All Comments on 'Luke Takes a Wife Ch. 06'

by Kimmi_kis

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
Lets See More.

lets see more chapters and Hannah needs to confront her family and tell them that she needs to be with Luke and someone that loves her as a person and not as a Maid and someone to look after her dad when he can take care of himself and the brothers need to look after themselves and there dad.

Atlanta,Ga

msjay123msjay123about 16 years ago
FINALLY!!

geeze finally that hard head luke comes to his sense's!! i just hope that hanna doesn't reject him!!! GREAT story!!!

sharonasharonaabout 16 years ago
Love It

I love this story and can't wait for more.

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

The story flows now and you've set the right pace. I will be looking for an update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant

At last Luke has come to his senses. Pls write more - and fast

LadyOcean73LadyOcean73about 16 years ago
Really love this story

I really enjoy reading this story and hope it lasts for quite a while. You are doing great and I am really caring for the family and what happens to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So wonderful

This was spectacular. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't wait

cant wait for the next chapter. im sitting on pins and needles waiting for it. please post again soon!!!

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessabout 16 years ago
There's a next chapter, right?

I can't wait to read more! Please don't take too long to submit the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!!

Please continue writing!! I want to know whats going to happen I have kept checking on this story since March!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more!!!

please write more i love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
aw!

This is such a sweet story! CONTINUE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now this is a love story...

Boy, the tension is mounting. Must know more about why Hannah is running away from her brothers and father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why?

why do you all do this? start a great story and then dont finish it. it really makes me MAD. are you gonna finish or you just gonna leave it with no ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
COME ON

pleeeeeease continue writing, I've been waiting FOREVER for the next chapter, it's just so good! I'd watch the way you use your tense though, but other than that, it's great! Just submit the next chapter already, okay?

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
WOW!! - I just love it !!!

Kimmi_Kis - this is just about the best story I've read on Litterotica - PLEASE KEEP WRITING !!

I don't care about spelling errors, past/present tense etc. - it is just a lovely story.

You MUST clear up why she's running from her family - why she's so hesitant to Luke - please bring it to a romantic finish. - I can't wait for the next chapter.

Again, KEEP WRITING - you are VERY good !!! - Thank you.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
WOW!! - I just love it !!!

Kimmi_Kis - this is just about the best story I've read on Litterotica - PLEASE KEEP WRITING !!

I don't care about spelling errors, past/present tense etc. - it is just a lovely story.

You MUST clear up why she's running from her family - why she's so hesitant to Luke - please bring it to a romantic finish. - I can't wait for the next chapter.

Again, KEEP WRITING - you are VERY good !!! - Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

pleeze continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where's the next installment?

Love these stories. Are you going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please finish

I enjoyed reading this entire story. You have great writing skills. Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please continue the story it's amazing!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

What happens next???????!!!!!!! Please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This story is amazing. please finish it

WaltzWaltzabout 13 years ago
Looove.

I can easily see nearly a dozen more chapters, at least.

There's SO much potential for this story, and I LOVE it.

I can hardly wait for when you continue it. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally

So we've finally reached the romance. The previous chapters were making Luke look more like a sexual predator. Too bad the author looks to have abandoned this story, it was just starting to get good.

SlvegrlSlvegrlabout 12 years ago
What happened?

You had 6 chapters to a great story!!! Then no more. Did she stay with them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg

I seriously need more! Like, right now!!!!!! I'm literally shaking I'm so excited and nervous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Believable?

NOT. No way he or she could flip like that. Not in mine or anybody else's dreams. The characters just are not believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous