All Comments on 'Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 02'

by scwalker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06about 2 years ago

This story sure keeps its promises; now we need to know what's gonna happen to Luke with the pizza boy / his teammates / his coach ???

Great idea, great story, great writing; I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems like Sammy has been gay for Luke for a long time. Hope he doesn’t become a dick and start pimping Luke out to the rest of the team with no respect. I hope this doesn’t become some massive cum dump whore story. Might be heading that way…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the concept of Luke getting with his coach and his wife in a MMF bi threesome where Luke can lose his hetro virginity with the coach’s wife while the coach pounds Luke’s bubble butt! It’s obvious is he is bi as he still likes women and why now with his handsome coach and his hottie wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like an infection...

hungbottomhungbottomabout 2 years ago

I know what having a horny and needy as is like! Can't wait to hear more of Luke having his ass pussy serviced by his buddies.

gayswallowergayswallowerabout 2 years ago

Love they love gay sex. I love big butts too, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Big ups to Sammie for ruining Luke’s phat booty! Did Luke even cum? Did having his homie’s cock up his ass get Luke hard or was he a flacid noodle this whole time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Question.. for this transformation to begin, are they given something by others (without their consent) or it just happens naturally (like in the mpreg stories) but only for jocks in this case?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

gr8 story, I hope prt 3 come asap, but plz dont involve others between intimacy of sam and luke :)

just fan of sam and luke :)

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughtsabout 2 years ago

Luke is so stupid and it turns me on so much. I like the miscommunication of what's going on in the beginning and then the shift to the fucking as Luke and Sammy are totally turned on by each other but in different ways. Like, Luke's so accidentally submissive, and Sammy was respectful of him and wanted to make him feel good while pounding him, even if Luke didn't really understand what was going on at first.

I wish I could write a more cohesive comment but this story is hot as hell and it's probably going to get me off for a while.

And maybe it's the romantic in me, but I hope they end up together by the end of this series. They both clearly care about each other and are also amazing in bed together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is part three? I neeeed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this soooo much. I wanna fuck luke so much

cat_suckercat_suckerabout 2 years ago

Can't wait to read the next part!

Wil they use his mouth too?

Will his dick shrink?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)! Bravo, 👍👍.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is HILARIOUS bro 。◕‿◕。 so hot and funny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscwalker@scwalker
Hi! I'm a gay erotic story writer, with a particular focus on big round bubble butts! My stories are typically transformation themed, around a concept called "Jock Pussy Syndrome", where athletic men grow big, round bubble butts, self-lubricating assholes, and an insatiable ne...