Luke, Nina & Ash Ch. 04: Then

Story Info
Luke, Nina & Ash reminisce, then find a whole new way to fit.
2.1k words
4.59
4.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and events are fictional, and all participants are over 18.

This is an ongoing story that jumps between the past and the present.

Nina couldn't have said what happened for the rest of that day, after those moments by the stump behind the tennis courts. She didn't take in a single thing that anyone said, anything that happened, where she went, who was there. All she could think of was that kiss. Their kiss. It was the most... she crossed her legs under the desk, willing her heart to slow its beating. She replayed the moment again and again and again, when Ash leaned in, pressed his lips against Luke's, their two heads, one dark, one light, so close together. It was so... new. Unexpected. Strange. Beautiful. She couldn't find the right combination of words for the utter wonder and delight of it.

And they liked her too.

What could this possibly mean?

At home that night she pulled out the notepad that they'd written on that first day in the library. She ran her fingers over the three different pen strokes: her own, looping and pointy, but with dark patches where she re-wrote over some of the letters; Luke's, neat, the letters rounded and bubbly; and Ash's, pressed hard into the page, cramped and scrawled, just legible.

She heard her dad stumbling around downstairs, then a crash as something fell and broke. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to hold onto the glowing, wonderful feeling she'd been reliving all day. But it was already slipping away. Could she ever have that feeling again?

The next day Ash awoke with a sense of purpose so forceful and complete that it took him by surprise. All his life he'd done as he was told, followed the rules, obeyed his parent's wishes, adapted to every change they put him through, taken the options that they chose for him. But now, thinking about it as he walked to school, he realised it was because he hadn't found anything else that he really wanted. Doing what he was told was easy; he'd had no reason not to. And now that he knew exactly what he wanted, it was terrifying. Because he could actually have it, he was sure of it.

Despite Nina running away from them yesterday, he held on to her tiny 'ok' as a seed, a promise. Maybe she wasn't ready right now, maybe it was too much, too shocking in that moment. But she would come back to them.

He and Luke had sat there for the rest of lunch, not moving away from each other, but not moving closer or kissing again either. Now he thought that they may have been in shock. A good shock. But not wanting to risk breaking this beautiful, unique, fragile thing that was growing between them. They didn't talk much, just smiled at each other, laughing shyly, even holding hands for a few minutes. It had felt electric and strange, and any doubts that started to creep in were pushed away whenever he looked into Luke's eyes and saw his tenderness, his trust. He was like a flower opening towards the sun, and Ash was that sun. It made him feel powerful, responsible, scared, full to bursting with it all.

But it also wasn't quite complete. They said, more than once, 'I wonder if Nina's coming back.' Because although this new, beautiful feeling towards Luke was filling him with joy and hope, there was an absence there where Nina fit that couldn't be ignored.

'I don't want to lose her,' he said as they walked back to the school, a loaded distance between them, 'she's so special.'

'Me neither,' said Luke, his face soft, 'I think... I think she's with us. She just needs a little time. It's a lot to think about.'

'Bloody oath.'

Ash smiled, and Luke melted inside.

Now

They'd woken up late, cooked and eaten breakfast, gone for a walk in the gardens around the house, and returned to bed in the early evening. Ash lay in a bath robe on the bed, one arm behind his head, staring at the ceiling. Nina was reading a book in the corner armchair, Luke putting away the dishes they'd washed after making dinner together.

Ash stirred. 'Remember how we started hanging at my uncle's house?'

'Vividly.'

'Of course. How could we forget?'

'Thank god we had somewhere to go. He never asked what I did when he wasn't there. The things we did in his house... I should probably feel bad about some of it, but I don't.'

Nina giggled, putting a bookmark in her page.

'I used to tell my dad I was studying at Kerry's house. He was usually too drunk to notice if I was home or not anyway, but I kind of liked lying.'

'The sneaking around made it sexier.'

'And the secrecy.'

'Do you ever wonder what it would've been like if we'd come out as a,' Ash shuddered, 'throuple?'

Nina approached the bed, her lips pursed.

'I don't know. I mean, it would've been social suicide for Luke.'

Luke nodded.

'Yup. If it'd been two girls it would've been hot. But a girl and a guy... and an unpopular girl and guy. Nope. I wouldn't've been invited to anything ever again.'

'You never went to anything you were invited to anyway.'

'Yeah... once I had you two, being popular was like, an echo from before, if that makes sense. Like, 'cos I used to be popular people just kept thinking I was. But I didn't talk to that crowd much after we hooked up. Too busy sneaking off.'

'It's a miracle we all graduated.'

'Too much fucking.'

'Wash your dirty mouth!'

'You love my dirty mouth.'

'I do.'

'Want it right now?'

Ash growled. 'Always.'

Nina was already at the foot of the bed, and she dipped her head, nuzzling the robe aside and taking Ash's length between her lips. He opened the robe wider, stretching out with both hands behind his head. Luke removed his tracksuit pants and stretched out beside Ash, his large hand stroking up and down his rapidly hardening shaft. He placed his lips over Ash's, sucking his tongue into his mouth.

Ash wrapped his other arm around Luke, pulling him closer, but Luke pulled away. 'I need to be balls-deep in one of you.'

He scooted down the bed to stand behind Nina, who was still sliding her lips up and down Ash's cock, and started caressing her round ass cheeks. She pulled her knees under her, presenting her back end to him, and he feasted his eyes on her.

'Fucking gorgeous,' he breathed, slapping her cheek. She squealed around Ash's cock, wriggling her butt side to side. Luke guided himself to her dripping pussy, sliding the head around her wet folds, teasing her.

'Nhugh, just fuck me!' She said, pulling herself off Ash's cock. He looked down at them both, smiling, and locked eyes with Ash as he slid into Nina. The two men made a habit of lavishing their attentions on her together, fucking her, bringing her pleasure, doing everything they could think of with their tongues, hands and cocks to make her feel good. Ash loved watching Luke sink into Nina; Luke loved watching Nina suck off Ash. And they both loved seeing her come undone as they gave and received pleasure, mingling all their essences in every combination they could think of. Bliss.

Luke picked up his pace, stroking in and out of Nina more rapidly, never losing eye contact with Ash. Ash humped his hips up towards Nina's mouth, enjoying the small sounds that came from her every time Luke plunged deeper.

Suddenly she pulled away, rolling aside and away from them both, panting.

'S-swap...' she gasped, pulling herself upright, turning around. She pushed herself on top of Ash, his saliva-slick cock slipping into her in reverse cowgirl. She leaned forward onto her elbows, taking Luke's cock, still sticky from her own wetness, into her mouth. Luke held her hair back, then looked back at Ash. 'So. Fucking. Hot.'

The switch in positions, and Nina's expert sucking on his shaft, pushed Luke over the edge. His semen shot deep into Nina's mouth, his balls contracting as she sucked every last drop out of him. Ash, who was also near his end, felt his climax peak as he watched Luke's face contort, his eyes closed, lost in the bliss.

Nina, after suckling the last few drops out of Luke's cock, carefully pushed herself up so that she was lying back against Ash, arching her spine to keep him inside her. She twisted around, grabbing his long hair, pulling his mouth towards her. She pushed Luke's cum into Ash's mouth, their tongues circling and slick with it, enjoying the salty, savoury taste of him.

They were so involved in their deep, cummy soulkiss that they didn't notice Luke straddling them both, positioning himself above them. It wasn't until his soggy cock, now beginning to harden again, was pushing inside Nina alongside Ash's that they broke apart. Luke was tall and broad and flexible enough that he could hold himself above them, his knees between their legs, and slowly insert himself inside her already well-stuffed pussy. Nina's eyes widened and she held still, feeling his cock as it stretched her into fullness.

'Wow...' breathed Ash, 'I can feel you there.'

'I can feel you both,' gasped Nina.

Luke grinned cheekily. 'I had this idea months ago, wanted to try it out.'

He gave one last thrust, pushing the rest of himself deep inside her, snug beside Ash, the three of them together. They held still for a moment, perfectly joined.

'I wish I could have both of you inside me every day,' whispered Nina, running her hands up Luke's chest, 'in every way, in every hole. I wish I had two pussies, one for each of you.'

'We've both been inside you at once before... it was just a slightly different arrangement.'

'Oh, we're doing that this week too.'

Luke thrust, making Nina cry out, and Ash thrust too, finding a rhythm with Luke. They withdrew only a tiny bit, not wanting either to slip out, and humped themselves into her as deep as they could go. Nina writhed between them, trying to keep still but so caught in the moment that she couldn't stop. She was so full. Each thrust brought her closer to an implosion and she never wanted this fullness to end. She tried to remember this feeling, both of them inside her in a whole new way, and with that thought she was pushed over the edge.

Luke and Ash held her between them, stilling her writhing form, their arms strong around her until she fell, limp, onto Ash's chest.

'You both better cum in me...' she murmured, her head lolling against Ash. Luke bent and gave her a quick kiss.

'Together.'

They resumed their thrusting, holding Nina steady between them, her whimpers of pleasure driving them towards their goal. Ash closed his eyes, although he usually kept eye contact with Luke when they came together, and concentrated on the pressure along his shaft and head. Luke was with him inside Nina. It was so erotic that he felt his balls tighten, felt the hot ropy semen shoot along his shaft, and felt the pressure increase as Luke's did the same. Cumming, together, inside her.

Luke, having so recently shot a load, had worried that he would take some time to cum again. But the unique sensation of fucking Nina together with Ash, her beautiful body utterly satisfied and held between them, Ash's cock snug against his inside her hot insides, was so mind-blowingly hot that when he felt Ash stiffen, his own shaft stiffened too. Ash's eyes were closed, his face tense, breathing heavily through his nose, and Luke shot his second load into Nina, this time alongside Ash's. The pressure on his cock was unbelievable, and he pictured them both in there, their semen running together inside her.

Luke felt his arms starting to weaken; he'd been holding himself up on a weird angle. He didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay buried inside her with Ash as long as possible. But his cock softened and began to slip out. He leaned back, watching it emerge, slick, from her swollen folds, Ash's cock still buried to the hilt but softening as well. He lay down beside them both, and Ash gently rolled Nina off himself, spooning her back. Luke moved to spoon Ash as well, breathing in the scent of his hair.

Later, Luke awoke still spooning Ash, but he could feel that Nina wasn't in the bed with them. He raised his head, worried, then heard the shower going. Good. They were all getting a bit ripe in this room.

He dozed, somewhere between asleep and awake, swimming through memories.