one and ate it like she was starving.

"Wow that's great."

"I love the food here."

She quickly ate three more rings of the delicious squid. I had one, mostly enjoying the sight of her devouring them.

She took a sip of wine and extended her glass to me, "To my wonderful new friend and benefactor, thank you very much."

I clinked my glass with her, "You're very welcome, thank you for agreeing to date me."

She set her glass down and leaned across the table to offer her lovely full lips for a kiss that I happily accepted.

We polished off the calamari and exchanged small talk while we waited for our entrées.

"So what brought you to the big apple when you ran away?"

"I love singing. I got really good reviews for shows I did in school. I figured if I didn't try while I was young I never would. I know it's a one in a million shot, but, why not?"

"What do you do for work?"

I chuckled before answering, which perplexed her.

"Sound."

Her eyes begged for explanation.

"I guess fate must have brought us together. I do sound for Broadway shows. I work in a shop that provides reinforcement systems for shows. Sometimes I work onload ins and take outs, and frequently I mix shows."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope."

"I can't believe it."

"I can't wait to hear you sing."

Victor arrived with our food, chicken parm for me and lasagna for her.

"This looks great."

"Thanks, Victor,"

"Any grated parmigiana, or cracked pepper?

"Both for me, please."

"And madam?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

Victor stepped away for a moment, returned with cheese and pepper for me.

"Say when, Dave."

"I can't believe we never exchanged names, I'm Lucy, Dave."

"It's a distinct pleasure, my dear."

"All mine."

She winked at me and flashed a brilliant smile, before digging into her lasagna.

For several minutes we both focused on our delicious food.

"A friend of mine is the house electrician at a dark theatre where they're having open calls for a new musical next week. He could probably help you get in, if you'd like."

"You've got to be kidding."

"I think he'd be happy to, he's a good friend, I work for him frequently."

"Holy shit, oh, pardon my French."

"Don't worry, stagehands tend to be fluent in French."

We finished our meal and wandered through the Village, made a stop for ice cream cones, picked up another bottle of wine, and eventually returned to my place. I opened the wine and we settled onto the couch to enjoy it and talk more.

"How come you're not dating anyone?"

"I'm picky, I guess. How about you?"

"I've only been here for a few weeks, and my stepdad kind of put me off men."

"I understand."

"You're picky, huh?"

"Yeah, I haven't found the right redhead yet."

She choked slightly on a sip of wine.

"Redhead?"

She twirled a strand of her curly red locks.

"I noticed that." I tried the charming smile again.

She blushed and smiled back, fluttering eyelashes.

I leaned close, stroked her cheek and kissed her, softly at first, but it progressed to a real kiss that slowly began to include tongues. At first, we fenced exploratorily, but soon it became full blown, passionate osculation.

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow."

"Could I change my mind about something?"

"About what?"

"Sleeping with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think I might really like that."

"I know I would."

She reached for my hand, took it softly in hers, rose from the couch while pulling me behind her, and headed for the bedroom.

Once we were inside, she pulled her peasant blouse over her head to reveal a beautiful pair of breasts with full areolae and hard pink pencil eraser nipples. I leaned close to take one in my lips and suckle it. She moaned happily and pressed

eagerly into my mouth. Her hand stroked the back of my head.

"I should tell you, I'm not a virgin."

"Because of your stepdad?"

She nodded.

"But you will be my first consensual lover."

"I'm flattered."

"I had a couple of crushes in school, but I never really wanted them like this."

She reached down to find the growing bulge in my pants as I kissed her beautiful breasts. She opened my belt and jeans, slid her hand inside and took my cock in her hand. Soft fingers gripped me aggressively and she worked me instinctively in a pleasing way.

"Teach me what you like."

"A little lighter grip and long slow strokes to start."

She took the instruction beautifully, bringing me to full, rigid erection immediately.

"Would you like me to put it in my mouth?"

"I love that, would you like to do it."

"I think so, can you teach me how? I want to please you."

This delightful girl was pushing all my buttons. You really never know when you're going to turn that corner and meet the one who steals your heart. Her confidence was growing, and she pushed me down onto the bed. She slithered out of her molded jeans and panties seductively, revealing a lovely reddish-brown bush before pulling my jeans off, then knelt between my legs and leaned down to kiss my hard cock.

"I haven't seen many penises, are you really big?"

"Medium, I guess, about seven inches."

"You're bigger than stepdad."

"I'll be gentle."

Her lips surrounded my corona, and her tongue licked the tip of my glans.

"Mmm, you taste good. Am I doing this right?"

She cupped my balls gently, getting a feel for them.

"Mm hmm."

"Is that okay?"

"Very okay, you're a natural."

She smiled and plunged her mouth down on my cock, taking several inches.

"Careful with your teeth."

"I'm sorry."

"If you use your lips to cushion them, you'll be fine."

"Yes, sir."

"Why'd you do that?"

"What?"

"Call me sir."

"Was it wrong?"

"t was very right actually."

She smiled and took my cock back in her mouth with no hint of teeth this time.

"That feels wonderful."

She pushed herself down on me, forcing my glans to her gag point, which she did.

"That takes practice."

"Would you like me to learn to take you all the way."

"I would."

She tried again, forcing my cock a little deeper, but she gagged again causing her to choke and pull back again.

I stroked her cheek and pulled her face up to me by her glorious hair so I could kiss her deeply. That brought her into position where with a slight rise of my hips I could touch the tip of my cock to her labia.

"Please, take me. I want you inside me."

As much as I wanted to thrust into her, I wanted to assure her pleasure in her first experience. At least I told myself that, so I rolled her over and slid down. She started to push me back, but I was insistent and as soon as my tongue slipped between her curtains she moaned contentedly and clasped her hands behind my head.

Her juices flowed extravagantly. Her pussy was a treat, delightful womanly bouquet and a wonderful flavor of blended citrus and delicate ocean salty tang. She greedily raised her hips to meet my hungry mouth. When I captured her pearl between my lips and began punishing it with my tongue her groans increased, and she trembled. I felt her nearing orgasm and immediately pulled away leaving her spasming convulsively. Her core muscles contracted, coiling her, shaking and calling to me, "Please let me cum, please, sir."

"Not yet pretty Lucy."

I couldn't believe how easy it had been. She did the work for me. I smiled happily as I moved back up to kiss her as she begged for release. She hugged me fiercely babbling in my ear. Still shaking. Trembling in need.

I let my cock rub against her taut belly.

"Please, I need you inside me."

I brought my cockhead to the gates again, coating myself with her oozing nectar and plunged my cock fully into her with one powerful thrust.

"Please may I cum."

I waited with my cock fully embedded as she squirmed trying to grind her clit against me. I could practically taste her desperation for release.

"Please, sir?"

"Yes, cum for me."

She moaned in delight and after about five full thrusts she came, crying out in ecstasy. I kissed her and held her gently as she continued a long, drawn-out orgasm, quivering, and shaking, her cunt convulsing around my still ramrod hard cock, clenching my manhood perfectly.

"There you go, baby, that's better, isn't it?"

"Oh my God, Master, that was incredible."

"Master, is it?"

"Is that all right?"

"Why do you call me Master?"

"It just feels right. Is it okay? May I please call you Master?"

"Do you read about kinky things online."

I felt here cunt contract around my cock, still buried in her.

"Yes."

"Does it turn you on?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you read about BDSM?"

"Yes, sir."

"Are you submissive?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you want to be my submissive?"

"I read one of your books while I waited today. It was incredibly exciting."

"Which book?"

"The Story of O."

"And you identified with O?"

"Very much."

"And it excited you?"

She nodded, blushing.

"Did you masturbate?"

"Yes, sir, I did."

"More than once?"

"Yes, sir."

"How often?"

"I'm afraid I lost count, about six I think. She was so lucky to have such a powerful owner."

"You're a very wicked girl, aren't you Lucy?"

She nodded and hid her face against my chest.

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Ssh, don't be, I'm very proud of you for telling me. I'm sure it wasn't easy to reveal your secret desires."

"It was hard, sir. I hope you don't think I'm dirty."

"Hardly, I think you're delightful."

"Really, that makes me very happy, sir."

"In fact, I like you calling me Master. Would you consider becoming my slave?"

"I think I would love that, Master."

"Then it's done, Lucy from now on you will be mine. I guess we don't need to find a new apartment for you."

"No, Master."

"You'll live right here with me."

Her smile could have lit up the neighborhood. And just like that I became the proud owner of a beautiful redheaded slave girl. A red-letter day, NPI.

"You haven't cum yet, Master."

"No, I haven't."

"Isn't it my job as your slave to attend to your pleasure, Master?"

"It is."

"Where would you like to cum, Master?"

"Where would you like me to?"

"That isn't up to me, Master. All my holes belong to you."

"Very nice, you please me very much."

I pulled back and thrust fully into her pussy. I quickly found a rhythm and soon her arousal was building again along with mine. The audibles were wonderful, slurping and slapping as my cock slipped in and out of her sopping wet tunnel and our pelvises collided. She was delightfully tight, and I imagined that with training she would become highly skilled.

"Master, may I cum please?"

"Wait for me, I'm very close."

I grabbed her buttocks for leverage and pounded into her. Quickly I felt my orgasm build to a peak.

"Okay, baby, cum with me now."

We actually came together. She cried out in delight, and I grunted as I shot multiple ropes deep into her.

"Oh, Master that was wonderful. Thank you for filling me with your cum."

"We are going to have much fun together, Lucy. Do you take care of birth control?"

"No, Master, but I will."

"Tomorrow morning you will go to the drug store, buy some RU-486, take it and buy a diaphragm."

"Yes, Master."

"Now, let's get some sleep. We have much to attend to in the morning."

"Yes, Master. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, lovely Lucy."

I took her in my arms and drifted off to sleep.