Luke, Nina & Ash Ch. 10: Now

Story Info
Nina finds herself between Ash and Luke… again.
1k words
4.58
8.4k
4
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and events are fictional, and all participants are over 18.

This is an ongoing story that jumps between the past and the present.

Ash woke to the sounds of grunting and heavy breathing. He reached out in the dark and felt Nina's curly hair spread out on the pillow beside him, felt Luke's hand leaning down from above.

'Finally, you're awake. I need you to fuck Luke in the ass so he hits harder in me. I prepped him for you.'

Ash chuckled. Every time he woke there was a new surprise. He felt his way along Luke and Nina's humping forms, feeling up Luke's hard, taut legs to his ass. He found a toy buried there, the crack slick with lube, and eased it out, teasing it around the relaxed hole.

Luke groaned, pushing deeper into Nina, then paused.

'Turn around.'

Ash heard some shuffling as Nina turned over, Luke moving against her to re-enter her pussy from behind. Ash pumped his shaft a few times, pushing the pre-cum onto his tip, and drew it along Luke's crack, thoroughly wetting the end. Luke slowed his pumping into Nina, holding steady as Ash readied himself. Ash could feel Nina moving her butt against Luke's thighs, rubbing his dick around inside herself as he held still, and Ash eased his glans into Luke's tight, slick ring. He felt the muscle relax, Luke breathing out as he was overwhelmed with the sensation of the cock entering his rectum, his own cock buried deep inside Nina's hot, tight vaginal walls. Ash took it slow, pushing his shaft in a tiny bit, pulling it out, pushing it in again, relaxing Luke's asshole even further and prolonging the feeling of entering him. He reached around, feeling for Luke's cock, and wrapped his fingers around the base, pressing against Nina's dripping, distended lips. He kept his hand there, holding Luke still as he finally pushed his whole length into his rectum, until the gummy anal ring was stretched around the base of Ash's cock.

Luke steadied himself, opening his knees wider, then carefully thrust himself further into Nina, slightly pulling Ash's cock out. Then he moved his hips back, withdrawing from Nina's pussy, pushing himself back onto Ash's member. The three of them had practised this arrangement hundreds of times, finding the exact rhythms that suited all of them, relishing the moments of being joined together.

Ash unwrapped his fingers from Luke's cock, feeling along Nina's folds, Luke's pole buried deep inside her, until he reached her clit. He rubbed it gently with the pad of his finger as Luke pushed deep inside, eliciting a deep, throaty hum from her. He held himself still, letting Luke set the pace, concentrating on the tight rim moving up and down his shaft, milking his cock.

Luke held Nina's cheeks in his large hands, holding her still so he could concentrate on the friction of his cock pushing in and drawing out of her, the tight, wet heat of her along his length, his balls pushing against her sopping lips. As long as he kept his pace slow and steady, and Ash kept perfectly still in his rectum, they could stay joined long enough for all three of them to cum, hopefully in unison. When Nina's whimpers reached the right tempo and she started slamming herself back onto him, Ash would surge forward, pounding into Luke's asshole. But for now Luke enjoyed being between his two lovers, penetrated and penetrating, the sensation of Ash's cock buried deep inside him, and his own cock buried deep in Nina -- this was his favourite place in the world.

Suddenly Nina pulled off him, and his cock felt cold. 'I have an idea.'

Ash laughed throatily. 'Well it better be quick because Luke's ring is jacking me off and I want to empty my balls into him.'

Nina explained her idea quickly, and they rearranged themselves. Still keeping his cock buried inside Luke, Ash moved around to sit back against the bedhead. Luke was then sitting in his lap facing away from him, his knees bent under him so he wasn't crushing Ash's thighs, and Nina straddled the two of them, facing Luke, speared on him, holding onto the bedhead.

She set the pace, pounding herself on Luke's dick, her clit rubbing from both sides, and it wasn't long before she started crying out in climax. Luke, his hands under her butt, holding her against himself, tensed into her. Ash was even deeper inside him on this angle, jutting into his prostate, and he blew deep inside Nina, his balls emptying into her tightness. As he felt himself contract he heard Ash grunt, pulling Luke's hips towards him, his shaft tightening against Luke's rectum, ejaculating deep into his lover's bowels. Luke felt the searing hot liquid pumping out of Ash and into his rear hole, and it pushed him over the edge again, his aftershock spurting even more cum inside of Nina, who gasped, her thighs tensing again.

They held for a moment, everyone's climax peaking in ecstasy, emptying themselves into each other, around each other, inside each other. Then, as they relaxed, instead of climbing out of their arrangement, Luke lay Nina down onto the bed, holding himself inside her. He reached behind and held Ash's hip, pulling him up so that he stayed inside Luke's anus, and he lay all the way forward onto Nina, his soggy cock still inside her, Ash laying on top of him, his softening cock still inside Luke. They breathed heavily, relaxing, stroking each other as they came back to themselves, enjoying being joined in repose as well.

Finally, Ash pulled out of Luke with a wet pop, falling to the side, and Luke rolled off of Nina, to her other side, laying on his front. Nina, not quite ready for the moment to end, sat up and bent over Luke, lowering her head to his crack, and opened his sloppy anus with her fingertips. Luke whimpered as she dipped her tongue into his rectum, sucking Ash's slippery cum out, lapping at the soggy edges of his anus.

Ash, loving her idea, sat up and pushed his face between her thighs, licking at Luke's cum as it dribbled out of her pussy. She sighed and mewed at his ministrations, as he lapped and licked all around her pussy, finding every drop of Luke's semen.

Luke listened to the delicious sounds of his lovers gorging themselves on ejaculate, content, relaxed.