Luisa's Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
Trevor admits he has feelings for Luisa! Sex follows.
2.1k words
4.55
3.9k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luisa was surprised to see that her dad had packed her girl clothes while compiling her suitcase. Thoughtfully, she laid out her outfits on her aunt's guest bed and bookshelf, occasionally holding something up in front of the mirror. She eventually settled for a grey sweater and a modest blue skirt. She almost wore her heels, but decided against it at the last second- choosing a pair of boring old sneakers instead.

~~~

It'd been about a month since Tony Luisa had visited Trevor's college. He didn't know what he expected when they met up again, but he hadn't imagined this.

"Oh,wow," he said.

"Do you like it?" she asked shyly.

Trevor nodded. "You look great," he said- and he was being honest, she really did look swell in that little outfit. Her eyelashes also looked thicker and her legs were shaved.

"Thanks! And thank you for being so understanding about this whole mess... Hang on- what happened there?" She gestured towards his hand.

Trevor shrugged. "I got mad and punched a wall," he said, letting out an embarrassed chuckle.

"Dude! You can't go around doing that," she tsked.

"You can chew me out in the car- I am itchin' to show you this film I found."

"It better be as terrible as you say," she said with a grin.

~~~

"I hate horror movies where everyone dies," she sighed.

Trevor laughed. "Are you kiddin' me? That death was hilarious."

"No, it was tragic- although, I will admit it had comedic timing with how sudden it was."

"Right? And the truckers- everything isliterally their fault."

He exited out of Netflix. "Want some lunch?" he asked, getting up.

"Sure! But, er..."

He paused, then sat back down. "Whåt's up?"

"You're taking this really well."

He raised an eyebrow. "You mean..."

"Me being trans," she mumbled.

"Oh, boy..." Trevor rubbed his hands together, looking stressed out. "There's a reason for that, if I'm honest."

Some ideas floated through Luisa's head, but the main one was a trans friend from school. The wildest one was that he was trans himself, which didn't make a lot of sense considering he was the epitome of Southern masculinity.

"I'm- I'm..."

Luisa's heart sped up.

"I'm bisexual, I think."

... Huh.

"Cool. I'm pan."

"You're what...?"

Luisa giggled. "It's okay, not a lot of people know what it is. Er, it's a lot like bisexual but inclusive of more than two genders. There's some discourse around it stemming from bi erasure, but I think the terms go hand-in-hand. I used to call myself bi, though."

Trevor looked dumbfounded. "But- but you came out as gay-"

"I did, because I thought I was! Sexuality is funny like that. In reality, I just wanted an identity that would allow me to distance myself from stereotypical masculinity. So, when I found out I was trans, I realized I like girls, too."

"Oh, uh... huh."

"Sorry- went on a bit of a tangent."

"No! No, it's alright. I guess I'm pan, too."

Her heart picked up speed again. Inside she was screaming, but externally she (hoped she) came off as calm and collected. "Really?"

"Yeah- to be honest I... I have a bit of a crush."

...

"On who?"

...

Trevor looked panicked. He swallowed, his Adam's apple bouncing along his throat. "Will it change anythin' if I say it's you?"

THANK YOU BUDDHA, LORD, JESUS AND ANY OTHER DEITY FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL GIFT I HAVE JUST RECEIVED.

"For- for real?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"I like you, too," she blurted out.

"Since when?"

"It's been awhile," she said with a nervous little laugh.

Trevor placed a hand on her shoulder. "I liked you as a guy and I like how you are now," he said. "I realized back when I was at school; I'd have dreams about you, like my subconscious was tryna tell me somethin'. And- and I slept with other people, other girls hopin' it'd go away... But they kept comin' back, over and over." He looked off into the distance, a small smile on his lips. "I wanna just- just hang out with you and fuck around, makin' corny jokes and watchin' shit movies because you're my favorite person." He laughed tensely. "I guess it was a relief to hear you wanted to be a girl because that part o' my sexuality is somethin' I'm already used to, you know?"

He looked back at her, switching to look at one eye at a time, back and forth.

Luisa nodded. She felt like springing up from the couch and doing a victory dance, but she knew Trevor was having A Moment and didn't want to come off as facetious.

"That makes sense," she said. She ran her hand up and down her leg, which was bent beside the other to the left side of the couch. "Do you wanna, um... Explore that? Like, what do you want?" Say yes.

"I'm sorta an all-or-nothin' fella, so what I want is... well, what I want is all of you."

OH, SHIT.

"Wanna skip right to it, then?"

"Are you comfortable with that...?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

Trevor inched towards her slowly. His cologne reminded her of summertime and running through the woods, as it emanated fresh air and spice. She eagerly closed the gap between them, having been waiting for this moment for years. His lips were wide and chapped, gentle and warm. He didn't dare poke his tongue in her mouth as they both shared a soft, simple kiss that slowly turned into something a little rougher. Feeling frisky, Luisa palmed at the center of his cargo shorts, wondering what awaited beneath.

"Someone's getting ahead of herself," he smirked.

Luisa blushed. "Sorry."

"It's okay, no worries... It's kinda hot." The kiss resumed, and so did Luisa's thoughts... his dick had felt big beneath her palm. What if it didn't fit?

Luisa pulled off her sweater to reveal her low-cut tank top. She felt a bit silly with it on because she didn't have her bra fillers, but Trevor didn't seem to mind; he swooped in to pepper kisses along her collar bone, causing her to shiver.

There was a creak somewhere in the house, alerting them both. "Wanna head to my room?" Trevor asked.

"Sounds good," she answered.

Taking her small hand in his, he led them up the carpeted stairs. She knew the way, of course, but appreciated the extra physical contact. When they got there, he gently pulled her towards his bed. She'd only ever slept in it once. She was 11 at the time and had forgotten her sleeping bag at home. Now here she was, seven years later- different yet the same.

Trevor pulled off his shirt, revealing his mouthwateringly muscular body. Luisa suddenly felt self-conscious, suddenly wanting to fast forward to the day she would (hopefully) have breasts. The sound of Trevor's belt clinking drew her attention away from her daydreams and back down to reality. Trevor pulled down his pants, letting loose his fat, hard cock.

"That thing'll split me in half," she whispered.

"I've had sex before- getting it in is always the hardest part, but it gets better afterwards. Again, we don't have to do this-"

"Do you have lube?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed. "Uh, yeah, of course."

"Just checking. As long as there's lube, I'll be fine."

Luisa was wearing a pair of briefs that coincidentally matched the sweater they had left downstairs. She pulled them down. "Can I leave the skirt on?" she asked. It helped with her dysphoria.

"Sure thing," he said, not even questioning why. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a bottle of lube, then placed the lube on the right side of the bed. He rubbed it all over his cock, watching Luisa as he touched himself. "Don't asses have to be stretched out first?" he asked.

Luisa nodded. "I can do that part-"

"Are you sure? Because I don't mind. I've always wanted to finger a girls' ass."

"Well, if you insist..." she said. Her body was buzzing with a nervous type of excitement. She walked over to the bed and he kissed her again, pulling her into his lap. They made out for a while, his stiff cock brushing up against her stomach.

When his lips left hers, it was to pose a question: "Are you ready?"

She nodded. "I am."

"Good girl," he said, and his words went straight to her cock.

Trevor opened the bottle of lube back up as Luisa laid down on her stomach. She flipped her skirt up, displaying her virgin ass. She shivered as the cool lubricant was spread around her hole as Trevor made his way inside. His finger was thick and experienced, curling up inside her and pumping in and out. When he added another, she couldn't help but moan.

"There we go... Make noise for me," he murmured.

Luisa had never felt so exposed. Her asshole quivered as he worked her open. "Hahh, ahh..." Tired of arching her back, she grabbed a pillow and wedged it beneath her before falling back down.

"Does it feel good?" he asked.

"Yessss," she groaned. When he took out his fingers, her hand went down to her leaking cock. "Do you mind if I touch myself?"

"Not at all," he purred. He placed his cock on top of her bottom, rubbing against it playfully. "Can you beg for it? I love it when girls do that."

"Please fuck me," she squeaked. "I really,really want it. Please- I need you. I've wanted this for so long."

Trevor sighed happily. "Me too," he said. He let some of his weight press into her- not all of it, of course, or she'd be crushed, but enough of it so she could no longer fit her hand in-between her legs.

She gasped at its size. "It hurtsss," she whined.

"I'm sorry-"

"No, it hurts good."

"I'm glad," he muttered, and gave the first thrust.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Shh shhhh, it's okay- it's alright."

Luisa whimpered into the comforter, pushing back against his cock.

"You're doing so good," he said, pulling out slightly. He thrusted again, gently, hitting her directly in the prostate.

"You're hitting my spot," she said.

"Yeah?" He thrusted a few more times.

"Can we- ohhh, ghmmmm..."

He paused. "Yeah? What is it?"

"Can we change positions?" she asked.

"Of course," he said, immediately pulling out. "Wanna be on top?"

"Yes, please."

Trevor got up and so did she. She picked up the lube and put some on her own cock, which was significantly smaller than her lover's. After that, she took a deep breath, stood up on the bed and lowered herself down.

"Shhhhhit..." she said, throwing her head back.

"So tight," he praised. "You're doing great..."

Luisa bounced up and down, rubbing herself and panting. With Trevor's lumbering height and thick body, she felt like she was conquering a god or a half-giant; she felt like fitting herself onto him was a miracle.

"Damn, I- I'm gonna cum. Can I cum in you?" he asked.

"P-pleeaassse."

Trevor grabbed her by the hips and pushed her down so he was even deeper. She yelped and squirmed, feeling good albeit sore and uncomfortable. Suddenly, she came inside her own hand, shooting Trevor in the face right as he spilled his own seed deep inside her.

"Fuck," she said, and nearly fell face first had she not managed to keep balance. Light-headed, she let Trevor milk his cock as they both rode out their first orgasm together. Only afterward did she collapse into the sheets. He threw a heavy arm over her as they both came down, the sound of their ragged breathing filling the otherwise quiet room.

"I'm so sorry for the mess," she said.

"It's alright," he laughed, and wiped his face with the back of his hand. "Would you wanna do this again?"

Luisa was surprised at the question- surprised but happy. "Are you kidding? Of course!"

"Would you want to be my girl, too? It's okay if not."

Luisa couldn't believe it, her fear of this being a one time thing having barely manifested itself. "No, I'd love that." She kissed him on the chin. It wasn't what she had in mind for her journey to womanhood, but having a boyfriend would definitely be a confidence boost. "It won't be easy," she warned. "I'm about to enter the most vulnerable time of my life. Wouldn't you rather have a normal relationship?"

"Being with you's what feels normal. Always has, and might always will be," he laughed. "And I might fuck up- call you by the wrong name or somethin', but I'll try my best, okay? I'll try as hard as I can until I always get it right."

Tears welled up in Luisa's eyes. "That's all I want," she said, and kissed him once more.