Luke, Nina & Ash Ch. 06: Now

Story Info
Luke & Nina destroy Ash's asshole.
1.6k words
4.5
10.1k
4
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and events are fictional, and all participants are over 18.

This is an ongoing story that jumps between the past and the present.

Luke woke from his half-sleep, stretched, and found Nina in the armchair by the window again, watching them sleep.

'What's up Neens?'

'Just thinking about when I dared you to kiss Ash.'

'Huh, me too.'

'We were so clueless back then.'

Luke chuckled. 'Yes, but we always cared about each other. We wanted to make it work, so we did.'

Nina looked down at her hands in her lap. 'Did it?'

Luke sat up, looked at her properly. 'What do you mean? We're all here aren't we?'

Nina didn't reply, just looked at him sadly.

'...lube...'

Luke looked down. Ash was flat on his stomach, apparently asleep.

'What was that sweetie?'

Ash groaned as though just waking up, his eyes still closed.

'Lube me up.'

Luke rifled in the bedside table.

'You do not have to ask me twice.'

'Oh, if we're doing that, I brought a toy.'

Nina searched in her bag and pulled out a blue silicone dildo. Luke had squirted lube on his fingers and Ash's anus; he eased two fingers along the crack and started massaging the taught ring.

'Nina, my darling, we are three people with two appendages, willing and ready. What could that possibly give you that we can't?'

'Now, now, Lukey dear, this isn't for me.'

She winked and pointed at Ash's ass, which Luke had just slipped a finger into, massaging and relaxing it. She then held up the harness that went with the dildo and Luke smiled; now he understood.

Nina strapped the silicone appendage about herself, then sat on the bed on the other side of Ash, watching Luke's tender, expert ministrations to his asshole. She helped by pulling Ash's cheeks apart, and Luke dipped his head over the crack, running his tongue from top to bottom. Ash groaned again. Nina pulled a pillow closer, pushing it under Ash's middle so his butt was raised. Luke then had a better angle, and his tongue dipped and licked and suckled the softening ring.

Nina readied the dildo, covering it in lube and warming it up with her hand. When Luke finally pulled back from his expert rimming of Ash's anus, Nina moved between the slick cheeks, running the tip of the dildo up and down Ash's crack. Then she lodged the head in his softened ring, pushing gently to open it up, letting it gradually accept the shaft. Luke's face was only inches from where Nina was inserting her toy, watching closely as Ash's anus widened around the blue silicone, as Nina slowly pushed the length inside him, pausing to squirt more lube. She completed the insertion, her mound pressing against his crack under the harness, and she held there for several seconds, enjoying the feeling of penetrating instead of being penetrated. Luke shifted his hips, taking his cock in his hand and stroking it gently, waiting for her to continue.

She put her hands on Ash's hips, pulling backwards and withdrawing the toy halfway, watching closely as it slowly withdrew, the gummy ring pushing outward to expel the silicone. She dribbled some more lube on it, then slowly pushed it back in, stretching him out, enjoying the sight of it disappearing into his body. Then she withdrew again, more rapidly this time, then plunged it back into him. He convulsed, arching his back, and she moved faster, pounding the strap-on into his rear end, slamming her thighs against his in a steady rhythm.

'Luke, give me your cock!'

'Oh, it's not Luke's cock that's riding your ass,' growled Nina, slamming into him harder, 'it's mine.'

To her surprise, Ash laughed throatily. 'I know.'

'What?'

'You think I don't know what Luke's cock feels like in my ass? Come on, Nina.'

She looked annoyed, giving an especially hard thrust.

'Why'd you ask for his cock then?'

'Ungh, 'cos I want to suck on it.'

Luke gave one last tug of his dick before crawling up the bed. Ash, in between Nina's furious pumping into his asshole, got on his hands and knees. This gave her better access to his hole, and she resumed her rhythmic pounding. Luke knelt in font of Ash, presenting his cock for him to suck, and groaned as his whole length was sucked into Ash's hot mouth. Luke put his hands on Ash's shoulders, humping his hips forward, looking at the beautiful body speared between his crotch and Nina's. She was still jamming every inch of the dildo into Ash's ass, and was reaching around to grip his cock in her hand as well. She timed her pumping into his hole with her pumping of his dick, thrusting, squeezing, giving no respite as she felt his cock twitch and stiffen. She stopped her movements on his shaft, just gripping and holding it still as she slowed her movements in his rectum. He grunted, trying to move against her, relieve the pressure, but she kept her steady, slower rhythm, holding his cock tight and in place, prolonging the anticipation.

He let Luke's dick slip out of his mouth. 'Jesus, Nina, fuck me!'

'I am.'

'Stop fucking teasing and let me cum!'

She slowed down even further, withdrawing the dildo almost all the way, with only the tip still stretching his anal ring.

He sat up in a bid to push the dildo back inside himself, but Nina was ready and pulled back as well, just keeping the tip inserted, still holding his cock tight and steady. Luke moved closer on his knees, then stretched his legs on either side of them and lay back, so that Ash's cock was only inches from his own cock and balls.

'Nina, make him cum on me.'

'Yes sir.'

She thrust suddenly back inside Ash, sliding the whole length of the dildo inside him, stretching his ring to the limit with the wide base of the toy, and at the same time pumped her fist, still clenched tight, up and down his cock. Ash cried out, his load spurting from the swollen purple tip in great globules, hitting Luke's still-hard shaft and taught balls, coating them with his thick, ropy cum. Ash convulsed against Nina and she held him tight with her other arm wrapped around his hips, still thrusting the fully embedded toy deeper inside him. He jerked once, twice, then sagged, his whole body limp, and Nina let go of his softening cock. She kept the dildo buried in him a moment longer, then, with Luke's help, gently dropped him forwards until he was lying full length on top of Luke. She then withdrew the toy slowly, pulling each bump one by one through his anal ring, then finally the lump of the head, popping it out with a small wet sound.

She dropped to her knees, putting one finger into his slowly closing orifice, rubbing it around the puckered edges, teasing the sensitive hole. Then she removed her finger, replacing it with her tongue, and lapped and slurped it greedily, enjoying the feel of his pliable, sloppy asshole on the hard muscle of her tongue.

While Nina was lavishing more attention on Ash's well-fucked back end, Luke held him on top of his chest, his strong arms gripping around the exhausted man. Their cocks and balls were pressed against each other, Ash's huge load squelching between them, and Luke shifted him, using one hand to arrange their parts so that they were rubbing along each other's lengths. With Ash's cum as lubricant, Luke rubbed himself against the now soft cock and empty balls, creating friction between their flesh. It was an awkward arrangement, but Luke could feel his climax building, especially when he looked down Ash's back and saw Nina's head buried in Ash's ass. He could even hear the soft, wet sucking sounds of her tongue exploring his anus, and that was enough to get Luke to his end.

He ejaculated between his and Ash's stomachs, his cock twitching painfully, wanting to escape the flesh pressing it upwards. Luke's cum squirted upwards between them, adding to the wet mess that covered both their fronts, but he held onto Ash, kissing the top of his head and nuzzling his long hair. Ash was barely conscious, twitching in response to Nina's suckling on his asshole.

'Nina, I think we've destroyed him.'

She raised her head and Luke's eyes flashed with desire when he saw the moisture smeared over her face; lube, saliva, even some cum she'd gathered from what had squished out from between them, all glistening on her cheeks, lips, chin. She stared at him, licked her lips. 'Gimme a kiss.'

'Come here then.'

She unstrapped the harness, crawled up the bed beside them. Luke finally rolled Ash off him, to his other side, noting the sticky mess they'd made of all the semen between them. Nina lazily swirled a finger through it, dipping it into Luke's belly button, gathering some thicker globules and popping her finger in her mouth.

'Mmm, Luke and Ash milkshake.'

'Such a dirty girl. Where's that kiss?'

She leaned over, covered his mouth with hers, kissed him slow and deep. Ash snored peacefully beside them, and they knew better than to wake him after such an intense session.

Finally Nina pulled away, looking into Luke's face.

'Did you ever think, when we first started, that we would do all these things?'

He smiled, brushed a strand of hair from her face.

'I really hoped so. After that first hug, you between Ash and me... all I wanted was to have you two to myself.'

She laughed. 'Me too. I can't even imagine having sex with only one penis present.'

He chuckled too, stroking her still-moist cheek.

'We were so adventurous, even in the beginning. When it was all starting out, I had no idea what it would be like. But my imagination really ran wild with the possibilities.'