The Virgin Queen

Story Info
English queen seduced by visitors from the far east.
2k words
3.8
17.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
141boy
141boy
8 Followers

The streets of 16th century London were abuzz with commotion. Word had spread from the dock workers about a mysterious trade delegation from the faraway land of China. And yet, the citizens wondered, why didn't they simply complete their business and return home? And why did the Queen allow them to stay? This had caused such a stir that it had superseded the previous talk of the town -- why Queen Elizabeth had decided to remain a virgin instead of marrying.

The delegation consisted of a single massive treasure ship and an escort of smaller ships, led by the elegant and mysterious Ma Huan. The exotic silks and spices they had brought conferred vast wealth to the men who had the privilege of trading with them directly. In addition to the typical trade goods and precious metals destined for China or the intermediate trading posts that Zheng He had established in the Middle East, India, and Spain.

As the accumulated wealth became over more conspicuous there were now conspiring whispers that the queen and London's leading merchants did not have England's best interest at heart and planned to sell out England for their own personal gain. A pretty young virgin could not be trusted to run one of Europe's great kingdoms, after all.

Queen Elizabeth looked herself in the mirror. After weeks of lobbying by influential merchants and extensive correspondence, she was to meet Ma Huan in person for the first time. She took a moment to admire her own naked form, starting from her shapely legs up to her womanly hips, full breasts, pretty face and long red hair with green eyes. Her servants got to work on her makeup and jewelry, adding a touch of lipstick and flowers in her hair.

She donned her finest garbs and left for her meeting.

On her way, she was briefed by her advisor, one of England's wealthiest merchants, and the man who had taken the lead in trading with China. He reminded her that the Chinese were a distant and exotic people, with customs vastly different from anything that they had seen. However, they were both a source of great wealth, and -- with their massive ships and advanced guns -- a potential threat to England. Accordingly, she comply with any of their customs that they asked of her and she should do whatever she could to avoid offending them.

The first surprise came on arrival. Ma Huan had chosen to receive her in his headquarters, a massive converted warehouse. Yet neither the Queen nor any other European seemed to know why Ma Huan needed such massive quarters.

The Queen was initially reluctant to meet Ma on his territory. As might be expected for an area housing many single and newly rich young sailors, there was frequent talk of the disreputable young women who had flooded into the area. And indeed, on this day when most of the Chinese were either at work or presumably preparing for the meeting, most of the people on the streets were English woman openly walking around in provocative and revealing attire -- sheer and transparent silks that revealed their ample busts and full figures.

Yet she felt none of the repulsion she expected to feel on seeing them. Rather, she realized, they were elegant, beautiful, and sexy. The queen found herself wondering how she herself would look wearing clothes like that, and getting a little aroused thinking about it before refocusing herself on the task.

At the door, she was received by her translator, a busty young blonde dressed similarly to the loose woman around town. The queen was a little taken aback to be received by such a shameless woman, but her translated simply smiled and welcomed her, exuding confidence and leaving the queen as the one feeling shame.

She was taken up several floors and emerged into a box overlooking what appeared to be a theater, with Ma Huan waiting for her there.

Ma was unlike any man she had ever seen before. Tall and strong, he carried himself with a grace formed from a life of martial arts practice, and his face and jet black hair made him into an elegant and handsome man. The queen caught herself admiring him for a moment, before clearing her throat and beginning.

"Greetings, Ma Huan. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. To what do I owe the pleasure".

Ma replied.

"It is an honor to meet you, my lady. As we seek to build a long and fruitful relationship, for today we simply wanted to make introductions and deepen our connection. Accordingly, we have prepared a show for you today. Should we watch it together?".

Seeing no reason o refuse, the Queen sat down, and was stunned as a group of English dancers emerged onto the stage, not only dancing scandalously but removing their clothes until they were naked. Is this how they entertained in China? The Queen was almost prepared to walk away, but remembered her advice and decided it would be better to hide her outrage and simply observe respectfully.

Ma Huan, of course, did not fail to realize the Queen's feelings. They were written all over her face, after all, but he grinned and signaled to the director to move to the next stage. All was going to plan.

If the Queen had been shocked to see nude Englishwomen flaunting their bodies on stage, she was even more stunned as a group of handsome Chinese men walked out onto the stage and the dancers immediately got to work freeing their cocks from the confines of their clothing. She had never seen a man's penis before outside of the books her tutors showed her, and was utterly transfixed as the Chinese men started to penetrate the white woman. As the ladies' moans of pleasures echoed around the room, she once again found herself wondering what it would be like to receive that treatment, and she noticed herself starting to get wet.

After a long and noisy session, the men were starting to finish. Most finished inside their partners' pussies, but some finished in their mouths or on their bodies. All of the women then showed the semen that they had worked so hard for to the crowd before walking off stage.

As the last pair walked off, another women came on stage surrounded by a large group of burly men. The queen was initially curious about why she was being shown this, before realizing to her shock that it was Mary, Queen of Scots -- her cousin and heir apparent. As she watched in sheer disbelief, Mary stripped off her clothes, revealing a pregnant bulge, and got on her knees servicing the Chinese men. Her husband got on stage as well, dropped his pants to reveal a chastity cage, and began a narration about how he -- like all white men -- was too pathetic to pleasure or impregnate his wife, and so he was honored for the chance to watch superior men do what he could not. The narration went into lurid detail about each and every one of Mary's encounters with Chinese men, punctuated by her shrieks of orgasm as men came in and all over her.

The dumbstruck queen by this point was starting to regain some semblance of composure. Forgetting her plan and advice, she turned to Ma. "What is the meaning of this? Why did you show me such a, such a, such an obscene display".

Ma smiled.

"I simply wanted you to get a preview of not only your future, but that of all European women".

The queen was stunned by these words, and before she could gather himself, Ma continued.

"Have you realized the position you are in? The streets are abuzz with rumors about how you are unfit to rule, and the nobles resent the wealth that is accruing to London alone and not to them. One push would be enough to ignite the tinderbox into open rebellion, and with the support of Chinese weapons and funds they would no doubt be successful in toppling you and installing the next in line down there".

Ma gestured to Mary, who was in the process of being penetrated by two Chinese men at the same time.

"If word gets out that you met me in secret together with all of these disreputable women, that would provide more than enough ammunition to install a more.. pliant.. queen on the throne of England."

Elizabeth, still in shock, stammered out, "the merchants came with me, they can bear witness to what happened".

Ma gestured to the next box, where the merchants of Elizabeth's entourage were busy enthusiastically masturbating to the sight of the royal gangbang.

"You mean them? They have long been turned to my side. They understand that the wealth and power China can bring them is more than worth the personal humiliation of having to debase themselves and their country".

"So I offer you two choices. Either you can show me that you are willing to serve my interests, or I will make sure that there is a Queen who can".

As he said this, Ma started to slowly strip away the Queen's clothes. She said nothing but offered no resistance.

"Get on your hands and feet", Ma instructed her, as he pushed her head down into the cushion of the sofa and lined himself up behind her.

"You're wet already", he observed. "It seems like you might want this as much as I do. Perhaps there is opportunity for a mutually beneficial relationship after all".

With that, he pushed forward and thrust into her.

Epilogue -- 6 months later

Queen Elizabeth stood before the mirror again, letting her servants once again do her make up and jewelry. Ma Huan had been recalled to the main fleet several months ago, but had just been promoted to China's official ambassador to England. Accordingly, she and her courtiers had prepared a grand ceremony to receive him, and she had to look her best. This time, however, instead of her traditional clothes she was dressed in fine Chinese silks, with some modifications to showcase her swelling pregnant belly.

She walked out into the throne room as he was entering, and briskly went to embrace him. "Welcome home, baba", she whispered into his ear. "I hope to bear you a son who can make England into a worthy tributary to the great empire of China".

With that, she knelt to the ground, freed his cock from his pants, and went to work. Around them, every member of the Chinese delegation, from Ma's first mate all the way to the lowest sailor, was being attended by one or more of the prettiest young ladies of the English aristocracy.

After what seemed to be an eternity, Ma emptied his massive load into the Queen's mouth. She opened her mouth to show the audience before swallowing it all, other than a small dribble running down her face. She smiled.

"With the greetings out of the way, I would like to present the ambassador with England's first tribute payment for the emperor".

She gestured behind her to the two beautiful blondes kneeling by her throat, naked except for a leash. One of her handmaidens brought them up to Ma.

"Following our conquests in Ireland, we present to the emperor the most beautiful Irish princesses. We hope that the emperor appreciates our gift". With that, she turned to the portrait of the emperor hanging above her throne, and kowtowed three times, each time with a noticeable sound as her forehead touched the ground, and each time showing her pussy to the audience behind her.

Ma Huan smiled. "On behalf of the emperor, I accept your gift. I am sure the emperor will enjoy it, as well as our relations to come. Let us celebrate the beginning of a wonderful relationship."

On that cue, the audience began applauding. It consisted of England's most powerful lords and merchants, all naked except for their chastity cages as their wives performed on stage. As the queen moved to pleasure him once again, Ma Huan smiled. He knew that this relationship would bring unfathomable riches and pleasures to him and to the Empire of China.

141boy
141boy
8 Followers