Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kind of zoned out a bit while Sammy plowed me, well, not zoned out really. I just felt like I was swimming in... pleasure, honestly. Even though I was being bounced like a fucking basketball on my best friend's dick, something I never in a million years would have ever thought would happen, I felt... good. For a while I even forgot about how big a pain in the ass my, well... ass had become the last few days.

"Fuck, bro, your pussy is so fucking wet and tight... fuck I'm gonna blow!"

Blow? I was so lost in the sensations of getting that itch scratched, getting pounded out by Sammy, I had kinda forgotten what happens to a dick after it's been in some pussy. Sammy didn't mean... that he was gonna cum, did he?

All of a sudden, he fucking SLAMMED into me and I yelped. I felt his dick pulse inside my tight ass, and I swear I could feel every thump! And then the weirdest thing happened... warm, no, HOT gooey jets of... oh god was that cum? Fuck! I felt each volley hit directly on my itchy spot and it was like I was going crazy. It was like I was having an out of body experience. I was kinda aware that I was yelling like crazy and my entire body felt like it was getting electrocuted. I hoped I wasn't freaking Sammy out too much, I felt kinda bad that he ended up cumming in his best bro's ass, he might be embarrassed! I better do my best to not make him feel weird.

When I came to from my blackout moment, I felt weirdly empty yet satisfied while Sammy pulled his dick out of my hole. I heard it PLOP with a loud splatting sound as he pulled the last inch of it out. My hole was still twitching and dripping, but that itch was gone! Fuck, for the first time EVER it was completely gone!!

"Fuck, bro... that did it.... thank you, that finally worked..." I said between taking deep breaths.

"Micucci, god fucking damn, your pussy SLURPED up my jizz, holy shit. It's not even leaking out. But I think you overdid it on the lube, bro."

That's when I realized that Sammy's bedsheets were completely SOAKED around where my ass was. Fuck, did I do that? Did that weird lube coming out of my ass spray everywhere?

"Bro, I'm so sorry, fuck!" I scrambled to my feet and started to pull off the sheets. I wanted to wash them before they stained. I felt so bad for ruining Sammy's sheets with my fucking ass-jizz.

"Luke, it's all good. Fuck the sheets, it was worth it. I've been dying to do this for ages."

I was relieved. Man, I couldn't ask for a better bro than Sammy, right? Not only did he help me out with my problem, he wasn't even freaked out that he came up my hole, OR that I ruined his sheets with my weird-ass ass lube. I knew not just anybody would do that for you!

"Bro... thank you. Sorry you had to do that, but that totally helped."

"Hey, what are best buds for, right? Come here." Sammy pulled me into a bro hug, only this time his hands went to my ass and he squeezed my cheeks. I let him do it as thanks for being such a good bro helping me out.

I didn't realize how tightly I was gripping Sammy, I just hoped he was telling the truth and wasn't too embarrassed. I felt my face burning as I fought the urge to apologize again and thank him once more. I pulled back, but Sammy took in a deep breath, like he was about to say something.

"Luke, I gotta tell you someth-"

*DING DONG*

The doorbell rang, meaning the pizza guy was finally here! All that action had really worked up an appetite, I was fucking starving!

"Hold that thought bro, I gotta get the pizza!" I quickly pulled my shorts back on and headed to the front door.

Man, could this night get any better? Sammy helped me out with my problem, and now I got to enjoy spending the rest of the night eating pizza and playing games with the best bro a guy could ask for.

12