All Comments on 'Luke and Amy'

by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Outstanding!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Absolutely amazing. I hope there's MUCH more to this amazing story!

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Amazing

I hope they become a couple. She should go to Uni in Germany with him. If something should happen to the parents Germany would be perfect for them to become a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!!

Great story hope it continues!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whew!!!!!

Gonna be togh to top that!. We enjoyed the ride..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

You have to continue the story. You Just Have To!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Writer -- Great Story

Miss Two Shoes has written an erotic masterpiece. She develops real characters and writes with such amazing detail. This is an intensesly arousing story. It is a must read and I hope there are many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I loved this. I immediately bookmarked it, and also made my wife read it the next morning. She loved it too.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Awesome

This story had me by the second paragraph. You got one of the very few 5 star ratings I've given. This story is so much more than a story; it is exactly what I wanted. Very, very good!

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Family Plan

Great writing. Very erotic. Family comes first.

GoodyGoodyTwoShoesGoodyGoodyTwoShoesabout 12 years agoAuthor
thanks!

Thank you all! I appreciate all the wonderful comments!

I'm going to start chapter two this week and there will be many more to come as long as real life doesn't get in the way too much. Luke and Amy's adventures are just beginning.

Thanks again :)

MtnManslutMtnManslutabout 12 years ago
That

was about the best I've read in ages... I'm gonna read it again now, print it out and take it with me when I'm away from my pc... Can't wait for part II, thanks for a good hot read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sisterlover

Wow way to go I'm still reeling from the orgasm I just had. I'm going to send thi to my sister to read then we'll fuck to. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderous!

Incest per se is not a particular fetish of mine, but this story... kept me going all the way through. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Best Story from the Best Writer

Miss Goody Two Shoes is simply the best writer on Literotica. This story may be long, but it is well worth reading from begining to end. The detail she uses in crafting this story brings her characters to life. These are not cut-out characters, these people become real flesh in blood and you see that in the way they interact with each other and in the way they deal with the conflicted emotions and lusts they have. But most of all, this is an amazingly arousing story that you will not want to miss reading. And the best news of all is that it appears to be the first of many in a series. Superb.

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
Mmmmm!

brother and sister fucking...I love it. Read it twice and came both times!

anj1028anj1028about 12 years ago
Wonderful....

There is too much going on inside my head to formulate any proper complment to your writing....So in respect ill just say a heartfelt...Thank You...

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMaleabout 12 years ago
Excellent work

Great pacing, great enthusiasm, great descriptions. Fantastic story! Well done! More please!!

woody1230woody1230about 12 years ago

it was great. set up nicely for a second chapter, would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave you 5 but ...

It was really great, especially when she dribbled his cum on his belly then licked it up, and later when she was dragging his cum and her cream out of her pussy and eating it [I've never had that], but your anal references were a real turn-off, and I won't rate your story when they actually do it because that's the only way I can give the 0 it deserves [though I wish I could give it a -5--you know, shit deserves shit]. I'm signing on as Anon because I don't remember my name, not because I'm hiding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OH MY GOD

WOW HOLY WOW This was an AMAZING story, and honestly the BEST story i've ever read on here in the 6 years ive been on here, just the right amount of detail ,and a great character background, I loved the detail in how you described the environment, I could definitely picture that kind of Chicago neighborhood, everything was just perfect, couldn't have asked for a better story, keep up the fantastic work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Great story. Nice work, thanks! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
like your handle

and the story of couse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the whole story, but what got to me were the questions Luke asked by writing on Amy's leg. OMG never read such a hot section. I'm going on to 2,3,4 but will turn on the air conditioning.

Can't wait to read more of your hot writing.

ES003ES003about 12 years ago
WOW... That was a 6 or 7 Really!

Perfect mix of build up and sex. Enough romance too to keep women interested as well. I can't even start to tell you how hot this made me. I am sure you made hundreds of people cum. Honest that was the hottest story I ever read.

drazvichdrazvichabout 12 years ago

Two things:

1. All the talk about Derek is annoying;

2. What was the type of the camera? Make up your mind. There are mentions of negative but also about deleting pictures from the camera.

Other than that, it's very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Derek, Derek, Derek...

All they talk about is Derek. I don't wanna hear about some douche when they are fucking lol seriously its pretty annoying. I also would have enjoyed a little more build up like telling her that he saw the photos while they were in bed without her ever actually realizing anything and then they start doing it, but thats just me. Great story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Derek did this, Derek did that... So what? These sections ruined the mood of the story. No one wants to hear stories about old boyfriends or girlfriends in bed. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I did like the story a lot but agree that the repeating of Derek...

what he did and what he said was disconcerting and did not contribute to the story, IMO. She should have stayed with DEREK if he was so important! FUCK MEE and forget about Derek!

writeroticawriteroticaalmost 12 years ago
Out of the park!

As a fellow author and reader of quality stories, my hats off to you GGTS! This was a fine job, and I for one, totally understand the frequent references to Derek. Your story had a sense of realism to it that was palpable, and in reality, Amy would indeed be hung up on Derek, and bringing him up constantly to her brother, since they were close! Keep on; keep on, GGTS!

DreambeamzDreambeamzalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have to admit as an only child, I was always envious of those that held siblings, so these stories are very erotic to me because of the stigma and the fact that I never experienced any such bond. You wrote the story very believable and very sexy! :) Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well-written and enjoyable!

And hot! That about says it all. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best thing I've read yet

This is fucking ridiculous I couldn't stop reading so erotic don't stop writing hope to see more after this!!!!!!!!

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
LICKING AND FUCKING HIS SISTER TO A HARD CUMMING

Brilliant first part of LUKE AND AMY reading this was a real turn on.

i love it so much like i was right there watching as luke started his taking of her baby sister hot horny hole . can't wait to read even more of this out standing very hot erotic fantastic story . do hope this is going on and on while luke is home ready to take amy to lots of more horny cummings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay

First story I read of yours. I liked it, but I just wanted wayyyyy more sexual tension. I'll check out some more of your stuff though

KojoteKojoteover 11 years ago
Very good!

First of all: I loved to read this. Style and choice of words and all.

The first half and the sex were really great. The only thing I could complain about was this 'writing on skin' thing, which did went directly to the point and took me by surprise. I could well have had a little more anticipation. Especially since the underlying tension was already obvious. A little bit more subtlety would have been cool.

But it wasn’t a big deal and actually kind of cool in its own right… ;-)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Brotherly love...

...and sisterly love, too. Wow, these two didn't take long to get it on. They were hot, as was the writing. Miss Two Shoes, you have a genuine gift for detail and imagery in you story.

Now I want to read the remainder of the Luke and Amy series. I don't think they could get any hotter than they already have, but I'm itching to find out.

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Makes me wish...

I had an older brother so this could happen to me. Very nice. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

That was the best story I have read yet

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 11 years ago
Good beginning!

This story shows lots of potential. And, unlike many here on Lit., it's reasonably well told. It gets five stars.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
What a start

The imagery alone made me rock hard the entire time..I have a younger sister so..damn

Aussie_gritsAussie_gritsover 11 years ago
Bravo

i applaud you.... Bravo! im off to read the next chapter ;P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fan-Fucking-Tastic

First story i've ever commented on. It moved quickly but it didn't feel overly rushed, but it...made sense? I mean it's well written, and your descriptions don't get monotonous like some others that are really dirty. You managed to write this one very dirty without getting redundant. Great stuff and keep it up. (-also very happy this series is being updated still. Hurrah-)

writerjabwriterjababout 11 years ago
Love it!

Great story telling, and these two seem quite believable. I hope their relationship goes way beyond brother-sister, that someday they'll be free to shack up together and have babies. Course many chapters into the future.

Good job too of writing different scenarios into the story to give yourself and your characters room to explore

jlc123jlc123about 11 years ago
Awesome

Your story is so hot, makes me think of ..........

David48David48about 11 years ago
Bad girl

Mine was my kissing cousin, only we did a lot more,,,Nasty girl, and even more nasty woman...Great memories...Well done...

phil2013phil2013over 10 years ago
Hottest Story

That the hottest story i have read up to now. i like the teasing of both of them with the pictures and that she realizes, how incredible sexy she is. Also the writing part was good but her squirting after the nipple sucking was my favourite part

scotsmac25583scotsmac25583over 10 years ago
Nit Picking

Not too sure if its a familiar term with our friends from the USA but here in Scotland our dictionaries define the term as =concern with insignificant details , usually with the intention of finding fault , I have to say I find that definition applicable to several comments I have read on this submission.

While it is not a genre I would normally read and I was not familiar with the authors work .I found the story fascinating ,very well written ,and GGTS is definitely someone I will follow , so I have to say what kind of person reads this excellent story then leaves negative comments about cameras or the fact Amy brings her ex into it too much , well here is a couple of hints aimed at such "nit pickers" its called character building and I think even a moron would spot the correlative content here , Luke and Amy are talking about sex so is it a real surprise to you that Derek happens to come into the conversation DOH ,anyway ive wasted enough time on the "idiot comments" so just like to say to GGTS keep up the good work I wish I had half your talent for writing and I intend to read your other submissions then get in touch well done and take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wet

This story made me so wet I've soaked my panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
super jump?

story itself is great, yet build up is bizarre.

they are sweet siblings one minute and then

suddenly they want to fuck each other brains out next min?

and it kept saying they didn't have that desire at first place.

seems bit too much of a jump without any build up.

scenes are great though, will read further and see how it pans out.

Myriad2Myriad2almost 10 years ago
Innocent?

I thought the story was hot, but I had a hard time with the characters personalities changing so dramatically with very little build up. They seemed innocent and then were all over each other. I missed the build up of uncertainty, of whether or not the other person was on the same page. I wanted some hesitancy. That being said, I still liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a finished story

Before you go on reading, be advised that this is not anywhere close to a finished story. So be warned...

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
i am so glad that you continued this series.

thank you for a great start to a truly hot series. im hooked already!!! GOOD JOB!!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
mixed feelings

They have been apart for so long, and there have been so many changes in their individual lives, it is difficult for me to see the suddenness and immediate intensity of their physical relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too fast

It was good story. Really had me going. But I think it would've been way better if she had teased him for a few days. Or at least a little bit of blackmail on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfection

It was well thought out, and something both had wanted to do, but, just needed something to push them(her pics). Then it was inevitable. You are quite talented, don't stray from what You do or how You do it.

AverageBearAverageBearover 7 years ago
Good writing, but...

I like your writing style, but I didn't like the way you had them talking about others (Derek, Greta, European girls) and making comparisons when they were consummating their love for each other. It turned it from a loving crescendo to an emotionally unfulfilling act.

SteveO_79SteveO_79over 6 years ago
Love your work

Loved this story. I cant wait to read the next stores in this series.

Olebill63Olebill63about 6 years ago
good

very good but somewhat slow. sorry moving on.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Good

But her ex was mentioned almost as much as her brother was and it got annoying and made it seem like it was a competition between brother and ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoy stories of brothers and sisters in love as well as in lust! You really cannot help who you fall in love with and it most unfair of "the authorities" to separate such couples - if they can! HOWEVER... This may sadly be the last time I get to read my favourite stories on Literotica (and Over The Desk) as from April 2019, in the UK, ALL erotic sites will be fixed to stop children having access (rightly). I've been told that adults will have to register with driving licence, or birth certificate, or bank account details, so I don't expect "they" will forget story sites like this. Being a romantic, I am very sorry about that. Thanks to ALL the authors I have enjoyed.

Here's hoping I am wrong about the story sites!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Kind of agree with josh about the boyfriend coming up so much, lol. I think I asked my wife one question about her last boyfriend, since the subject was in the air, but have never asked anything else about her previous boyfriends. Honestly I don't want to know. Just like I don't have any interest in telling her about my previous girlfriends. Their business was theirs, hers is hers. I like it that way. The only thing I need to know about her previous relationships is what they fucked up in her head so we can work on fixing it, lol.

The story was really sweet! I liked that it wasn't drowned in the typical guilt bullshit that is so prevalent or the 'no, we shouldn't, your my brother/sister!' Crap. That really gets old! People are horny, sexual creatures and even if you don't/can't stay together, things can work out just fine if you talk about it ahead of time!

I did feel bad for the sister a bit though, if it took her brother sucking her nipples and finger fucking her g-spot while she was rubbing her clit, just to make her cum! Rofl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

' Yes," Amy replied, opening her legs wider, feeling his cock tease her slit. "You're clean, right?"

"Yes, I promise. I got tested just a few weeks ago. I wouldn't lie to you," Luke said.

Amy licked his lips and then smiled. "I know you wouldn't. I just had to make sure." '

ROFL!! Yes, I got tested because I fuck lots of highly questionable sluts and whores all the time, raw. It's those bitches responsibility to make sure they're clean and on birth control so I can just fuck without silly condoms that ruin my joy, ya know? But you can't always trust those bitches, so I get tested sometimes, usually before I fuck one of mom's friends, or the mayor's wife or daughters, or one of our cousins. It's a pain, but you'd be surprised how many uppity chicks say they want to see the paperwork to prove it once you say you've been tested! Cheeky bitches!! ;)

' He watched her face as he slowly entered her. Her eyes locked with his. Her mouth dropped open just slightly as he slid into her constricted tunnel. She was so tight and he had to push hard to fit his thick meat inside of her. '

Ok, damnit!! Where the FUCK is this mythical, imaginary fucking unicorn pussy, because I've sure as fuck never run across it!!! At best it might be a bit snug before it gets slick and dilates and I'm in loose pussy, again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This felt a bit rushed. Like I'm lost on the build-up after the dinner scene. It's going to take more than a few looks and a st of knockers to proposition someone for incest. You set it up where they could have a sleepless night or wake up in uncomfortable positions but no he passes super brazen notes in front of the parents after a few meek glances at dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost me after dinner

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhoto10 months ago

I'll just say this: "Thank you for sharing this with us!"

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

9/10, but the frequent mentions of the ex and the fact this random guy got to fuck her before her "hero" brother kind of sucked for me. I prefer it when the sister is a virgin mostly because it's a waste otherwise, like here. Maybe that's just me but I find it makes the story and their love feel more special.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous