Luke, Nina & Ash Ch. 05: Then

Story Info
Luke, Nina & Ash remember when they first got together.
1.9k words
4.58
3.4k
00

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finally had a plan to meet up.

The week after the events behind the tennis courts had been difficult for all of them. They had each other's numbers from their group project, but each was shy about messaging the group chat. They tried to return to the stump, but the smokers had moved from their usual spot and relocated to the tennis courts, so that area was no longer private.

Finally, his frustration and yearning to know what was going to happen got the better of him and Ash messaged Luke and Nina, sending an address and a time.

"Come over. We can talk. It's my uncle's house and he's away at the moment, so we won't be disturbed."

Luke immediately replied in the affirmative, also wanting desperately to see the other two and find out what was going to happen.

Nina didn't respond immediately; she was so nervous about the whole idea. But she kept remembering that kiss, what it felt like to sit between them at the table in the library, and the trust and delight of them each taking her hand and looking up at her, saying that they both liked her. Book-ended by two beautiful, kind boys... who both liked her back.

"I'll be there."

Ash snuck out of school half an hour early, something he'd never done before. But he was feeling reckless, defiant. He entered his uncle's house and went straight to the kitchen to prepare them some food. He couldn't remember having a friend over since primary school and he had no idea how these things went, so he prepared for it the best way he knew how: by cooking. He also neatened up his room. It wasn't big, but there was enough space for three people to sit comfortably.

He paced nervously throughout the house, looking at every piece of furniture and decoration, impulsively checking the food he'd made, worrying that it was all wrong. Then someone rang the doorbell and he opened it and there was Nina and everything was alright.

'I'm so glad you came,' he said softly. She smiled shyly, stepping over the threshold. He took her bag and raincoat and hung them in the hallway.

'Such a gentleman,' she said teasingly. He smiled quickly, worried that he was being too formal.

'It's nice to be treated like a lady,' she playfully held out her hand as though he would kiss it. 'Enchantée.'

He took her hand, kissed it softly, and she moved closer, her playfulness gone. They looked at each other, he still holding her hand, and her breath caught. 'I can see why Luke likes you.'

Ash blushed and looked away, then forced himself to look back at her. 'Same.'

The doorbell rang again and Ash let go of her hand to open it. She instantly missed his touch.

Luke came in, his hair damp from the rain, and Ash took his jacket and bag as well. Luke looked at Nina, who was quite flushed.

'It's so good to see you,' he said softly.

She nodded. 'You too.'

Ash turned back to them both and paused. 'I, uh, made food. It's through here.'

He led the way to the kitchen, where delicious smells greeted them.

After they'd eaten a bit, chatting nervously, Ash said, 'We can talk more in my room if you like. My uncle's travelling this week so we won't be disturbed here, but my room is more comfortable.'

Nina nodded, getting up from the table and taking Luke's hand. The delicious food and their unexpected shyness made her feel bold. She had worried that this, whatever it was, was too strange, too different, too much. But being with them both away from school, away from outside pressures and expectations and rules, she felt utterly safe and absolutely besotted with both of them. The kiss she had witnessed between them was clear in her mind and an idea started to form.

Ash led them to his room, where he sat at the desk chair, Luke on his bed, and Nina in a small armchair in the corner. The conversation faltered and awkwardness loomed, but Nina spoke, angling towards her idea.

'Have you two... kissed again? Since the other day?'

Luke and Ash looked at each, then quickly away.

'No. There hasn't really been a chance,' said Luke in a small voice.

'Have either of you... kissed before? Other people I mean?'

'Shouldn't we have alcohol if we're gonna play never-have-I-ever?'

Nina sat up straighter. That could work.

'Ash, do you have any alcohol?'

Ash shook his head. 'My uncle doesn't drink. We have orange juice though?'

Nina laughed, easing the overall awkwardness, and told him to go get it and three cups. By the time he returned she'd changed her mind; she wanted to play truth-or-dare. Ash nervously said he would and Luke nodded seriously. He'd been to parties where they played this game and he knew where this went. But this time he was actually looking forward to it.

'Ok, Luke: truth or dare?'

'Truth.'

'Have you ever kissed a boy before?'

'No.'

'Have you ever kissed a girl before?'

'Hey, you only get one question, then it's the next person's turn.'

'Who's next?'

'You can go Ash.'

'Ok...' Ash thought. He liked this structure for getting to know each other; it made daring questions seem exciting rather than nosy. 'Luke: truth or dare?'

Luke groaned. 'Truth.'

'Did you like it when I kissed you?'

'Yes.'

Ash smiled broadly, trying to hide how pleased he was and failing.

'Ok. Cool. Um. Your turn.'

Luke fixed his eyes on Nina, who raised an eyebrow at him, daring him to test her.

'Nina. Truth or dare?'

'Truth.'

'Do you want to date both of us, me and Ash?'

Nina breathed in sharply. She'd hoped the game would lead them somewhere like this, but Luke had jumped right in and she wasn't sure if she should answer honestly. She swallowed. 'Y-yes.'

Luke grinned cheekily, winking at Ash. 'Great!'

Nina crossed her arms.

'Luke. Truth or dare?'

'Oh come on, you two have to ask each other stuff too!'

'Truth. Or. Dare?'

'Uhhh, dare.'

'I dare you,' Nina leaned forward, her face serious, 'to kiss Ash again. Right now.'

Luke raised his eyebrows. 'Only if Ash wants me to.'

They both looked at him.

Ash put his cup down on the desk, then moved to sit on the bed beside Luke. Luke shifted to make room and then they were facing each other. Ash removed his glasses, putting them on the bed beside them. They stared at each other, and Nina felt disappointed. She'd orchestrated this because she wanted to see the same thing she'd seen the first time they'd kissed, but it wasn't working.

She looked around, reached behind her, turned off the light. It was still day time outside, but the blinds were half shut and the light that filtered in was soft, lighting the two boys from behind so that she could only see their silhouettes. There was no sound but them breathing. Luke put his hand on Ash's shoulder, steadying him, and leaned in. Nina held her breath, watching their dim outlines, feeling that glow in her belly, between her legs. She wished she could put her hand in her pants.

Luke moved closer to Ash, brushing his lips against him. Ash held perfectly still, not sure what to do.

'Kiss me back,' whispered Luke, and Ash parted his lips slightly. Luke's tongue darted out, touching the velvety softness of Ash's bottom lip. Ash put his hand on Luke's chest, felt how hard his heart was beating. He leaned in, increasing the pressure between then, breathing deeply and taking in the moment. Then he turned his head away. 'Ok, Nina. Put the light back on.'

Nina hit the switch again. She looked at the two boys, Ash still with his hand on Luke's chest. He dropped it, moved back to the chair at the desk. Nina cleared her throat.

'Well done. Dare complete. Ash, your turn.'

'Nina: truth or dare?'

'Finally...' muttered Luke.

'Dare.'

'I dare you to stand in the middle of the room while Luke and I hug you together. You can turn the light off if you like.'

The look of surprise on Nina's face made Ash laugh. He'd worried that it was a strange dare, but he wanted to try it and see what it felt like. She turned to flick off the light again, then stood and moved half a step to the middle of the room. She felt Ash stand, facing her. Luke stood from the bed and moved behind. The pressure against her back, the muscly outline of Luke's body pressing against her, made her heart thump in her chest. Then Ash put his arms around her, grasping them around Luke's back, and she could rest her head on his shoulder. They stood like that, breathing gently, enjoying each other's warmth and scents, how well they fit together in height and shape, for seconds that rapidly turned into minutes.

Nina felt the outlines of both of them, front and back, and felt warm, wanted, safe, powerful. She knew then that she really would, for real, date both of them. And the way they'd looked when she turned the light back on after they'd kissed again, she knew they wanted each other as well.

A swell of emotion came over Nina, and she moved her head, rubbing her cheek against Ash's. He raised his head as well, from where it had been nestled over her shoulder, resting against Luke's arm. She ran her lips along his jaw, searching for his lips, and found them. She kissed him lightly, then slightly harder. He was timid, tentative, letting her lead him, and parted his lips when she touched them with the tip of her tongue. She dipped into his mouth, finding the tip of his tongue, and opened her mouth wider to reach further, sealing her lips around his. He pushed back, circling his tongue around hers, enjoying the taste of her. She dimly felt a bulge growing, and knew they shouldn't kiss for much longer. If they went too far too fast... well, the anticipation was as much a part of the fun.

She kept her lips sealed on Ash's for several more seconds, enjoying the sensations thrilling through her whole body, and was even further heightened when Luke lowered one arm from around Ash's back, cupping Nina's hip, running his hand around the top of her skirt, sliding it under her t-shirt. He didn't try to go under her bra, instead gently rubbing the flesh of her abdomen, her stomach, her sides -- all while she was still pressed against Ash with his tongue in her mouth. She felt Luke's bulge hardening against her butt, his breath quickening. She pulled back from Ash's kiss, gently moved away from Luke's hand, and stepped back towards the door. She didn't turn the light back on.

'Where's the bathroom?'

'Uhm, down the hall, to the right.'

'Thanks.' She paused in the doorway. 'This is... intense. And perfect.'

When Nina had gone Luke sank back onto the bed.

'Jesus fucking Christ.'

Ash ran a hand through his hair, also sitting back in his chair. 'Yeah...'

They were quiet, waiting for Nina to return.

'Do you think...' Ash paused, wondering how to phrase his question.

'Yeah?'

'Do you think this can work? The three of us?'

'Abso-fucking-lutely.'

Ash laughed. He was so glad he'd asked them over.